ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-30-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9845869)
Len Dawson to be on in 10 or 15 minutes to discuss the QB's and other things he saw at camp.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/chiefslive.html?cp

This is exciting stuff!

Frosty 07-30-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9845834)
Apparently Abdullah is fast too..

Abdullah never gives up after Jamaal reception. Chased down JC, punching the ball out from behind. #ChiefsCamp

— Jason Madson (@Jason_Madson) July 30, 2013

That's pretty much the first time Abdullah has been mentioned in a camp report. Demps seems to be everywhere though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9845865)
I think it's more of a hope and pray. We are aware that Warner, Romo, and Delhome are long shots, but Bray isn't James Killian either.

If Bray became a stronger armed Delhomme, I would consider this off-season to be a complete success.

Frazod 07-30-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9845891)
Yep. That's why I think Chase Daniel sucks. Because he went to Mizzou. LMAO

It's not because he was automatically granted 10 million dollars and the backup QB spot for doing abso****inglutely nothing in the NFL. It's not because all the reports are saying he's almost as bad as Ricky Stanzi. And it's not because he's neither an established veteran nor a young developmental prospect that could really pay off in the future for us if we bring him along on the QB depth chart for a few years.

It's because of the university he went to.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Good ****ing Christ, I was responding to SOMEBODY ELSE when you started humping my leg, you windowlicking imbecile. Or do you believe that when I reply to that Tomahawk idiot that it's secretly directed at you? I don't care why you dislike Chase Daniel. I think you and everybody else who is going to dismiss him out of hand because he was a backup to a major star player who never got hurt is reeruned. I also think that judging him based on what's happening in training camp IN ****ING JULY is also reeruned.

If he fails, he fails. I don't know what's going to happen. But guess what, ****wit - neither do you.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-30-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9845869)
Len Dawson to be on in 10 or 15 minutes to discuss the QB's and other things he saw at camp.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/chiefslive.html?cp

Smith comes off Cassel-esque in his interviews. Do not like.

Messier 07-30-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9845810)
He's starting this season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9845914)

How do you mean?

KC native 07-30-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9845770)
So, when you sucked SNR's dick, did you spit or swallow? Remember, you'll be shotgunning your kid with that mouth later, so do brush your teeth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9845806)
Here's some perspective - you're a ****ing ****. You know nothing about anything, yet you think you're smartest mother****er in cyberspace when it comes to football. Daniel's a piece of shit because he couldn't unseat the eternally healthy Drew Brees, right? Brilliant! And having him higher on the depth chart than Joe Braytana is just an insidious plot by Reid to sabotage the team, because he really doesn't want to win anything ever again.

All this wasted expertise - you'd be the next Vince Lombardi if you weren't digging ditches in bumble**** North Dakota.

This is a football thread and you're doing your best hootie impersonation. You are a worthless poster.

Chase Daniel sucks because he ****ing sucks Ms. t shirt fan.

RealSNR 07-30-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9845903)
Good ****ing Christ, I was responding to SOMEBODY ELSE when you started humping my leg, you windowlicking imbecile. Or do you believe that when I reply to that Tomahawk idiot that it's secretly directed at you? I don't care why you dislike Chase Daniel. I think you and everybody else who is going to dismiss him out of hand because he was a backup to a major star player who never got hurt is reeruned. I also think that judging him based on what's happening in training camp IN ****ING JULY is also reeruned.

If he fails, he fails. I don't know what's going to happen. But guess what, ****wit - neither do you.

I started off pretty calm here. I saw some bullshit you spewed and wanted to call you out on it. It was a case once again of you not having an actual football opinion. You called me a ditchdigger (which isn't what I do) and implied that being from North Dakota makes me dumber than you are.

So who's now the asshole who resorts to (shitty) personal attacks when people disagree with you?

Okay, now rank my post. How many Pooties did I get? I'm dying to know.

Sassy Squatch 07-30-2013 05:55 PM

LMAO another Frazod pile on.

KCUnited 07-30-2013 05:57 PM

Sound the sirens, F5 aidsnado ripping a path through this thread.

tredadda 07-30-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9845818)
It's a good thing the Chiefs have fallen ass-over teakettle in to a future at the position, because it is PAINFULLY obvious they have no clue how to address it otherwise.

:spock: Dude has yet to take a snap in the preseason much less regular season and suddenly he is our QBOTF?

Coogs 07-30-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9845914)

How so. I didn't get that at all. I know this was a Chiefs fluff piece, but things sound pretty cut a dried on Smith and Daniel. Going to go down to the wire on the #3 spot.

-King- 07-30-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9845975)
I started off pretty calm here. I saw some bullshit you spewed and wanted to call you out on it. It was a case once again of you not having an actual football opinion. You called me a ditchdigger (which isn't what I do) and implied that being from North Dakota makes me dumber than you are.

So who's now the asshole who resorts to (shitty) personal attacks when people disagree with you?

Okay, now rank my post. How many Pooties did I get? I'm dying to know.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Hammock Parties 07-30-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9844786)
Apparently Geno Smith is killing it at Jets camp.

Line up homers, my ass needs some fresh lipstick on it.

Messier 07-30-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9846004)
Line up homers, my ass needs some fresh lipstick on it.

Oh come on, you apply your own ass lipstick.

Frazod 07-30-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9845961)
This is a football thread and you're doing your best hootie impersonation. You are a worthless poster.

Chase Daniel sucks because he ****ing sucks Ms. t shirt fan.

Then why are you posting in it, half-breed? Shouldn't you be off getting high with your kid watching soccer?