ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs GENO? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267308)

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

GENO?

Right now, according to foxsports, the Jags have the 1st pick.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/standings/League

Jags are 2 - 10 and face;

Jets at home

Miami away

Pats at home

They aren't going to win any of those games.

The Chiefs on the other hand, don't look to edge out the Jags with these opponent upcoming;

CLE + OAK + INDY + MANNING

Unfortunately, I doubt the Chiefs will get Geno. So, now what?

Do you go for Barkley? Yik.

Do you get Te'o ??

Then what?

What is in your crystal ball folks.

T-Town 12-02-2012 08:26 PM

I'd trade up. Couldn't cost us that much to move up one spot.

milkman 12-02-2012 08:26 PM

Pay attention you useless dumbass.

The Chiefs win tiebreakers with the Jags for the #1 overall if they finish with the same record.

Now **** off and stop starting useless ****ing threads.

O.city 12-02-2012 08:28 PM

I don't care how it shakes out, you don't take an ILB in the first round of the draft.

No matter what.

It's just not an impact player, especially to play the ILB spot we need.

Sorter 12-02-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174146)

The Chiefs win tiebreakers with the Jags for the #1 overall if they finish with the same record.

^^This.

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Sticky, please.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not **** this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-02-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9174160)
I don't care how it shakes out, you don't take an ILB in the first round of the draft.

No matter what.

It's just not an impact player, especially to play the ILB spot we need.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_as...115_medium.jpg

Ceej 12-02-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174168)
if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not **** this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

BRILLIANT!!!

okcchief 12-02-2012 08:32 PM

The Jags are capable of beating the Jets and Dolphins.

I fear that last game in Denver and the Raiders game. We have won at both places a lot lately, and Denver may be resting Manning if they have nothing to play for. Hopefully, they are still chasing home field.

milkman 12-02-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

My aren't you a clever useless ****.

I haven't seen that "milkdud" name since the last time another useless piece of shit called that.

You don't know shit.

Messier 12-02-2012 08:33 PM

A few things. The Jags certainly can beat the Jets at home, or miami on the road, so thinking they're a lock for the first pick is premature.

Second, I don't think the Jags take a QB even with the first pick, also, the idea that Geno Smith is the consensus first overall pick no matter what, isn't true from the draft sites I see. It seems to be all contingent on the Chiefs having that pick.

ILChief 12-02-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9174194)
A few things. The Jags certainly can beat the Jets at home, or miami on the road, so thinking they're a lock for the first pick is premature.

Second, I don't think the Jags take a QB even with the first pick, also, the idea that Geno Smith is the consensus first overall pick no matter what, isn't true from the draft sites I see. It seems to be all contingent on the Chiefs having that pick.

They also play the titans again

RealSNR 12-02-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

He didn't offer you his opinion. He offered you fact.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174193)
My aren't you a clever useless ****.

I haven't seen that "milkdud" name since the last time another useless piece of shit called that.

You don't know shit.

they are going to **** this up. you dumbass.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 08:35 PM

Jags also get another game against the Tits.

We're fine

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9174203)
He didn't offer you his opinion. He offered you fact.

you got to be kidding me. you I had hope for.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174211)
you got to be kidding me. you I had hope for.

The Chiefs own the tiebreaker over the Jags.

This isn't an opinion.

ChiefsCountry 12-02-2012 08:36 PM

The douche left out that they play the Titans as well.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9174210)
Jags also get another game against the Tits.

We're fine

you idiot. The Jags are done.

Messier 12-02-2012 08:38 PM

I'm only really worried about the Raiders. If they were ahead of us, I could see them taking Geno Smith.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:38 PM

This team is going to smack CLE next week. This is over folks. Geno is no more.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174226)

THAT is an opinion.

The Chiefs own the tiebreaker over the Jaguars. THAT'S a fact.

Let me know when you're ready for the next lesson installment.

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174242)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...carusofyou.gif

Sorter 12-02-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174226)

You do know they almost beat the Texans?

I think that they are capable of winning 1 more game this year; possibly 2 considering their schedule.

Messier 12-02-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs will lose in Cleveland.

Ceej 12-02-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

You just keep getting dumber and dumber each post!

RealSNR 12-02-2012 08:42 PM

Do you understand the difference between fact and opinion now, Lou Zare?

Bump 12-02-2012 08:44 PM

we just can't win another game unless the Jags do too and maybe someone else, not sure.

But I have a feeling we are gonna win a couple more games because we are the Chiefs and we will never have a badass QB.

Messier 12-02-2012 08:44 PM

The Chiefs won a game today with strong emotion on their side, against a 3 win team, and it could've gone either way. To take this as the Chiefs are back, or are starting to build something is not accurate, IMO.

-King- 12-02-2012 08:45 PM

Why would they not be able to beat the jets?
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 12-02-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9174245)
THAT is an opinion.

The Chiefs own the tiebreaker over the Jaguars. THAT'S a fact.

Let me know when you're ready for the next lesson installment.

I offered two facts.

Chiefs win the tie breaker, and Lou Zare is a useless ****ing dumbass.

The Bad Guy 12-02-2012 08:49 PM

My crystal ball says that Milkman will continue to own your ass.

mdchiefsfan 12-02-2012 08:50 PM

Quinn had a damn near perfect game and we still could have lost this game. I don't expect that kind of output from the qb position again this season.We could win one more, but I think the jags will too.

BigCatDaddy 12-02-2012 08:51 PM

The Jags took the Texans to OT. They can beat ANYBODY.

HOWEVER. If we miss out on Geno I'm all for taking Tyler Wilson #2.

mdchiefsfan 12-02-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9174329)
The Jags took the Texans to OT. They can beat ANYBODY.

HOWEVER. If we miss out on Geno I'm all for taking Tyler Wilson #2.

Same here.

Sorter 12-02-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9174315)

ROFL

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9174258)
You do know they almost beat the Texans?

I think that they are capable of winning 1 more game this year; possibly 2 considering their schedule.

oh gawd. the jags are just terrible. That game against the Texans was just a Houston team that had a momentary lapse in tackling.

and worse, the Chiefs are finally jelling defensively & offensively too.

We might get lucky, but then, the Chiefs historically don't have much luck, it seems.

Ceej 12-02-2012 08:59 PM

Lou, you must like rough anal because youre going to keep taking a pounding in this thread.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9174370)
Lou, you must like rough anal because youre going to keep taking a pounding in this thread.

what the hell does this even mean? maybe keep a diary or some shit.

Ceej 12-02-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174378)
what the hell does this even mean? maybe keep a diary or some shit.

It means you enjoy taking penis in your butthole.

Messier 12-02-2012 09:02 PM

And again, I don't think, even with the first pick, the jags go QB. Smith isn't a can't miss first overall pick. The player will change based on who has that pick.

Nightfyre 12-02-2012 09:03 PM

We must tank!

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9174384)
And again, I don't think, even with the first pick, the jags go QB. Smith isn't a can't miss first overall pick. The player will change based on who has that pick.

Gabbert is done in Jville. That Jags owner seems like he is going to pull the trigger on a QB.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9174383)
It means you enjoy taking penis in your butthole.

get your mind right son.

JoeyChuckles 12-02-2012 09:08 PM

The Chiefs put everything the had emotionally, physically, and mentally out on the field today. They won't have anything left the last four games.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9174315)

my xtal ball shows me you & "milky" sleep together

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9174425)
The Chiefs put everything the had emotionally, physically, and mentally out on the field today. They won't have anything left the last four games.

dude, that was solid football in all phases. they are going to win one, maybe a few more games.

Messier 12-02-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174443)
dude, that was solid football in all phases. they are going to win one, maybe a few more games.

I'm re-watching the game now. The Chiefs could have lost this at any time. Several times the team looks close to letting Carolina take control.

Jimmy the Greek 12-02-2012 09:23 PM

My vote is Te'o. I can't argue with anyone that the chiefs need a good strong solid QB but this years class of Qb's will have just as much talent in the second round

milkman 12-02-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy the Greek (Post 9174511)
My vote is Te'o. I can't argue with anyone that the chiefs need a good strong solid QB but this years class of Qb's will have just as much talent in the second round

We've become inundated with ****ing morons.

RealSNR 12-02-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy the Greek (Post 9174511)

There's no way to stop the dumb****ery.

I can try and try and try, but it just keeps coming back

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9174470)
I'm re-watching the game now. The Chiefs could have lost this at any time. Several times the team looks close to letting Carolina take control.

well, yes -- that's like a giant improvement in Chiefs football. Historically, the team lays down after the kickoff.

Messier 12-02-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174547)
well, yes -- that's like a giant improvement in Chiefs football. Historically, the team lays down after the kickoff.

Right, and that's them playing with emotion, against a bad team. The Browns are better than the Panthers, and the Chiefs won't have this emotion.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9174596)
Right, and that's them playing with emotion, against a bad team. The Browns are better than the Panthers, and the Chiefs won't have this emotion.

well, this is a matter of opinion. I'm of the opinion the Chiefs are on the up, they will become more ferocious as they make their way through December.

It's a matter of QB'ing. We have all said it. Here it is -- Quinn won a game today with the Chiefs. It's only the beginning. I've never been a fan of Quinn, but I have always thought of him as miles ahead of Matty C. He is. You'll see. They are going to win at least one, I think the next two games. Hell, they might even take on Andrew Luck. We'll see.

warpaint* 12-02-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174121)
Right now, according to foxsports, the Jags have the 1st pick.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/standings/League

Jags are 2 - 10 and face;

Jets at home

Miami away

Pats at home

They aren't going to win any of those games.

The Chiefs on the other hand, don't look to edge out the Jags with these opponent upcoming;

CLE + OAK + INDY + MANNING

Unfortunately, I doubt the Chiefs will get Geno. So, now what?

Do you go for Barkley? Yik.

Do you get Te'o ??

Then what?

What is in your crystal ball folks.

Jags have two in conf wins vs the Chiefs one.
So Chiefs win tie breaker and draft first.

I believe that tie breaker is used prior to getting into overall SOS, etc.

I'm not positive though.

I do know that that link you have there just shows the current standings, that's not a draft order projection so regardless it wouldn't contribute to the discussion one way or the other.

007 12-02-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174629)
well, this is a matter of opinion. I'm of the opinion the Chiefs are on the up, they will become more ferocious as they make their way through December.

It's a matter of QB'ing. We have all said it. Here it is -- Quinn won a game today with the Chiefs. It's only the beginning. I've never been a fan of Quinn, but I have always thought of him as miles ahead of Matty C. He is. You'll see. They are going to win at least one, I think the next two games. Hell, they might even take on Andrew Luck. We'll see.

ROFL

Nightfyre 12-02-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9174635)

I'm not positive though.

I do know that that link you have there just shows the current standings, that's not a draft order projection so regardless it wouldn't contribute to the discussion one way or the other.

SOS is the only tie-breaker in the draft.

Messier 12-02-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174629)

The only thing I agree with you on is that, yes, it's a matter of opinion.

warpaint* 12-02-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9174644)
SOS is the only tie-breaker in the draft.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9174635)

I'm not positive though.

well, if the league standings are what determine the draft and they are last, then they are first according to the link. I understand there are other sources etc, but my point is the Cheifs are going to win and loser out on Geno.

Really folks. Brady Quinn is tons better than Matty C. He's trying to make the run for QB here. I know y'all think he's a mental midget and all that, but here we are -- looking right at a convincing win under Brady's belt. That offense was making plays on Brady's arm today.

I'm not saying he is QBOTF and all that, I'm just saying he's going to win and knock the Chiefs out of position to draft Geno. That is all.

milkman 12-02-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9174648)

Around here, stupid opinions are like assholes.

We show up in every thread.

007 12-02-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174684)
well, if the league standings are what determine the draft and they are last, then they are first according to the link. I understand there are other sources etc, but my point is the Cheifs are going to win and loser out on Geno.

Really folks. Brady Quinn is tons better than Matty C. He's trying to make the run for QB here. I know y'all think he's a mental midget and all that, but here we are -- looking right at a convincing win under Brady's belt. That offense was making plays on Brady's arm today.

I'm not saying he is QBOTF and all that, I'm just saying he's going to win and knock the Chiefs out of position to draft Geno. That is all.

You are assuming the Chiefs are going to draft Geno.

milkman 12-02-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9174684)

Brady Quinn played against a really bad defense today.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9174648)

well, I already knew that. but thanks. I guess.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9174693)

no, I'm making my case to the CP braintrust this Geno thing is going to get foiled and I was wondering what the CP braintrust had as a backup plan. Looks like nothing as far as a backup plan so far.

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174697)

And threw for 200 whole yards!

milkman 12-02-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9174714)

It's amazing, really, how a mediocre game gets some people all warm and moist.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174697)

They are not good, but I would not say they are as bad as the Chiefs defense was with Glenn Dorsey playing earlier this season. Also, the OL played a second game with good results, actually played better today.

Messier 12-02-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9174693)

Also, that whoever else has the first pick is taking him.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9174714)

ya, but he drove this team to a score first drive and did it convincingly.

C'mon Wendler, you got to be thinking this Geno thing is slipping away.

Nightfyre 12-02-2012 10:01 PM

My personal backup plan would be to draft Jarvis Jones or Star Lotulei and look to drafting Zac Dysert at the top of the second round.

Ceej 12-02-2012 10:02 PM

Someone remind me of Lou's old username.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9174753)
My personal backup plan would be to draft Jarvis Jones or Star Lotulei and look to drafting Zac Dysert at the top of the second round.

Ya, Jarvis Jones I like.

Ace Gunner 12-02-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9174763)

put your mouse over my current name

milkman 12-02-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9174763)

Just place your cursor on his current name.

Ceej 12-02-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174778)
Just place your cursor on his current name.

Doesn't work like that on my iPad.

milkman 12-02-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9174782)
Doesn't work like that on my iPad.

Oh, okay.

It's really original and thought provoking.

chiefsfootballfan.

notorious 12-02-2012 10:07 PM

How long has it been since we've had a 200 yard passer and won?

Ceej 12-02-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9174786)
Oh, okay.

It's really original and thought provoking.

chiefsfootballfan.

Ahh, I remember now.

Pretty intelligent name, much like his posts.