ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

DMAC 01-18-2010 01:22 PM

Where is the best place I can go to learn about the muliplayer options, what everything means, tips/ tricks, etc?

Buck 01-18-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6457103)
Where is the best place I can go to learn about the muliplayer options, what everything means, tips/ tricks, etc?

I would just search "Modern Warefare 2 multiplayer on gamefaqs.com

MVChiefFan 01-18-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6457092)
I've never really seen that.

I'm with you on this. In fact, I find it to be the exact opposite.

DMAC 01-18-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6457119)
I would just search "Modern Warefare 2 multiplayer on gamefaqs.com

So check out gamefaqs...

Thanks.

choke.

Pants 01-18-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

We have some good, experienced players here. I can pretty much tell you whatever you need as far as what things do or mean. As far as tricks go, it's a very subjective thing because everyone plays different.

Try and be like Molitoth. That dude is sitting at a 1.90 KDR. :)

Buck 01-18-2010 01:35 PM

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/951944/58407

DMAC 01-18-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6457129)
We have some good, experienced players here. I can pretty much tell you whatever you need as far as what things do or mean. As far as tricks go, it's a very subjective thing because everyone plays different.

Try and be like Molitoth. That dude is sitting at a 1.90 KDR. :)

So does that mean when I jump to multiplayer I will get my ass absolutely handed to me?

Pants 01-18-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6457157)
So does that mean when I jump to multiplayer I will get my ass absolutely handed to me?

The biggest disadvantage is not knowing the maps. You'll probably be getting slaughtered for the most part with a few good games thrown in there until you learn your way around and figure out what people's tendencies are on different maps and what spots to expect your enemies to be in or what spots to hold the enemies off from.

Valiant 01-18-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Private match with friends..

Buck 01-18-2010 07:03 PM

Everyone gonna be on tonight?

Kraus 01-18-2010 07:58 PM

I can probably be when I get off work.

Mr. Plow 01-18-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6458246)
Everyone gonna be on tonight?

Probably....gotta get the wife and kids to bed 1st.

MVChiefFan 01-19-2010 09:08 AM

Man I had up and down games last night. I kept fluctuating between 1.5 and 1.49 every game. Especially on Skidrow, I was 4-0 in the first minute when this douche lord on my team shoots me because he wants in my spot. Well, I proceeded to kill him eight times and ended the game 6-10. I hate that s***, I'm very vendictive! On a brighter note I did shoot down 16 aircraft on my way to cold blooded pro.

Mr. Plow 01-19-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 6459650)
Man I had up and down games last night. I kept fluctuating between 1.5 and 1.49 every game. Especially on Skidrow, I was 4-0 in the first minute when this douche lord on my team shoots me because he wants in my spot. Well, I proceeded to kill him eight times and ended the game 6-10. I hate that s***, I'm very vendictive! On a brighter note I did shoot down 16 aircraft on my way to cold blooded pro.

Me, Buckin, and CJizzles played last night for a bit. Buckin was rapin' fools - just having one of those nights. Seemed like he was always 20+ kills and under 10 deaths.

Myself, I was trying to unlock a few pro versions of perks. Tried to unlock cold blooded pro, commando pro, bling pro and tried to gain some ground on marathon & light weight. For the first time in over 5 days of playing - not 12 days like some - I used the marathon, light weight, commando setup. Funny as shit just running around knifing people. I ended that map 15-10 with only a couple gun kills - but I accomplished my goal of commando pro.

Buck 01-19-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6459666)
Me, Buckin, and CJizzles played last night for a bit. Buckin was rapin' fools - just having one of those nights. Seemed like he was always 20+ kills and under 10 deaths.

Myself, I was trying to unlock a few pro versions of perks. Tried to unlock cold blooded pro, commando pro, bling pro and tried to gain some ground on marathon & light weight. For the first time in over 5 days of playing - not 12 days like some - I used the marathon, light weight, commando setup. Funny as shit just running around knifing people. I ended that map 15-10 with only a couple gun kills - but I accomplished my goal of commando pro.

LOL. There were 2 games though where I was trying to get 20 n00b tube kills and I did horrible. I would use my 2 grenades and then just plant a claymore and shoot it to die and start over. I bet I was pissing people off in those games.

Also after you guys left, I was trying to get the Survivor Bonus (No ammo in either gun, no grenades left, no flash grenades, and then you have to stab somebody). So I was hiding and emptying all my ammo then I'd run around and try to knife. Finally after dying 30+ times, I got a kill. You get a Title that is a Red Band-Aid that says Survivor and an Emblem that is Bloody Brass Knuckles.