ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Have you ever actually Played Football? To what level? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328167)

TinyEvel 01-16-2020 03:54 PM

Have you ever actually Played Football? To what level?

It's that time of year when everyone is an analyst, coach, prognosticator, scout, trainer, journalist, etc.

Can you back up your opinion? How much on-field cred do you bring to CP?
Poll forthcoming.

Have you earned your cleats? Or are you more-suited to the nachos line on the club level.

List your level of experience and post what position.

KCUnited 01-16-2020 03:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/asHTke2.gif

digger 01-16-2020 03:59 PM

Flag football + linemen.

George Liquor 01-16-2020 04:00 PM

Played in jr high, I sucked.

CoMoChief 01-16-2020 04:00 PM

People call me Champion of Everything.....does that count?

Why Not? 01-16-2020 04:00 PM

Hell yeah! I play a mean flag football. Caught the winning TD in my 9 v 9 game this past weekend. ‘Twas a good omen.

Side note: probably the first TD I’ve scored in several months and we play every Sunday. Lol

ToxSocks 01-16-2020 04:02 PM

Oh, did you even serve in the military bro?

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 04:04 PM

I played in middle school, high school, and 1 year of small college football.

One thing is very true: each level is so much stronger than the last. High School is a completely different level from Middle School. Small College even more so than High School.

I can only assume D1 is ridiculous compared to small college ball. I can’t even fathom what the Pros must be like.

Hammock Parties 01-16-2020 04:04 PM

I had a brief, pick-six throwing stint as a QB in elementary school, but then i turned into a very solid possession receiver for the Carrollton Jehovahs in High School.

Frosty 01-16-2020 04:04 PM

I threw a NERF football once.

rydogg58 01-16-2020 04:04 PM

Never anything organized, but I was the Tecmo Super Bowl champion of 3rd floor Freddy hall at SMSU for 2 years straight. So, yeah...I'm kind of a big deal.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 04:05 PM

Position: TE

I was a good high school player. Played varsity 3 years. Started 2 years.

I was third string at my college, but never really saw the field. Partially due to a knee injury that bugged me that entire year.

ThaVirus 01-16-2020 04:05 PM

I played RB one year in high school, sophomore year. At 2-a-day weigh-ins I clocked in at an impressive 5'2" 109 lbs. The assistant coach who weighed me just scoffed and said "Seriously, buddy. Eat a sandwich." LMAO

I was afraid of contact. Wasn't used to that shit. Coaches used to joke with me that I was a killer when we practiced no-contact but as soon as we went live I turtled up, which was totes true.. Ended up working my way onto the field as the starting kick returner midway through the season, though.

Third Eye 01-16-2020 04:10 PM

When I tell people that I played college ball, I try to leave out the fact that it was at William Jewell. If they want to think I played at a D1 powerhouse, that’s their fault.

Edit: neglected the position part. LT.

Chiefshrink 01-16-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14728381)
I played RB one year in high school, sophomore year. At 2-a-day weigh-ins I clocked in at an impressive 5'2" 109 lbs. The assistant coach who weighed me just scoffed and said "Seriously, buddy. Eat a sandwich." LMAO

I was afraid of contact. Wasn't used to that shit. Coaches used to joke with me that I was a killer when we practiced no-contact but as soon as we went live I turtled up, which was totes true.. Ended up working my way onto the field as the starting kick returner midway through the season, though.

"Prince" of returners !!;) Did you return like it was "1999":D

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 14728391)
When I tell people that I played college ball, I try to leave out the fact that it was at William Jewell. If they want to think I played at a D1 powerhouse, that’s their fault.

I do the same thing. Different school but same approach.

ToxSocks 01-16-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Ended up working my way onto the field as the starting kick returner midway through the season, though.

Makes sense considering your entire job as a kick returner is to avoid contact.

HemiEd 01-16-2020 04:13 PM

We have had this thread several times, in fact I even started it once.

I went out for HS football, because all the chicks were so interested in the players. Got two broken ribs the first practice, end of my football career, **** this shit.

In retrospect, I think the coach put me on the line just to get rid of this skinny kid and not have to deal with me.

Fell in love with the Chiefs while stationed on Guam watching the 2 month old replay of the 69 SB on armed forces network. Doubt if that still exists.

suzzer99 01-16-2020 04:13 PM

If 9th grade and one practice in 10th grade counts as high school I'm in.

I went to Blue Springs - we dressed over 100 kids for games. There was no chance I'd ever start there, and I was going to have to ride my bike to two a days for weeks in 100 degree heat. I hated quitting but it was a pretty easy decision.

TLO 01-16-2020 04:17 PM

Was a decent high school HB. Baseball was my sport, but I was fast enough to play some football. If I was taller I probably could have been a good QB.

Luckily being short in baseball doesn't matter much.

TinyEvel 01-16-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digger (Post 14728356)
Flag football + linemen.

Flag football has linemen?

Do you have to say "one potato, two potato, three potato" before rushing the passer?

FlaChief58 01-16-2020 04:22 PM

I don't like to talk about it, but I'm a legend in division 9 peewee in northeast Kansas.

TinyEvel 01-16-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14728370)
I played in middle school, high school, and 1 year of small college football.

One thing is very true: each level is so much stronger than the last. High School is a completely different level from Middle School. Small College even more so than High School.

I can only assume D1 is ridiculous compared to small college ball. I can’t even fathom what the Pros must be like.

True. My wife's cousin was an all-star WR in high school. Naturally gifted with a sick hilight reel. He was recruited by Stanford. Went to summer workouts and dropped out after a week. Too physical. Something happened and he just lost his desire.

FlaChief58 01-16-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 14728423)
I don't like to talk about it, but I'm a legend in division 9 peewee in northeast Kansas.

Corncob for life!!

TLO 01-16-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

I was never afraid of contact, but I was so small that I felt like Dexter McCluster being tackled by Vince Wilfork every time I got hit. It wasn't enjoyable.

TinyEvel 01-16-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 14728375)
Never anything organized, but I was the Tecmo Super Bowl champion of 3rd floor Freddy hall at SMSU for 2 years straight. So, yeah...I'm kind of a big deal.

dang. i meant to put a Madden/Tecmo bowl option in the poll but forgot. :cuss:

Iowanian 01-16-2020 04:24 PM

If Coach would have put me in during the 4th quarter we could have won state.

Sassy Squatch 01-16-2020 04:27 PM

Interior OL, JV. Got bored and quit.

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 04:28 PM

Played Pee wee, Jr High and High School until my sophomore year, when I decided playing guitar was more my thing than playing football. I was a DB for the most part, but by the time I got to 10th grade I was relegated to B-teamer, A team fodder who played both sides of the ball so I could get killed every day in practice ala Rudy without the stamina, will or desire.

I love the game, and I was a decent assistant coach when my son played. I know the game, but I'm not an expert in the ins and outs of all the x's and o's. I'd call myself a knowledgeable fan but not an expert. Which is why I rarely criticize coaches or players because I KNOW I never was that good at it.

MontyKC 01-16-2020 04:29 PM

I was good for a small high school lineman. Lost about 40 lbs after my senior year and got more interested in girls. Sigh. What could have been.

BigCatDaddy 01-16-2020 04:30 PM

Never played but my dad was an NFL player personnel guy so I got a few gigs as an OC and once was a head coach.

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

In 9th grade, my coach told me "Son, if you were bigger, faster or stronger you'd probably be a decent football player". I didn't like contact either. But I did try my ass off. So much so that he started me on special teams as the safety on kickoffs (the guy with his hand over his head who gives the signal to charge when the kick is made...then stay back and be the absolute last line of defense on the return). I enjoyed wearing my jersey to school on game day. Heh.

Clyde Frog 01-16-2020 04:37 PM

Played youth and HS. Made college team on partial scholarship got hurt in summer camp. Out for the year. Got fat, drank beer and banged coeds the whole time. Coach that recruited me got fired after winless season. New coach cut me before Sophmore season. I wish I played soccer in college instead, I would be 30k less in debt than I am now.

srvy 01-16-2020 04:41 PM

My nickname is splinters if that means anything to ya.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 01-16-2020 04:42 PM

Played TE in Jr. High. Then transferred to a HS that didn’t have football - played fall baseball instead. Did play intramural football in college and for 10 years in the Army ( both flag and tackle). Started as a safety, then moved to LB and finally the D-Line as I got older ( and heavier). Haven’t played an organized game in the past 25 years.

So no major experience, but I know a bit more than the average bear.

Titty Meat 01-16-2020 04:43 PM

HS- Guard and DE
JUCO for a year OLB.

Kman34 01-16-2020 04:43 PM

6th Grade through High School.. played mostly LB.. I liked giving the hits better than taking them.. Started LB Sophomore through Senior .. There’s nothing like being part of a team.. I think every kid , boy or girl should play some sort of team sports at some point growing up ..you learn lessons that you don’t forget...

Beef Supreme 01-16-2020 04:48 PM

I really wanted to pick the answer: Yes, and if you don't know who I am you should leave Chiefs Planet forever, but alas I played from age 6 thru high school.

Setsuna 01-16-2020 04:50 PM

I played baseball growing up, best sport in the world if you ask me.

redfan 01-16-2020 04:52 PM

I catch de ball.
Slot, TE

otherstar 01-16-2020 04:52 PM

I played from 8th grade through high school. Varsity letter in my Junior and Senior years. I played mostly d-line, but 2nd string o-line and I was on the front line of the kick return team (setting the wedge---it was the 80's).

rabblerouser 01-16-2020 04:52 PM

Played QB from Pop Warner until 8th grade. Took a vicious hit that gave me a concussion and made me rethink my priorities. In 9th grade I was going to have to choose between band and football as extra-curriculars, and I knew I was going to do more with music than I ever would with football. Went to high school at Paseo when it was a Performing Arts school and got a music scholarship to CMSU, so I made the right choice.

ChiefXO 01-16-2020 04:55 PM

Played youth league from age 5 through my senior year in Lincoln, Nebraska before joining the Navy which I was unfortunately not good enough to play football for lol

DJ's left nut 01-16-2020 04:56 PM

I'm the only person on CP who was a slow, undersized, shitty HS football player.

I know - everyone else on CP was struggling under the weight of the various all-conference/all-state medals pinned to their letter jackets while banging the head cheerleader and her mom with their 14 inch members.

I was not. An intimidating presence at 5'7'' and 135(ish) lbs, I played WR and DB. I once walked into a meeting room with a hand-drawn 83 jersey with flames coming off it on the white board. As the owner of said 83, I knew it was going to be a rough film-session. In my defense, had I been the athlete I thought I was, I'd have picked that !@#$ing ball - made a smart play to bait the QB, saw him cock back and was ready to rock - sadly, when I read the ball, got to my spot, turned my head and jumped to make the pick it went about 4 inches over my hands (despite me having all the time in the world to have gotten to the right spot) for the catch. Then I fell on my ass and the receiver housed it. Sadly on the next drive the QB audibled 2 more passes and 2 more runs my way to drive inside our 20 and my day on the defensive side of the ball was done. Like I said, rough film session.

Beat a guy deep in practice for a score and the coach was mad enough that the kid got benched for letting a scrub get over top of him (but again, in my defense - I did run a good route). He was a pretty good player - played some JUCO ball if I recall. So I'll take some pride in being a bad enough player to get a good player benched when I smoked his ass.

Only time I ever scored in game action was when I recovered a fumble in the end-zone for a touchdown, but it was a fumble from our RB...after the guy I was supposed to block smoked my ass at the line and I just happened to be chasing him because I knew I ****ed up. Guy stripped the ball and it bounced over to me so I jumped on it for the score.

I was tough as shit, I'll say that. I got ****ing blasted a few times and popped right up (and then once got pulled out of a huddle by the coach afterwards for yacking). You tend to get hit pretty damn hard when you have the elusiveness of a baby elephant. And I once put an open field tackle on the guy who is now the pitching coach for the Chicago Cubs.

But after my Junior season my WR coach (who noticed I had a growth spurt between my soph/jr years and talked me into coming back out after I had decided I wasn't going to play that yr) gave off-season conditioning programs and possible roles on next year's team to all the receivers on the squad. Well....almost all of 'em. Probably should've seen it coming when there were 2 games left in the season and I was something like 2 quarters short of getting a letter for the year. Coach could've stuck my ass in for a couple of plays or even on special teams. Hell, we were even getting smoked in the last game. I did not get those 2 quarters.

When you show up, bust your ass, know the playbook backwards and forwards, have good footwork and even pretty damn good hands and STILL can't get the coach to even toss you a couple of courtesy snaps so you can get a damn letter even after your perfect off-season conditioning record....man, you just suck something terrible.

So yeah, I was just god-awful. To this day I'm a pretty damn good athlete (still play CF and SS in softball) but I just lacked the hitters mentality for defense and offensively had nowhere near the speed to make up for being relatively short and extremely undersized for a Division 5a squad. By 20 I was 6'0'' and 175 lbs but that meant precisely ****-all when I was 17.

Shag 01-16-2020 04:58 PM

MLB/TE/long snapper through HS. Was an average player - baseball was my sport. My favorite, though, was Jr High - I was right on the weight limit between lightweight/heavyweight divisions, so I occasionally played safety for lightweights. Being the biggest guy on the field, with a running start for most tackles, was the absolute best.

ChiefsCountry 01-16-2020 04:59 PM

High school only but had multiple scholarships offers to all the D2 and NAIA schools in Missouri. I had hurt my shoulder in high school and said **** it I'm done.

Rain Man 01-16-2020 05:06 PM

It's not my fault. My parents were overprotective.

I loved football as a child. Playing sandlot ball was probably my most common activity. We did it at school at recess and then played in yards after school. I wanted to play "mighty mite" football, but my parents refused to let me. Instead, they kept trying to push me into "safe" sports like baseball and softball. My dad put me in the car in third grade and without my knowledge or consent took me to the local little league draft, which was a disaster. I played one inning in right field all year and got a few mandatory at-bats that were usually called third strikes. I didn't know how to play baseball and was up against pitchers who were often three or four years older. (It was a small town.) It was not good for my self-esteem.

So then I asked to play "mighty mite" football the next year in a different city, and the same story was repeated, but this time it was softball.

I still harbor some resentment against my parents for that stuff.

Then in seventh grade I wanted to try out for the football team, so my parents bought me a saxophone and put me in band. That actually worked out pretty well because I learned to read music, and the cute little girl who was next to me my junior year became my first post-puberty girlfriend. Even so, I'm pretty sure that I would have been an NFL cornerback or safety if my parents had let me play mighty mite football, though. Almost positive. Probably a Hall of Famer because I would have gone into broadcasting afterwards.

DaKernal 01-16-2020 05:08 PM

Started in 8th grade, barely played cause I didn't know how to tackle, every other player had at least 3-4 years of experience on me.

Started at CB and was the #4 WR in 9th & 10th grade, JV. Also was on the kickoff and punt team. I was small but played aggressive which is what got me on the field, plus I was pretty fast for a little white kid.

I started 1 game at WR which I was stoked about, but our QB ignored me the whole game and just threw to his buddy on the other side, even though I repeatedly beat the man coverage they were playing on me.

Started smoking weed the summer before junior year, and that was the end of my football career. I finished with 1 career interception as my lone highlight.

staylor26 01-16-2020 05:09 PM

I played flag as a kid then tackle all the way through HS. I played TE and DE my entire life. All-County TE as a senior, but I was a better DE (at least I like to think I was lol). Was recruited a little by FAU, but never received an offer or anything. Since I had no desire to go out of state to some shit college, that was the end for me.

I do still play flag to this day though.

ThaVirus 01-16-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14728396)
Makes sense considering your entire job as a kick returner is to avoid contact.

I never thought about it but that makes sense. The wide open nature of kick return was the nearest thing to backyard football as well, which is probably why I felt more comfortable there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14728430)
I was never afraid of contact, but I was so small that I felt like Dexter McCluster being tackled by Vince Wilfork every time I got hit. It wasn't enjoyable.

It was the arms for me. When helmets and shoulder pads would scrape on my arms, especially in the cold, it would sting like crazy.

Megatron96 01-16-2020 05:19 PM

Played a year in 8th grade then three years in HS before I blew out my knee. That's it.

Never started; was a utility guy mostly, played ST, CB, scatback, and for a half a season I played PR/KR. Starting PR/KR got mono or I never would've gotten that opportunity.

My two skills were I was fast (4:58) and I could catch. If our starting RB could catch worth a damn, I never would've played scatback.

My brother was actually a much better player in HS than I was. He was a far better overall athlete, and nearly as fast as I was.

I didn't get interested in the strategy and theory of the game until I got to college. My brother and his best friend both played for our school (D-III), and I became a fan of course, but also a fan of the game/theory through their eyes. Through them I began to understand how the game was played.

Deberg_1990 01-16-2020 05:26 PM

3 years high school.

4 years college

2 years NFL bouncing around the practice squad.
1 month of Alliance of American Football until I blew out my knee

DaKernal 01-16-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14728562)
It was the arms for me. When helmets and shoulder pads would scrape on my arms, especially in the cold, it would sting like crazy.

This was the worst part for me. I got a huge contusion from a helmet colliding with my forearm while covering a kickoff. Shit hurt like hell for several days.

stevieray 01-16-2020 05:29 PM

Yes, played in the planet football games, too.

Going to look for a seniors flag football league this summer.

Mosbonian 01-16-2020 05:45 PM

Played football in HS....9th-12th. My Sophomore year I learned I was damn good at punting and kicking FG. Was the team P/K for all 3 years. Missed my first Extra Point my Sophomore year and my final Extra Point my Senior Year. In between I hit 36 straight....would have gotten more but we absolutely sucked in football my Jr & Sr seasons.

Had my 15 minutes of fame my Sophomore year. We were the #3 ranked 3A team in the state playing the #1 ranked team in 3A....and our bitter rival. The prior 2 years the game had ended in a tie.

With 11 seconds my Coach sent me out to kick a FG with the game tied 22-22. My first attempt went just wide right because a guy got a finger on it. Unfortunately he was offsides....so with 3 seconds left I kicked a 21 yard FG to win the game.

Had a couple of small college offers and my coach said he could arrange a walk-on tryout as a P/K at Mizzou but my first love was baseball.

Alas...I was a speedy left hander with a rocket arm who couldn't hit left handers with good curveballs.

Interesting fact....Gregg Williams was the starting QB as a Sophomore during my Senior year.

Rain Man 01-16-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14728575)
3 years high school.

4 years college

Are you serious, or is this identify theft of Mike Catapano or Dadi Nicholas?

Naptown Chief 01-16-2020 05:53 PM

I was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs and am currently awaiting entrance to the Ring of Honor and Pro Football HOF.

Naptown Chief 01-16-2020 05:56 PM

I played FB/DE a few years in Pop Warner. Played FB my freshman and sophomore year before I started using/drinking and became academically ineligible. I was a good blocker, decent with the ball on short yardage, but couldn't catch AIDS from San Francisco if I tried..

Bugeater 01-16-2020 06:00 PM

QB for Polk High. Threw for four touchdowns in one game.

Titty Meat 01-16-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14728559)
I played flag as a kid then tackle all the way through HS. I played TE and DE my entire life. All-County TE as a senior, but I was a better DE (at least I like to think I was lol). Was recruited a little by FAU, but never received an offer or anything. Since I had no desire to go out of state to some shit college, that was the end for me.

I do still play flag to this day though.

I'd lock you down. Would be surprised if u get more than 15 yards in a game against me.

Frosty 01-16-2020 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 14728454)
Never played but my dad was an NFL player personnel guy so I got a few gigs as an OC and once was a head coach.

Hey, Todd. How's it goin'?

rabblerouser 01-16-2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 14728454)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1dbc...temid=12784853

The Franchise 01-16-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14728575)
3 years high school.

4 years college

No you ****ing didn’t.

MAG 01-16-2020 07:34 PM

Yes, I played in the NFL.

seclark 01-16-2020 07:46 PM

7th 8th grade.
Did ok played both sides.
Broke my ankle practicing plays out in the front yard with my little sister.
3 screws. No more football.
Slid in with the marching band and did all right there.
ROFL Sad, really.
Sec

mallrat 01-16-2020 08:13 PM

I am not a driver's ed teacher, but I am physical science teacher at a high school and I assist on the coaching staff here. Never played myself, but I did run track and play basketball in high school.

displacedinMN 01-16-2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 14728357)
Played in jr high, I sucked.

ditto and beyond

Much better at track

BWillie 01-16-2020 08:26 PM

I would have played in high school but you had to choose football or golf as they were both fall sports at my school. I was always pretty slithery when I did play in jr high. Had no real position yet but Id like to think I could have been a good safety.

KurtCobain 01-16-2020 08:44 PM

I started in a few youth leagues, one of them for grain valley and we won our league championship. And I played in eighth grade (three live games) until getting suspended. Went to summer camp for high school, but once again suspended and expulsion and drop out...

I've played in a couple of somewhat organized flag football leagues as an adult and I am looking to get into one this spring.

FlintHillsChiefs 01-16-2020 09:02 PM

All through high school and one year of jr college. I tore my rotator cuff and decided not to come back and just focus on school.

Dayze 01-16-2020 09:06 PM

I played hs ball. ...you wanna watch some tape?

Dayze 01-16-2020 09:12 PM

Played through HS junior ball. People got big and fast faster than I did. Didn’t see field much the final year. Even though I was as fast and could catch as good as our starters. It I digress, and **** coach Hayes

Said **** it junior year. Highlights include a blocked punt in a game, and a forced fumble on a. ST tackle ala Dan Sorensen lowlights include playing DE as a scrawny white mid against bigger and stronger inner city black kids and getting throttled LMAO.

Mostly played SS, mostly run oriented since no offense in our conference really passed

My hobo spirit faded and I quit because, **** that.

Rain Man 01-16-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14728657)
QB for Polk High. Threw for four touchdowns in one game.

What do you have in a size 11.5 Nike?

ChiTown 01-16-2020 09:20 PM

TE/DE/P in HS

My HS FB claim to fame is that I scored TD’s at all 3 positions :)

philfree 01-16-2020 09:37 PM

Played a couple years of Mighty Mites till my older brother and the other older kids quit. That meant I quit to by default. Played sand lot as a kid and then me and a couple buddies in college played in the street. One day we got a bunch of dormy's together and played the frat boys. We smoked those guys. My buddy could chuck it and I could get behind the D. Catching a bomb and then running it in for an 80 yard TD was cool. We had nothing for those guys playing basketball though. Blew my ankle up doing that the day before my 3rd year of college golf was supposed to begin. Depression set in and before it was over we got a new golf coach who didn't fit with us drinking, smoking hooligans. I ended up dropping out.

hometeam 01-16-2020 09:39 PM

In 8th grade we shut out every single opponent. 3A middle school beasts come at me~

oldman 01-16-2020 10:51 PM

Played in HS until I got hurt and had to make a choice between football and baseball. Played mostly ST since I was a little crazy and there wasn't a whole lot of opportunities for a 5'7" 155 lb. MLB in one of the biggest schools in Kansas.

Bugeater 01-16-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14728979)
What do you have in a size 11.5 Nike?

I only sell shoes to fat women

MOhillbilly 01-16-2020 11:17 PM

7th-12th grade. Got my pads and my mom drove me to KC right before schools started. My uncle spent a weekend teaching me the fundamentals of playing the line. He was great support and I called him after every game. Sent me to U of H football camp 3 years in a row.
Broke my thumb, got a staff infection and almost had my hand amputated came back same year and then broke my leg and blew my knee out.

So football has provided me a lot a lot of cool experiences but idk if it was worth putting my dad through that financial hardship so I could play a game.

MOhillbilly 01-16-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 14729017)
In 8th grade we shut out every single opponent. 3A middle school beasts come at me~

Our RB in Jr high was 6-1 225 pounds. Big ol ginger sumbitch.