ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Planet Nibiru almost here and explanation of coming zombie apocolypse (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266155)

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-04-2012 11:24 AM

Planet Nibiru almost here and explanation of coming zombie apocolypse

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DCtfTU787w4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In58men 11-04-2012 11:26 AM

Fire Pioli

Bwana 11-04-2012 11:29 AM

LMAO Wow

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithab...at_antenna.jpg

Scorp 11-04-2012 11:31 AM

If we sacrifice Casshole, Romeo, and Pioli will it go away?

Stewie 11-04-2012 11:37 AM

I had to quit listening when he said "astromoners" in the first few seconds.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-04-2012 11:40 AM

If I hold a box of Bulletts on my head I think I'll be OK

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 11:42 AM

Astromoners

LOL fail

then he says 50's then 60's...LOL

SO fake

keg in kc 11-04-2012 11:43 AM

"Nasa employee" = janitor.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-04-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9082284)
Astromoners

LOL fail

then he says 50's then 60's...LOL

SO fake

It's real. This guy worked at NASA. He was tongue tied because he was excited.

sd4chiefs 11-04-2012 11:46 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1TIy-t48uU0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 11:56 AM

Proof morons can reproduce . It has 7 planets and its own sun and yet no one can see it LMAO

TimeForWasp 11-04-2012 11:57 AM

Tin foil hats will not be good enough. They need to be lead.

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9082324)
Tin foil hats will not be good enough. They need to be lead.

No, antifreeze.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9082293)
It's real. This guy worked at NASA. He was tongue tied because he was excited.

He was tongue tied because he is a drunken idiot

ChiefRocka 11-04-2012 12:00 PM

That's horse shit Mr. Nasa Scientist Sir...the red dwarf lined up behind center on Thursday night and I saw it with my own eyes.

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 12:02 PM

I think this may explain why no one wants to send their kid to a free astronomy class. They might see Niburu. Yeah thats the ticket.

TimeForWasp 11-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 9082332)
That's horse shit Mr. Nasa Scientist Sir...the red dwarf lined up behind center on Thursday night and I saw it with my own eyes.

But I didn't see the rust get shaken off?

Bowser 11-04-2012 12:05 PM

Good thing I just checked on my Y2K bunker.

Radar Chief 11-04-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9082253)

:shrug: Worth a shot though.

TimeForWasp 11-04-2012 12:13 PM

My luck, it will remove everything from my memory but chiefs losses.

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9082376)
My luck, it will remove everything from my memory but chiefs losses.

At this point thats probably the bulk of your memory anyway. LMAO

bevischief 11-04-2012 12:19 PM

Wow... Now I know why I have been sleeping all weekend...

TimeForWasp 11-04-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9082395)
At this point thats probably the bulk of your memory anyway. LMAO

Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass. I would raise all my kids and the world would think Pioli, Cassel, Quinn , Daball, will all be gods. Because it's the only history there would be. ROFL

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9082404)
Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass. I would raise all my kids and the world would think Pioli, Cassel, Quinn , Daball, will all be gods. Because it's the only history there would be. ROFL

Somebody would write a book and we would all be doomed LMAO

BlackHelicopters 11-04-2012 12:20 PM

Wow. Chiefs suck.

Chief_For_Life58 11-04-2012 12:31 PM

Im gonna believe world reknown scientist Micheal Brown alil more then some religious fanatic cheesedick on youtube who wont even say who he is.

anyway if this is gonna happen, which it isnt because super uber nerds that spend their lifes looking thru telescopes say there is no evidence of this so called solar system moving towards us, theres absolutely nothing you can do about it so keep enjoying your life and hating the chiefs management

RealSNR 11-04-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Can't hurt to try.

teedubya 11-04-2012 12:41 PM

I used to want to be an astromaner. Maybe I'll take that Astromaner class at Science City.

Dave Lane 11-04-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9082473)
I used to want to be an astromaner. Maybe I'll take that Astromaner class at Science City.

Come on down, wear like Meige colors :)

notorious 11-04-2012 01:08 PM

Ummmmmm. That much mass doesn't have to impact another planet for it to completely screw up the Solar System. The gravity alone will throw things into chaos.

BossChief 11-04-2012 01:16 PM

Great, now were gonna have to deal with that jar jar binks thing and his dumb ass ideas all the time.

Bowser 11-04-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9082580)
Ummmmmm. That much mass doesn't have to impact another planet for it to completely screw up the Solar System. The gravity alone will throw things into chaos.

Saying that, what are the realistic chances of having a rogue planet tear-assing through the galaxy, much less a failed dwarf star(?) with its own planetary system? I'm no astrophysicist, but wouldn't that violate a physics law or five?

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9082608)
Saying that, what are the realistic chances of having a rogue planet tear-assing through the galaxy, much less a failed dwarf star(?) with its own planetary system? I'm no astrophysicist, but wouldn't that violate a physics law or five?

Depends on what you call rogue (is it all a part of the grand plan?) but the galaxy is a huge place...SO I would say 100%....(new stars , cooling down have planets form and the orbits arent stable yet)...(In addition singularities / super novae can occur and begin to cause unstable orbits and drawing solar systems near to them inward etc...)

If you define 'rogue' as 'non stable orbit' then the odds of your question are 100%....

Although I have a feeling you meant solar system (instead of galaxy)....in which case that drops the odds to 0%, since the orbits of the planets and moons have all been relatively stable for a million years or more.

Frazod 11-04-2012 01:38 PM

http://blogs.amctv.com/movie-blog/fe...g-overlord.jpg

Are we sure the planet in question isn't Mongo?

FAX 11-04-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9082675)
Depends on what you call rogue (is it all a part of the grand plan?) but the galaxy is a huge place...SO I would say 100%....(new stars , cooling down have planets form and the orbits arent stable yet)...(In addition singularities / super novae can occur and begin to cause unstable orbits and drawing solar systems near to them inward etc...)

If you define 'rogue' as 'non stable orbit' then the odds of your question are 100%....

Although I have a feeling you meant solar system (instead of galaxy)....in which case that drops the odds to 0%, since the orbits of the planets and moons have all been relatively stable for a million years or more.

How do you know they've been "stable" for millions of years or more? There are objects in the galaxy that we've never seen ... let alone things that, if we did see, we wouldn't understand.

On top of that, there are massive explosions taking place in our galaxy all the time. Enormous blasts of energy from dying stars or super novas or big paper bags or galactic bubble wrap. Any one of those events could break a large object out of orbit and send it hurtling willy-nilly through space and, assuming it's big enough, it could pick up other objects into its gravitational field as it travels.

I, therefore, urge you to revise and amend your prior remarks.

FAX

Rasputin 11-04-2012 01:49 PM

So why don't we train some oil drill guys off the gulf of Mexico, train them to be astronauts, get them to land on this body of planets and drill hole deep enough with exlposives powerful enough to blow them up. It could be our only chance.

TimeForWasp 11-04-2012 01:51 PM

From what I've read on it before, it's on like a 3500 year orbit and has passed by before many times. Not saying this is true, but is what I've read.

J Diddy 11-04-2012 01:53 PM

I started to listen to it. Then I saw 15 minutes long. It lasted 3 seconds.

Noss 11-04-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

If it doesn't go away, at least they will. So its worth a try.

Bowser 11-04-2012 02:10 PM

Weekly World News has a story on this. Guys, I think we may be TRULY ****ed this time.

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpre...biru.jpg?w=610

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9082705)
How do you know they've been "stable" for millions of years or more? There are objects in the galaxy that we've never seen ... let alone things that, if we did see, we wouldn't understand.

On top of that, there are massive explosions taking place in our galaxy all the time. Enormous blasts of energy from dying stars or super novas or big paper bags or galactic bubble wrap. Any one of those events could break a large object out of orbit and send it hurtling willy-nilly through space and, assuming it's big enough, it could pick up other objects into its gravitational field as it travels.

I, therefore, urge you to revise and amend your prior remarks.

FAX

Fax, I urge to to read what I actually wrote, take your head out of your ass b4 you comment. ( I said solar system, and can back up what I said...and basically said the same thing about the galaxy as you did)

Since you are obviously a moron, the Solar System is not the same thing as the galaxy.

Perhaps if you weren't so busy trying to portray some character , you could spend that energy actually reading what people write as opposed to just babbling like a complete idiot.

Bowser 11-04-2012 02:12 PM

November 21st? A day before Thanksgiving? What kind of sadistic shit is THAT?

Frazod 11-04-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9082845)
November 21st? A day before Thanksgiving? What kind of sadistic shit is THAT?

You've obviously never tasted my mother-in-law's mashed potatoes. :grr:

teedubya 11-04-2012 02:15 PM

This ****ing Nibiru thing is a hilarious joke.

Literally, every six months on some ****ed up sites like http://GodlikeProductions.com or AboveTopSecret.com ... IS THE TIME THAT NIBIRU'S COMING, FOR REAL THIS TIME, GUYS!!

Frazod 11-04-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9082863)

Literally, every six months on some ****ed up sites like http://GodlikeProductions.com or AboveTopSecret.com ... IS THE TIME THAT NIBIRU'S COMING, FOR REAL THIS TIME, GUYS!!

Wait a minute - even YOU don't believe in this? :D

Bowser 11-04-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9082862)
You've obviously never tasted my mother-in-law's mashed potatoes. :grr:

LMAO

(And really, how hard is it to **** up mashed potatoes? The wife does two batches for us - one made by hand, the other made by whipping, lol)

FAX 11-04-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9082842)
Fax, I urge to to read what I actually wrote, take your head out of your ass b4 you comment. ( I said solar system, and can back up what I said...and basically said the same thing about the galaxy as you did)

Since you are obviously a moron, the Solar System is not the same thing as the galaxy.

Perhaps if you weren't so busy trying to portray some character , you could spend that energy actually reading what people write as opposed to just babbling like a complete idiot.

ROFL

Damn, girl.

Were you always such a whiny little baby, Ms. Pawnmower? Or did you have a sex change recently? If so, I think you'd better have a chat with your physician. He needs to adjust your hormonal supplements to account for your tantrums. I can only assume that the adjustment will be difficult. But sadly, your panty issues are getting in the way of your think stuff.

As for your wacky-ass comment about the "solar system", Ms. Bullwinkle ...

You said it's been stable for millions of years. But that doesn't mean that it always will be. There could well be an object that encounters our "solar system" that was launched (due to the aforementioned explosions and things) from elsewhere in the "galaxy" that would crash into our "solar system" and send parts of our "solar system" spinning off into who knows where ...

I hereby challenge your knowledge of solar system stuff.

As for this "portrayal" thing ... it's funny because I am almost exactly the same in real life as I am on my computer. The only difference is, in real life, I don't type as much.

FAX

Crush 11-04-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9082722)
So why don't we train some oil drill guys off the gulf of Mexico, train them to be astronauts, get them to land on this body of planets and drill hole deep enough with exlposives powerful enough to blow them up. It could be our only chance.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" data="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/adultswimtv/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/adultswimtv/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"/><param name="FlashVars" value="id=8a250aae22bbc8d00122bd49000b0040" /><embed src="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/adultswimtv/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="id=8a250aae22bbc8d00122bd49000b0040" allowFullScreen="true" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9083474)
ROFL

You said it's been stable for millions of years. But that doesn't mean that it always will be (1).

Still can't read you ****ing reerun?

Try going back again.

Jesus christ you are one god damn stupid ****ing idiot...

1) http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-t48uU0#t=154s

(Specifically here since your brain is obviously too decayed to pay attention for more than a few seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-t48uU0#t=184s )

Now kindly go **** off and talk to someone who is as dumb as yourself, and stop wasting my time.

Simply Red 11-04-2012 07:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/laEDv.jpg

Third Eye 11-04-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9083795)
Still can't read you ****ing reerun?

Try going back again.

Jesus christ you are one god damn stupid ****ing idiot...

1) http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-t48uU0#t=154s

(Specifically here since your brain is obviously too decayed to pay attention for more than a few seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-t48uU0#t=184s )

Now kindly go **** off and talk to someone who is as dumb as yourself, and stop wasting my time.

One of life's simpler pleasures: watching those of limited intelligence insult the intellect of others.

TimeForWasp 11-04-2012 07:34 PM

What are the first signs of brains being sucked out of your head when planet x gets closer?

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9084122)
One of life's simpler pleasures: watching those of limited intelligence insult the intellect of others.

So did you just join in on the cosmic circle jerk, O superior hypocrite?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Or do you just think you are smarter than others while not actually realizing how ****ing lame you are?

Third Eye 11-04-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9084139)
So did you just join in on the cosmic circle jerk, O superior hypocrite?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Or do you just think you are smarter than others while not actually realizing how ****ing lame you are?

I am not making any claims as to my intellectual surpluses nor my deficits, but yours have been displayed here many times.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9084180)
I am not making any claims as to my intellectual surpluses nor my deficits, but yours have been displayed here many times.

Now you are a liar as well....In your last post you claim you are watching others of 'limited' intelligence, therefore implying yours is not.

Why don't you go back to my original post, the one which Mr Fax attacked , and I am defending...and tell me what is incorrect?

Why do you simply come into the thread, make an Ad Homenem attack, and then leave ( a reeruned "hit it and quit it")? Does this satisfy your ego, like a young woman's vagina...which has never experienced a true deep dicking? Are you just a simple troll enjoying the 'simple pleasures' of trolling? Or do you just enjoy being an imbecile?

Did you even read the post in question that your boyfriend Fax attacked me for?

Easy 6 11-04-2012 08:32 PM

Sheesh, Pawn, whats eating you these days... if you consider the FAX post an attack, then something has got you waaay too sensitive lately.

All he did was ask some questions and present a different idea... the name calling started with you, my friend.

Is the stress of a new family getting to you or what? go hold your son for an hour or so and take some deep breaths.

Chill Pill 500mg - stat

lcarus 11-04-2012 08:37 PM

So there are people out there that actually believe in this Nibiru bullshit? Christ.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9084404)
Sheesh, Pawn, whats eating you these days... if you consider the FAX post an attack, then something has got you waaay too sensitive lately.

All he did was ask some questions and present a different idea... the name calling started with you, my friend.

Is the stress of a new family getting to you or what? go hold your son for an hour or so and take some deep breaths.

Chill Pill 500mg - stat

Well , it was rude and condescending ("I urge you to revise / re-read..blah blah") when it was CLEAR the dude never even made an attempt to actually read what I wrote. I consider that an attack, as the argument was directed at me rather than what I wrote. Go back and read it again, and pretend you were the one being "urged" to re-write their statement.

He did NOT merely present a different idea, as you are suggesting. As a matter of fact he didn't present any other idea than what I presented in my 1st post.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-04-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9084138)
What are the first signs of brains being sucked out of your head when planet x gets closer?

Believing in the Chiefs !

Third Eye 11-04-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9084206)
Now you are a liar as well....In your last post you claim you are watching others of 'limited' intelligence, therefore implying yours is not.

Why don't you go back to my original post, the one which Mr Fax attacked , and I am defending...and tell me what is incorrect?

Why do you simply come into the thread, make an Ad Homenem attack, and then leave ( a reeruned "hit it and quit it")? Does this satisfy your ego, like a young woman's vagina...which has never experienced a true deep dicking? Are you just a simple troll enjoying the 'simple pleasures' of trolling? Or do you just enjoy being an imbecile?

Did you even read the post in question that your boyfriend Fax attacked me for?

1. If you want to read that implication in what I wrote, then that reflects upon you. Semantically, the implication is not there.

2. Ad Hominem, with an "i". Additionally, considering:

take your head out of your ass b4 you comment

Since you are obviously a moron

It is amusing that you would make that claim.

3. Sorry, I'm busy writing a paper, I can't be here to respond right away. Do you just sit around waiting for people to respond to you so you can immediately respond to them? Forgive me, I thought the entire point of a message board was so that you could post and respond at your convenience, not the convenience of others.

4. If you seriously consider what he initially wrote to you to be an attack, then I really feel sorry for you. I mean that sincerely, not as a joke. It must make social interaction very difficult.

5. The idea that the probability of a rogue object entering our solar system is equal to zero is simply not defensible, especially without a time bound. In the next thousand years, yeah, virtually zero. Not actually zero, but practically zero. However, as we consider a larger bound, that probability grows. The fact that our solar system has existed in a virtual equilibrium for well over a million years has no bearing on what is happening outside of our system.

sd4chiefs 11-04-2012 09:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9084436)
So there are people out there that actually believe in this Nibiru bullshit? Christ.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9084635)
1. If you want to read that implication in what I wrote, then that reflects upon you. Semantically, the implication is not there.

Ad Hominem, with an "i"ohhh spelling mistake , thanks, hero

The idea that the probability of a rogue object entering our solar system is equal to zero is simply not defensible, .

Awesome, the same strawman that the other guy used.....I wasn't defending that position! (if you read my 1st post youll see i specifically state events can occur like super novae etc...) So I agree with this.......I was speaking in terms of now and the near future, in our solar system.... just as you were in your previous post. (our lifetime / doomsday scenario 2012 etc)

So other than spelling, you really havent added much insight to this issue. But hey, the world needs spelling monitors so I am sure when you get out of school you'll get a great job stamping papers or correcting spelling on govt forms.

Third Eye 11-04-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9084741)
Again, you cant find one thing other than spelling that you actually disagree with from my posts.

Last post, too many distractions.

I strongly, STRONGLY, disagree with the unnecessary abuse and general douchebaggery directed at posters here who only contribute positively to this board.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9084805)
Last post, too many distractions.

I strongly, STRONGLY, disagree with the unnecessary abuse and general douchebaggery directed at posters here who only contribute positively to this board.

Well then i urge you to look back at fax's post doing exactly that.....

There was no reason for him to say that shit.....The problem with fax is he is more interested in 'playing a character' than the actual conversation. If you go all the way back, and read what I wrote 1st, then read what he wrote next....There is no question who initiated the douchebaggery.

If I was going to tell someone, even on the internet, that they needed to re-think/re-write their position because it was clearly wrong or dumb somehow, I'd probably at least read & understand what they wrote 1st. Or I would expect to get called on it...

KC2004 11-04-2012 10:34 PM

http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-conten...s/butthurt.jpg

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 10:47 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/33pelh5.jpg

LOL

Crush 11-05-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9084404)

Chill Pill 500mg - stat

He still has Cassel's dick in his ass.

FAX 11-05-2012 11:47 AM

Wow.

After that unfortunate encounter with Mr. Pawnmower yesterday, I turned my attention elsewhere and just came back to ChiefsPlanet and this thread a moment ago. And although I don't employ the board's fabulous "ignore function" very often, I have elected not to read any more of his posts until he calms down.

I have no idea why he is so upset. To my knowledge, I have never been anything other than supportive of Mr. Pawnmower. I even spend time reading his chess posts. But it does raise an interesting issue ...

Every so often, somebody on this board will go full-tilt crazy cheetah on another Planeteer out of the blue. Occasionally, this behavior will foster a pissing match that can last a lifetime. Normal, mature conversation is thrown out the window onto its pointy head and the two combatants spend the rest of their natural lives defecating in the others' breakfast because one poster decided to play the role of malevolent, junior high badass. It's Insane.

ChiefsPlanet can be a great place to discuss all sorts of topics (as well as the Chiefs), learn about other people, enjoy a laugh or two, and stay current on the news of Florida.

But, it's also a place that can be depressing as hell. Some people treat others like crap because "it's just the interwebs", others because they were raised by monkeys, and others because of a chemical imbalance in the brain. But, in the absence of a legitimate medical cause, it makes absolutely no sense ... because it makes ChiefsPlanet a far less appealing place for normal humans to spend time.

I know that ChiefsPlanet is generally self-policing and that, I think, is a good thing. But I continue to believe it could be better ... much better ... if a policy of encouraging mutual respect were cultivated more. Except, of course, when it comes to N00bs (sp?).

FAX THE PHILOSOPHER

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9086234)
Wow.

After that unfortunate encounter with Mr. Pawnmower yesterday.....

I have no idea why he is so upset. To my knowledge, I have never been anything other than supportive of Mr. Pawnmower. I even spend time reading his chess posts.....
Every so often, somebody on this board will go full-tilt crazy cheetah on another Planeteer out of the blue....

Mr, Fax,

Truly go **** yourself.

With a large spiky or spiny object.

In the asshole.

PAWNMOWER THE RESPECTFUL

Bowser 11-05-2012 12:00 PM

Lol, of all the subjects to get a Napoleonic complex about, and Pawn chooses this one with Mr. FAX as his target.

Mugalug 11-05-2012 12:03 PM

:popcorn:

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9086274)
Lol, of all the subjects to get a Napoleonic complex about, and Pawn chooses this one with Mr. FAX as his target.

Call it what you will, but seemingly Mr. Fax is above being called out for being a douche?

Bowser 11-05-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9086291)
Call it what you will, but seemingly Mr. Fax is above being called out for being a douche?

Didn't sound douchey to me when he questioned what you said, and you were the one that told him to pull his head out of his ass.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, so to quote Pulp Fiction - "My name is Paul, and this shit is between y'all."

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9086308)
Didn't sound douchey to me when he questioned what you said, and you were the one that told him to pull his head out of his ass.

No thats fine, but its just funny how now telling someone to re-write their post & amend it when it is CLEAR they never it in the 1st place becomes 'questioning' what I said..

and I am a napoleonic asshole for standing up for myself...

and then fax comes in completely dishonest "omg I am so nice why are you so mean"

Sorter 11-05-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9086234)
stay current on the news of Florida.

lost

lcarus 11-05-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9086291)

All he did was discuss the topic at hand with you and questioned one of your statements. So you called him a ****ing moron that needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-05-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9084049)

LMAO

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-05-2012 12:29 PM

Being forced to watch 1-7 football will do strange things to people.

Rausch 11-05-2012 12:31 PM

So...

Back on topic I don't believe in Nibiru but with our lack of knowledge of the outer solar system I think it's very possible an ELE could happen due to a rogue planetoid sized object.

We think of "normal" as in the last 100 years but this solar system alone goes through a natural evolution that takes up billions of years.

Donger 11-05-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9082863)

Are you a mult?