ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

O.city 01-24-2013 04:45 PM

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

NFL Execs are same way.They put in way more time & effort than you likely realize to make these teams work. Is it too much to ask for trust?

RunKC 01-24-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9348363)
So Wilson IS a Tony Romo clone. Great....

Dumbass

O.city 01-24-2013 04:46 PM

He actually does remind me of Romo a bit, but I'm alot higher on Romo than most around here so most will see that as a bad thing.

RunKC 01-24-2013 04:46 PM

NFL Guru
‏@ChiefsBeef
#Chiefs scouts love Tyler Wilson, according to @NFLosophy. It seems that he could be taken number 1 if the #Chiefs go QB.

Sorter 01-24-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9348362)

The NFL doesn't function without fans. But at the same time it's frustrating for execs who work countless hours to be questioned by fans

His last tweet.

Then...

FL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

You wouldn't tell a nuclear physicist or the doctor how to do their job? They trained and went to school to do what they do.

First, the amount of training/knowledge that goes into being a nuclear physicist is significantly greater than that required to work in the NFL. Period.

This is a ridiculous analogy.

I wish this moron would put his name behind his twitter handle.

O.city 01-24-2013 04:47 PM

NFL Execs love fans because they make the machine work. But there's a reason why they are where they are and we are where we are.

Sorter 01-24-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9348380)

NFL Execs love fans because they make the machine work. But there's a reason why they are where they are and we are where we are.

This is blackbob level stupidity.

RunKC 01-24-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9348374)
He actually does remind me of Romo a bit, but I'm alot higher on Romo than most around here so most will see that as a bad thing.

Their playing styles are similar, but I think Wilson actually has a pair and can lead a team whereas Romo is not confident in himself at all when it counts. He always shits the bed.

His INT against the Skins in week 17 reminded me of Cassel's INT vs the Steelers in OT.

O.city 01-24-2013 04:49 PM

So when something doesn't add up...maybe it's because you're missing part of the equation. Not because your team is dumb.

KCrockaholic 01-24-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9348372)
Dumbass

Oh don't get your panties in a bunch.

Sorter 01-24-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9348385)
Their playing styles are similar, but I think Wilson actually has a pair and can lead a team whereas Romo is not confident in himself at all when it counts. He always shits the bed.

His INT against the Skins in week 17 reminded me of Cassel's INT vs the Steelers in OT.

If he hadn't ****ed up against the Seahawks, he'd probably have been in a SB.

O.city 01-24-2013 04:51 PM

First off, Romo is playing in a ****ing circus tent that is the Dallas Cowboys. I think he's alot better than he gets credit for, but he does make some bad mistakes.

fairladyZ 01-24-2013 04:51 PM

i don't understand why we wouldn't resign him.. Unless there is a huge issue with his back that the staff knows about and we don't. I want to keep Albert very bad, i think he's a great LT.

Hope these guys are stupid and wrong

the Talking Can 01-24-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9348362)

The NFL doesn't function without fans. But at the same time it's frustrating for execs who work countless hours to be questioned by fans

His last tweet.

Then...

FL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

You wouldn't tell a nuclear physicist or the doctor how to do their job? They trained and went to school to do what they do.

that is embarrassing...comparing the bro-science of football evaluation to a PhD in the hard sciences....you ****ing hack

and fans caring is the only reason these ass clowns have jobs...if they'd rather we spend our time and money elsewhere, just give the word

or, to be more concise:

Scott Pioli

O.city 01-24-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9348421)
that is embarrassing...comparing the bro-science of football evaluation to a PhD in the hard sciences....you ****ing hack

and fans caring is the only reason these ass clowns have jobs...if they'd rather we spend our time and money elsewhere, just give the word

or, to be more concise:

Scott *****

This is exactly right. If they don't like me second guessing them or they are so thin skinned that they can't handle it and they hate the fans, just let me know. I can do other things.