ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312224)

jallmon 12-29-2022 11:11 AM

I believe that ratface junior in feces town could do some interesting things with Carr. He would need to bring Carr along slowly to allow him to get a grip on his shit, but the 9ers could put packages in there to allow him to succeed, imo.

TwistedChief 12-29-2022 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16694316)
I think it's all between his ears. If he's feeling himself and seeing the field, he's really ****ing good.

If he's not feeling it, doesn't have the confidence, or isn't seeing the field, he's going to **** it up.

He's the definition of hot/cold.

His cold weather splits are bad too.

If I were a GM thinking about acquiring him, that would be really concerning. The guy lucked out by never getting skewered in the playoffs in a cold weather game.

smithandrew051 12-29-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16694346)
His cold weather splits are bad too.

If I were a GM thinking about acquiring him, that would be really concerning. The guy lucked out by never getting skewered in the playoffs in a cold weather game.

Colts seem kinda predictable as a landing spot.

lawrenceRaider 12-29-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jallmon (Post 16694342)
I believe that ratface junior in feces town could do some interesting things with Carr. He would need to bring Carr along slowly to allow him to get a grip on his shit, but the 9ers could put packages in there to allow him to succeed, imo.

Considering what the Whiners have gotten out of what they have at QB, Carr would likely thrive in SF. Hell, it would his first time with an even average defense as an NFL QB.

lawrenceRaider 12-29-2022 11:28 AM

Sounding more and more like Mark Davis is the one who made this decision.

Raiders will suck as long as he is the owner.

RealSNR 12-29-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 16694155)
Agreed….but is Vrabel considered a bb disciple?

If we're putting Vrabel in there, then why not Kingsbury and Kevin O'Connell?

backinblack 12-29-2022 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16694136)
It really all comes down to who the Raiders have at QB next.

If they improve, this will look like a genius move. If they get worse, McDaniels is toast.

The problem is, given his history all the way back to the 2009-2010 Broncos, Josh doesn’t deserve that benefit of the doubt. The fact a section of the Raiders fan base is so trusting in him making the right move is puzzling. We’ve seen how this plays out before.

Spott 12-29-2022 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backinblack (Post 16694461)
The problem is, given his history all the way back to the 2009-2010 Broncos, Josh doesn’t deserve that benefit of the doubt. The fact a section of the Raiders fan base is so trusting in him making the right move is puzzling. We’ve seen how this plays out before.

Damn, I thought the Alex Smith fans were bad. How does McDaniels have any fans that aren’t directly related to him?

wazu 12-29-2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16694367)
Sounding more and more like Mark Davis is the one who made this decision.

Raiders will suck as long as he is the owner.

This is absolutely the right decision. Lose 2 more games to position for a QB in the draft, while keeping Carr healthy to get out from under the burden of his contract. I hate to see it. Fortunately I trust the Raiders to **** up everything else and remain irrelevant.

Eureka 12-29-2022 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16694486)
This is absolutely the right decision. Lose 2 more games to position for a QB in the draft, while keeping Carr healthy to get out from under the burden of his contract. I hate to see it. Fortunately I trust the Raiders to **** up everything else and remain irrelevant.

This is the correct move. Possibly a #3 pick if they lose out and they should be able to draft a QB.

Chiefs fans will be ecstatic if the Raiders draft a potential franchise QB.

Buehler445 12-29-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16694366)
Considering what the Whiners have gotten out of what they have at QB, Carr would likely thrive in SF. Hell, it would his first time with an even average defense as an NFL QB.

And probably a competent coach.

MarkDavis'Haircut 12-29-2022 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16694555)
And probably a competent coach.

Never had a competent coach.

Kiimo 12-29-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16694353)
Colts seem kinda predictable as a landing spot.

But why would Carr go there? He's going to have his pick. I know it seems perfect for Indy's side but I'm not sure what he gains by going there.

He should go to the NFC probably

GloucesterChief 12-29-2022 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16694710)
But why would Carr go there? He's going to have his pick. I know it seems perfect for Indy's side but I'm not sure what he gains by going there.

He should go to the NFC probably

Atlanta. NFC south is gonna be super shitty again and ATL does have some offensive weapons.

Kiimo 12-29-2022 03:02 PM

That's not bad. They should have held on to Calvin Ridley though.

edit: and I'd definitely hold on to my dynasty TE Pitts in that case. Carr knows how to find TEs in the end zone if Waller is any indication.