ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Alex Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270500)

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:03 PM

**** Alex Smith

Yeah, I want my own thread. I was one of the very, very first people that was outraged over Cassel, and nicknamed that ****er Casshole before he ever wore our uniform. This is the SAME ****ING THING ALL OVER AGAIN! How in the **** do we keep ending up with this ****ing bullshit?

DeBerg, Montana, Bono, Grbac, and now Smith. HOW MANY ****ING PLAYOFF GAMES HAVE THEY WON US COMBINED? I'm so ****ing sick...

And all of this "Give him a chance!" ****. YOU. How many times do I have to give a 49er ****ing retread a chance? Ahh, shit. **** it. My choice to be a fan. #getaclue

siberian khatru 02-27-2013 02:04 PM

Q

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9446258)
Q

Yeah, don't care. Already knew. I've ****ing earned it.

In58men 02-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446251)
Yeah, I want my own thread. I was one of the very, very first people that was outraged over Cassel, and nicknamed that ****er Casshole before he ever wore our uniform. This is the SAME ****ING THING ALL OVER AGAIN! How in the **** do we keep ending up with this ****ing bullshit?

DeBerg, Montana, Bono, Grbac, and now Smith. HOW MANY ****ING PLAYOFF GAMES HAVE THEY WON US COMBINED? I'm so ****ing sick...

And all of this "Give him a chance!" ****. YOU. How many times do I have to give a 49er ****ing retread a chance? Ahh, shit. **** it. My choice to be a fan. #getaclue

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:05 PM

I will be publicly rooting for this ****stick to get hurt in a game.

SPchief 02-27-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446273)
I will be publicly rooting for this ****stick to get hurt in a game.

I'm sickened

BigChiefFan 02-27-2013 02:07 PM

We're a laughingstock. I hate this ****ing news.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446251)

And people in the media go

"Oh but you can't judge the new regime based off of the past ones!"

I want to throw my head at the TV and begin crying hysterically.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2013 02:09 PM

Thanks for the name change, big daddy.

In58men 02-27-2013 02:09 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/28/runa5use.jpg

I'm at this point right now

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9446314)

I'm not a violent man, but I'm feeling very violent today. I gain 2 things from that knowledge. 1. I need to stay in the house today. At all costs. 2. I've invested far, far, too much of myself into this shit sandwich of a franchise.

My wife saw my reaction and was instantly on my side. She told me it was the exact same look I had when I found out we traded for Cassel.

crossbow 02-27-2013 02:10 PM

Creative teams figure it out. The Chiefs trade with them and keep them in the winners circle while the Chiefs keep dropping back farther and farther behind the champions. Not only are we getting yet another used pile of crap but we ruined our entire draft for the privilage.

Dave Lane 02-27-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446273)
I will be publicly rooting for this ****stick to get die in a game.

FYP

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9446316)
Thanks for the name change, big daddy.

You've earned it. And I feel concurrently about this whole franchise right now. Watch it ****ing burn!

Cephalic Trauma 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9446314)

Trying to picture this

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446323)
I'm not a violent man, but I'm feeling very violent today. I gain 2 things from that knowledge. 1. I need to stay in the house today. At all costs. 2. I've invested far, far, too much of myself into this shit sandwich of a franchise.

My wife saw my reaction and was instantly on my side. She told me it was the exact same look I had when I found out we traded for Cassel.

1. I waited an hour before driving to work after I heard the news for fear that I would run any 49ers fan I saw off of the road.

2. I called my best friend (a Bucs fan)....and HE was ****ing pissed off enough for like 10 people. He questions why I'm even a fan anymore.

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

I love when we **** our draft value and position long before the draft actually begins.

Wish Dorsey and Reid were ****ing fired today. Couple of losers.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9446331)
FYP

If you're going to fix it for me....at least give me the use of proper grammar. LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

I need an upside down KC Arrowhead posed like a flag for my avatar. Can you help me out Clay. I need a mayday. An SOS. A ****ing help me sign.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

My spirit is ****ing broken.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446340)
1. I waited an hour before driving to work after I heard the news for fear that I would run any 49ers fan I saw off of the road.

2. I called my best friend (a Bucs fan)....and HE was ****ing pissed off enough for like 10 people. He questions why I'm even a fan anymore.

My interest has gone down infinitely. I don't have it in me to just start rooting for another team. Luckily for me, I grew up in Seattle and have always had mild interest and absolutely love the team and QB they have up there. I can't leave this place, too many friends. But I am just broken at this point.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446356)
My interest has gone down infinitely. I don't have it in me to just start rooting for another team. Luckily for me, I grew up in Seattle and have always had mild interest and absolutely love the team and QB they have up there. I can't leave this place, too many friends. But I am just broken at this point.

Look at where I'm at.....my 2nd team was the 49ers. They effectively just killed my fanship for both teams in one trade.

I literally hate Joe Montana right now for ever making me a Chiefs fan.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:15 PM

I had literally just woken up from a nap. Got on my computer and saw it and almost dropped my laptop. Screamed "Oh my God!" and my wife came out and said "That bad? Is he that...oh shit. This is Cassel all over again isn't it?" ****ing verbatim. She already knew.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446366)
Look at where I'm at.....my 2nd team was the 49ers. They effectively just killed my fanship for both teams in one trade.

I literally hate Joe Montana right now for ever making me a Chiefs fan.

I was raised into it from memory. And my heart has bled ever since the whole fiasco started.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Same exact feeling here.

The emotional investment into this team is losing it's value. I don't know what to do right now.

I need a new hobby.

When you are Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs, 24 ****ing 7, and constantly have your heart ripped out and feel like complete shit...Maybe it's time to start looking for a new hobby that doesn't involve the Chiefs as much.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446345)
I need an upside down KC Arrowhead posed like a flag for my avatar. Can you help me out Clay. I need a mayday. An SOS. A ****ing help me sign.

http://i.imgur.com/vL1SF3I.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9446398)

God bless you sir.

Strongside 02-27-2013 02:21 PM

CP is like one of those depression medication commercials today. It's so depressing that it makes you think you have clinical depression, and forces you to get help.

MagicHef 02-27-2013 02:21 PM

As a rival fan, I would be more afraid of the Chiefs if they had traded for Tebow rather than Smith.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9446411)
As a rival fan, I would be more afraid of the Chiefs if they had traded for Tebow rather than Smith.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...kck4o1_250.gif

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:23 PM

I'm ****ing dead inside right now.

A 2-14 season and the first overall pick for Alex Smith. :facepalm:

Nightfyre 02-27-2013 02:25 PM

I don't know what else to add to this conversation. Alex Smith sucks. **** the Chiefs. Call me when they care more about winning than putting asses in the seats. **** you Clark Hunt. It is unreal how incompetent you are. Sell the ****ing team. Dorsey/Reid: go **** yourselves. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

RUSH 02-27-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446424)
I'm ****ing dead inside right now.

A 2-14 season and the first overall pick for Alex Smith. :facepalm:

Yep. The majority of us are just broken.

Makes me feel like shit all the time that I wasted on this ****ing joke of a franchise.

I got nothing left. Giants or fantasy football fan here I come.

SPchief 02-27-2013 02:27 PM

There's just no way to spin this as a positive. It's just ****ing awful

SPchief 02-27-2013 02:28 PM

Atleast I now know how Frankie's mom feels

Rasputin 02-27-2013 02:30 PM

I didn't want Joe ****ing Montana and I sure the hell don't want Alex bundle of sticks Smith

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:30 PM

I will say the same thing I said the last time. I hope like hell that I'm wrong, but I'm not...

ChiTown 02-27-2013 02:31 PM

I'm completely numb to all of this. I don't think I have much left in my Chiefs Emotion tank to care one way or the other.

I am a Chiefs Battered Wife.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:33 PM

And really, how many asses DOES this put in the seats? A lot of even the average fans still know Alex Smith sucks because he was a bust since 2005. To me this only makes Arrowhead emptier.

Geno Smith would've put more asses in seats than this.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9446513)
And really, how many asses DOES this put in the seats? A lot of even the average fans still know Alex Smith sucks because he was a bust since 2005. To me this only makes Arrowhead emptier.

Geno Smith would've put more asses in seats than this.

Nope. True Fans ****ing love this move. All I've heard all day is that they went out and got the best guy they could. Outside of CP....it's all unicorns and ****ing rainbows.

Guaranteed that Arrowhead will be full at the start of the season.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446520)
Nope. True Fans ****ing love this move. All I've heard all day is that they went out and got the best guy they could. Outside of CP....it's all unicorns and ****ing rainbows.

That's a sad sad thought. People once again just giving a free pass to a coach and GM.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:37 PM

My brother is a ****ing true fan. God damnt. :facepalm:

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446550)
My brother is a ****ing true fan. God damnt. :facepalm:

My cousin who is like my brother is the same way. I just can't take his calls for a while. I'll explode.

Omaha 02-27-2013 02:38 PM

I just saw this on Twitter:

Alex Smith is AIDS. My team has AIDS.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446555)
My cousin who is like my brother is the same way. I just can't take his calls for a while. I'll explode.

He's trying to tell me that Alex Smith will be good because "look at the last two years!".

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 02:40 PM

Remember the worries about being too forward and aggressive with the banners? Yeah, that worked out well.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446564)
He's trying to tell me that Alex Smith will be good because "look at the last two years!".

Oh, Jesus ****. Are we getting Harbaugh too? ****ing Jim Harbaugh just got that cake he was bitching about a month ago. He's got cake now!

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:42 PM

I'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T CALL THE HOLDING CALL IN THE SUPER BOWL JIM!!! YOU'LL NEVER BE YOUR BROTHER YOU SACK OF SHIT!!!

Fish 02-27-2013 02:42 PM

****ing cake too.

Crush 02-27-2013 02:43 PM

We just traded cancer for AIDS. Outstanding.

DonkyPuncher 02-27-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446386)
I was raised into it from memory. And my heart has bled ever since the whole fiasco started.

I think the majority of us were raised to be Chief's fans so don't feel bad buddy we are all in the same boat. You are not alone.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkyPuncher (Post 9446601)
I think the majority of us were raised to be Chief's fans so don't feel bad buddy we are all in the same boat. You are not alone.

That's why I fell in love with this place about 8 years ago. Suddenly I wasn't alone anymore.

ChiefsCountry 02-27-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446520)

Yep. This is all I have heard all day.

Rasputin 02-27-2013 02:44 PM

I want to mail all my Chiefs shit back to Clark Hunt or Arrowhead office. I want them to know I'm not happy about this move. ****ing pissed actually. What can I do as a fan that is poor as a mother ****er to do?

Crush 02-27-2013 02:45 PM

A MINIMUM of two playoff wins for the next three years will be needed to justify this move. No excuses.

mlyonsd 02-27-2013 02:46 PM

I feel like I'm gonna puke. Just like the day we hired Herm.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9446621)
A MINIMUM of two playoff wins for the next three years will be needed to justify this move. No excuses.

Ughhh....what? A Superbowl win is needed for this to be a justifiable move.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Same thing was said about the Royals after the trade. The thing is, I think they can actually compete for a playoff spot. This team, I doubt it.

dmahurin 02-27-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

A MINIMUM of two Super Bowl wins for the next three years will be needed to justify this move. No excuses.

FYP

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 03:05 PM

This reeks of win now. Better hope it works Andy. The fanbase is tired...

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-27-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446806)
This reeks of win now. Better hope it works Andy. The fanbase is tired...

No it's not. The fanbase was tired of Pioli. The vast majority of fans are the same stupid ****ing sheep they always were. They're the same kinds of idiots who allow despots to come to power and genocides to happen because they blindly follow authority figures. Their job is not to think and they excel at it.

Clark just hit a home ****ing run for himself. He wants the stadium full. He doesn't care about winning playoff games, he cares about revenue. The gullible ****s of Kansas City have proven that if you give them mediocrity, they will come.

This isn't a win now move, this is a mediocrity now move, just like all Chiefs moves are.

It's obvious now that Reid and Dorsey are no more the problem than Pioli, Carl, or Herm were. They're symptoms of a broader disease, and that ravenous, Stage-IV metastatic cancer eating the hearts and viscera of intelligent football fans of this team is the iniquitous ****ing rot that is the **** family.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9446838)
No it's not. The fanbase was tired of *****. The vast majority of fans are the same stupid ****ing sheep they always were. They're the same kinds of idiots who allow despots to come to power and genocides to happen because they blindly follow authority figures. Their job is not to think and they excel at it.

Clark just hit a home ****ing run for himself. He wants the stadium full. He doesn't care about winning playoff games, he cares about revenue. The gullible ****s of Kansas City have proven that if you give them mediocrity, they will come.

This isn't a win now move, this is a mediocrity now move, just like all Chiefs moves are.

It's obvious now that Reid and Dorsey are no more the problem than *****, Carl, or Herm were. They're symptoms of a broader disease, and that ravenous, Stage-IV metastatic cancer eating the hearts and viscera of intelligent football fans of this team is the iniquitous ****ing rot that is the **** family.

Oh, as much as I've stuck up for him I just can't disagree with a single word of your post. Not one. And I want too. Because without a dedicated owner, it's all just farce. A reinacted script that I've seen over and over and over and over and...

patteeu 02-27-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

She might just be agreeing with you because she's tired of the beatings.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9446879)
She might just be agreeing with you because she's tired of the beatings.

You're right Pat. She wakes up in the middle of the night murmuring "No. Don't fight with Patteeu again. He owns you, and you beat me for it". That's how much you live under my skin. For my wife's sake Pat, please be nice to me.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 03:19 PM

Alex ****ing Cassel...

patteeu 02-27-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446901)
You're right Pat. She wakes up in the middle of the night murmuring "No. Don't fight with Patteeu again. He owns you, and you beat me for it". That's how much you live under my skin. For my wife's sake Pat, please be nice to me.

Relax, son. This isn't about me.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 03:20 PM

Chiefs mum on Alex Smith report
Posted by Mike Florio on February 27, 2013, 4:10 PM EST
Arrowhead Getty Images

It’s a given that the 49ers and Chiefs have a deal in place that will send quarterback Alex Smith to Kansas City once the league year starts on March 12 at 4:00 p.m. ET. Indeed, Jay Glazer of FOX wouldn’t be reporting it if it weren’t completely and entirely accurate.

But the Chiefs are saying nothing. Through a spokesman, the team said that there will be “no comment” regarding the “rumors” that have emerged.

It could be that the Chiefs are simply playing it cool in the event something unforeseen happens. After all, the trade can’t become official until the league year begins. Until then, in theory, the 49ers or the Chiefs could renege.We’ve asked the league office for confirmation as to the apparent reality that the agreement is non-binding until the league year opens in 13 days. If so, there’s a chance — albeit likely remote — that the 49ers or the Chiefs could back away from the bargain.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-27-2013 03:22 PM

Slap in the face

Direckshun 02-27-2013 03:26 PM

I think the worst part of this whole ordeal:

I've fumed about this a few times to several people today. They confront me with "don't be so negative" and whatever your typical spin for this would usually be. Which, of course, doesn't affect my approach to the issue.

So, to resist being insufferable, I meet their prods for optimism with a shrug and something to help salvage the conversation like "well at least Reid works well with QBs, I guess you never know."

So far, people today have invariably reacted to this compromise with a "see? that's exactly right, we'll see this as a great move later on" as if they've ****ing convinced me.

Dudes, I'm giving a little, not capitulating. People are really stupid.

htismaqe 02-27-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

No it's not. The fanbase was tired of *****. The vast majority of fans are the same stupid ****ing sheep they always were. They're the same kinds of idiots who allow despots to come to power and genocides to happen because they blindly follow authority figures. Their job is not to think and they excel at it.

It's obvious now that Reid and Dorsey are no more the problem than *****, Carl, or Herm were. They're symptoms of a broader disease, and that ravenous, Stage-IV metastatic cancer eating the hearts and viscera of intelligent football fans of this team is the iniquitous ****ing rot that is the **** family.

It's quite simple. Intelligent fans, as you call them, and the Kansas City Chiefs are incompatible.

The Chiefs don't exist for cerebral fans that want to celebrate their team. They exist for tailgaters who want to huff BBQ smoke and drink cheap beer.

Fill up that stadium!

patteeu 02-27-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9446969)
I think the worst part of this whole ordeal:

I've fumed about this a few times to several people today. They confront me with "don't be so negative" and whatever your typical spin for this would usually be. Which, of course, doesn't affect my approach to the issue.

So, to resist being insufferable, I meet their prods for optimism with a shrug and something to help salvage the conversation like "well at least Reid works well with QBs, I guess you never know."

So far, people today have invariably reacted to this compromise with a "see? that's exactly right, we'll see this as a great move later on" as if they've ****ing convinced me.

Dudes, I'm giving a little, not capitulating. People are really stupid.

I'm glad to see you're on the Alex Smith to the HoF bandwagon!

Direckshun 02-27-2013 03:38 PM

Flopnuts should change the lounge name to Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here.

WV 02-27-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446930)
Chiefs mum on Alex Smith report
Posted by Mike Florio on February 27, 2013, 4:10 PM EST
Arrowhead Getty Images

It’s a given that the 49ers and Chiefs have a deal in place that will send quarterback Alex Smith to Kansas City once the league year starts on March 12 at 4:00 p.m. ET. Indeed, Jay Glazer of FOX wouldn’t be reporting it if it weren’t completely and entirely accurate.

But the Chiefs are saying nothing. Through a spokesman, the team said that there will be “no comment” regarding the “rumors” that have emerged.

It could be that the Chiefs are simply playing it cool in the event something unforeseen happens. After all, the trade can’t become official until the league year begins. Until then, in theory, the 49ers or the Chiefs could renege.We’ve asked the league office for confirmation as to the apparent reality that the agreement is non-binding until the league year opens in 13 days. If so, there’s a chance — albeit likely remote — that the 49ers or the Chiefs could back away from the bargain.

It makes too much sense that they would **** it up this badly...I'm not going to fool myself into hoping the deal falls through or it's more smoke.

**** Dorsey and **** Reid.

Direckshun 02-27-2013 03:41 PM

Arrowhead Pride:

Do you approve of the Chiefs decision to trade for Alex Smith?

43%
Approve (1293 votes)

40%
Do not approve (1186 votes)

16%
Not sure (481 votes)

Rausch 02-27-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9446992)
It's quite simple. Intelligent fans, as you call them, and the Kansas City Chiefs are incompatible.

The Chiefs don't exist for cerebral fans that want to celebrate their team. They exist for tailgaters who want to huff BBQ smoke and drink cheap beer.

Fill up that stadium!

I just hope these people realize that players like Albert or Bowe may be gone now so we have room for this $#it stain.

Iowanian 02-27-2013 03:47 PM

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/bbzzdd/kgb.gif

Rexx 02-27-2013 03:49 PM

I'm shocked this front office did this. I thought for sure they would go in another direction. Not a good day for the people who were hoping for long term change in regards to how they find a QB. BS for sure. Hard to describe how I feel, but it's not happy!

Iowanian 02-27-2013 03:50 PM

Now we're taking Te'o first pick so he and Alex can work as a team for their Mormon Door knocking obligation.

BryanBusby 02-27-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9447070)
Arrowhead Pride:

Do you approve of the Chiefs decision to trade for Alex Smith?

43%
Approve (1293 votes)

40%
Do not approve (1186 votes)

16%
Not sure (481 votes)

Honestly, I expected it to be a lot more higher in the Approve category.

While it's not many, at least some fans seem to be getting a ****ing clue finally.

Floridafan 02-27-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Great Diagnosis Dr. Jenkins. I couldn't agree more! Is there not a family in MO or KS that can buy the Chiefs that aren't satisfied with mediocrity? As Yogi Berra said, "this is Deja vu all over again"