ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316150)

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-22-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 14544752)
My bullshit analysis of the newest trailer that I've given 5 seconds of thought to: Rey and Ren fighting in the water seems to be a juxtaposition of Anakin and Obi fighting by lava. My bet is this is the scene where Rey converts Ren to the light or gray side of the force, and thus the rise of the Skywalker name. The water will wash away his 'sins'.

Dipshit Kylo leaves his lightsaber on the ruins of the Death Star after Mary Sue stabs him in the chest with it, and then heals him enough to keep him from dying. So everything his character has done for and with the First Order up to that point is tossed aside like Luke nonchalantly chucking his father's lightsaber over the cliff, because Kylo has a post-asswhipping vision of Han Solo telling him it's never too late to return to the light.

Han Solo.

The smuggler with ZERO force ability.

Not Anakin/Vader who Kylo has been feverishly spanking his force monkey to for three ****ing films, but Han Solo.

So, dipshit goes back to Palpatine's lair with NO WEAPON, intending to join Mary Sue and help her defeat the Sith Lord. Palpatine siphons enough force essence from these two morons to rejuvenate himself to an Episode III state, and then promptly kills the village idiot who came to the gun fight with a slingshot.
A fitting end for a character so horribly written and executed.

Hammock Parties 10-23-2019 02:19 PM

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_MuxVqB3I7E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amnorix 10-23-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14494156)
More Palpatine goodies!

This .....is......terrible. JFC.

InChiefsHeaven 10-23-2019 03:42 PM

Palpatine...**** you with this...

...I've said it before, this is my last Star Wars movie. They just don't know how to make it compelling any more. Yes, the action is pretty cool, but that's not what Star Wars was to me. After the shitty prequels, I enjoyed TFA, even if it was a stupid ass reboot. TLJ killed my enthusiasm.

I'll watch this one, but I don't have high hopes.

InChiefsHeaven 10-23-2019 04:09 PM

That DeepFake was awesome...

Bowser 10-23-2019 05:15 PM

"OH, you dropped something. The plot."

LMAO

Amnorix 10-24-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 14547597)
Palpatine...**** you with this...

...I've said it before, this is my last Star Wars movie. They just don't know how to make it compelling any more. Yes, the action is pretty cool, but that's not what Star Wars was to me. After the shitty prequels, I enjoyed TFA, even if it was a stupid ass reboot. TLJ killed my enthusiasm.

I'll watch this one, but I don't have high hopes.

I'm 100% with you. I loved the first three -- watched each like 50 times on HBO when cable was new, options were few, and repeats were many.

But ever since it's a gigantic pile of meh or worse, outside a few action scenes. Rogue One is the only movie I would call legitimately "very good" since the first three.

Sassy Squatch 10-24-2019 10:36 AM

Saw a couple of leaked pictures. If you've seen the leaked plot synopsis, it's dead on accurate.

lawrenceRaider 10-24-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14544336)
I've reached a command decision, and the decision is this:

The prequels and the sequels simply don't exist. Not a one of them is worth acknowledging much less remembering, so I'm wiping them out.
They seriously could have taken the budgets of those six films and made a trilogy about what Darth Vader likes to do on his day off, and it would have blown this haphazard shit they're calling "canon" right to hell where it belongs.

Mother**** Walt Disney.

What sucks the most is that a fantastic trilogy sequel exists with the Thrawn books. Instead of rolling with that, Disney chose to say that everything outside their new timeline never happened.

Bowser 10-24-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14549030)
Saw a couple of leaked pictures. If you've seen the leaked plot synopsis, it's dead on accurate.

I really don't want to know what the leaks say, so just sum it up - excellent, meh, or a disaster?

Bowser 10-24-2019 10:49 AM

And oh yeah - why the hell does JJ have a fascination with starships under water? It was kinda cool with the Enterprise, but an entire Star Destroyer?

Sassy Squatch 10-24-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14549067)
I really don't want to know what the leaks say, so just sum it up - excellent, meh, or a disaster?

Divisive. I do think most will like it better than TLJ, but that's a laughably low bar to set.

Bowser 10-24-2019 12:05 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mB1OnSDT3Bo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 10-24-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14549083)
Divisive. I do think most will like it better than TLJ, but that's a laughably low bar to set.

That's like saying you'll like a glass of lukewarm water more than a glass of sour milk.

keg in kc 10-24-2019 03:03 PM

I feel like I'm in the minority as far as the apparent general reaction to the trailer, but it didn't do much for me aside from the tear-jerking line from C3PO and the voice of Carrie Fisher ending it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14549497)
That's like saying you'll like a glass of lukewarm water more than a glass of sour milk.

Pretty much. I do know they test screened several different endings in an attempt to get a feel for how audiences would best respond. They're absolutely scared shitless at the thought of having another flop on their hands that the fan base would tear to shreds.

Red Brooklyn 10-24-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14544336)
I've reached a command decision, and the decision is this:

The prequels and the sequels simply don't exist.

Hizzah! Does that mean you're done posting about this movie that doesn't exist?

Red Brooklyn 10-24-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14544357)
Lol. They've still got that bag o' **** slated to do an entire trilogy of something Star Wars. I guess that's his reward for being the only asshole in Hollywood hard up enough to destroy the character of Luke Skywalker.
I'd like to punch that queer right in his ****ing nose.

oh...

Red Brooklyn 10-24-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14545760)
Dipshit Kylo leaves his lightsaber on the ruins of the Death Star after Mary Sue stabs him in the chest with it, and then heals him enough to keep him from dying. So everything his character has done for and with the First Order up to that point is tossed aside like Luke nonchalantly chucking his father's lightsaber over the cliff, because Kylo has a post-asswhipping vision of Han Solo telling him it's never too late to return to the light.

Han Solo.

The smuggler with ZERO force ability.

Not Anakin/Vader who Kylo has been feverishly spanking his force monkey to for three ****ing films, but Han Solo.

So, dipshit goes back to Palpatine's lair with NO WEAPON, intending to join Mary Sue and help her defeat the Sith Lord. Palpatine siphons enough force essence from these two morons to rejuvenate himself to an Episode III state, and then promptly kills the village idiot who came to the gun fight with a slingshot.
A fitting end for a character so horribly written and executed.

and yet...

Red Brooklyn 10-24-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14549746)
Pretty much. I do know they test screened several different endings in an attempt to get a feel for how audiences would best respond. They're absolutely scared shitless at the thought of having another flop on their hands that the fan base would tear to shreds.

they clearly exist

keg in kc 10-24-2019 03:18 PM

I still think it's a little nuts talking about Last Jedi like it was a flop. Gemini Man...that's a flop. But Last Jedi netted over a billion and a quarter. Bad movie? Sure. You can argue that. Pretty easily. But a flop? Yeah, not going there.

And there's no way Rise of Skywalker is pulling something like Solo numbers. They could print copies of J.J. Abrams taking a dump on Darth Vader's helmet and it would still clear a billion globally. Hell, it'll probably make 2, just for being the "end of the saga".

Red Brooklyn 10-24-2019 03:20 PM

Totally. I think TLJ is the second best SW movie made so far, to date. But I can understand why people don't like it. And you're exactly right about this one. Whether people dislike the movie or not it's gonna make bank.

Chiefspants 10-24-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14549083)

Imagine JJ Abrams trying to piece together a propulsive crowd pleaser after TLJ tried to be a risk-taking game-changer with the franchise.

I think it’ll be a decent watch. But if the leaks are right, I’m not sure if Disney will be able to justify why these movies were worth worth making in the first place, a problem the prequels had as well.

Time has smiled on the prequels - it’s quite possible that the same thing will happen with these flicks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 14550597)
Imagine JJ Abrams trying to piece together a propulsive crowd pleaser after TLJ tried to be a risk-taking game-changer with the franchise.

I think it’ll be a decent watch. But if the leaks are right, I’m not sure if Disney will be able to justify why these movies were worth worth making in the first place, a problem the prequels had as well.

Time has smiled on the prequels - it’s quite possible that the same thing will happen with these flicks.

Time has "smiled" on the prequels for two major reasons:

1) A completely scripted, propaganda push by Disney whereby a bunch of paid "opinion pieces" singing the praises of those sad movies began popping up all over the web shortly after the acquisition of Lucasfilm, and

2) As hard as it is to believe, there WAS in fact a worse and shittier way to create and execute a Star Wars film that made George's incoherent prequels look like masterful works of art by comparison.

Gravedigger 10-25-2019 09:09 AM

If I had to rewatch them again, this is what I'd be thinking.

Star Wars Episode I: Meh maybe if I'm really bored and feeling nostalgic for pod racing for some reason + end fight scene.
Star Wars Episode II: Jango vs Obi Wan + last thirty minutes
Star Wars Episode III: Everything from Mace Windu vs Emporer on
Star Wars Episode IV: Whole movie
Star Wars Episode V: Whole movie
Star Wars Episode VI: Whole movie
Star Wars Episode VII: Whole movie
Star Wars Episode VIII: Everything from Snoke vs Kylo + Rey onward
Star Wars Episode IX: To be continued...

Chiefspants 10-25-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14550658)
Time has "smiled" on the prequels for two major reasons:

1) A completely scripted, propaganda push by Disney whereby a bunch of paid "opinion pieces" singing the praises of those sad movies began popping up all over the web shortly after the acquisition of Lucasfilm, and

2) As hard as it is to believe, there WAS in fact a worse and shittier way to create and execute a Star Wars film that made George's incoherent prequels look like masterful works of art by comparison.

3) Legitimately the prequel memes subreddit.

keg in kc 10-25-2019 04:59 PM

I can't imagine a more disappointing Star Wars experience than seeing The Phantom Menace in a theater in Harrisonburg, VA back in '99, a few months before I moved to KC. It was on par with seeing George Clooney's Batman & Robin while I was working at Interlochen over the summer of '97.

Batman & Robin was a worse movie, but I don't think anything will ever equal the sheer level of disappointment I felt by the end of TPM. So much hype and anticipation, with such great characters in Qui-Gon and Maul, neither of whom survived to the sequel. Pair that with turning Darth Vader into squeaky, whiny Jake Lloyd, introducing midichlorians and giving us hours of dull ass politics portrayed by some of the worst acting ever, and it completely killed any interest I had in any more new Star Wars movies for years.

Nothing in or about either The Force Awakens or The Last Jedi can hold a candle to that level of IP destruction for me. And Attack of the Clones...I know I saw it, probably out of misplaced duty as a life-long SW fan, but I was pretty dead inside after TPM, doubtless had zero positive expectations, and remember absolutely nothing about either the movie or my experience watching it.

Revenge of the Sith I remember slightly more fondly, but really only for a couple fight scenes and some great scoring. But it wasn't nearly enough to redeem the first two prequels.

The only real positive about the prequels is that they gave us the animated Clone Wars, which was far and away the best canonical non-OT part of Star Wars until Rogue One.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-01-2019 12:53 PM

Is your barf-bag at the ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Q498xR1zE

Sorry 11-01-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14567032)
Is your barf-bag at the ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Q498xR1zE

Holy shit lmao

I can’t wait for the rage.

Nickhead 06-23-2020 08:43 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9H91ZTzqVI4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:D

crayzkirk 06-24-2020 04:44 PM

Finally saw it. It was okay, the scenes with the original cast were sort of just stuck into place. Lando didn't do anything. Parts of the movie made no sense; Force healing? I guess that came from the same place as the intergalactic transporter in Star Trek. I get that they needed to end this thing.

BigRedChief 06-26-2020 09:44 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Now that <a href="https://twitter.com/themandalorian?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@themandalorian</a> secret is out-might as well reveal I am vocally represented in ALL SW films except the Prequels. Thanks to <a href="https://twitter.com/matthewood?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@matthewood</a> for using me in Rogue One, Solo &amp; the Sequels, so I DO have lines in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/EpVII?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#EpVII</a>. Hint: Look for parts played by Patrick Williams.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrueStory?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TrueStory</a> <a href="https://t.co/kRQlo7uub8">https://t.co/kRQlo7uub8</a></p>&mdash; Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) <a href="https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1274433056405741568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 20, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bowser 06-27-2020 10:41 AM

Awesome.

I mean, Mark Hammill IS Star Wars. The way Disney did Luke is just about criminal.

sully1983 06-27-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15040427)
Awesome.

I mean, Mark Hammill IS Star Wars. The way Disney did Luke is just about criminal.

^^
Yeah it truly was criminal. Han & Luke should have been given one last mission together imo at least.

I ended up renting this at my public library (of all places) for FREE and it was terrible/cringeworthy to say the least but oh well at least I didn't have to pay money to see it.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2020 04:45 AM

LMAO There's rumors that they're going to essentially wipe the sequel trilogy from existence and reset it.

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-reset...eGsQas7C6ZNJG8

BigCatDaddy 06-30-2020 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15044549)
LMAO There's rumors that they're going to essentially wipe the sequel trilogy from existence and reset it.

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-reset...eGsQas7C6ZNJG8

That would be awesome

Hammock Parties 06-30-2020 06:50 AM

*Palpatine voice*

"Do it!"

https://bookingagentinfo.com/wp-cont...nformation.jpg

Sorry 06-30-2020 08:13 AM

I’d enjoy seeing Rey as a sith in a reimaged star wars and getting killed in the first movie

Fish 06-30-2020 08:23 AM

According to Doomcock.... LMAO

Jamie 06-30-2020 10:55 AM

That website is consistently horseshit.

Nickhead 06-30-2020 09:01 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n5UCUJSNmwk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 01-29-2022 06:16 PM

So watching this on TNT. Light speed skipping? Never heard of that before this movie.

Bowser 01-30-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 16115390)
So watching this on TNT. Light speed skipping? Never heard of that before this movie.

Watched part of it as well. That ending is so, so lazy that it actually made me angry. Horses galloping on the hull of a Star Destroyer? Haha, come on with all that. Nic Cage's Superman movie might have been better than this mess. JJ had nothing to work with coming in after TLJ debacle, so I don't "necessarily" blame him. But damn man, TRoS was just a convoluted mess as it attempted to make up for the warts of the last movie.

How does Disney just so completely screw up a sure thing? I sincerely hope someone retcons those three movies at some point.

Chiefspants 01-30-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16116024)
Watched part of it as well. That ending is so, so lazy that it actually made me angry. Horses galloping on the hull of a Star Destroyer? Haha, come on with all that. Nic Cage's Superman movie might have been better than this mess. JJ had nothing to work with coming in after TLJ debacle, so I don't "necessarily" blame him. But damn man, TRoS was just a convoluted mess as it attempted to make up for the warts of the last movie.

How does Disney just so completely screw up a sure thing? I sincerely hope someone retcons those three movies at some point.

Crazily enough, the first script that Disney threw out in favor of the J.J. experience was much, much better than the complete mess we ended up receiving.

Deberg_1990 01-30-2022 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16116024)

Yea. It was an obvious attempt to clean up the mess.

Full of fan service which made zero sense like bringing back Palpatine as the mastermind pulling the strings.

notorious 01-30-2022 11:29 AM

Red Letter Media's idea for the movie was amazing.

The Ewoks turning into a Emperor-worshipping death cult? Take my money.

BigRedChief 04-07-2023 02:35 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Daisy Ridley is back!!!<br><br>Rey will be the Jedi Master leading a new Jedi Order in an upcoming Star Wars film set 15 years after The Rise of Skywalker <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/StarWars?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#StarWars</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/StarWarsCelebration?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#StarWarsCelebration</a> <a href="https://t.co/7b8VcJ1o2S">pic.twitter.com/7b8VcJ1o2S</a></p>&mdash; Star Wars Holocron @ SWCE (@sw_holocron) <a href="https://twitter.com/sw_holocron/status/1644306690395852801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 7, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-07-2023 02:37 PM

Lame.

Hammock Parties 04-07-2023 02:38 PM

i wanna go with a crew of incels and boo the whole time in front of the SJW purple haired throng

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2023 03:05 PM

Ugh. Ridley herself is a bit down the list of problems with the first Disney Trilogy, but I was kind of hoping they'd just cut their losses and abandon everything from that trilogy altogether.

KC_Connection 04-07-2023 03:07 PM

Gotta think there’s no way Boyega signs on to this.

BigCatDaddy 04-07-2023 04:47 PM

I know you all are way more fans of the franchise than I am. After the Last Jedi I just can't get myself to give a shit about anything Star Wars related. I still need to watch Picard though someday. I love what I'm reading in the thread here.

Fish 04-07-2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16894104)
Ugh. Ridley herself is a bit down the list of problems with the first Disney Trilogy, but I was kind of hoping they'd just cut their losses and abandon everything from that trilogy altogether.

What trilogy?

Hammock Parties 04-07-2023 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 16894255)
I know you all are way more fans of the franchise than I am. After the Last Jedi I just can't get myself to give a shit about anything Star Wars related. I still need to watch Picard though someday. I love what I'm reading in the thread here.

Star Trek already had their Rey bullshit with that god awful Discovery series.

They learned from it. The Mouse doesn't learn a goddamn thing apparently.

BigBeauford 04-07-2023 06:46 PM

Somehow...Daisey Ridley has returned.

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-07-2023 07:25 PM

You guys don't get it.

They don't care what the fans want. They will shove the ideological themes down your throat.

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2023 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16894277)
What trilogy?

Lol, exactly

Hammock Parties 04-08-2023 03:34 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtNi4rma...pg&name=medium

Bowser 04-08-2023 04:14 PM

40 years. What the hell.

Bowser 04-08-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16894104)

I can't be alone hoping that they'll just memory hole VII, VIII, and IX, and just start over and tell a proper story. Sans Disney, of course.

Will likely never happen, but this is my dream.

Hammock Parties 04-08-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16895162)
40 years. What the hell.

https://y.yarn.co/c347f7c1-49bc-4ad3...2c16d_text.gif

notorious 04-08-2023 04:24 PM

If they get Rey to turn heel it might be interesting.

After the last 3 turds I won’t be holding my breath.

Hammock Parties 04-08-2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16895188)

dark rey would get me in the theater

maybe she could **** one of her students

ridley needs some fake tits tho

Bowser 04-08-2023 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16895188)

If I learn Filoni and Favreau are helming this project, sign me the **** up right now. Otherwise, I reserve the right to hate it.

Bowser 04-08-2023 04:28 PM

*EDIT - never ****ing mind

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16893759)
NOTHING can go wrong here

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DAISY RIDLEY IS BACK! <br><br>Daisy Ridley will return as Rey in Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy’s ‘STAR WARS’ film <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SWCE?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SWCE</a> <a href="https://t.co/ZbqnQEU8KN">pic.twitter.com/ZbqnQEU8KN</a></p>&mdash; Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) <a href="https://twitter.com/starwarstufff/status/1644307139358277633?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 7, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/s28OEnaP9kE/maxresdefault.jpg

Hammock Parties 04-08-2023 05:23 PM

filoni and favreau proved that male fantasy should have stayed male

especially since the best characters in the fem version WERE ****ING MEN

Chiefspants 04-08-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16895238)
filoni and favreau proved that male fantasy should have stayed male

especially since the best characters in the fem version WERE ****ING MEN

Not really. The out of this world excitement for the Ashoka series proves that fanboys will get behind a women driven fantasy when the women are written as fun, nuanced characters with clear motivations other than “I AM A STRONG FEMALE AND NO MAN CAN GET IN MY WAY”

Hammock Parties 04-08-2023 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16895296)
Not really. The out of this world excitement for the Ashoka series proves that fanboys will get behind a women driven fantasy when the women are written as fun, nuanced characters with clear motivations other than “I AM A STRONG FEMALE AND NO MAN CAN GET IN MY WAY”

Yet to be proven. Ashoka is a supporting character.

Chiefspants 04-08-2023 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16895299)
Yet to be proven. Ashoka is a supporting character.

https://media.tenor.com/d0-ydN4L1EUA...ye-rolling.gif

Jyn Erso from Rogue One, if you want to be all shitposter about it.

Hammock Parties 04-08-2023 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16895303)
https://media.tenor.com/d0-ydN4L1EUA...ye-rolling.gif

Jyn Erso from Rogue One, if you want to be all shitposter about it.

Wasn't the main character, and Jyn was weak.

Star Wars is always BETTER when it has a male lead.

You should actually be terrified they're going to **** up Ashoka because the whole thing is just dripping with chicks.

BigRedChief 04-09-2023 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 16894014)
Lame.

Who wants a Master Rey movie?

InChiefsHeaven 04-10-2023 08:18 PM

Make it stop.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2023 12:15 PM

look what disney did to star wars culture

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="qme" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mood?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#mood</a> <a href="https://t.co/53BYCE1ZWP">https://t.co/53BYCE1ZWP</a> <a href="https://t.co/POBGdhH50B">pic.twitter.com/POBGdhH50B</a></p>&mdash; 산스 (@star_SS5) <a href="https://twitter.com/star_SS5/status/1662769423651053571?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 28, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>