ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Joe "Cool" and being elite? Yeah, no. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347300)

mr. tegu 01-30-2023 05:54 PM

Joe "Cool" and being elite? Yeah, no.

1 Attachment(s)
I admit I realize I have been overestimating him like many others. He is quite good but elite he is not and he definitely hasn't earned his "cool" moniker. And I have heard multiple pundits now say, even after yesterday he is a better QB than Mahomes, but Mahomes is the better player. Talk about moving the goalposts to fit your narrative.

I will give him credit for the Brady comparison though as he has absolutely been carried by his defense and luck like Brady was in his earlier years in winning playoff games. But Burrow isn't as clutch as Brady was even back then.

And for those who think he is even close to Mahomes:

Burrow 0 times 30 point postseason games to Mahomes 8
300 yard games is 1 to 7
TD drives in fourth quarter is a whopping 0 to 14

Good old Nick Wright has more in the video but here is a picture with the most relevant part of Burrow's fourth quarter stats in the postseason. It's remarkable the Bengals have won any games honestly in the postseason.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hw2dUAP0tCY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefshrink 01-30-2023 05:58 PM

Burrows - 3
Mahomes -1

Overtime Mahomes will get this ratio reversed I assure you.:thumb:

Hammock Parties 01-30-2023 05:58 PM

mahomes would never punt with those WR

joe has 2018 mahomes team and 2020 josh allen results

TLO 01-30-2023 05:59 PM

He's been made to look a lot better than he is by being able to chuck it up to his incredibly talented WR group.

Happy to know he'll be the highest paid QB in the league soon.

493rd 01-30-2023 06:00 PM

Burrow got a big whiff of his own ass and loved the smell. Mahomes >>> everyone else.

|Zach| 01-30-2023 06:03 PM

I think he is an elite QB who played poorly in this big games. Not sure its all one thing or another thing.

mr. tegu 01-30-2023 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 16779439)
I think he is an elite QB who played poorly in this big games. Not sure its all one thing or another thing.

You don’t get to be elite with fourth quarter post season stats like his.

Easy 6 01-30-2023 06:07 PM

I've had it up to my eyeballs with Cincy as much as anyone here, but to say he isn't elite is pure hubris in the afterglow of victory IMHO

DRM08 01-30-2023 06:08 PM

He is a great QB, but I am curious to see how it goes with the team over time. His defense has done a phenomenal job in the Playoffs the last two years, giving up below 19 points per game and never more than 23 points in a playoff game the last 2 seasons. Is that type of performance on defense going to continue forever in Burrow's career? It remains to be seen. Joe might have to win more shootout games in the future, where he needs 30+ points to win. That will be interesting to see how it goes for them.

|Zach| 01-30-2023 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 16779441)
You don’t get to be elite with fourth quarter post season stats like his.

Did you watch Patrick Mahomes in the second half of the AFC Championship last year? Come on man.

Burrow is an elite QB there is nothing wrong with calling things as they are.

Kman34 01-30-2023 06:10 PM

He’s good… But not Mahomes good..

smithandrew051 01-30-2023 06:11 PM

Worst QB of all time imho

Sassy Squatch 01-30-2023 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16779447)
I've had it up to my eyeballs with Cincy as much as anyone here, but to say he isn't elite is pure hubris in the afterglow of victory IMHO

Nah, those 4th quarter splits actually are rather telling. Before the Bills game all of his playoff games had been decided in single score games. The defense is doing the heavy lifting down the stretches in these games.

Edit: I'd still firmly classify him as an elite QB

Graystoke 01-30-2023 06:13 PM

Nah, Burrow is elite.
I see no reason to try to dismiss his abilities. Folks would do that to Mahomes and it would drive me crazy.

mr. tegu 01-30-2023 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 16779450)
Did you watch Patrick Mahomes in the second half of the AFC Championship last year? Come on man.

Burrow is an elite QB there is nothing wrong with calling things as they are.

7 game sample size is not insignificant and as was just pointed out in all those games except the Bills game points were needed in the fourth quarter and he has not delivered at all. Literally not even once with a TD drive.

RealSNR 01-30-2023 06:15 PM

Macaulay Culkin isn't cool.

Sassy Squatch 01-30-2023 06:15 PM

Mahomes isn't elite. Mahomes is transcendent.

ToxSocks 01-30-2023 06:15 PM

All Burrow could do this game was toss up prayer balls to his all-world WR's.

Dude threw up 4 prayer balls, one on a 4th down desperation heave, and two of them got picked.

FloridaMan88 01-30-2023 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 16779426)
Burrows - 3
Mahomes -1

Overtime Mahomes will get this ratio reversed I assure you.:thumb:

Jake Plummer was 3-0 vs Tom Brady.

It’s a team game.

notorious 01-30-2023 06:16 PM

I don't use the term "great" as loosely as most people it seems.

|Zach| 01-30-2023 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 16779463)
Nah, Burrow is elite.
I see no reason to try to dismiss his abilities. Folks would do that to Mahomes and it would drive me crazy.

Some people just want to die on a hill and be silly.

BigRock 01-30-2023 06:18 PM

Biggest play of the game here and look at him. Ice cold. Totally unrattled.

Definitely not weeping like a bitch.

https://i.ibb.co/WkyMpc2/joe.jpg

mr. tegu 01-30-2023 06:18 PM

He is still probably the second best QB right now but that doesn't mean he is elite to me which I think is evidenced by his subpar play in the biggest spots. I think the guys in the next few spots of QB rankings are closer to him than Burrow is to Mahomes.

smithandrew051 01-30-2023 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16779470)

It’s a team game.

Besides, it’s really 1-1.

The regular season games didn’t matter, because the Chiefs ended up with the higher seeds both years.

mr. tegu 01-30-2023 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 16779463)
Nah, Burrow is elite.

There is a difference between dismissing or critquing his abilities/potential and his performance as measured thus far. I am doing the latter.

PattyFlakes 01-30-2023 06:20 PM

He’s good and one of the better QBs in the league. But the gap between him and Mahomes grew a lot larger after last night.

petegz28 01-30-2023 06:22 PM

The best QBs in the league go like this....

1. Mahomes

2. Burrow
3. Allen
4. Hurtz

Hammock Parties 01-30-2023 06:23 PM

not sure i'd put burrow in front of allen now

his picks were just as bad as allen picks

allen runs out of some of those sacks last night

mr. tegu 01-30-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16779493)

Burrow gets the benefit of the doubt that the sacks are all the fault of his o-line over his career but at some point he has to lose that if he continues being sacked so much. Russel Wilson was very similar for years until people started realizing Wilson really was creating a lot of sacks. Much like Alex Smith was here.

ToxSocks 01-30-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 16779479)
He is still probably the second best QB right now

Prisoners of the moment.

Allen is better. Herbert is more talented.

Burrow is a top 4 QB.

But he's in a crowded class vying for that #2 spot behind Mahomes and other QB's are throwing their hats in the ring, and will continue to do so.

Easy 6 01-30-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 16779482)
There is a difference between dismissing or critquing his abilities/potential and his performance as measured thus far. I am doing the latter.

I'm not gonna sit here and defend Burrow past this post after all we've been through this week

But in three years he has two AFCCG appearances and a Super Bowl appearance at the age of 26, not to mention all the gaudy stats... he is clearly elite

He's also sitting on his couch until next year so we got that going for us, which is nice

petegz28 01-30-2023 06:27 PM

Quote:

I put Burrow ahead of Allen because he has been to 2 AFCCG and 1 SB. Allen has not done that.

DRM08 01-30-2023 06:27 PM

Quote:

Both of those QB's are really damn good. Much stronger defense for Cincy is the key difference. Buffalo's defense has given up more than 35 points per game in 3 straight playoff losses. Cincy's defense has never given up more than 23 points in Burrow's playoff career (7 games), even in their losses.

Bump 01-30-2023 06:27 PM

he's obviously quite good and it kind of sucks that all of the new top QBs are in the AFC but the Chiefs still overcome it. We were down to 3 receivers last night, Burrow has 3 WR's that would be a lot of teams #1 and one of the best WR's we've seen since Moss. But without Burrow they wouldn't be a contender just like the Chiefs wouldn't be without Mahomes.

Imon Yourside 01-30-2023 06:31 PM

Burrow has a great defense and some guys that can win jump balls, get back to me when he throws a 4th quarter td(in the playoffs).

notorious 01-30-2023 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 16779516)
Burrow has a great defense and some guys that can win jump balls, get back to me when he throws a 4th quarter td(in the playoffs).

This.

Greatness overcomes when all odds are against them.

ToxSocks 01-30-2023 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16779501)
Prisoners of the moment.

Allen is better. Herbert is more talented.

Burrow is a top 4 QB.

But he's in a crowded class vying for that #2 spot behind Mahomes and other QB's are throwing their hats in the ring, and will continue to do so.

Playoff stats:

Allen: 20 TD’s, 4 INT (in 8 games)
Burrow: 10 TD’s, 4 INT (in 7 games)

Again, Burrow is NOT the 2nd best QB. He's good, no doubt. But at best, he's in a crowded room still trying to stand out.

Spott 01-30-2023 06:37 PM

He’s elite, but he’s just not Mahomes. This is a great time we live in.

penguinz 01-30-2023 06:37 PM

Mahomes is Captain America. A bit dorky at times but knows he is the elite of the elite and plays dumb about.

DRM08 01-30-2023 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16779541)
Playoff stats:

Allen: 20 TD’s, 4 INT (in 8 games)
Burrow: 10 TD’s, 4 INT (in 7 games)

Again, Burrow is NOT the 2nd best QB. He's good, no doubt. But at best, he's in a crowded room still trying to stand out.

Those stats really show how much better the Cincy defense has been compared to Buffalo in the playoffs. I think both of those QB's are really damn good, but it's a team game. Defense & Special Teams need to be good to help these QB's win the games.

Bowser 01-30-2023 06:45 PM

I'd like to have seen what Burrow would have done throwing the ball to MVS, Marcus Kemp, Skyy Moore and a hobbled Travis Kelce instead of Jamar Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Hayden Hurst, and with Joe Mixon lining up in the backfield with him.

Conversely, I would have loved to see Mahomes attack with that set of weapons at his disposal.

PattyFlakes 01-30-2023 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 16779549)
Those stats really show how much better the Cincy defense has been compared to Buffalo in the playoffs. I think both of those QB's are really damn good, but it's a team game. Defense & Special Teams need to be good to help these QB's win the games.

Burrow’s skill players are way better than what Allen has too. Honestly think that Mahomes or Allen would put up 40 a game with Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.

Chiefshrink 01-30-2023 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Hill (Post 16779430)
to chuck it up

This is where I will give Burrow a lot of credit. There is 'no chucking' with his arm whatsoever. He has an amazingly accurate arm and we saw it even last night at times and definitely in our previous 3 losses to them. Yes he is blessed with 3- No.1 wideouts for sure BUT they can't make you look better if your accuracy is manure(mediocre at best). I get your point BUT as much as I hate Burrow's cocky, disrespecting woke ass attitude he IS AMAZINGLY ACCURATE and definitely takes advantage of it with 3 No.1 WRs.

TLO 01-30-2023 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16779564)
I'd like to have seen what Burrow would have done throwing the ball to MVS, Marcus Kemp, Skyy Moore and a hobbled Travis Kelce instead of Jamar Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Hayden Hurst, and with Joe Mixon lining up in the backfield with him.

Conversely, I would have loved to see Mahomes attack with that set of weapons at his disposal.

We'd score 69 points per game with weapons like that!!

MarkDavis'Haircut 01-30-2023 06:47 PM

Blasphemy.

Joe Cool is a legitimate top-5 Snoopy alter ego.

Oh wait, you are talking about the QB? Nevermind.

Jewish Rabbi 01-30-2023 06:48 PM

Burrow is the Jonathan Taylor of QBs. Which is the worst in the league.

Pepe Silvia 01-30-2023 06:48 PM

I’m telling ya, Burrow losing the SB last year was the best thing that could have ever happened. It was the only sliver of hope I had that he wouldn’t be the next Brady.

MarkDavis'Haircut 01-30-2023 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Hill (Post 16779571)
We'd score 69 points per game with weapons like that!!

I guess the kicker would miss an extra point if he was attempting 10 of them.

DRM08 01-30-2023 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PattyFlakes (Post 16779566)
Burrow’s skill players are way better than what Allen has too. Honestly think that Mahomes or Allen would put up 40 a game with Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.

KC was averaging 37 points per game until Kareem Hunt got kicked off the team. I think Mixon & Perine combined is pretty similar to Kareem's impact. KC had Tyreek, Kelce, & Sammy. It was pretty awesome until Kareem got in trouble and Sammy missed a bunch of games late in the season.

Molitoth 01-30-2023 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16779447)

If Mahomes has to deal with the "lets see what he can do without Tyreek", "he is a system QB", and "OMG he has the best TE of all time", then Burrow needs to deal with "lets see what he can do without Chase and/or Higgens"

Burrow is throwing to Elite WR's that can outjump everyone else.

Chiefshrink 01-30-2023 07:02 PM

Quote:

Burrow is not an "out of the box"(backyard QB) when needed. For Mahomes that is in his "wheelhouse". He can adjust on the fly 'intelligently' and that is HUGE !! Burrows never could figure out Spag's schemes last night and kept ditching the ball and when you see a QB continue to do this he is having trouble in knowing where to go with the ball and not to mention the anxiety/fear factor.

Two things I would like to see in the future. 1st. Mahomes overall accuracy improve(collectively speaking here - I get last night with the injury - but overall especially with the deep ball)

2nd - We have never had a Chase, Adams, Jefferson etc..... type of WR that can just dominate a game. Hill could never beat the double team(once Bellichek showed the league how to do it) but the guys above mentioned can. We do have a TE that dominates but that is it. I want Pat to have that opportunity at some point hopefully because Travis is getting older and I really don't see anyone of that caliber or someone close to filling his shoes so when Travis does retire hopefully we will have that unstoppable WR in place.

DRM08 01-30-2023 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 16779602)
If Mahomes has to deal with the "lets see what he can do without Tyreek", then Burrow needs to deal with "lets see what he can do without Chase and Higgens"

Burrow is throwing to Elite WR's that can outjump everyone else.

Burrow will have Chase for the next 8+ years. But that will eventually cost a lot more money for his front office than it does right now. I will be surprised if they keep Higgins. If they do, it will make things even tougher for them to build the rest of the team around 3 big time players at very expensive positions.

I am more curious to see what happens for Burrow if the Cincy defense begins allowing a lot more points in Playoff games. So far they have given up less than 19 points per game and they've never given up more than 23 points in Joe's playoff career. That's pretty damn helpful to any QB.

smithandrew051 01-30-2023 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 16779573)

Holy shit. Now this is a perfect comp.

The rest of these posters could learn a thing or two.

Chiefshrink 01-30-2023 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16779470)

It’s a team game.

Oh most definitely. But this is 'thee real truthful record' for now and I assure you as competitive as Pat is especially after all the dissing he took this past week he will make damn sure he does NOT lose to Burrow for a long time. Maybe like our 7.5 going on 8yrs of domination of the Broncos which would be NIIIIIIICE!!

carcosa 01-30-2023 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16779456)
Worst QB of all time imho

TRUTH!!!!!

carcosa 01-30-2023 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 16779573)

YUP!!!!!

Hammock Parties 01-30-2023 07:15 PM

convert now...or fall forever

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who wore it better?<br>Arrowhead: Reaper of Souls.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a> <a href="https://t.co/1SgdBLitAY">pic.twitter.com/1SgdBLitAY</a></p>&mdash; Paul��☮️Pacheco stan acct���� (@PaulHBK) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaulHBK/status/1620212158540943361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 31, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DRM08 01-30-2023 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 16779635)
Oh most definitely. But this is 'thee real truthful record' for now and I assure you as competitive as Pat is especially after all the dissing he took this past week he will make damn sure he does NOT lose to Burrow for a long time. Maybe like our 7.5 going on 8yrs of domination of the Broncos which would be NIIIIIIICE!!

Team game. Patrick needed & was given a lot of help from the defense and special teams to get the victory last night. He'll need it again in the future against this Bengals team. The Bengals are rock solid on both offense & defense, and they don't kill themselves with Special Teams mistakes.

notorious 01-30-2023 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16779645)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who wore it better?<br>Arrowhead: Reaper of Souls.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a> <a href="https://t.co/1SgdBLitAY">pic.twitter.com/1SgdBLitAY</a></p>&mdash; Paul��☮️Pacheco stan acct���� (@PaulHBK) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaulHBK/status/1620212158540943361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 31, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://y.yarn.co/6bd9e95b-dfc4-49c7...a3e55_text.gif

smithandrew051 01-30-2023 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16779645)

Mahomes to Andy Reid in pregame:

“Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”

notorious 01-30-2023 07:18 PM

"When Allen and Burrow can almost see the Super Bowl title through Pat's eyes"

https://y.yarn.co/78470dc8-c8ba-47a2...4c5a3_text.gif

FlaChief58 01-30-2023 07:20 PM

There's only one Joe Cool, and it ain't the home alone kid

lcarus 01-30-2023 07:22 PM

I'm not gonna fault Reggie Miller for not being Michael Jordan. Burrow's an elite player. Maybe one day he will get his ring. Maybe not.

Chiefshrink 01-30-2023 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 16779649)
Team game. Patrick needed & was given a lot of help from the defense and special teams to get the victory last night. He'll need it again in the future against this Bengals team. The Bengals are rock solid on both offense & defense, and they don't kill themselves with Special Teams mistakes.

Will be interesting to see what happens with our STs next year. :hmmm:

notorious 01-30-2023 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 16779668)
I'm not gonna fault Reggie Miller for not being Michael Jordan. Burrow's an elite player. Maybe one day he will get his ring. Maybe not.

https://local12.com/resources/media/...?1675091591007

https://media.tenor.com/WIN6T08FUQEA...ler-pacers.gif

DRM08 01-30-2023 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 16779669)
Will be interesting to see what happens with our STs next year. :hmmm:

KC Special Teams had an awesome game last night and I hope they can do it again in a couple weeks!

Imon Yourside 01-30-2023 07:26 PM

Quote:

To Quote Gay "Nothing"

vonBobo 01-30-2023 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 16779570)
This is where I will give Burrow a lot of credit. There is 'no chucking' with his arm whatsoever. He has an amazingly accurate arm and we saw it even last night at times and definitely in our previous 3 losses to them. Yes he is blessed with 3- No.1 wideouts for sure BUT they can't make you look better if your accuracy is manure(mediocre at best). I get your point BUT as much as I hate Burrow's cocky, disrespecting woke ass attitude he IS AMAZINGLY ACCURATE and definitely takes advantage of it with 3 No.1 WRs.

Agreed. That ball that doinked off the receivers helmet.. chief all over the receiver, receiver is stumbling and twisting and falling and flailing, and yet somehow burrow got it through all that mess and hit him right in the head.
And the chuck it up play style is more the WR's talents (or lack of talents). I'm guessing any QB would rather be throwing to guys with more separation rather than jump balls.

tredadda 01-30-2023 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia (Post 16779575)
I’m telling ya, Burrow losing the SB last year was the best thing that could have ever happened. It was the only sliver of hope I had that he wouldn’t be the next Brady.

I take nothing away from Burrow, but to even remotely be in the same ballpark as Brady he will have to do more with less. I rail on how Brady has benefited from great defenses, but you give a young Brady those weapons and defense that Burrow has and he wins the SB.

notorious 01-30-2023 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16779776)
I take nothing away from Burrow, but to even remotely be in the same ballpark as Brady he will have to do more with less. I tail on how Brady has benefited from great defenses, but you give a young Brady those weapons and defense that Burrow has and he wins the SB.

Brady was in the biggest piece of shit division ever. Burrow has some good franchises in their division.

petegz28 01-30-2023 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16779785)
Brady was in the biggest piece of shit division ever. Burrow has some good franchises in their division.

I think when Baltimore gets healthy they will roll the Bengals. Burrow's time is coming to an end. They can't keep Chase, Higgins and Boyd forever.

The difference is you take away Boyd and Burrow goes to shit.

You take away Reek, Juju and Toney and Mahomes wins the AFCCG.

srvy 01-30-2023 11:19 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FnsijdNa...pg&name=medium

straycash 01-31-2023 12:29 AM

Burrough is TB playing for a small market team, follow with great interest, prediction nothing but pain and tears, culmination one ring and in bed with the nfl

straycash 01-31-2023 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16779785)

Like the AFC West of today?

Rasputin 01-31-2023 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Hill (Post 16779430)
He's been made to look a lot better than he is by being able to chuck it up to his incredibly talented WR group.

Happy to know he'll be the highest paid QB in the league soon.

Chase deserves to be the highest paid WR. How's that going fit in their budget?

big nasty kcnut 01-31-2023 02:20 AM

there only one joe cool his name is joe montana!

JPH83 01-31-2023 04:12 AM

He's elite I reckon, and he's shown he can still be elite with poor protection but elite WRs. We'll see at some point if he can do it with protection and JAG WRs, like Mahomes and Brady have done.

As an aside the PFF explanation for his grade vs Mahomes' in that game is pure garbage. Essentially they graded him higher because the INTs were on the WRs and not him. Pure guesswork from what I could read.

Rasputin 01-31-2023 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 16780089)

ROFL

UK_Chief 01-31-2023 04:47 AM

He’s changing his name to Joe Arrowhead

scho63 01-31-2023 06:12 AM

They beat us three straight times, including two at Arrowhead, and then we finally win another 3 point game and Joe Burrow isn't elite?

I'm not going to go there. Guy is a baller and plays great.

Let's not get so cocky so soon. That's the mistake the Bengals just made.