ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe's Chiefs meltdown this morning (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263867)

wazu 09-17-2012 08:34 PM

Bob Fescoe's Chiefs meltdown this morning

Did several searches. Can't believe this epic rant isn't posted, which probably means it's buried 137 posts deep in some thread with virtually zero description. But I'm posting it anyway. It's too important. Enjoy. (It's an audio link.)

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3656437.mp3

-King- 09-17-2012 08:35 PM

Can you at least give a description?

wazu 09-17-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8923017)

It's a radio meltdown. It's good. I don't even like Fescoe, but this was good. He could have gone pumpkin picking.

ROYC75 09-17-2012 08:38 PM

Weeeeeeee..........

cabletech94 09-17-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8923017)

dude went off. i mean really off. can't really explain it on here (plus it was like 13 hours ago).

i think one of the best lines was : i could have gone to the louisburg cider mill and have had donuts inside her (get it?).

dude was right on the money. imo. he's as mad as everyone else on here is, or should be.

he called out pretty much everyone from the top to the bottom of the organization. doesn't mean anything will happen. it's a rant. and it's about time someone in the media around here actually had the nuts to scream and yell.

ROYC75 09-17-2012 08:41 PM

Damn, a rare treat in KY, he rags the Chiefs FO and mentions my hometown of Louisburg! :eek:

KCUnited 09-17-2012 08:41 PM

I listened to it this morning and at the time I felt it was a little disingenuous. Nick Wright's Monday rants at the beginning of last year was some of the best radio KC radio I've heard. This felt kind of forced, maybe I need to listen to it again.

siberian khatru 09-17-2012 08:42 PM

"Everyone of you SUCKS!"

Shogun 09-17-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8923052)
I listened to it this morning and at the time I felt it was a little disingenuous. Nick Wright's Monday rants at the beginning of last year was some of the best radio KC radio I've heard. This felt kind of forced, maybe I need to listen to it again.

Nick Wright is a rant legend.

Rausch 09-17-2012 08:44 PM

Wow...completely agree...

ILChief 09-17-2012 08:44 PM

Clark hunt needs to come out today and say he wont stand for this.

Of course he didnt

ILChief 09-17-2012 08:45 PM

Tired of fans getting crapped on

Shogun 09-17-2012 08:46 PM

POOPED ON

-King- 09-17-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

When Nick starts off the show saying "I'm not taking any calls or texts or emails. I'm just going to talk."....I listen. That's when I know a legendary rant is coming.

ToxSocks 09-17-2012 08:47 PM

The entire fanbase, including the media is having a metldown.

I'm a bit over the Melt down faze.

At some point this week ima sit down and watch both games and see what's REALLY going on out there.

Reactionary shit aside, it's football, and we've seen these players play well before, so something is going on down there and a solution exists.

And no, don't hit the reply button if your response to me is "Fire Pioli, Fire Crennel, Cut Cassel" blah blah blah.

I've heard it all already and it's not going to happen this season. I want real solutions going into next week.

KCUnited 09-17-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8923071)
Nick Wright is a rant legend.

And Wright's frustration was evident and it finally burst into a climax of disgust. Fescoe homers Cassel, homers Pioli and then suddenly he goes crazy.

ToxSocks 09-17-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8923095)
And Wright's frustration was evident and it finally burst into a climax of disgust. Fescoe homers Cassel, homers Pioli and then suddenly he goes crazy.

Even if it was fabricated, it needed to be said. The more the better.

Romeo's Pants 09-17-2012 08:49 PM

"Every professional athlete in this town blows right now."

wazu 09-17-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

I'm sure he came on the air ready to blast the Chiefs and rant. But once he got rolling he really let the emotion take over. I'm sure he knew all along it was good radio. Nick Wright did, too. But it didn't sound forced to me. Just sounded like a kind of dorky guy freaking out. Which was pretty awesome.

ToxSocks 09-17-2012 08:51 PM

I liked his rant, but I don't believe that the Chiefs players don't care.

They Care.

No one wants to lose. No one likes being blown out. The sideline looked dejected out there in the 4th.

If they were ****ing around and all smiles, then he'd have a case.

It's too bad that caring isn't enough to win football games.

KCUnited 09-17-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8923100)
Even if it was fabricated, it needed to be said. The more the better.

Completely agree. And it very well could be legit, that was just my initial impression at 6am this morning.

He had a pretty good Royals rant last year that provided some memorable soundbytes.

petegz28 09-17-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8923092)
The entire fanbase, including the media is having a metldown.

I'm a bit over the Melt down faze.

At some point this week ima sit down and watch both games and see what's REALLY going on out there.

Reactionary shit aside, it's football, and we've seen these players play well before, so something is going on down there and a solution exists.

And no, don't hit the reply button if your response to me is "Fire Pioli, Fire Crennel, Cut Cassel" blah blah blah.

I've heard it all already and it's not going to happen this season. I want real solutions going into next week.

It's simple..this team has no swagger. We all blame Cassel but if Cassel were the only problem we wouldn't be in meltdown mode right now.

wazu 09-17-2012 08:54 PM

"You give people NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! YOU SUCK!"

Shogun 09-17-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8923123)
Completely agree. And it very well could be legit, that was just my initial impression at 6am this morning.

He had a pretty good Royals rant last year that provided some memorable soundbytes.

Well last night fescoe said to tune in this morning for something. So im sure he scripted it a bit. No big deal though, I enjoyed it.

smittysbar 09-17-2012 08:59 PM

I was laughing pretty good this morning listening to it.

KCUnited 09-17-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8923147)
Well last night fescoe said to tune in this morning for something. So im sure he scripted it a bit. No big deal though, I enjoyed it.

After the game yesterday, I thought how bad it was going to suck to not have a Wright meltdown on the air to look forward to. I guess somebody had to attempt to pick up the torch. 6/10 for me.

ToxSocks 09-17-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8923138)
It's simple..this team has no swagger. We all blame Cassel but if Cassel were the only problem we wouldn't be in meltdown mode right now.

I think its somewhat the opposite.

The team seems full of itself. They seem to care TOO much about their swagger.

There are little things i've picked up on since the preseason that tells me that there is no discipline in that locker room.

Preseason game 1: Almost every player was out there with their shirts untucked. That's not pro, and a disciplinarian coach wouldn't allow it.

Preseason Game 2: Eric Berry trying to show his "Swag" with his one red sleeve.

Also, all of a sudden red/White half sleeves are in style.

Brandon Flowers is out there running around in white Spandex and cut off pants, looking like a damn pirate.

Bowe is back to his "The Show" ways.

I know it seems minor, but all of a sudden the Chiefs are trying to make a ****ing fashion statement every week.

IMO, that screams lack of discipline.

In58men 09-17-2012 09:01 PM

I was going to post this, but thought it would be a Q

petegz28 09-17-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8923179)
I think its somewhat the opposite.

The team seems full of itself. They seem to care TOO much about their swagger.

There are little things i've picked up on since the preseason that tells me that there is no discipline in that locker room.

Preseason game 1: Almost every player was out there with their shirts untucked. That's not pro, and a disciplinarian coach wouldn't allow it.

Preseason Game 2: Eric Berry trying to show his "Swag" with his one red sleeve.

Also, all of a sudden red/White half sleeves are in style.

Brandon Flowers is out there running around in white Spandex and cut off pants, looking like a damn pirate.

I know it seems minor, but all of a sudden the Chiefs are trying to make a ****ing fashion statement every week.

IMO, that screams lack of discipline.

I think you are confusing "swagger" with "arrogance".

Swagger is: we're going to line up and kick the living **** out of you and their ain't shit you can do about it

Arrogance is: Look at me score a TD with 2 minutes left when I'm down by 32

Discuss Thrower 09-17-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

His Fab Melo meltdown was pretty noteworthy too.

Baby Lee 09-17-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 8923048)
Damn, a rare treat in KY, he rags the Chiefs FO and mentions my hometown of Louisburg! :eek:

Louisburg KS dickcheese.

http://www.louisburgcidermill.com/

One of my earliest memories, I was 5 or 6 and while my parents shopped the Mill, I watched in rapt wonder while the donut man made the donuts [much as Krispie Creme centers their outlets around], and at the end, you donut man sacked me up a mess of donuts 'just for me, not mom and dad' for my fascination.

ToxSocks 09-17-2012 09:05 PM

I watched the the first TD drive by the Bills:

Fitzpatrick had a long run because both Poe and Ropati were out of position. I havent watched the rest yet, but i know it's happened several times while in our nickel defense. Simply getting washed out or not sticking to their assignments.

On the TD run: DJ completely blew the gap and bit hard on the inside.

Once again: Lack of Discipline.

ROYC75 09-17-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8923205)
Louisburg KS dickcheese.

Born, raised, grew up, went to school there lame brain.

petegz28 09-17-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8923209)
I watched the the first TD drive by the Bills:

Fitzpatrick had a long run because both Poe and Ropati were out of position. I havent watched the rest yet, but i know it's happened several times while in our nickel defense. Simply getting washed out or not sticking to their assignments.

On the TD run: DJ completely blew the gap and bit hard on the inside.

Once again: Lack of Discipline.

DJ blew 3 plays at least yesterday. 2 resulted in a TD.

Shogun 09-17-2012 09:07 PM

I noticed a ton of " its all about me " play this week and no team effort. IMO

ToxSocks 09-17-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8923201)
I think you are confusing "swagger" with "arrogance".

Swagger is: we're going to line up and kick the living **** out of you and their ain't shit you can do about it

Arrogance is: Look at me score a TD with 2 minutes left when I'm down by 32

No, i think we're defining swagger the same way.

My point is, i think the Chiefs are trying to SHOW their swagger in the way they're modifying their uniforms, rather than their play on the field.

I know it sounds petty, but to me, it tells me that RaC is allowing these players to do whatever the **** they want, wear their uniform however they want. It's an attitude formed in the locker room, showing itself on the field.

What other teams do you see doing that kinda shit?

ROYC75 09-17-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8923205)
Louisburg KS dickcheese.

One of my earliest memories, I was 5 or 6 and while my parents shopped the Mill, I watched in rapt wonder while the donut man made the donuts [much as Krispie Creme centers their outlets around], and at the end, you donut man sacked me up a mess of donuts 'just for me, not mom and dad' for my fascination.

Still got family there.

Assuming to much sucks, doesn't it.

petegz28 09-17-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8923225)
No, i think we're defining swagger the same way.

My point is, i think the Chiefs are trying to SHOW their swagger in the way they're modifying their uniforms, rather than their play on the field.

I know it sounds petty, but to me, it tells me that RaC is allowing these players to do whatever the **** they want, wear their uniform however they want. It's an attitude formed in the locker room, showing itself on the field.

What other teams do you see doing that kinda shit?

I agree but I guess I see a difference. They may be trying to show their swagger that way but it comes off as arrogance. You show swagger by lining up and knocking the **** out of the guy in front of you.

Baby Lee 09-17-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 8923210)
Born, raised, grew up, went to school there lame brain.

My bad. But C'mon, when you structure a post with 'Down here in Kentucky, it's nice to hear from someone in the KC media about my hometown of Louisburg' [which I believe is a major part of KY], I hope you'll forgive some confusion.

ROYC75 09-17-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8923347)
My bad. But C'mon, when you structure a post with 'Down here in Kentucky, it's nice to hear from someone in the KC media about my hometown of Louisburg' [which I believe is a major part of KY], I hope you'll forgive some confusion.

Understood, the funny part is when I speak about Louisburg, people here look at me and thinks I'm full of crap. Just 20 miles down the road is a Lewisberg, Ky.

Oh the fun sometimes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8923347)
[which I believe is a major part of KY],

This part still has me confused ?

Phobia 09-17-2012 09:36 PM

I agreed with what the man was saying but it was hard to digest the whiny tone of the jilted dorky computer programmer. That guy has a voice for newspaper.

MMXcalibur 09-17-2012 09:39 PM

God, I nodded and smiled throughout that whole rant when I heard it earlier today. It's the PG version of what I want to say. Even my wife cracked up a few times and agreed that his rant was spot on and was exactly how I felt yesterday at halftime of the Bills debacle.

Dayze 09-17-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 8923059)
"Everyone of you SUCKS!"

I loved that part LMAO

Munson 09-17-2012 10:35 PM

I liked the part where he said that prisoners should be forced to watch the Chiefs as torture. I couldn't help but laugh.

007 09-17-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8923640)
I liked the part where he said that prisoners should be forced to watch the Chiefs as torture. I couldn't help but laugh.

That wouldn't be torture. Are prisoners Raiders fans anyway?

Pasta Little Brioni 09-17-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8923640)

They already have to watch the Raiders, soooo

The Bad Guy 09-17-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8923092)

The real solution would be another blowout loss followed by about 3 more blowouts.

Chief_For_Life58 09-17-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8923722)
The real solution would be another blowout loss followed by about 3 more blowouts.

lol man cmon

Chief_For_Life58 09-17-2012 11:22 PM

Go Chiefs!

right?

pr_capone 09-17-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Careful now... people here will eat you alive if you dare speak out against The Dwayne Bowe Show. After all... he has "earned it".

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8916658)
Had it on pause for a bit.

Just saw D.Bowe's TD catch and his gay ass "putting the team on his back" celebration.

**** THAT GUY. Never have I hated a KC "Superstar" as much as I do Bowe.

My comment on the very same thing got me a lot of hate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8916942)
I don't want pro bowl players! I want players who know how to lose with class!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8917002)
Because Dwayne Bowe has earned the right to do and say whatever he wants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (quoting and replying to Brock's post) (Post 8917173)
Agreed

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8917299)
Yeah, we better tell him not to celebrate his TDs anymore. That will help matters greatly. LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8916817)
you are a ****ing dip shit
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll say it all season long and take whatever rep or insults that come my way. "The Show" has no place in KC. It could be tolerated if we were a winning team... but celebrating garbage time TDs against scrubs is horse shit.

We all made fun of First down Sammie for celebrating first downs. We now defend Bowe celebrating a garbage TD against the second string after the team got the shit kicked out of them? ****ing awesome.

mcaj22 09-17-2012 11:31 PM

in Bowes case he has played his entire career for some awful Chiefs teams through 2 GMs 3 coaching changes 150 OC changes and hes going to finally get to play out what is left of his prime on a team of his choosing after this season. He has done his service here where the GM has blantantly failed to ever put talent or a team around him. Like Brandon Carr he knows winning is elsewhere.

CoMoChief 09-17-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8923776)
Go Chiefs!

right?

you've come to the wrong board, son.

pr_capone 09-17-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8923797)

LMAO

Chief_For_Life58 09-18-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8923797)

NooooooooooooooO!!!!!!!!

Fishpicker 09-18-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

oh, that's what that was. I thought Flowers was paying homage to Angus Young. Plundering like a pirate makes more sense.

Hammock Parties 09-18-2012 04:21 AM

i was just thinking of it as just another chiefs suck rant but when he said, its sunday, one of the only 2 days a week i have off and i get treated to this pile of garbage? He is absolutely correct! I can't take it anymore, I am far too passionate a fan to be able to watch a game and not care.

Demonpenz 09-18-2012 04:34 AM

This team isn't good, but things are going to swing to the positive soon. This team has potential play makers that will eventually make plays. Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Bowe are going do what they have done all their lives eventually.

007 09-18-2012 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8924006)
This team isn't good, but things are going to swing to the positive soon. This team has potential play makers that will eventually make plays. Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Bowe are going do what they have done all their lives eventually.

Thats so funny its sad.

mr. tegu 09-18-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8923123)

That reminds me of when it came across that Duffy was going to have TJ surgery. Nick Wright was on the air live when it happened and he completely freaked out.

acesn8s 09-18-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8923786)
Had it on pause for a bit.

Just saw D.Bowe's TD catch and his gay ass "putting the team on his back" celebration.

**** THAT GUY. Never have I hated a KC "Superstar" as much as I do Bowe.

Quote:

And all this time I thought he was pointing to the name on the back of the jersey. :doh!:

Rausch 09-18-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

I'll say it all season long and take whatever rep or insults that come my way. "The Show" has no place in KC. It could be tolerated if we were a winning team... but celebrating garbage time TDs against scrubs is horse shit.

It's the only time Ca$$hole has the nuts to throw him the ball...

SAUTO 09-18-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Careful now... people here will eat you alive if you dare speak out against The Dwayne Bowe Show. After all... he has "earned it".

We all made fun of First down Sammie for celebrating first downs. We now defend Bowe celebrating a garbage TD against the second string after the team got the shit kicked out of them? ****ing awesome.

let's act like Parker celebrating every ****ing first down, and some that weren't, is the same as Bowe celebrating a td.

Dipshit was spot on.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 09-18-2012 06:44 AM

Good God.

The first two threads I read this morning are ongoing rants about Dwayne Bowe's TD celebration and Rodney ****ing Hudson.

This place has LOST ITS collective MIND.

JFC, we've got a GM to dethrone people!

Black Bob 09-18-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 8923012)
Did several searches. Can't believe this epic rant isn't posted, which probably means it's buried 137 posts deep in some thread with virtually zero description. But I'm posting it anyway. It's too important. Enjoy. (It's an audio link.)

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3656437.mp3

I like this rant. He is kind of taking the same angle as me. It's their ****ing job to play football. It's their job to try and care. I really hate them because some of them quit.

htismaqe 09-18-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924089)
I like this rant. He is kind of taking the same angle as me. It's their ****ing job to play football. It's their job to try and care. I really hate them because some of them quit.

Do you give 110% for every minute of your job, considering you work with a psychopath?

Don't be a hypocrite now Hack.

Codered 09-18-2012 07:04 AM

If it was anyone else but Bob Fescoe I'd care.

Rausch 09-18-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8924111)
Do you give 110% for every minute of your job, considering you work with a psychopath?

Yes, I do.

Take into consideration that I work at a prison...

Black Bob 09-18-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8924111)

Don't be a hypocrite now Hack.

No but, I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not an entertainer. I don't represent a city. I'm not a role model. I don't get paid millions.

It's completely different imo. It's not right.

htismaqe 09-18-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924118)
No but, I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not an entertainer. I don't represent a city. I'm not a role model. I don't get paid millions.

It's completely different imo. It's not right.

Once again you're suggesting that a bunch of young men that play a game should be exempt from human nature.

No wonder you're so disappointed in this team. Your expectations are in line with an 8-year old's.

Molitoth 09-18-2012 07:11 AM

I hate fescoe but this was awesome. Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.

Reerun_KC 09-18-2012 07:12 AM

Greatest Rant in the history of KC sports radio...

Reerun_KC 09-18-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8924124)
I hate fescoe but this was awesome. Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.

Romeo needs to listen to it... the old ****er is gravy training off this city....

**** him.

Backwards Masking 09-18-2012 07:30 AM

At one point on Keitzman yesterday, a guy called in saying it's hard to put the majority of the blame on Pioli when Clark hired the guy and refuses to spend all the $$ he could (referring the 25 mil under the cap we are)

Keitzman got pissed (you could hear the blood pressure rise in his voice) and said "The Hunts renovated Arrowhead with thier own money, it's not Clark's fault!!!" and cut the guy off and started blaming Pioli some more.

than another guy called in and blamed Clark again (for being cheap) and Keitzman got more pissed and said "that 25 million under the cap is a slanted stat", "those numbers are skewed" and "you can manipulate the stats to blame Clark but that's really unfair" and cut that caller off

THAN one last caller blamed Clark being cheap, and Keitzman got even more pissed off, cut the guy off immediately, went to a commerical, than came back and started talking Royals and Mizzou Football.

its going to be hard to listen to Keitzman ever again if Clark is paying him to watch his back, which, based on the above, is hard for me not to wonder about.

especially considering Clark hasn't said anything to defend himself, let alone punished Scott Piloi

Rausch 09-18-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8924174)
At one point on Keitzman yesterday, a guy called in saying it's hard to put the majority of the blame on Pioli when Clark hired the guy and refuses to spend all the $$ he could (referring the 25 mil under the cap we are)

Keitzman got pissed (you could hear the blood pressure rise in his voice) and said "The Hunts renovated Arrowhead with thier own money, it's not Clark's fault!!!" and cut the guy off and started blaming Pioli some more.

than another guy called in and blamed Clark again (for being cheap) and Keitzman got more pissed and said "that 25 million under the cap is a slanted stat", "those numbers are skewed" and "you can manipulate the stats to blame Clark but that's really unfair" and cut that caller off

THAN one last caller blamed Clark being cheap, and Keitzman got even more pissed off, cut the guy off immediately, went to a commerical, than came back and started talking Royals and Mizzou Football.

its going to be hard to listen to Keitzman ever again if Clark is paying him to watch his back, which, based on the above, is hard for me not to wonder about.

especially considering Clark hasn't said anything to defend himself, let alone punished Scott Piloi

When Clark first took over he talked about the importance of having a franchise QB and had multiple interviews elaborating on this.

I don't think our owner should be Jerry Jones but there is a point he should put his foot down and step in.

NO.

WE DRAFT ONE NOW.

He is the final say. There really is no argument after that...

Black Bob 09-18-2012 07:44 AM

I think Clark has good intentions and I don't think he's cheap. I do believe that the numbers a skewed. I believe his direct involvement in the cba negociations is a good example that he cares. He wouldn't have renovated the stadium if he didn't care.

I agree that he needs to take a more direct approach. I think Pioli has him under his thumb and Clark is being manipulated. He needs some help from someone that he can trust imo. He's in over his head.

Rausch 09-18-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924196)
He's in over his head.

This.

He cares. He's the only one in the family that even cares about any legacy.

But he has no clue how to operate this.

And he's a nice guy. He doesn't like to be the bad guy.

Sack up Clark - it's time.

If you want the big piece of chicken at dinner you have to make the hard decisions...

htismaqe 09-18-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

I think Clark has good intentions and I don't think he's cheap. I do believe that the numbers a skewed. I believe his direct involvement in the cba negociations is a good example that he cares. He wouldn't have renovated the stadium if he didn't care.

Don't kid yourself. Clark participated in CBA negotiations because he had his own financial interests to protect. Guys like Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones want the NFL to do things that would cut deeply into Clark's profits. I don't THINK he's cheap but I KNOW that he's in this to make money.

Quote:

I agree that he needs to take a more direct approach. I think Pioli has him under his thumb and Clark is being manipulated. He needs some help from someone that he can trust imo. He's in over his head.

Clark is not being manipulated. He handed the franchise to Pioli. He's getting EXACTLY what he wanted in that regard.

htismaqe 09-18-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8924174)

Keitzman isn't getting paid by Clark. Keitzman says it the way he sees it, plain and simple. He's usually wrong, which is why everybody thinks he's a dumbass.

But in this case, he's right. That cap number doesn't tell the whole story.

Black Bob 09-18-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8924252)
Don't kid yourself. Clark participated in CBA negotiations because he had his own financial interests to protect. Guys like Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones want the NFL to do things that would cut deeply into Clark's profits. I don't THINK he's cheap but I KNOW that he's in this to make money.

Clark is not being manipulated. He handed the franchise to Pioli. He's getting EXACTLY what he wanted in that regard.

Speculation. Everything you post is speculation. Please start saying "in my opinion" somewhere in your crazy conspiracy theories.

Black Bob 09-18-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8924205)
This.

He cares. He's the only one in the family that even cares about any legacy.

But he has no clue how to operate this.

And he's a nice guy. He doesn't like to be the bad guy.

Sack up Clark - it's time.

If you want the big piece of chicken at dinner you have to make the hard decisions...

Yep, he needs a good football advisor.