ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs begin scheming to fit Brady Quinn (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264838)

Sorter 10-09-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8995548)
No matter how good or bad Quinn is, they still should try and draft a top tier QB. The only scenario where you shouldnt IMO is if Quinn wins a Super Bowl this year.

Dont want to get fooled by the "1 year wonder" Brady Anderson scenario.

Yup.

BlackHelicopters 10-09-2012 11:26 AM

Never thought I would say this, but I miss Tyler Thigpen.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-09-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 8995579)

%(/ bad n00b

Sorter 10-09-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

http://photos.summerglauwiki.com/alb...-disgusted.gif

and

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disg...cussed_gif.gif

Sorter 10-09-2012 11:29 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8995587)
%(/ bad n00b

Ace Gunner 10-09-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8995324)
He is a first round qB

ya and this year's crop of late 1st rnd QB's is no better than the draft Brady Quinn was in.

I think this franchise is in position now to trade up for Smith. If Hunt doesn't do this, get it done, he's a ****ing idiot and I'll turn away from everything Chiefs from that point until somebody with some damn sense owns that team.

I like Quinn, but Geno Smith is twice the player and could sit for a season with Quinn here.

Of course, in order to do this, you have to be in charge of this team and you have to assert your good leadership to make all of the proper plans and directions to this staff and team. That is where my feeling about Clark Hunt stems, really, is he just doesn't get it. The dude grew up in a "NFL football family" and he doesn't know shit about how to win in this league. What a dumbass.

durtyrute 10-09-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8995407)
That hasn’t held a starting job in forever and was brought here specifically to not put any pressure on Cassel.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad for the change but I’m not expecting anything other than the smell of the shit they’re spreading around the field will be a little different.

We all know that Quinn was ****ed over from the moment he was drafted. At least he played in college. Matty is pissantli's love child and that is why he was starting. There is no ****ing way anything could be worse than Matt Cassel. (except Tyler Palko, who still had a better command of the offense than Matt)

durtyrute 10-09-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 8995664)
ya and this year's crop of late 1st rnd QB's is no better than the draft Brady Quinn was in.

I think this franchise is in position now to trade up for Smith. If Hunt doesn't do this, get it done, he's a ****ing idiot and I'll turn away from everything Chiefs from that point until somebody with some damn sense owns that team.

I like Quinn, but Geno Smith is twice the player and could sit for a season with Quinn here.

Of course, in order to do this, you have to be in charge of this team and you have to assert your good leadership to make all of the proper plans and directions to this staff and team. That is where my feeling about Clark Hunt stems, really, is he just doesn't get it. The dude grew up in a "NFL football family" and he doesn't know shit about how to win in this league. What a dumbass.

I agree about Geno. I just mentioned Quinn being a first rounder because it seems like some people think that's all you need is any first rounder. I'm just here to remind folks that we have one who we haven't really see play yet.

As far as Clark, he did go out and get the "best" GM prospect there was who in turn brought in the best OC and DC prospects there were. I think he may know more than we think.

jimhitter 10-09-2012 01:24 PM

You mean Derek Anderson?

Omaha 10-09-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Go punch yourself in the dick right now!

Exoter175 10-09-2012 01:34 PM

I can't be the only one thinking that this "scheme" for Brady means instead of check downs and bubble screens, we will be planning for passing routes longer than 7 yards........lol

Beef Supreme 10-09-2012 01:49 PM

They have to scheme for his slightly different hand-off delivery.

zimdogg 10-09-2012 02:31 PM

Noob signing in... Can we get the banner to say "Draft Dayne Crist"

K thanks.

Chris Meck 10-09-2012 03:09 PM

they've designed some plays utilizing something called a 'forward pass'. Apparently some other teams use it as well.

The Franchise 10-09-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zimdogg (Post 8996170)
Noob signing in... Can we get the banner to say "Draft Dayne Crist"

K thanks.

Ban this mother****er.