ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

SAUTO 10-13-2012 07:34 PM

Trade anything it takes to draft that kid.

I had a ton of "this" reading ttc, deez, snr, and boss's posts too.
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13 10-13-2012 07:35 PM

I'm not a fan of Jones at all... but to be fair I didn't like Bradford either, and he's done alright. I wouldn't take him over Smith.

But that said, Smith has become the guy this place has gone nuts for, and that's never a good sign. This place has a terrible track record of going nuts over bad pro QB's.

SAUTO 10-13-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9008972)
Deez, lets say we pick at 9 and Pioli is still the GM.

We dont trade up and by the time we are on the clock, Geno, Barkley and Wilson are off the board. No juniors declare.

Would you be pissed if we pass on Landry Jones?

I wouldn't.

Sorry but **** you for even thinking of this scenario.

This would be the "hell just took a shit on Jason" scenario
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 10-13-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9008989)
Sorry but **** you for even thinking of this scenario.

This would be the "hell just took a shit on Jason" scenario
Posted via Mobile Device

TBT Thats my worst nightmare.

htismaqe 10-13-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9008972)
Deez, lets say we pick at 9 and Pioli is still the GM.

We dont trade up and by the time we are on the clock, Geno, Barkley and Wilson are off the board. No juniors declare.

Would you be pissed if we pass on Landry Jones?

I wouldn't.

If Pioli's is still the GM, "we" won't be picking 9th, HE will be.

*I* will be figuring out what other teams I want to follow.

RealSNR 10-13-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9008985)
I'm not a fan of Jones at all... but to be fair I didn't like Bradford either, and he's done alright. I wouldn't take him over Smith.

But that said, Smith has become the guy this place has gone nuts for, and that's never a good sign. This place has a terrible track record of going nuts over bad pro QB's.

You mean like Andrew Luck and RGIII?

tk13 10-13-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9009025)
You mean like Andrew Luck and RGIII?

Don't give me that crap. Anybody who has enough brain activity to not be considered a vegetable could have figured those guys out. I meant the typical figures like Sanchez, Clausen, Tyler Thigpen.

RunKC 10-13-2012 08:05 PM

Just an FYI, the QB who started his first game for TCU dropped 5 TD's on the Baylor defense. Makes Geno's 8 TD's not look so good after all.

BossChief 10-13-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9009084)
Just an FYI, the QB who started his first game for TCU dropped 5 TD's on the Baylor defense. Makes Geno's 8 TD's not look so good after all.

go **** your cat

the Talking Can 10-13-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9009043)
Don't give me that crap. Anybody who has enough brain activity to not be considered a vegetable could have figured those guys out. I meant the typical figures like Sanchez, Clausen, Tyler Thigpen.

we should have drafted sanchez
clausen was a flop
wtf does thigpen have to do with drafting a QB?

and last year people were begging for us to suck for luck or move for RG3 and tannehill...and they were right...

the list of good QBs this board has been against (almost all of them) is a hell of a lot longer than the list of bad QBs we've been for...

SAUTO 10-13-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9009086)
go **** your cat bitch.

Fyp
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 10-13-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9009084)

so everyone throws 8tds against baylor?

RunKC 10-13-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9009086)
go **** your cat

You mad bro?

LMAO

tk13 10-13-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9009094)
we should have drafted sanchez
clausen was a flop
wtf does thigpen have to do with drafting a QB?

and last year people were begging for us to suck for luck or move for RG3 and tannehill...and they were right...

the list of good QBs this board has been against (almost all of them) is a hell of a lot longer than the list of bad QBs we've been for...

I don't think so. Sure there was a random person here and there that didn't like Luck, or RGIII, or Geno Smith, but I don't think it's anything close to the majority. But for the most part this place is shooting darts just like Pioli is.

I just don't agree at all. To be honest, most people on here are complete whores for anybody who can throw a football over 20 yards.

SAUTO 10-13-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9009120)
I don't think so. Sure there was a random person here and there that didn't like Luck, or RGIII, or Geno Smith, but I don't think it's anything close to the majority. But for the most part this place is shooting darts just like Pioli is.

I just don't agree at all. To be honest, most people on here are complete whores for anybody who can throw a football over 20 yards.

We come by that honestly.

A twenty yard pass is better than what we have seen in years
Posted via Mobile Device