ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Woman caught cheating in a Costco parking lot (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326528)

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 11:56 AM

Woman caught cheating in a Costco parking lot

Dammit, Karen. Definitely NSFW!

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comm...arking_lot_of/

Get outta my ****in key-aaaaah!

ptlyon 11-07-2019 11:58 AM

Linky no worky

loochy 11-07-2019 11:58 AM

Fix your link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comm...arking_lot_of/

loochy 11-07-2019 12:00 PM

These seem like nice people

classy folk

loochy 11-07-2019 12:01 PM

Also, WTF is with their voices? They both compete for the most annoying voices ever.

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 12:02 PM

We good, thx, gents.

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579587)
Also, WTF is with their voices? They both compete for the most annoying voices ever.

It's like Masshole mixed with Canuk.

Otter 11-07-2019 12:10 PM

Think I'd rather beat off into a paper towel. Yikes!

Rain Man 11-07-2019 12:16 PM

I liked her shoes.

Pitt Gorilla 11-07-2019 12:25 PM

Canadian, eh?

Fish 11-07-2019 12:30 PM

LOL... angry Canadians. "Get out of my fookin' CAAAHHH!"

Prison Bitch 11-07-2019 12:31 PM

Who is gojng to watch all 7 min of that?

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14579634)
Who is gojng to watch all 7 min of that?

50.2K people and counting.

Rasputin 11-07-2019 12:40 PM

There is a real tragic in all of this. :shake:

<iframe width="855" height="481" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RmK-bUvgxFs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-07-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579587)

They're from New England

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-07-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14579648)
They're from New England

If you look at the 1:12 mark, you can see Robert Kraft running from the car...

scho63 11-07-2019 12:43 PM

I hate to say this but 70-80% of women today are vile pigs. They have no class, curse like a sailor, smoke like a chimney, don't clean up after themselves, can't cook worth a ****, drive like maniacs with massive road rage, talk like trashy pigs and really leave a lot to be desired.

I can't even begin to till you how many times I'm sitting next to two women at the bar in a nice restaurant and their conversation is loud, obnoxious, full of cursing and not just shit or dammit, they are bitter and are always talking down their boyfriends or husbands and are just rude pigs. They are usually dressed very nice or professional and these places are not low class by any means.

I have so little desire these days to get into a relationship-I have zero interest in drama or having to deal with an annoying ****ing bitch.

If this yapping Cannook slag was my girlfriend I would go over Niagara Falls and forget the barrel.

Sounds harsh but it's a strange World we live in today.......:doh!:

Prison Bitch 11-07-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14579637)
50.2K people and counting.

So, you’re answer is 4 who actually watched all 7 min. I agree

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14579654)

That's a completely arbitrary number you're spouting. If its not your thing, don't watch it. It's not my vid, I thought it was funny/interesting so I shared it. I couldn't care less who watches the whole vid. :thumb:

Pitt Gorilla 11-07-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14579652)
I hate to say this but 70-80% of women today are vile pigs. They have no class, curse like a sailor, smoke like a chimney, don't clean up after themselves, can't cook worth a ****, drive like maniacs with massive road rage, talk like trashy pigs and really leave a lot to be desired.

I can't even begin to till you how many times I'm sitting next to two women at the bar in a nice restaurant and their conversation is loud, obnoxious, full of cursing and not just shit or dammit, they are bitter and are always talking down their boyfriends or husbands and are just rude pigs. They are usually dressed very nice or professional and these places are not low class by any means.

I have so little desire these days to get into a relationship-I have zero interest in drama or having to deal with an annoying ****ing bitch.

If this yapping Cannook slag was my girlfriend I would go over Niagara Falls and forget the barrel.

Yeah, no. 70-80% of the women at the bars you visit? Perhaps. 70-80% of the general population? No.

banecat 11-07-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14579654)

They should post the record. I don't see how anyone made it through that to the end of that. I was about three minutes in before I stopped and stated reading the comments which were as good what I saw in that vid

banecat 11-07-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14579735)
Yeah, no. 70-80% of the women at the bars you visit? Perhaps. 70-80% of the general population? No.

What percentage of the female population in the US would you say is entitled and therefore a pain in the ass in different ways and one of them being this one?

loochy 11-07-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 14579788)
What percentage of the female population in the US would you say is entitled and therefore a pain in the ass in different ways and one of them being this one?

<br />
<br />
I'd drop that percentage down much lower....maybe 40% tops, and that's way high if I just judge by the people I meet. A majority of people I meet, while probably annoying in their own way, do not act like this.

scho63 11-07-2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14579735)

You don't get out much do you?

Do you even know what type of women go to the bar in a restaurant like Morton's Steak House or other upscale restaurants?

Apparently not.

We're not talking a bar with pool tables, pinball machines, broken stools and beer all over the floor.

eDave 11-07-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14579821)

Do you even know what type of women go to the bar in a restaurant like Morton's Steak House or other upscale restaurants?

Apparently not.

We're not talking a bar with pool tables, pinball machines, broken stools and beer all over the floor.

You gotta consider your local. I generally agree with you though. White women bore me. Same shit, different white woman. Very predictable when considering Long-Term Trend Analysis'.

loochy 11-07-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

You don't get out much do you?<br />
<br />
Do you even know what type of women go to the bar in a restaurant like Morton's Steak House or other upscale restaurants?<br />
<br />
Apparently not. <br />
<br />

<br />
<br />
Enjoying fine things or having more money does not make one classy. Hell, I'd probably rather hang with people at a dive bar anyway.

banecat 11-07-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Apparently not.

It's even worse in the places with pool tables, machine games, busted up stools, and spilled beer. If it's bad where you're at, then just imagine how bad it is every place that isn't nice

Has no one ever been to Westport, the Plaza, or the P&L? It's more about drinking too much or not being able to handle your drinks

banecat 11-07-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14579828)
You gotta consider your local. I generally agree with you though. White women bore me. Same shit, different white woman.

Import more Asian Women

banecat 11-07-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579832)
<br />
<br />
Enjoying fine things or having more money does not make one classy. Hell, I'd probably rather hang with people at a dive bar anyway.

Dive bars have atmosphere. It's the only place where the homeless guys will drop in the smoking area out back to bum cigs and lights from ya

loochy 11-07-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 14579836)
Import more Asian Women

Speaking of....what happened to that one guy on here from Hawaii that threw a fit because we did the Asian stereotype thing, and then his wife got on here and joined in?

Splatbass...splatbass was his name. Did he quit forever?

eDave 11-07-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579838)
Speaking of....what happened to that one guy on here from Hawaii that threw a fit because we did the Asian stereotype thing, and then his wife got on here and joined in?

Yea. To be fair though, you guys were being supreme dicks about Hawaii. Jealous bitches.

banecat 11-07-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Apparently not.

We gotta go to St. Louis, Chicago, or Dallas for Morton's. They closed the one in KC

banecat 11-07-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579838)

His wife jumped on in too?

MahiMike 11-07-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

This is why I married a European girl.

saphojunkie 11-07-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

It must suck to hate women. I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage for them and feel as though they aren't good enough for you, and THAT is why you are alone. That must be awful. Women are great, and I hope you can find someone who makes you feel seen and loved.

luv 11-07-2019 03:12 PM

I thought this was going to be a video of her caught in the act. You guys are so disappointing.

loochy 11-07-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 14579846)
His wife jumped on in too?

Oh yeah. She made an account and jumped in head first. She seemed pretty nice though....but we sure did let ol' Splat have it because he let his woman come fight his battle for him.

loochy 11-07-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 14579896)
It must suck to hate women. I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage for them and feel as though they aren't good enough for you, and THAT is why you are alone. That must be awful. <b>Some</b> Women are great, and I hope you can find someone who makes you feel seen and loved.

FYP, but I agree in principle

suzzer99 11-07-2019 03:24 PM

So this video is like the husband catching her cheating, then getting in the car with her while she drives, and still filming the whole time?

Obviously I didn't watch or listen - can someone sum it up?

banecat 11-07-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579905)
Oh yeah. She made an account and jumped in head first. She seemed pretty nice though....but we sure did let ol' Splat have it because he let his woman come fight his battle for him.

That's so awesome

BigCatDaddy 11-07-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Good. Dude was always sticking up for Alex Smith. Such a shitty human being.

loochy 11-07-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14579924)
So this video is like the husband catching her cheating, then getting in the car with her while she drives, and still filming the whole time?

Trashy Canadians, both with overly nasally voices and half Canadian, half Boston accents argue for 7 minutes about her getting caught with some random dude in a Costco parking lot.

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14579924)

A dude (Dennis) catches his wife (Karen, yes, Karen) in the back seat of her semi-nice mom car with some rando, middle aged fatty who showed up in what looks to be a late 90's Corolla station wagon. The vid begins when MAF Corolla owner runs away and Dennis proceeds to film the post car coitus encounter. Standard trashy fair but what makes it funny is their hybrid, Masshole Townie/Newfoundland ass child of satan and muppet voices.

kjwood75nro 11-07-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

It must suck to hate women. I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage for them and feel as though they aren't good enough for you, and THAT is why you are alone. That must be awful. Women are great, and I hope you can find someone who makes you feel seen and loved.

A healthy level of hatred of women and a society that enables their worst impulses, is not a bad thing. Saves you a lot of drama and stress.

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14579900)
I thought this was going to be a video of her caught in the act. You guys are so disappointing.

Dennis is saving that for subscribers only.

ptlyon 11-07-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14579828)
You gotta consider your local. I generally agree with you though. White women bore me. Same shit, different white woman. Very predictable when considering Long-Term Trend Analysis'.

Need yer self an injun

eDave 11-07-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14580064)
Need yer self an injun

They are not fond of The White Man.

ptlyon 11-07-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14580082)

Stands with fist was

Hoopsdoc 11-07-2019 05:00 PM

I wonder if they worked it out. LMAO

stevieray 11-07-2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

you bring up "whitey" ever day of your life and no chick will want you.

Grass isn't greener dude, and still needs to be mowed.

scho63 11-07-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Sorry Dr Phil, you couldn't be more wrong.

I don't hate women, it's just that Hollywood PC beta boys like you have turned women into men and many men into pussies. :rolleyes:

I choose to be alone at this point in life and I've NEVER had a problem having or getting a girlfriend, even having two different women in life ask me to marry them. I like the bachelor life.

Women USED to be great but that shipped sailed and now it takes a hell of a lot of effort and digging through piles of shit to find the golden nugget.

I have very close family and friends who love me and that is good enough for me.

You probably have tons of "love and friendships" in Hollywood and it's as shallow as that town......

Kiimo 11-07-2019 05:07 PM

Quote:

Condolences on your tiny penis

scho63 11-07-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14580163)

Yeah but I have a 12" tongue.....:LOL:

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-07-2019 05:20 PM

She needs to move to afghanistan for a few years.

BryanBusby 11-07-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14580159)

Women USED to be great but that shipped sailed and now it takes a hell of a lot of effort and digging through piles of shit to find the golden nugget.

Nah they still mostly are and it isn't that big of a battle to find one. Just gotta know where to look and how to keep them in order.

Dudes are too lazy to figure out how to do that anymore.

Rain Man 11-07-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14579841)
Yea. To be fair though, you guys were being supreme dicks about Hawaii. Jealous bitches.

But it's not that big. I still contend that I couldn't get lost for two weeks there.

lawrenceRaider 11-07-2019 05:35 PM

The most useless application of NSFW I've ever seen. I came in here hoping to see a dude catching his wife actually in action on video in the car at Costco.

I am disappoint.

WhiteWhale 11-07-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14580159)
Sorry Dr Phil, you couldn't be more wrong.

I don't hate women, it's just that Hollywood PC beta boys like you have turned women into men and many men into pussies. :rolleyes:

I choose to be alone at this point in life and I've NEVER had a problem having or getting a girlfriend, even having two different women in life ask me to marry them. I like the bachelor life.

I have very close family and friends who love me and that is good enough for me.

You probably have tons of "love and friendships" in Hollywood and it's as shallow as that town......

How old are you?

Women who are available beyond 30 are available FOR A REASON. Just like most men available beyond 30 are available FOR A REASON.

I don't disagree that it's hard to find a good woman if you're 38 like I am, but c'mon. I don't blame women as though 80% of them are just horrible shit and I'm a white whale (pun intended). Bad or disgusting habits, emotionally or physically abusive, insecure beyond sanity ect.

It's my own fault for not realizing how thin the market gets. I took for granted what was in abundance all throughout my 20's. Sex isn't really hard to find (women my age are pretty desperate) but the companion-ship left port years ago. You say you're not bitter but you do SOUND bitter.

BlackHelicopters 11-07-2019 05:40 PM

NSFW? CP is slipping.

siberian khatru 11-07-2019 05:41 PM

I was expecting to see some bumping uglies. Some boots a-knocking. This is false advertising.

Chief Northman 11-07-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579997)
Trashy Canadians, both with overly nasally voices and half Canadian, half Boston accents argue for 7 minutes about her getting caught with some random dude in a Costco parking lot.

The “reeruned” gives them that accent. I don’t know any Canadians that talk like that. That sounds more Minnesotan or Masshole.

ToxSocks 11-07-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 14580221)
How old are you?

Women who are available beyond 30 are available FOR A REASON. Just like most men available beyond 30 are available FOR A REASON.

I don't disagree that it's hard to find a good woman if you're 38 like I am, but c'mon. I don't blame women as though 80% of them are just horrible shit and I'm a white whale (pun intended). Bad or disgusting habits, emotionally or physically abusive, insecure beyond sanity ect.

It's my own fault for not realizing how thin the market gets. I took for granted what was in abundance all throughout my 20's. Sex isn't really hard to find (women my age are pretty desperate) but the companion-ship left port years ago. You say you're not bitter but you do SOUND bitter.

Her heart is still broken, her emotions are sore.
She is trying to recover from the man before.
Her ex-boyfriend, he probly can't see
That it was easy for him but he made it hard for me.

banecat 11-07-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

I have yet to meet one that was really that fond of anything. Just a bunch of mean and butch women

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-07-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14580163)

pot meet kettle

DanT 11-07-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14579650)
If you look at the 1:12 mark, you can see Robert Kraft running from the car...

:LOL:

MahiMike 11-07-2019 08:35 PM

Man I was at Costco and only got a pair of pants. I missed out.

InChiefsHeaven 11-07-2019 09:04 PM

I'm not even gonna bother watching it...I'm just happy I'm married to a great woman.

Rain Man 11-07-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14580584)
Man I was at Costco and only got a pair of pants. I missed out.

If you found them in the parking lot, then you should probably throw them away.

Kman34 11-07-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14580672)
If you found them in the parking lot, then you should probably throw them away.

Crap.. Supposed to be a thumbs up...ROFL

Pitt Gorilla 11-07-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Apparently not.

That’s just it. I’m around women all the time. Most of them are really great. They are, however, mostly younger, educated women. I can’t speak for the women in your life.

banecat 11-07-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14580983)
That’s just it. I’m around women all the time. Most of them are really great. They are, however, mostly younger, educated women. I can’t speak for the women in your life.

And they allow you to call them women? Did you make certain that's the proper label to call them by?

Fat Elvis 11-08-2019 12:01 AM

Quote:

And you wonder why you have to pay for sex on your birthday.....

Bob Dole 11-08-2019 12:36 AM

****ing Patriots fans

Nickhead 11-08-2019 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14580325)
pot meet kettle

SMH! say it as it's meant to be...

it's not racist :D

scho63 11-08-2019 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 14580221)
How old are you?

You say you're not bitter but you do SOUND bitter.

56 1/2

Just using my observations in how women have changed so much in the last 20 years. I still have male chauvinistic tendencies and treat women fantastic; always polite, open car doors and doors, ask if they need a hand when carrying something heavy, pull out a chair in a restaurant for a woman, etc etc.

Bitter no, disappointed yes....

scho63 11-08-2019 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 14581018)
And you wonder why you have to pay for sex on your birthday.....

Have to no, choose to. :rolleyes:

Slight difference.....

scho63 11-08-2019 03:57 AM

I bet a bunch of you are divorced or have been divorced so I guess those women were the bad ones..... I know at least 3 people in here that are divorced or are divorcing.

50%+ marriages end in divorce and many people who have been married once marry multiple times.

kjwood75nro 11-08-2019 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14581105)
I bet a bunch of you are divorced or have been divorced so I guess those women were the bad ones..... I know at least 3 people in here that are divorced or are divorcing.

50%+ marriages end in divorce and many people who have been married once marry multiple times.

Statistically, the vast majority of marriages are the woman's idea, as are the vast majority of divorces.

stevieray 11-08-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14581101)

Bitter no, disappointed yes....

Yup. Way glad I don't have to play the game anymore.

rabblerouser 11-08-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

splatbass is a stereotypical snowflake pussy.