ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Okay fellas if you want to impress the S/O (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197141)

Nzoner 11-21-2008 12:17 PM

Okay fellas if you want to impress the S/O

I'm thinking this place should do it

The mrs and I have our Anniversary coming up and after checking Chateau Avalon out I've booked 2 nights in separate THEME rooms as well as added a couple of the extras they offer.

If you're interested and click on the link to their homepage go to accommodations and check out all the theme rooms.

It's located at Legends.

If anyone has already been how about a head's up on what you thought.

Here's a pic of part of the Camelot Suite

http://www.chateauavalonhotel.com/images/tour/big/4.jpg

crazycoffey 11-21-2008 12:22 PM

awesome, I never found this one in my search for KC's romantic hotels....

rageeumr 11-21-2008 12:25 PM

My wife drops a hint about this place every once in a while. I know she'd want to stay in the Camelot suite. Unfortunately I have a real problem with paying over $300 to sleep less than a half hour from my house.

Katipan 11-21-2008 12:26 PM

No dungeon???

What a sweet hotel.

Hydrae 11-21-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 5237167)
My wife drops a hint about this place every once in a while. I know she'd want to stay in the Camelot suite. Unfortunately I have a real problem with paying over $300 to sleep less than a half hour from my house.

It's not about the sleeping, it is about making the Mrs. happy. The good will from that $300 night will go a long, long way. :D

BigRedChief 11-21-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 5237163)
awesome, I never found this one in my search for KC's romantic hotels....

\uhhhh I gave you the link in an thread when you asked about help with stuff to do in kc.:)

Nzoner 11-21-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Damn,they must be hurting then because I got 2 weekend nights(each in a different themed room) plus a couple of the extras all for $300.You might want to click on their specials.

Otter 11-21-2008 12:34 PM

Great place to dress up as Zorro and have a little damsel in distress fun.

Buck 11-21-2008 12:40 PM

http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.0...drew/drew1.jpg

Nzoner 11-21-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 5237178)
Great place to dress up as Zorro and have a little damsel in distress fun.

We're trying the Roman Suite and Jesse James,I have to remember to pack my toga,cowboy hat and six shooter.

crazycoffey 11-21-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5237173)
\uhhhh I gave you the link in an thread when you asked about help with stuff to do in kc.:)

are you sure? I'd like to think I'd remember that one....
sucks growing old

Demonpenz 11-21-2008 12:49 PM

for 40 dollars you can stay in the st joe street. It comes with a guy play spoons and me playing a jug. Not like a girl with huge jugs me blowing into an old jug wearin overalls with no t shirt or underwear under the overalls. Here is the entertainment lineup 8-9 tractor pull, 9-10 kissing both (cousins welcome) 10-12 busch light night including bug zapper and Alabama tape

Otter 11-21-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5237189)
We're trying the Roman Suite and Jesse James,I have to remember to pack my toga,cowboy hat and six shooter.

I'd give you some advice but after reading the "things you've done that no one else has" thread it seems that I should be asking you for pointers.

Have fun. :D

Katipan 11-21-2008 12:58 PM

You know every surface in those rooms has had bodily fluids on them.

... I guess thats nothing new for a hotel room. Never mind.

Demonpenz 11-21-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5237214)
You know every surface in those rooms has had bodily fluids on them.

... I guess thats nothing new for a hotel room. Never mind.

i bet it has cum in them too

Nzoner 11-21-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 5237206)
I'd give you some advice but after reading the "things you've done that no one else has" thread it seems that I should be asking you for pointers.

Have fun. :D

Heh,that was sometime ago,I can just see me telling the mrs upon check-in to the Roman Suite,"I'm playing Caligula tonight,so we need to find some friends to join us." :)

thanks

The Rick 11-21-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5237189)

Don't you mean, pea shooter? :)

Nzoner 11-21-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 5237276)
Don't you mean, pea shooter? :)

Meatpeeker alert!!!! :eek:

Mr. Plow 11-21-2008 01:38 PM

Pretty sweet Nzoner. I might look into that for my anniversary.

The Rick 11-21-2008 01:39 PM

I'm trying to talk my wife into spending a night at this place:

http://www.sybaris.com/

Full size swimming pools (heated to 92 degrees) and water slides in the rooms. :drool:

The Rick 11-21-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 5237289)

Full size swimming pools (heated to 92 degrees) and water slides in the rooms. :drool:

Oh, and lots of mirrors too. :)

Nzoner 11-21-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Good luck she already went with me :D

Seriously,why talk to her about it,just surprise her and thanks I'll be saving this link for next year. :thumb:

Mr. Plow 11-21-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Oh my. That looks GREAT! I'm going to have to come to Chicago next year.

Mr. Plow 11-21-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5237302)
Seriously,why talk to her about it,just surprise her and thanks I'll be saving this link for next year. :thumb:

Exactly. From my limited knowledge of women - and I've been married for almost 9 years so I know next to nothing about women - they LOVE it when you surprise them with this stuff.

I'm surprising my wife with a trip to Las Vegas for her 30th next year. But that place has me reconsidering.

burt 11-21-2008 01:53 PM

It's a cool place. The breakfast sucked. We stayed in the "Shipwrecked" room. I brought a little back ground noise thingy and we had crickets in the background. We both enjoyed it.

Nzoner 11-21-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.B.A. (Post 5237337)
It's a cool place. The breakfast sucked. We stayed in the "Shipwrecked" room. I brought a little back ground noise thingy and we had crickets in the background. We both enjoyed it.

Knowing me my ass won't be awake in time for breakfast

The Rick 11-21-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5237320)
Exactly. From my limited knowledge of women - and I've been married for almost 9 years so I know next to nothing about women - they LOVE it when you surprise them with this stuff.

I'm surprising my wife with a trip to Las Vegas for her 30th next year. But that place has me reconsidering.

My wife is a little worried about the, um, cleanliness of the pools and such. :rolleyes:

Mr. Plow 11-21-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 5237343)
My wife is a little worried about the, um, cleanliness of the pools and such. :rolleyes:

Just tell her that if she jumps in the pool, and it feels like Jello, she may want to get out of the "water."

Nzoner 11-21-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 5237343)

wow that sucks,I mean that place looks nothing like Reggie's Romper Room Inn

Chiefnj2 11-21-2008 02:03 PM

Quote:

They have special afternoon rates. Wow. You can take your secretary during the day and your wife the same night. This way you can swim in your own fluids and not somebody elses. Safe sex.

burt 11-21-2008 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the room we chose....

Nzoner 11-21-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.B.A. (Post 5237362)
Here is the room we chose....

That was our 3rd choice.

Sure-Oz 11-21-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5237154)
I'm thinking this place should do it

The mrs and I have our Anniversary coming up and after checking Chateau Avalon out I've booked 2 nights in separate THEME rooms as well as added a couple of the extras they offer.

If you're interested and click on the link to their homepage go to accommodations and check out all the theme rooms.

It's located at Legends.

If anyone has already been how about a head's up on what you thought.

Here's a pic of part of the Camelot Suite

http://www.chateauavalonhotel.com/images/tour/big/4.jpg

The Quest for Cumelot??!

Seriously though, looks cool

burt 11-21-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5237370)
That was our 3rd choice.

our back ground sound thingy has waves crashing and sea birds as well. Combine that with the little candles.....it was cool

Saulbadguy 11-21-2008 02:31 PM

We stayed two nights in the "Seville" suite, it is nice. Not sure it is worth the $$$ though unless you get a special rate.

Nzoner 11-21-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 5237395)
We stayed two nights in the "Seville" suite, it is nice. Not sure it is worth the $$$ though unless you get a special rate.

We looked at all the rooms and weren't impressed with that one

beach tribe 11-21-2008 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This guys knows how.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2008 10:06 AM

Nzoner, I'm assuming you've stayed your time at the hotel, what did you think? I'm probably going to book for my wife & I's anniversary in Feb.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-22-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5237196)
for 40 dollars you can stay in the st joe street. It comes with a guy play spoons and me playing a jug. Not like a girl with huge jugs me blowing into an old jug wearin overalls with no t shirt or underwear under the overalls. Here is the entertainment lineup 8-9 tractor pull, 9-10 kissing both (cousins welcome) 10-12 busch light night including bug zapper and Alabama tape

Book it!

Nzoner 12-22-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5319835)
Nzoner, I'm assuming you've stayed your time at the hotel, what did you think? I'm probably going to book for my wife & I's anniversary in Feb.

What service we had was great and I'd suggest a couple of add-ons,the chocolate covered strawberries were delicious.The robes in the room are very comfortable and a nice touch and the beds are excellent.Keep in mind it's a flame free hotel so no candles are allowed so if you're like me and looking to save a few bucks and not buy their "lighting" I'd pick up some of those non-flame candles.

We really enjoyed it,the breakfast in your room is okay,nothing to brag about but the rest of the stay was A+.Keep in mind I got 2 nights for $300 including an upgrade on Saturday's room because they messed up a reservation so I'm basing my opinion on an average of $150 per night.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2008 12:52 PM

Which room did you end up staying in?

Nzoner 12-22-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5320343)
Which room did you end up staying in?

Saturday night was The Roman and it was 2 thumbs up,even had a huge walk in shower at floor level(kind of like a gym if you will) but enough room to do whatever the hell might come to mind.Also nice big whirlpool tub in the outer area with lights in the bottom and then a private bedroom area with a great bed and very nice decor. Sunday we tried the Jesse James,while very unique(the decor is great) it was a bit too rustic for our liking.

We also got to go into some of the other rooms and depending on what you want to spend there are some rooms that are beyond description like Camelot.It was in a word,incredible.

Emo_Channel_Rick 12-22-2008 01:09 PM

It looks as though NZoner is going to be gettin' all daz sex! WTG!!! Looks like a nice place to take the Mrs. Perhaps if I ever get out of debt...

cookster50 12-22-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emo_Channel_Rick (Post 5320429)
It looks as though NZoner is going to be gettin' all daz sex! WTG!!! Looks like a nice place to take the Mrs. Perhaps if I ever get out of debt...

1 month late to a thread FAIL!!!

tooge 12-22-2008 01:14 PM

Places like this generally scare me. I figure everyone stays there for that "special occasion", so basically it is a themed sex motel, no? I mean, has anyone ever just stayed there because they were in town for business or the electricity was out? No, this is where you go when you want to jump around naked, rub all kinds of edible stuff on each other (and thus the bed, chair, shower, toilet, closet, table, desk, and any props they have in the room) and use everything you can find as a sex toy (phone, remote, etc). I hope they have some good disinfectants there. yikes!

Emo_Channel_Rick 12-22-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 5320453)
1 month late to a thread FAIL!!!

ROFL Very observant. My apologies.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5320407)
Saturday night was The Roman and it was 2 thumbs up,even had a huge walk in shower at floor level(kind of like a gym if you will) but enough room to do whatever the hell might come to mind.Also nice big whirlpool tub in the outer area with lights in the bottom and then a private bedroom area with a great bed and very nice decor. Sunday we tried the Jesse James,while very unique(the decor is great) it was a bit too rustic for our liking.

We also got to go into some of the other rooms and depending on what you want to spend there are some rooms that are beyond description like Camelot.It was in a word,incredible.

Cool. I just booked the Roman room....also did some of the little extra's.

Now, can anyone recommend a good restaurant in KC - not overly expensive, but at least somewhat romantic. Haven't been to KC in quite awhile.

Stewie 12-22-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 5320465)
Places like this generally scare me. I figure everyone stays there for that "special occasion", so basically it is a themed sex motel, no? I mean, has anyone ever just stayed there because they were in town for business or the electricity was out? No, this is where you go when you want to jump around naked, rub all kinds of edible stuff on each other (and thus the bed, chair, shower, toilet, closet, table, desk, and any props they have in the room) and use everything you can find as a sex toy (phone, remote, etc). I hope they have some good disinfectants there. yikes!

If you are allowed to take in a black light to show semen stains you'll know what/where to avoid. Dripping pussy juices might need another technology. Don't lick the bedposts.

Nzoner 12-22-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5320593)

Now, can anyone recommend a good restaurant in KC - not overly expensive, but at least somewhat romantic. Haven't been to KC in quite awhile.

Don't know about overly romantic but if you want to stay close to the hotel Legends has a great selection of places to eat.

Click here

Two that I've tried that I really like are Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen and Granite City Food and Brewery

Bowser 12-22-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5320593)

The Saddle Ranch Chop House in Legends has a mechanical bull. It just doesn't get more romantic than watching your girl get spun around and thrown like a rag doll. And that's even before you get back to the hotel!

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 02:51 PM

Sorry to bump this one....but it's easier in this thread.

Still trying to decide on a restaurant. Anything good down in the P&L?

Nzoner 01-29-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5438528)
Sorry to bump this one....but it's easier in this thread.

Still trying to decide on a restaurant. Anything good down in the P&L?

Dude that's a helluva jaunt,I gave you a link in my above post,did none of those look good?

Saulbadguy 01-29-2009 02:54 PM

I like Jazz. Excellent bloody mary's.

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 02:56 PM

Yeah. Some look good. Not sure what I'm looking for so it's making me rethink where I want to take her. I see they have a McDonald's.....that's romantic, right?

BigRedChief 01-29-2009 02:56 PM

No vacancy at the inn this valentines day.

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 5438544)
I like Jazz. Excellent bloody mary's.

That place sounds like a good place, but neither of us are very big into cajun cooking/seafood.

Actually....I just noticed they have a pdf of their menu listed. Looks like I've found a winna.

Nzoner 01-29-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5438547)
Yeah. Some look good. Not sure what I'm looking for so it's making me rethink where I want to take her. I see they have a McDonald's.....that's romantic, right?

Well if you don't mind the drive I'd suggest going to the plaza and checking out Figlio's Italian,it doesn't get much better.

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 02:58 PM

Ignore unnecessary bump.

Nzoner 01-29-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5438557)
That place sounds like a good place, but neither of us are very big into cajun cooking/seafood.

Actually....I just noticed they have a pdf of their menu listed. Looks like I've found a winna.

JAZZ is very good but the atmosphere is laid back and cajun all the way,in other words,depends on what you mean by romantic.

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 03:03 PM

It really sounds like what I'm looking for. Very rarely, are we the "Dark, quiet, ultra romantic" restaurant.

Nzoner 01-29-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5438573)
It really sounds like what I'm looking for. Very rarely, are we the "Dark, quiet, ultra romantic" restaurant.

Enjoy and make sure to get the mrs the house drink special,I can't remember what it's called but it's tasty and strong

Mr. Plow 01-29-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 5438588)
Enjoy and make sure to get the mrs the house drink special,I can't remember what it's called but it's tasty and strong

Thanks again for all the help.

PastorMikH 01-29-2009 04:46 PM

Pretty interesting. Though following the theme of the room may not impress the wife much. I just don't see a phrase like "C'mere Wench!" putting her in a romantic mood.

Katipan 01-29-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH (Post 5438864)
Pretty interesting. Though following the theme of the room may not impress the wife much. I just don't see a phrase like "C'mere Wench!" putting her in a romantic mood.

But "C'mere M'lady" always made me giddy at the Ren Faire.

Course I was 14-17, but still...

sedated 01-29-2009 04:53 PM

"Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

Be sure to have side one of Led Zeppelin IV ready to go.

Jilly 01-29-2009 05:18 PM

I feel like you'd get there, do your business and then be disappointed you spent the money.... but that's just me...

I'd rather go to Dave and Buster's, play some games, laugh my ass off, then spend the night in a hotel that is mediocre at best...and that's without my pretend I'm a hooker, trashy motel fantasy...add that in there and I'm a pretty cheap date

Nzoner 01-29-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 5438876)
"Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

Be sure to have side one of Led Zeppelin IV ready to go.

Nice :thumb:

Fritz88 01-29-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

make wife happy for a night..it's a long time, high risk investment.

Katipan 01-29-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5438926)
I feel like you'd get there, do your business and then be disappointed you spent the money.... but that's just me...

I'd rather go to Dave and Buster's, play some games, laugh my ass off, then spend the night in a hotel that is mediocre at best...and that's without my pretend I'm a hooker, trashy motel fantasy...add that in there and I'm a pretty cheap date

Will you be my Valentine?