ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs having internal meetings about changes to defensive coaching staff (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320766)

mcaj22 01-21-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14061921)
I’m gonna guess one of those two are a chief next year

it's going to be that turd Ronald Darby and I am going to puke

O.city 01-21-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 14061953)
it's going to be that turd Ronald Darby and I am going to puke

I don’t understand the Darby love.

Just go get Ramsey. He’s actually good

-King- 01-21-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14061916)
What I wouldn't do for a guy like Peterson or Ramsey along with a new DC

I bet we go on a spending spree this off season. I expect at least 1 superstar type player added

O.city 01-21-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14061962)
I bet we go on a spending spree this off season. I expect at least 1 superstar type player added

I think so too.

Bowser 01-21-2019 06:16 PM

Would Earl Thomas still be a viable candidate? Get him and Deon Buchanon and that's a good start, if we're talking spending spree. I'm just afraid Peterson or Ramsay are going to be too rich for our blood considering who all we need to try and extend.

Easy 6 01-21-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 14061919)
What is sad is Tony Romo calling out the plays the Pats were going to run before the snap and our coaches don't have a clue..... Romo almost called who the ball was going to every time according to our defensive personnel on the field....

Yep nice point, Romo did that over and over again like some human spoiler alert

dj56dt58 01-21-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14061593)
Sutton should get axed.

You guys remember when....can't remember his name, that Redskins Corner who blasted the DC?

His complaint was that their man-coverage scheme was simply to easy for QB's to read and adjust to.

That stuck out to me.

And when you think back to all the plays QB's have made against this D, finding isolated corners etc, it became all too clear to me.

Couple with with the remarks made last night as to how the Pats planned for the Chiefs D....

It's pretty clear that the scheme we're running, a mostly Man-coverage scheme, is way too ****ing easy for these Qb's to read, diagnose and adjust to.

I want Sutton gone..but if Dee Ford isnt line up offside we only give up what..21 to them?

O.city 01-21-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14061980)
Would Earl Thomas still be a viable candidate? Get him and Deon Buchanon and that's a good start, if we're talking spending spree. I'm just afraid Peterson or Ramsay are going to be too rich for our blood considering who all we need to try and extend.

Yeah, but those two won’t be cheap either

St. Patty's Fire 01-21-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14061921)
I’m gonna guess one of those two are a chief next year

Dude if we got Ramsey :whackit::whackit::whackit::whackit:

Red Dawg 01-21-2019 06:21 PM

This is crazy. The fact he hasn't been fired is a bad sign.

RunKC 01-21-2019 06:22 PM

I get you guys want a corner, but this team desperately needs an ILB. I would be willing to trade one of our 2nd’s for one.

Hitchens wasn’t bad last night. He was okay.

Aside from the INT, Ragland was terrible. God that guy is so slow. Last drive of the game Cordarelle Patterson gets a swing pass about 4 yards behind the LOS and Ragland is right there in perfect position and whiffed like a mother****er.

We need speed at that position so badly

Marcellus 01-21-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14061995)
I get you guys want a corner, but this team desperately needs an ILB. I would be willing to trade one of our 2nd’s for one.

Hitchens wasn’t bad last night. He was okay.

Aside from the INT, Ragland was terrible. God that guy is so slow. Last drive of the game Cordarelle Patterson gets a swing pass about 4 yards behind the LOS and Ragland is right there in perfect position and whiffed like a mother****er.

We need speed at that position so badly

1,000% agree.

Titty Meat 01-21-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14061962)

We need 1 on the back end. This current group just isnt going to cut it.

jallmon 01-21-2019 06:26 PM

IIRC, we did this last year. Decided the problem was not scheme and coaching, but was due to injuries and lack of talented personnel; therefore, Sutton was retained. (Sorry for no link.)

Don't think this year's review will be so kind to him. People who can't even point to where KC is on a US map know full well that we have a great offense and an ass defense. Something has to change, this is just too big to ignore again.

chiefzilla1501 01-21-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14061864)
They sucked because other than Fuller, we don't have a guy that should start on any team.

Scandrick
Nelson
Berry (his current state)
Murray
Parker
Lucas
Sorensen

Are all 3rd string type guys and we had them starting for us. Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

This reminds me of when gunther every year kept convincing people it was talent. Your DC has to ask for the right people to fit the right scheme. And then he has to put them into a position to make plays. When veterans are out there confused as hell, it's more than a talent problem.