ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

O.city 07-23-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9830064)
You mean pinned...?

Sure.

BradBigglestein 07-23-2013 06:35 PM

I'll be hanging around again if anyone has any questions about Reid as the preseason comes to a close. That said, now is the time where you'll start to be able to form your own opinions on the guy with more exposure in camp. I hope he turns the franchise around. I've always liked the passionate KC fan base and think when the Chiefs are competitive, it's good for football. I hate when I watch Chargers games and their stadium is half full of opposing team's fans.

Dante84 07-23-2013 06:35 PM

Can we tack this thread up top, fellas?

Hammock Parties 07-23-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradBigglestein (Post 9830126)
I'll be hanging around again if anyone has any questions about Reid as the preseason comes to a close. That said, now is the time where you'll start to be able to form your own opinions on the guy with more exposure in camp. I hope he turns the franchise around. I've always liked the passionate KC fan base and think when the Chiefs are competitive, it's good for football. I hate when I watch Chargers games and their stadium is half full of opposing team's fans.

Thanks, we appreciate your insight.

Any info on Reid in preseason?

Direckshun 07-23-2013 06:40 PM

I've been out all day.

Anything good happen today? Rep to helpful answers.

SAUTO 07-23-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9830148)
I've been out all day.

Anything good happen today? Rep to helpful answers.

Broken clavicle
Posted via Mobile Device

BradBigglestein 07-23-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9830136)
Thanks, we appreciate your insight.

Any info on Reid in preseason?

Yeah. It probably only varies slightly with each coach, but usually he does it like this:

Preseason game 1 - starters play one quarter and maybe halfway into the second quarter.
Preseason game 2 - starters play a half
Preseason game 3 -starters play 2.5 to 3 quarters
Preseason game 4 - no starters play at all.

Then from there he works his way down the depth chart with the remaining time pretty evenly.

There are slight variations. If the starters absolutely suck, he may keep them in longer-for another possession or two. If they come out and play great right off the bat, he will most likely pull them a drive or two early.

He keeps things pretty vanilla as do most coaches. Reid usually likes to go deep on the offensive and defensive lines for final rosters.

Direckshun 07-23-2013 06:43 PM

Who's BradBigglestein? Is he legit?

BradBigglestein 07-23-2013 06:52 PM

I've been here for a little while giving up some random thoughts about Reid. I'm very interested in the Chiefs this year having Reid as a coach of the Eagles for the last 14 years. I'll be watching them as much as I can on NFL Red Zone.

Bambi 07-23-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradBigglestein (Post 9830213)
I've been here for a little while giving up some random thoughts about Reid. I'm very interested in the Chiefs this year having Reid as a coach of the Eagles for the last 14 years. I'll be watching them as much as I can on NFL Red Zone.

I'm actually very interested to see what the Eagles have with Kelly. Or was his cheating at Oregon enough to win all those games. ;)

Bambi 07-23-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9830041)

jesus

OnTheWarpath15 07-23-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9830167)
Who's BradBigglestein? Is he legit?

Probably the only fan of another team to show up in the past 6 months that hasn't jizzed all over the board with constant puppy dogs and rainbows bullshit about an ex-player or coach.

Objective, straight shooter. Good dude.

SeeingRed 07-23-2013 07:02 PM

thanks for posting the link =) what are the rules with posting links on here usually for newer forum members?

O.city 07-23-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeingRed (Post 9830249)
thanks for posting the link =) what are the rules with posting links on here usually for newer forum members?

Until you eat a pickle thats been pooped out of Milkmans ass, it's forbidden.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-23-2013 07:05 PM

Can we tape this thread?