ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Buck 12-05-2011 06:45 PM

I wasn't going to craft so many until I saw how much it leveled up my Smithing each one I made.

Speaking of Smithing, I'm not really impressed with the Smithing perk tree.

allen_kcCard 12-05-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8173123)
I wasn't going to craft so many until I saw how much it leveled up my Smithing each one I made.

Speaking of Smithing, I'm not really impressed with the Smithing perk tree.

All it is for is getting the better armor types.

Mr. Laz 12-05-2011 07:33 PM

hell yeah, dual summons perk!!!

my bitches got my back

2 fire atronarch summoned (fully upgraded w/damage and duration perk)
fire rune on left hand (fully upgrade w/extra damage/distance perks)
fire ball on right hand (fully upgraded w/damage perk)

Talk about some fire damage!!!

It's like a meteor shower when all 3 of us start chucking fireballs. With rune casting distance perk it's like i'm chucking fire grenades too because you can place the runes clear across the room. ROFL

pr_capone 12-05-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8173268)
hell yeah, dual summons perk!!!

my bitches got my back

2 fire atronarch summoned (fully upgraded w/damage and duration perk)
fire rune on left hand (w/extra distance casting perk)
fire ball on right hand (fully upgraded w/damage perk)

Talk about some fire damage!!!

It's like a meteor shower when all 3 of us start chucking fireballs. With rune casting distance perk it's like i'm chucking fire grenades too because you can place the runes clear across the room. ROFL

I'm just shocked that anyone has really had the need to drag their helpers along into battle. So far (level 28), I've not come across anything I can't handle after a quicksave.

Mr. Laz 12-05-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8173276)
I'm just shocked that anyone has really had the need to drag their helpers along into battle. So far (level 28), I've not come across anything I can't handle after a quicksave.

umm ... because it's fun

dick

pr_capone 12-05-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8173283)
umm ... because it's fun

dick

not trying to be a dick.

wots fun about it? In the past, the only thing that NPCs have been good for is only for getting in the way. has there been that big of an improvement?

Mr. Laz 12-05-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8173310)
not trying to be a dick.

wots fun about it? In the past, the only thing that NPCs have been good for is only for getting in the way. has there been that big of an improvement?

just went stealth and went down the hallway in a fort to a lunchroom area with like 10 guys in it. Threw my 2 fire atronarch right into the middle of the room. we all started fire bombing every thing that moved. All the guys running around on fire and getting blown up by stepping on fire runes.

LMAO

carnage = fun o:-)

Dave Lane 12-05-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8156564)
Looks like I'll be starting up Fallout New Vegas until all of this shit gets fixed.

I had more bugs on New Vegas than Skyrim

Dave Lane 12-05-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8173276)

I'm level 38 but a high elf magic user and I got toasted one shot by a elder dragon and a Chief Dwarven Centurion tonight. There's stuff you need help for still.

WhiteWhale 12-05-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8173482)
I'm level 38 but a high elf magic user and I got toasted one shot by a elder dragon and a Chief Dwarven Centurion tonight. There's stuff you need help for still.

Yeah, My game is basically unplayable at high difficulty right now. I'm lvl 42 and without magic resistances the elder dragons kill you in one hit and you can't do ANYTHING about it.

This is probably the first time I've owned a game that was actually broken when it was patched. My game worked FINE prior to the patch and ****ing STEAM installed the patch automatically.

Ultra Peanut 12-05-2011 10:11 PM

My favorite crafting thing is, um... cooking. APPLE CABBAGE STEW Y'ALL

KcMizzou 12-05-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 8173823)
My favorite crafting thing is, um... cooking. APPLE CABBAGE STEW Y'ALL

You can cook?

Mr. Laz 12-05-2011 11:10 PM

anyone put points into alteration yet for the magic resistance?

Ultra Peanut 12-05-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8174001)
You can cook?

There are cooking pots over fires in some camps and buildings. Cooked meals are less potent than potions, but food is everywhere so there's usually something you can make from whatever's in your inventory whenever you stumble upon them. Plus there's something satisfying about making APPLE CABBAGE STEWWWWWW.

Simply Red 12-05-2011 11:32 PM

Clay was grilling up some spotted mushrooms, earlier. I'll be aboard soon. I'm about to make the leap into a PS3, finally.