ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

CleveSteve 04-18-2017 10:09 AM

Giants could still use basically any defender save outside corner or strong safety. Can't pick, driving

staylor26 04-18-2017 10:27 AM

The Oakland Raiders select Bryan Cox, DE, Florida

staylor26 04-18-2017 10:41 AM

PM please

CleveSteve 04-18-2017 11:15 AM

The New York Giants select Delano Hill, FS, Michigan

Sending PM to Ash

RealSNR 04-18-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12829043)
The New York Giants select Delano Hill, FS, Michigan

Sending PM to Ash

Thanks! Allowed me to save my guy so Pittsburgh would hopefully have a shot at him :D

CleveSteve 04-18-2017 11:19 AM

I aim to please

RealSNR 04-18-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12828636)
I was kind of hoping we could add some more rounds. Maybe go up to 12 like they did back in the 70s or so.

There was a guy maybe two years ago who organized a preference-choice system of UDFAs following our mock. It seemed like a lot of work, but it was kind of interesting.

I think the problem was a lot of it was based on luck, since your ability to select your guy came down to whether or not you played the market correctly. If you really wanted an undrafted kicker, and your team didn't have a first dibs spot, you'd have to rank the kicker above some really good players that you would prefer to have instead of the kicker.

Also, not everybody submitted a list, so some teams got UDFAs while others just had nothing. And some guys had UDFAs that everybody had already picked, so they ended up with like, one guy

ChiefAshhole1056 04-18-2017 12:31 PM

The Houston Texans select Matt Dayes, RB, NC State.

ChiefAshhole1056 04-18-2017 12:39 PM

Indianapolis Colts:

1(15)- Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
2 (46)- Kevin King, CB, Washington
3 (80)- Demarcus Walker, DE, Florida State
4 (121)- Marcus Maye, Safety, Florida
4 (137)- Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State
4 (144)- Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh
5 (158)- Carroll Phillips, OLB, Illinois

Overall, I think Ballard had a pretty solid debut draft which will allow them to take over the division finally. Wanted to grab more OL, but felt there was too much value at the picks I went with.

RealSNR 04-18-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 12829141)
Indianapolis Colts:

1(15)- Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
2 (46)- Kevin King, CB, Washington
3 (80)- Demarcus Walker, DE, Florida State
4 (121)- Marcus Maye, Safety, Florida
4 (137)- Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State
4 (144)- Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh
5 (158)- Carroll Phillips, OLB, Illinois

Overall, I think Ballard had a pretty solid debut draft which will allow them to take over the division finally. Wanted to grab more OL, but felt there was too much value at the picks I went with.

OL needy teams are definitely kind of sunk this year. It doesn't help that the Colts haven't even touched OL in free agency, so Andrew Luck may just have to try to survive one more year until he has a season where his head does not get taken off.

That's a pretty solid draft. I have a feeling we're going to be saying that to a lot of drafters this year.

ChiefAshhole1056 04-18-2017 12:46 PM

Houston Texans:

1 (25)- Garett Bolles, OT, Utah
2 (57)- Davis Webb, QB, California
3 (89)- Carlos Watkins, DL, Clemson
4 (130)- Anthony Walker, ILB, Northwestern
4 (142)- Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
5 (169)- Jonnu Smith, TE, FIU
7 (243) Houston- Matt Dayes, RB, NC State

As I was drafting this team I was pretty discouraged of how my picks were going because I felt they were more need-based than BPA, but overall now that I'm looking at it I'm liking it more than I thought I would. Bolles is going to be huge for them and Webb could be a guy O'Brien would like to use. Wish I would've pulled the trigger on a true NT earlier but I think Watkins can be pretty versatile among that line.

ChiefAshhole1056 04-18-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12829146)
OL needy teams are definitely kind of sunk this year. It doesn't help that the Colts haven't even touched OL in free agency, so Andrew Luck may just have to try to survive one more year until he has a season where his head does not get taken off.

That's a pretty solid draft. I have a feeling we're going to be saying that to a lot of drafters this year.

I wouldnt be surprised, soooooo much talent in this draft. Would be hard for a team to go without landing at least one multiyear starter this year. I keep trying to tell my buddies about it, but they're still going to be shocked at some of the names available day 3.

chiefscafan 04-18-2017 02:07 PM

Ok last pick made the

Tennessee Titans Draft:

Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama

Zach Cunningham , ILB, Vanderbilt

Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

Eddie Jackson, S/CB, Alabama

Stacy Coley, WR, Miami

Brendan Langley, CB Lamar

Ricky Seals-Jones , WR / TE Texas A&M

Chad Williams, WR Grambling State

Overall I like my draft some players were picked right before my picks. Which sent me scrambling but the overall potential and promises of this class if off the charts.

DJ's left nut 04-18-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12829146)

I did a good and shitty job for the Broncos, if that makes you feel any better.

I really like my 3rd round for them (love Jaleel Johnson) but am pretty unimpressed otherwise. Probably jumped the gun on Jones; just didn't take into proper account how deep the CB class was.

For a draft as deep as this one is, my Broncos haul is going to end up at C- or worse on further reflection.

staylor26 04-18-2017 04:11 PM

The Oakland Raiders select Dan Skipper, OT, Arkansas

Pm please