ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Tiger Woods (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314358)

Hamwallet 03-11-2018 04:13 PM

Tiger Woods

Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-11-2018 04:14 PM

Fooled again. Only made the putt when it didn't matter.

O.city 03-11-2018 04:16 PM

He’s back thankfully

As long as his health holds up

Dartgod 03-11-2018 04:16 PM

If only there was a thread where all manner of golf talk took place. :hmmm:

Hamwallet 03-11-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13461508)

Shit. My bad.

Dartgod 03-11-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamwallet (Post 13461512)
Shit. My bad.

Don't sweat it, just flipping you some shit.

Kman34 03-11-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13461502)
Fooled again. Only made the putt when it didn't matter.

You truly don't have a clue....

RippedmyFlesh 03-11-2018 05:53 PM

Golf is more fun when Tiger is good. Really wanted him to pull it out today.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-11-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 13461543)
You truly don't have a clue....

Deep down inside you know it's true. He'll never win another major.

lewdog 03-11-2018 06:29 PM

Unless he’s managing his sex addiction, his back likely won’t hold out long term.

KC_Connection 03-11-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13461737)

Maybe not, but he's clearly physically capable of playing golf at the highest level based on this week. That's the first step of any kind of comeback.

srvy 03-11-2018 06:40 PM

I watched him Saturday he looked good, but that back will go. They talked about how he learned how not to take it back so far and torque his back in process. He then proceeded to generate 108 mph swing speed on a drive lol. His back wont last IMO.

Kman34 03-11-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13461737)

After watching him this week against this competition and one of the hardest courses on tour... If his health holds out .. he'll win again...

Kyle DeLexus 03-11-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13461795)
I watched him Saturday he looked good, but that back will go. They talked about how he learned how not to take it back so far and torque his back in process. He then proceeded to generate 108 mph swing speed on a drive lol. His back wont last IMO.

108 mph is not very fast. I swing faster than that and I'm not exactly a long drive guy. Tiger is hitting 129 mph and clocking as the fastest swing each week.

ChiefsCountry 03-11-2018 07:22 PM

CBS is hoping for a Tiger vs Speith or Rory Sunday showdown at the Masters.

srvy 03-11-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 13461861)
108 mph is not very fast. I swing faster than that and I'm not exactly a long drive guy. Tiger is hitting 129 mph and clocking as the fastest swing each week.

Yeah thats a brain fart he was at 129 with Driver 108 with and iron out of the rough.

Hamwallet 03-11-2018 08:30 PM

To think a billionaire golfer named Tiger Woods cannot keep this up... it’s not the NFL.

BWillie 03-11-2018 09:26 PM

So he's probably the 40th best golfer in the world. If that.

Remember when he got all those kids into golf, and a record number of kids started golfing? Well, those kids are all in their prime right now. The guys he has to beat are better than Mark O'Meara and Fuzzy Zoeller.

milkman 03-12-2018 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13461508)

Mega threads suck, and mods that push mega threads suck more.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-12-2018 06:45 AM

And?

ptlyon 03-12-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13461885)
CBS is hoping for a Tiger vs Speith or Rory Sunday showdown at the Masters.

Who ain't?

Jerm 03-12-2018 09:02 AM

Should've won TBH, missed a couple of putts that could've easily went in...he looked really good.

Consistency is going to be the biggest key for him...curious to see if he can keep it up. I think he can if the back holds up.

JohnnyHammersticks 03-12-2018 01:03 PM

If you throw a healthy, competitive Tiger back in the mix along with Spieth, Thomas, Johnson, McIlroy, Day, Rahm, Garcia, and Mickelson, golf could be must-see TV for the foreseeable future.

ptlyon 03-12-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13462527)
Should've won TBH, missed a couple of putts that could've easily went in...he looked really good.

He also lacked iron play that could have put him in better position to make more putts, but thought it was an impressive first outing regardless.

Jerm 03-12-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 13463174)
He also lacked iron play that could have put him in better position to make more putts, but thought it was an impressive first outing regardless.

Yeah the shot into 18 is the one in particular where I thought he was going to stick it...came off that bomb on 17, hit a good drive, and then hit 35 ft. to the left of a gettable hole location.

KC_Connection 03-12-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13463203)
Yeah the shot into 18 is the one in particular where I thought he was going to stick it...came off that bomb on 17, hit a good drive, and then hit 35 ft. to the left of a gettable hole location.

Well he was 200 yards away. Didn't exactly leave himself an easy iron shot off the drive.

Jerm 03-12-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13464405)
Well he was 200 yards away. Didn't exactly leave himself an easy iron shot off the drive.

True but nowadays that's like a 7 iron lol...I get what you're saying though.

Be interested to see how he does at Bay Hill with so many good memories.

GloryDayz 03-12-2018 09:03 PM

Great to see him back. Pretty much the GOAT IMO...

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2018 03:11 PM

And I was fooled again! Gets within 1 and pulls a drive out of bounds on 16-- a hole he birdied 3 times this week. Mentally, this guy will never get back. It's always one choke after the other.

tmw4h5 03-18-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13476575)
And I was fooled again! Gets within 1 and pulls a drive out of bounds on 16-- a hole he birdied 3 times this week. Mentally, this guy will never get back. It's always one choke after the other.

One choke after the other. What is this, like his fourth tournament since having spinal fusion surgery?

This guy has NO business even contending at this point and he's outplaying a number of guys.

You are a moron.

KCTitus 03-18-2018 03:46 PM

I havent missed Tiger...quite frankly, I have enjoyed golf with or without the guy.

I dont hate Tiger, I think he's one of the best golfers in the history of the sport, but I hate the dumbshittery and dumbassery that accompanies his mere presence on the course let alone his contention in a tournament.

I get it he's a great golfer...excellent...but the verbal fellating is just too much.

kcxiv 03-18-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 13476652)
I havent missed Tiger...quite frankly, I have enjoyed golf with or without the guy.

I dont hate Tiger, I think he's one of the best golfers in the history of the sport, but I hate the dumbshittery and dumbassery that accompanies his mere presence on the course let alone his contention in a tournament.

I get it he's a great golfer...excellent...but the verbal fellating is just too much.

Because people want to see him. He brings in the crowds and the ratings, thats why people fellate him alot. Its not different then, Manning, Brady, Lebron or Kobe. Same shit.

kcxiv 03-18-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw4h5 (Post 13476639)
One choke after the other. What is this, like his fourth tournament since having spinal fusion surgery?

This guy has NO business even contending at this point and he's outplaying a number of guys.

You are a moron.

People will be idiots man. just have to let him be a ****ing idiot and just laugh at his post. lol

JimNasium 03-18-2018 03:54 PM

Steroids took their toll on him in my opinion. His back is bad and his joints are wearing out. Jack's record is safe.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw4h5 (Post 13476639)

You are a moron.

Yeah, I'm only talking this year.

Kman34 03-18-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13476575)

You ever watch Phil Mickelson play?? Stupid statement... Did Tiger screw your girlfriend,wife, or mom???

GloryDayz 03-18-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 13476794)
You ever watch Phil Mickelson play?? Stupid statement... Did Tiger screw your girlfriend,wife, or mom???

No shit. Tiger is a legend, for all the right reasons, I'm not sure how anybody shits on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-18-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13476659)
Because people want to see him. He brings in the crowds and the ratings, thats why people fellate him alot. Its not different then, Manning, Brady, Lebron or Kobe. Same shit.

Except it's golf.

And shitty and boring.

GloryDayz 03-18-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13476885)
Except it's golf.

And shitty and boring.

Interesting enough for you to be in the thread.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-18-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 13476794)

I was/am a huge tiger fan. It's just what it is.

KCTitus 03-18-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13476659)

Possibly, although your other examples play a team sport...99% of the coverage coming down the back nine was Tiger, even after he put himself out of contention and we were treated to slow mo breakdowns of his swing and commercials while he walked to his ball, and further commentary on his 'thinking' and strategy and how he's battling his innermost demons, blah de ****ing blah...

While that's happening one of the greatest finishes of the tournament is happening and it's an afterthought.

Examining Tigers rectum might draw viewers, but frankly, I watch the coverage to see the golf tournament. He was done after the bogey on 14. That should have been the end of his wall to wall coverage.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-18-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13476891)
Interesting enough for you to be in the thread.

Tiger is interesting in a train wreck kind of way.

Golf, not so much.

KC_Connection 03-18-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13476677)
Yeah, I'm only talking this year.

Just takes one win to turn a mental block around. And if you keep putting yourself in that position enough times (it has become obvious now that as long as he's healthy he's certainly going to do that), it's bound to happen eventually.

KC_Connection 03-18-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 13476897)
Possibly, although your other examples play a team sport...99% of the coverage coming down the back nine was Tiger, even after he put himself out of contention and we were treated to slow mo breakdowns of his swing and commercials while he walked to his ball, and further commentary on his 'thinking' and strategy and how he's battling his innermost demons, blah de ****ing blah...

While that's happening one of the greatest finishes of the tournament is happening and it's an afterthought.

Examining Tigers rectum might draw viewers, but frankly, I watch the coverage to see the golf tournament. He was done after the bogey on 14. That should have been the end of his wall to wall coverage.

I'd rather watch Tiger Woods walk and talk to his caddie than watch most of those other guys in most circumstances and I consider myself a pretty big golf fan.

KCTitus 03-18-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13477077)
I'd rather watch Tiger Woods walk and talk to his caddie than watch most of those other guys in most circumstances and I consider myself a pretty big golf fan.

Good for you...you're not a golf fan...but like I said, Tiger's presence brings all sorts of dumbshittery and dumbassery...I'll let you choose which you are.

KC_Connection 03-18-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 13477088)
Good for you...you're not a golf fan...

No, I'm a huge one. I watch the PGA Tour nearly every week and often watch the other various tours as well. I can also recognize that Tiger Woods is quite possibly the best golfer who ever lived and that him contending again after nearly a 4 year absence from top competition is a far bigger story/far more interesting than Rory Mcilroy, Henrik Stenson or Justin Rose winning some minor tournament.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-05-2018 12:18 PM

God I hate being a Tiger fan. A little pressure/expectations on him and he wilts again. YE Yang killed him

crayzkirk 04-05-2018 12:27 PM

I had a problem with Tiger for a long time and then realized that he wasn't the problem... The problem is the media coverage. Just like Jack Nicolas, he could be in next to last place and the crews would be ignoring the leaders and focusing on Jack. I felt the same way about Jack. As soon as Tiger got healthy, it's all anyone talked about. If I were one of the other tour players, it would seem like this would really fire me up (assuming that you can get really fired up about golf).

I like seeing good golf; it doesn't matter who is playing. As far as the best that ever played, it's hard to top Nicolas because of his ability to make that late charge up the leader board. Tiger won most of his tournaments while out in front and watching the competition melt under the pressure.

Still a good excuse to take a nap. Even when the big tournaments are on.

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 13504390)
I had a problem with Tiger for a long time and then realized that he wasn't the problem... The problem is the media coverage. Just like Jack Nicolas, he could be in next to last place and the crews would be ignoring the leaders and focusing on Jack. I felt the same way about Jack. As soon as Tiger got healthy, it's all anyone talked about. If I were one of the other tour players, it would seem like this would really fire me up (assuming that you can get really fired up about golf).

I like seeing good golf; it doesn't matter who is playing. As far as the best that ever played, it's hard to top Nicolas because of his ability to make that late charge up the leader board. Tiger won most of his tournaments while out in front and watching the competition melt under the pressure.

Still a good excuse to take a nap. Even when the big tournaments are on.

Not sure you understand scoring in golf. Make a double bogey ? Guy in next group makes a birdie? That’s three shots. Suddenly. No lead in golf is safe. Tiger feels the pressure like anyone who picks up the driver on #1 tee.

crayzkirk 04-05-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504403)
Not sure you understand scoring in golf. Make a double bogey ? Guy in next group makes a birdie? That’s three shots. Suddenly. No lead in golf is safe. Tiger feels the pressure like anyone who picks up the driver on #1 tee.

Yeah, I understand golf scoring. I also understand that certain players drive TV ratings and advertisers drive what is shown. My point is that if you aren't a fan of only Tiger or Jack (I was a Tom Watson fan), it's very frustrating for your player to get almost zero TV time when they are fighting for the lead and the popular player is lining up a double bogey and ten strokes out of it.

Dilly, Dilly...

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 13504470)
Yeah, I understand golf scoring. I also understand that certain players drive TV ratings and advertisers drive what is shown. My point is that if you aren't a fan of only Tiger or Jack (I was a Tom Watson fan), it's very frustrating for your player to get almost zero TV time when they are fighting for the lead and the popular player is lining up a double bogey and ten strokes out of it.

Dilly, Dilly...

I am still a Watson fan.

BWillie 04-05-2018 03:27 PM

Never been the same since Elin hit him in the face with a 9 iron.

eDave 04-05-2018 03:41 PM

I don't watch golf, unless Tiger is playing.

otherstar 04-05-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504575)
I am still a Watson fan.

Me too! I still think Nicklaus is the GOAT because you need to figure in the number of top 5 finishes Nicklaus had in Majors in his career.

Jack Nicklaus--note the sheer dominance from 1963-1981:
https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/p/d...om/2anVofv.jpg

Tiger is great, but he does not come anywhere close to that level of dominance in Majors. Tiger only dominated like that from 1998-2009. Jack had a 9 year stretch where he only finished out of the top 10 in a Major five times, and only missed the cut in a Major once in that same time frame. Tiger never came close to that.

fan4ever 04-05-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13504699)

Curious; what other sports do you limit to one athlete?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-05-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 13504717)

I'm close to that way in Men's tennis. Doubt I'll watch much of the clay season with Federer out. May catch some of the young Americans or Kyrgios.

fan4ever 04-05-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13504732)
I'm close to that way in Men's tennis. Doubt I'll watch much of the clay season with Federer out. May catch some of the young Americans or Kyrgios.

I get having your favorites...but I wouldn't not watch a sport because my favorite guy wasn't crushing the field anymore...and I DO KNOW a lot of guys who wouldn't watch golf if Tiger wasn't playing but that's when he was good...where if someone else won, and Tiger didn't play, it was almost considered illegitimate. Nowadays, if you're not watching because Tiger ain't the star you're really not a golf fan and missing out on a lot of great young players...

Kiimo 04-05-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 13504717)

Has anyone watched the Tour De France since Lance's fall from grace?

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otherstar (Post 13504706)
Me too! I still think Nicklaus is the GOAT because you need to figure in the number of top 5 finishes Nicklaus had in Majors in his career.

Jack Nicklaus--note the sheer dominance from 1963-1981:
https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/p/d...om/2anVofv.jpg

Tiger is great, but he does not come anywhere close to that level of dominance in Majors. Tiger only dominated like that from 1998-2009. Jack had a 9 year stretch where he only finished out of the top 10 in a Major five times, and only missed the cut in a Major once in that same time frame. Tiger never came close to that.

Jack won 19. Second in a nearly unmatchable 18.

fan4ever 04-05-2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 13504815)
Has anyone watched the Tour De France since Lance's fall from grace?

Never watched it; boring to me...now, the cycling where they go around the track and wipe out that's in the olympics...that's entertainment...kind of like NASCAR with kickstands.

GloryDayz 04-05-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13504699)

I'll add that Tiger and Phil are why I watch.

JimNasium 04-05-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504822)

I’d suggest that Jack’s competition was also much stronger. Add to that fact that he was hauling his family between tournaments in a station wagon and there’s no doubt that he’s the GOAT.

I’d put Bobby Jones in the conversation, but not Tiger.

otherstar 04-05-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 13504941)
I’d suggest that Jack’s competition was also much stronger. Add to that fact that he was hauling his family between tournaments in a station wagon and there’s no doubt that he’s the GOAT.

I’d put Bobby Jones in the conversation, but not Tiger.

Yes indeed Jack's competition was MUCH stronger: Gary Player (nine majors), Tom Watson (eight), Arnold Palmer (seven), Lee Trevino (six) and Seve Ballesteros (five). That is some pretty tough competition compared to what, Ernie Els and Phil Mickleson?

otherstar 04-05-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504822)

My point exactly. Had he not faced such real competition, he might have won more of those second place finishes. Some of Jack's second place finishes have been some of the most epic battles in golf (particularly the duel in the Sun at Turnberry in 1977 when Jack lost the British Open to Tom Watson).

KCTitus 04-05-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 13504390)
I had a problem with Tiger for a long time and then realized that he wasn't the problem... The problem is the media coverage.

Exactly. Too young to remember TV coverage with Jack, except for his run in the 85 Masters.

There has been no other player in the last 30 years where TV coverage literally fellated the player from start to finish and God have mercy if he's anywhere near the lead, then no one else is on the course even if there were others doing better.

I do remember a few tournaments where Tiger started to really drop and then there was a media blackout on his play...from every shot to nothing...it was funny to me.

Im glad Tiger is back and playing...I think it's great for golf and I feel good for him coming back from his injuries. I just hope that the coverage is not over the top at the Masters.

007 04-06-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 13476671)
Steroids took their toll on him in my opinion. His back is bad and his joints are wearing out. Jack's record is safe.

Hope it stays that way. Jack has always been my favorite golf pro.

007 04-06-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 13504988)
Exactly. Too young to remember TV coverage with Jack, except for his run in the 85 Masters.

There has been no other player in the last 30 years where TV coverage literally fellated the player from start to finish and God have mercy if he's anywhere near the lead, then no one else is on the course even if there were others doing better.

I do remember a few tournaments where Tiger started to really drop and then there was a media blackout on his play...from every shot to nothing...it was funny to me.

Im glad Tiger is back and playing...I think it's great for golf and I feel good for him coming back from his injuries. I just hope that the coverage is not over the top at the Masters.

Thats exactly why I got sick of him. He was basically the only person the networks would put a camera on. Annoying as hell.

crayzkirk 04-06-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 13505233)
Thats exactly why I got sick of him. He was basically the only person the networks would put a camera on. Annoying as hell.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

While the shot making ability of Tiger was always amazing, he did play in an era where there was no real competition for him. Golf has become much more robotic, where players all have technically correct swings and not a lot of personality.

eDave 04-06-2018 11:57 AM

https://i.redd.it/jxup84l6y9q01.png

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-06-2018 12:17 PM

^ Old head is having himself a bad round 2. Suck it, Spieth.

Bowser 04-06-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13505725)

LMAO

Accurate

MahiMike 04-06-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamwallet (Post 13461499)
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.

This is one of many reasons I hate Tiger. Fake fans come out of hiding. PGA was better without being the TigerTour...

fan4ever 04-06-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13505725)

:clap:

srvy 04-06-2018 02:48 PM

I litterly get home switch on the masters and low and behold who is on? None outher than Tigger. So I figure he is in contention as he shank's one off into the trees. He is in 40th place lol and getting coverage.

dlphg9 04-06-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13505998)
I litterly get home switch on the masters and low and behold who is on? None outher than Tigger. So I figure he is in contention as he shank's one off into the trees. He is in 40th place lol and getting coverage.

You don't expect Tiger to get coverage? Are you reeruned?

007 04-06-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13506088)

Personally, I hope he misses the cut. Last thing we need is the "tiger watch" when he is nowhere near the leader board.

KChiefs1 04-06-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13505998)

He’s the only person that makes golf relevant.

srvy 04-06-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13506088)

I kinda like to follow the leader you know the people in contention that will be there on the weekend'

Again who is the dumbass?

srvy 04-06-2018 04:32 PM

when I watch golf hey lets follow the guy in last place. Makes sense.

dlphg9 04-06-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13506132)
when I watch golf hey lets follow the guy in last place. Makes sense.

Tiger Woods brings ratings. He's gonna get coverage. Any idiot should be able to understand that, but I guess your the exception.