ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Investing megathread extravaganza (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300589)

ghak99 02-12-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15547107)
I'm mad that I didn't put in double what I put in.

She is too.

eDave 02-12-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15547107)
I'm mad that I didn't put in double what I put in.

I'm always too conservative with my plays.

So do it. Spent $350 on a stock so you could turn it into maybe $1000.

Why don't you just set your money on fire?

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15547352)
So do it. Spent $350 on a stock so you could turn it into maybe $1000.

Why don't you just set your money on fire?

This is a poor troll by a weak mind. I own 333 shares of CCIV.

So suck my dick from the back on the way to the BANK.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-12-2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15547053)
Check that chart out.

You’re welcome.

63% right now :thumb:

eDave 02-12-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15547388)
This is a poor troll by a weak mind. I own 333 shares of CCIV.

So suck my dick from the back on the way to the BANK.

You wish you did more. Do more. Just sayin'.

Mr. Wizard 02-12-2021 02:04 PM

Penny Stocks (OTC)

I always like to have a few dollars in OTC stocks in case one ever pops. Just some money I can take a risk on. I currently have 60,000 shares of

Ecosciences Inc OTC Pink - ECEZ
Company profile
https://ecosciences.company/

Currently in the .004 range. Hopefully they climb to $1.00 before I retire.

They sell products in several retail chains including walmart and home depot. Environmentally safe products.

Ecosciences, Inc. is focused on the development, production and sale of environmentally focused wastewater products. The Company produces organic tablets and powders to be used regularly and in lieu of harmful chemical cleaning products in grease trap and septic tank systems. The Company, through its subsidiary Eco-Logical Concepts Inc., provides bio-remediation services for sewers, sludge ponds, septic tanks, lagoons, farms, car washes, portable sanitation facilities, grease tanks, lakes and ponds. The Company also provides a suite of tablet-based products that can be added to waste systems. The active ingredients in its tablets oxygenate wastewater, remove hydrogen sulfide odors, prevent corrosion in wastewater systems and initiate aerobic biological breakdown of organic sludge, including fats, oils and grease. The Company's products, which serve various market segments, include Tank-Eze Wastewater Tablets, Trap-Eze Grease Trap Tablets and Wash-Eze Car Wash Tablets.

Anybody else have any OTC stocks? Whatchgot?

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15547496)
You wish you did more. Do more. Just sayin'.

Kiss my ass, eBeta.

neech 02-12-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15546695)
JOIN THE CULT OF CCIV TODAY

The Golden ticket.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-12-2021 02:18 PM

Here we goooooo....

Better jump on now if you ever plan to.

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 02:20 PM

Let's make some ****ing MONEY

http://i.imgur.com/Y96P3fx.gif

neech 02-12-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard (Post 15547498)
Penny Stocks (OTC)

I always like to have a few dollars in OTC stocks in case one ever pops. Just some money I can take a risk on. I currently have 60,000 shares of

Ecosciences Inc OTC Pink - ECEZ
Company profile
https://ecosciences.company/

Ecosciences, Inc. is focused on the development, production and sale of environmentally focused wastewater products. The Company produces organic tablets and powders to be used regularly and in lieu of harmful chemical cleaning products in grease trap and septic tank systems. The Company, through its subsidiary Eco-Logical Concepts Inc., provides bio-remediation services for sewers, sludge ponds, septic tanks, lagoons, farms, car washes, portable sanitation facilities, grease tanks, lakes and ponds. The Company also provides a suite of tablet-based products that can be added to waste systems. The active ingredients in its tablets oxygenate wastewater, remove hydrogen sulfide odors, prevent corrosion in wastewater systems and initiate aerobic biological breakdown of organic sludge, including fats, oils and grease. The Company's products, which serve various market segments, include Tank-Eze Wastewater Tablets, Trap-Eze Grease Trap Tablets and Wash-Eze Car Wash Tablets.

They sell products in several retail chains.

Anybody else have any OTC stocks? Whatchgot?

Here's one for you that's rather pricey at 3.00 a share. ARTL

Mr_Tomahawk 02-12-2021 02:20 PM

Too Late! BYE BYE!

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 02:27 PM

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pPbGLuorO...0/money250.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-12-2021 02:37 PM

Bought 300 FUSE warrants today. New SPAC

Mr_Tomahawk 02-12-2021 02:40 PM

Felt bad for VISL today, so I just slapped her ass.

lewdog 02-12-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15547413)
63% right now :thumb:

Bought yesterday at 2 in premarket. Sold today at 3.15.

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 02:46 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EuDdxwyX...pg&name=medium

KCUnited 02-12-2021 04:18 PM

I'm +160% on CCIV after Gochiefs initial post in this thread

Lew, send that man a bottle of his choice on my behalf!

Seriously though, great call

candyman 02-12-2021 05:46 PM

Anyone invest in ETF's? I've only done stocks/crypto so don't know much about them, but I'm getting tired of trying to find the next big thing, being late, buying too high and selling for a minimal profit. I just dont have the time/patience for it and honestly kind of suck at it.

Are ETF's a good long term investment that I dont need to check on every day? Looks like all of the ARK ETF's have steadily done well over the last year.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-12-2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 15547967)
Anyone invest in ETF's? I've only done stocks/crypto so don't know much about them, but I'm getting tired of trying to find the next big thing, being late, buying too high and selling for a minimal profit. I just dont have the time/patience for it and honestly kind of suck at it.

Are ETF's a good long term investment that I dont need to check on every day? Looks like all of the ARK ETF's have steadily done well over the last year.

Get your cash ready for ARKX which should start around the end of March

Buehler445 02-12-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

ETFs are the best long term investment. They won’t outrun the stock market, but most mutual funds don’t either. Plus their fees are super cheap, maybe free in etrade. My IRA is in S&P ETF.

scho63 02-12-2021 07:04 PM

I invested in RED 9 today. No good. Tomorrow is BLACK 26. I heard it's a sure thing. ROFL

lewdog 02-12-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15548075)
I invested in RED 9 today. No good. Tomorrow is BLACK 26. I heard it's a sure thing. ROFL

Kind of true. Flow with momentum but have risk management strategies. Too many buy and hold because they’ve got some price target in their head. It’s dangerous.

Right now, the market is "Extremely" easy for bulls, everything goes up like a rocket ship... if thats your strategy, this wont last long after stimulus, and if you were trading back in september/october last year, you would have noticed the market slowed down almost to a halt, like it normally is. So I encourage you to make sure that your strategies dont only rely on buying some hype stock and hold then sell at a profit, cause the profit taking might never come in a real market

lewdog 02-12-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

ARK funds are good. I’ve moved some of my wife’s IRA over to them.

Set and forget. Rebalance them 1-2x per year if needed.

lewdog 02-12-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15547862)
I'm +160% on CCIV after Gochiefs initial post in this thread

Lew, send that man a bottle of his choice on my behalf!

Seriously though, great call

I’ve offered to send him a bottle before. He always declines.

What’s the plan with this one?

KCUnited 02-12-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548119)

100% retail so Lambos and blow or I just get my money back

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548119)

Only once LMAO

You can send me a bottle when I buy a house.

lewdog 02-12-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15548183)
Only once LMAO

You can send me a bottle when I buy a house.

Deal.

Just stop Neg repping me man!

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 10:18 PM

as soon as you stop pretending to be the tom riddle of the Dow Jones

https://i.skyrock.net/4209/59484209/...0_YJTZtqXx.gif

lewdog 02-13-2021 08:04 AM

I hope this can be helpful to some but risk management and capital loss prevention are huge if you want your account to grow over time. Without some discipline, all it takes is one bad stock purchase to wipe out months or years of gains. Too many people right now are looking for quick, large gains and comparing themselves to others. This leads to bad decisions and large draw-downs if the market or your stocks correct.

Rules that I believe help accomplish this.
1. Never put more than 10% of your total account value in any one stock.
2. Always determine your exit point if the stock heads south. Stop losses are crucial if this position is 5% or greater of your total account value because basic math will show you this. If it’s a penny stock and maybe it’s only a few hundred dollars and less than 1% of your total account value, a stop is probably not needed.
3. A stop market loss should never be set to greater than 10% loss. I track all my trades and try to keep losses to 4-8%. If I can double my gains compared to losses, I only have to be right on 50% of my trades to make a nice profit.

Why 10% position size and 10% stop loss makes sense….it protects your total account value in ANY kind of market. Let’s use a $10k account balance for easy math.

If a risky trader decides to use two, $5k position sizes to enter two stocks and doesn’t use a stop loss (hey it’s a volatile penny stock!). If one of those positions heads south and loses 50% that position is now worth $2,500. The trader decides to get out of that trade (finally!) and moves to a different stock. Now in order to get back to break even (original $5k), that new position must gain 100%. 100% just to get back to break even! You are now guaranteed going to try to enter riskier trades and look for even quicker profits, many times resulting in worse decisions and more damage to your total account value.

Let’s say this trader followed the rules I posted here. At most for his $10k account he would have a $1k position size. If he gets an entry and sets a stop loss at maximum 10% loss on this $1k position, at most he will lose is $100 on any one trade. $100 is only 1% of total account value. You still maintain capital to find smaller, quicker gains and not have to final a unicorn to gain 100% in a stock to get back to breakeven like the scenario above.

The worst feeling you can have is a huge drawdown on your account. I promise you.

-King- 02-13-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548444)
I hope this can be helpful to some but risk management and capital loss prevention are huge if you want your account to grow over time. Without some discipline, all it takes is one bad stock purchase to wipe out months or years of gains. Too many people right now are looking for quick, large gains and comparing themselves to others. This leads to bad decisions and large draw-downs if the market or your stocks correct.

Rules that I believe help accomplish this.
1. Never put more than 10% of your total account value in any one stock.
2. Always determine your exit point if the stock heads south. Stop losses are crucial if this position is 5% or greater of your total account value because basic math will show you this. If it’s a penny stock and maybe it’s only a few hundred dollars and less than 1% of your total account value, a stop is probably not needed.
3. A stop market loss should never be set to greater than 10% loss. I track all my trades and try to keep losses to 4-8%. If I can double my gains compared to losses, I only have to be right on 50% of my trades to make a nice profit.

Why 10% position size and 10% stop loss makes sense….it protects your total account value in ANY kind of market. Let’s use a $10k account balance for easy math.

If a risky trader decides to use two, $5k position sizes to enter two stocks and doesn’t use a stop loss (hey it’s a volatile penny stock!). If one of those positions heads south and loses 50% that position is now worth $2,500. The trader decides to get out of that trade (finally!) and moves to a different stock. Now in order to get back to break even (original $5k), that new position must gain 100%. 100% just to get back to break even! You are now guaranteed going to try to enter riskier trades and look for even quicker profits, many times resulting in worse decisions and more damage to your total account value.

Let’s say this trader followed the rules I posted here. At most for his $10k account he would have a $1k position size. If he gets an entry and sets a stop loss at maximum 10% loss on this $1k position, at most he will lose is $100 on any one trade. $100 is only 1% of total account value. You still maintain capital to find smaller, quicker gains and not have to final a unicorn to gain 100% in a stock to get back to breakeven like the scenario above.

The worst feeling you can have is a huge drawdown on your account. I promise you.

Regarding your 10% rule. I do agree with you but what if you were early on a stock that blew up. For example, I was earlyish on Tesla and bought a bunch in the 75-200 range pre split. For that reason it's well over 10% of my total account value. Would you say that's the exception to your rule or would you try to diversify away from it and lower the percentage?

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 11:24 AM

Those rules would have taken me out of CCIV already, because the stock was so volatile early.

They are good rules for scaredy cats, though.

Buehler445 02-13-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15548601)
Regarding your 10% rule. I do agree with you but what if you were early on a stock that blew up. For example, I was earlyish on Tesla and bought a bunch in the 75-200 range pre split. For that reason it's well over 10% of my total account value. Would you say that's the exception to your rule or would you try to diversify away from it and lower the percentage?

If you haven’t, take profits. Even if they sit in cash awhile until you find something you’re happy with. It doesn’t have to be all of it but take some profits.

I’m fond of taking profits to break even and let the profits ride awhile but others may disagree.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-13-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15548687)
Those rules would have taken me out of CCIV already, because the stock was so volatile early.

They are good rules for scaredy cats, though.

People don't have to be scaredy cats to be smart. That's all good advice.

I set up a new account this year just to be a little more aggressive in it and only put in $3500 to get it going. I'll add another 1500 shortly with a goal of getting to 50K by year end. I'm not following the smart rules in this account . it's Homerun or bust. BUT what I'm doing in this account is every time I hit a home run I add 1 share into each of the 5 ARK funds to protect my base.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 12:19 PM

SOME of it is good advice.

I, too, never invest more than a fraction of my account value in a single stock.

However the 10% stop loss thing is just plain being scared and you're potentially missing out on huge gains when you do that.

When I bought IBIO on 6/5/2020 I paid 1.55 a share.

On 6/8 it fell to 1.38, which would have triggered lew's 10% stop loss.

On 7/20 it hit 7.23 and I sold for YUGE profits.

It depends on the stock I suppose but 10% stop loss? LMAO GTFO

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 12:23 PM

Here's another one for you: CDEV

Bought on 5/27/2020 at 1.16 a share.

bae tanked to 75 cents a share on 7/10

stop loss my ass because i sold at 2.98 two weeks ago

KCUnited 02-13-2021 12:24 PM

I stop loss after a profound run up and that's so I can buy back in after the inevitable pull back dips further than the stop loss. Ride the next run up. Rinse, repeat

But I barely know what I'm doing so YMMV

Buckweath 02-13-2021 12:34 PM

Totally disagree with the 10% stop loss advice.

As always, one has to diversify. Stop loss can make sense for more risky stocks but 10% is not enough.

I personally rarely use stop loss but for the most part I stay away from small cap stocks.

That's my opinion.

lewdog 02-13-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

It about entering a trade with no more than 10% of your account, not about how much that stocks gains and results in it being more than 10% of your account value.

lewdog 02-13-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15548756)
SOME of it is good advice.

I, too, never invest more than a fraction of my account value in a single stock.

However the 10% stop loss thing is just plain being scared and you're potentially missing out on huge gains when you do that.

When I bought IBIO on 6/5/2020 I paid 1.55 a share.

On 6/8 it fell to 1.38, which would have triggered lew's 10% stop loss.

On 7/20 it hit 7.23 and I sold for YUGE profits.

It depends on the stock I suppose but 10% stop loss? LMAO GTFO

Real traders, in real markets aren’t messing with large percentages of their account value and shit penny stocks.

IBIO also went below $1 after its summer run up. Plenty of bag holders still in it.

It will bite you one day.

lewdog 02-13-2021 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15548762)
I stop loss after a profound run up and that's so I can buy back in after the inevitable pull back dips further than the stop loss. Ride the next run up. Rinse, repeat

But I barely know what I'm doing so YMMV

At some point you won’t be trading in a bullish market and buying back in on a dip could result in your capital being tied up in a losing position (no stop loss on entry) for a long time if it doesn’t pivot and reverse trend. That’s where reading charts and technical analysis can make it at least better than guessing.

lewdog 02-13-2021 01:11 PM

Clay, can you provide any examples of stocks over $10? ROFL

How long did you stay in IQ, what was the loss?

Also you realize getting stopped out doesn’t mean you can’t re-enter later? You’re acting like these $1-2 stocks that went south after you bought them had 100% certainty to go back up. That’s not always the case. The chart could tell you later if it makes a strong pivot and should be bought back in.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548815)
Real traders, in real markets aren’t messing with large percentages of their account value and shit penny stocks.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q0G7kQw3G...ael-keaton.gif

KCUnited 02-13-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548824)
At some point you won’t be trading in a bullish market and buying back in on a dip could result in your capital being tied up in a losing position (no stop loss on entry) for a long time if it doesn’t pivot and reverse trend. That’s where reading charts and technical analysis can make it at least better than guessing.

Agreed on chart reading and finding bullish opportunities in a bear market

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548828)
Clay, can you provide any examples of stocks over $10? ROFL

This year I've traded CCIV, VTIQ/NKLA, VIAC and SPY all well above $15.

Stop lecturing me.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkHZh-HU0AEkgS0.jpg

lewdog 02-13-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15548837)
This year I've traded CCIV, VTIQ/NKLA, VIAC and SPY all well above $15.

Stop lecturing me.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkHZh-HU0AEkgS0.jpg

If stocks you’re entering are falling significantly after your purchase, your technical entry sucks.

Also, just trying to provide useful capital risk management suggestions in a thread that feels like Reddit.

Xoxo
Lewdog

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548846)
If stocks you’re entering are falling significantly after your purchase, your technical entry sucks.

Thanks, dad.

-King- 02-13-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15548810)
It about entering a trade with no more than 10% of your account, not about how much that stocks gains and results in it being more than 10% of your account value.

Gotcha.

KCUnited 02-13-2021 01:41 PM

So after maxing out a 401K, IRA, HSA, and having a 6 month emergency fund, would the minimum goal of investing all other funds be to simply gain more than your mortgage interest rate?

Assuming you're free of all other debts

EPodolak 02-13-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Probably already have your answer, I'd add that re-balancing long term holdings once annually (at least) is sound. Also with the FOMO surrounding Tesla breaking out, '21 is unlikely to be anything like 2020 from what I can tell. My TSLA stop loss was triggered the other day, which I had mixed feelings about, but it wasn't for 100% of shares, only sold about 40%. Still sleeping well.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-13-2021 02:21 PM

https://stockrockets.pro/reddit-grou...t-in-and-vote/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShortSqueeze_Army/

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 02:30 PM

**** yes.

https://shortsqueeze.army/

I might have to buy some BORR on Tuesday

Mr_Tomahawk 02-13-2021 02:37 PM

I stop loss at 15%....sometimes.

I usually take it case-by-case though depending on how volatile the stock is.

I have one at 15.6% loss that I’m holding onto because I’m optimistic I will recoup that in the coming weeks.

Buehler445 02-13-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15548868)
So after maxing out a 401K, IRA, HSA, and having a 6 month emergency fund, would the minimum goal of investing all other funds be to simply gain more than your mortgage interest rate?

Yeah. If you’re not outrunning the return on your debt service you need to just service the debt from a pure mathematical perspective. But there is some value in diversification. Over time a diversified portfolio should outrun debt service for sure so you need to be a little patient. But at minimum yeah your return should be higher than your interest rate.

candyman 02-13-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15548920)

I really wish you wouldn't have posted this.

Its going to get me in trouble.

:shake:

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-13-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15548936)
**** yes.

I hope they choose ZOM

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-13-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 15548974)
I really wish you wouldn't have posted this.

Its going to get me in trouble.

:shake:

I just came across the links . I don't get involved with them as it seems risky although it is entertaining.

Where there's winners there's losers.

I do own a bunch of ZOM which happens to be on the list so I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it.

lewdog 02-13-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15548936)
**** yes.

I don't mind gambling with a SMALL position.

So they announce on Monday?

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15549077)
I don't mind gambling with a SMALL position.

So they announce on Monday?

Yep.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-13-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15549202)
Yep.

So will you let us know the decision ( for entertainment purposes only)?

I think I read they will attack three stocks

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15549209)
So will you let us know the decision ( for entertainment purposes only)?

I think I read they will attack three stocks

I am definitely monitoring this.

These n00bs are good for some pump and dump profits.

Rain Man 02-13-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15548868)

I recognize there's a benefit of investing if you can outperform your mortgage, but I found a huge intangible value in paying off my house. I ran outside and yelled to the world that I would never be homeless as long as I paid my property taxes that cost more than an apartment in a low-cost city.

Iowanian 02-13-2021 08:54 PM

I had avoided pennies for the most part but after talking more with a couple of friends who dabble with pennies for. Iberia. Ickes I’ve gotten into some. So far they’ve been better plays for me than more name brand oil, casino, airline, steel, energy stocks.

My current swings are ASTI, KWBT, hcmc, and aitx.

Now....looking back, I had good entry points on gevo and a couple of others I bailed on for$1 profits and left 10 on the table. Live and learn. I’d like to learn how to read charts better.

I appreciate the thoughtful advice on here. A lot to learn.

jdubya 02-14-2021 01:02 PM

Funny, my IBIO is still well above my original purchase price lol.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2021 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15550096)
Funny, my IBIO is still well above my original purchase price lol.

what's your selling target?

jdubya 02-14-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15550109)
what's your selling target?

I sold most of it when it peaked awhile ago but held onto a handful just in case it was going to go higher yet. I think I'll just sell what's left right now and free up some cash for Tuesday morning

lewdog 02-14-2021 02:48 PM

What stock is CP pumping and dumping this week?

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-14-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15550182)
What stock is CP pumping and dumping this week?

Aren't we waiting on the report from Hammocks Reddit acct ?

(FUSE) spac was announced Friday afternoon and I bought 300 warrants at 2.26 .They went to 2.56 AH

But looking at stocktwits the sentiment is bearish. It might run or might not.

lewdog 02-14-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15550184)
Aren't we waiting on the report from Hammocks Reddit acct ?

Oh yeah.

Let me know how we’re doing this.

Thanks.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2021 02:51 PM

I think it's going to be BORR

KCUnited 02-14-2021 02:52 PM

MOAR BORR!

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-14-2021 02:57 PM

I've jerked moar Borrs than anyone here.

KCUnited 02-14-2021 02:58 PM

This is the way

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-14-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15550188)
I think it's going to be BORR

I went over there and voted ZOM ten times

Hammock Parties 02-14-2021 03:10 PM

ZOM looks like a terrible play

I'm actually hoping for NAK because I'm still bag holding there.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-14-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15550203)
ZOM looks like a terrible play

I'm actually hoping for NAK because I'm still bag holding there.

I'm up 149% right now on ZOM. I'd like to make moar! Before this came out I was planning to dump it this week even though they have catalyst coming in March so I'll see what happens.

bsp4444 02-14-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 15549542)
I had avoided pennies for the most part but after talking more with a couple of friends who dabble with pennies for. Iberia. Ickes I’ve gotten into some. So far they’ve been better plays for me than more name brand oil, casino, airline, steel, energy stocks.

My current swings are ASTI, KWBT, hcmc, and aitx.

Now....looking back, I had good entry points on gevo and a couple of others I bailed on for$1 profits and left 10 on the table. Live and learn. I’d like to learn how to read charts better.

I appreciate the thoughtful advice on here. A lot to learn.

Gevo is my top holding with an average cost of $1.76 per share. Currently trading at $14.64.

jdubya 02-14-2021 05:05 PM

Im currently playing with AAL, IBIO, MRO, ONCS, OPGN, OXY and VTVT. I am green in all with total gains ranging from a low of 35%(VTVT) to a high of 257% (ONCS). Now I just need to determine which have blown their load and which to hold longer term. I want to hold AAL and the oil/energy.......of the others not too sure.

candyman 02-14-2021 05:58 PM

So I Have 50 shares of BB @ 11.96. I could sell now and make a small profit, but do you guys think this is a good long term hold? I've read opinions going both ways.

candyman 02-14-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15550196)
I went over there and voted ZOM ten times

I voted GME about 20 because I'm still bagholding :(.