ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Berry has a Haglund’s deformity on his heel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317770)

Rausch 10-30-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13858304)
Sure that would be cool for us fans, but that doesn't help the team so him doing that would be pointless.
Posted via Mobile Device

This...

-King- 10-30-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13858286)
So they can cut their ****ing bullshit this one time and let Berry explain why he has been sitting out for at least half the season with an issue that isn't exactly uncommon.

Why would he do that?

And how is haglunds uncommon when it's the first time I've ever heard of a player with it? Name 5 players that have had it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 10-30-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13858310)
And how is haglunds uncommon when it's the first time I've ever heard of a player with it? Name 5 players that have had it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Having them (bone spurs) isn't uncommon but where he does is.

He was also (allowed) treated with HGH during his (scheduled) recovery period.

This leans to erratic growths that may or may not be related.

KCUnited 10-30-2018 07:44 PM

What comes to mind every time I open this thread.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LVI6QbxTpgM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloryDayz 10-30-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 13858011)
Dear Eric Berry's Haglund's Deformity,

Please go away soon.

Warmest regards,

Chiefs fans the world over

Dear Y'all,

What makes you think it's me? What makes you think I wasn't relocated to a metal try in an O.R.? You may want to talk to Berry and get him to be more truthful about his vaginitis.

All the best,

Eric Berry's Deformity

BossChief 10-30-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13858186)
Thanks for the compliment.

Anyways, then it's clear they dropped the ball on the diagnosis.

Stop acting like you have all the facts when you have none of them.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2018 10:56 PM

Some dumb mother ****ers in this thread....wow

suzzer99 10-30-2018 11:07 PM

Here's my thinking - they're not bringing anyone back cold for the Rams game in Mex City. So if Houston and Berry aren't practicing by next week - they won't be playing until after the bye at the earliest.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2018 11:39 PM

So tired of this ****ing show. Let's call Dorsey back in for a day to perform a "Maclin" for old times' sake.

TimeForWasp 10-30-2018 11:40 PM

Could it be?

With what he has going on, If he has surgery to fix it, he is obviously out for the year.

scenario 2, They think he can play a certain amount of games with pain and they are chosing the games, and that is in the final push.

GloryDayz 10-31-2018 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13858669)
Some dumb mother ****ers in this thread....wow

Oh stop it! You know that if we don't keep the pressure up he won't bother coming back. And you know he does check this, and other, Internet sites. So he's reading it, he knows many of us, enough of us, think he's a pussy, not because of an injury/deformity, but because of the lack of specifics from a man making that much money.

Eric can screw himself.

RunKC 10-31-2018 07:28 AM

I don’t understand the need for Eric to tell the media anything.

What is it you could possibly want to know that we don’t already know? He has a haglund bone spur by his Achilles. His heel is still sore and he’s slowly getting better (per reports).

It’s also funny to hear the same people crowing about Berry being done forever like this board said about Houston when he got injured.

thegame214 10-31-2018 07:30 AM

Ian Rap tweeted we are bringing in Obi from Oakland.

notorious 10-31-2018 07:30 AM

Maybe the Chiefs are starting a new trend of saving your studs for the postseason.

Next thing you know there will be regular season starters and closers playing various positions.

TambaBerry 10-31-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13858884)
I don’t understand the need for Eric to tell the media anything.

What is it you could possibly want to know that we don’t already know? He has a haglund bone spur by his Achilles. His heel is still sore and he’s slowly getting better (per reports).

It’s also funny to hear the same people crowing about Berry being done forever like this board said about Houston when he got injured.

we haven't even heard anything about berry even attempting to do workouts at practice. Does his heel just hurt from not doing anything? I mean standing on the sideline all game long doesn't seem to effect him.