ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Has anyone tried CBD Oil? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315334)

Titty Meat 05-11-2018 05:56 PM

Has anyone tried CBD Oil?

If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-11-2018 06:06 PM

Best thing to do for anxiety is to get off the ****ing drugs and get a job that makes you tired from working.

Cavemen never had anxiety issues. Live like a caveman

kysirsoze 05-11-2018 06:06 PM

I have some sub-lingual spray that works really well. It's 8-1 CBD to THC which was the highest CBD ratio they had. Ends up being about 1.8mg of THC per spray so there's not much of a high from it. Very relaxing, though. Works in minutes.

kcxiv 05-11-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13554142)
Best thing to do for anxiety is to get off the ****ing drugs and get a job that makes you tired from working.

im pretty sure they have them as well they just didnt knwo what the **** it was!

MTG#10 05-11-2018 06:19 PM

I cant wait until weed is legalized in MO. I have no desire at all to get high but the stuff kysiroze described sounds wonderful.

kysirsoze 05-11-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Live like a caveman... get a... job?

Otter 05-11-2018 06:23 PM

I've never tried it but I mountain bike with a guy that had a gnarly mountain bike wreck who swears up and down (smart mofo too) that it reduces inflammation. Anxiety is an underlying issue. See a counselor if it's affecting your life.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-11-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13554155)
Live like a caveman... get a... job?

Cavemen had full time jobs. Hunting ,gathering.

Oh and ****ing cavewomen

POND_OF_RED 05-11-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13554154)
I cant wait until weed is legalized in MO. I have no desire at all to get high but the stuff kysiroze described sounds wonderful.

CBD is legal in KC. There are stores around to buy it legally. The 1.8 mg of THC wouldn’t be in it, but the medicinal benefits are still there and if you’re not looking to get high it should be all you need.

POND_OF_RED 05-11-2018 06:34 PM

If you’re looking for a perfect hangover cure, try the CBD coffee the morning after.

MTG#10 05-11-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 13554163)
CBD is legal in KC. There are stores around to buy it legally. The 1.8 mg of THC wouldn’t be in it, but the medicinal benefits are still there and if you’re not looking to get high it should be all you need.

Without a prescription?

POND_OF_RED 05-11-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13554166)
Without a prescription?

Yeah. CBD is perfectly legal. There’s a store in Waldo around 75th and wornall. I’m sure there are plenty of others around if you’re interested

https://www.bestcbdoils.org/kansas-city/

SAUTO 05-11-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13554166)
Without a prescription?

I think we have a place in my little town. Im sure you do too

MTG#10 05-11-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13554170)
I think we have a place in my little town. Im sure you do too

I live in Springfield. I think that recent law change was only for Jackson county.

SAUTO 05-11-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13554192)
I live in Springfield. I think that recent law change was only for Jackson county.

Not sure. Pretty sure there's a place here that does

saphojunkie 05-11-2018 07:08 PM

CBD oil is a miracle cure. Joint pain, anxiety, insomnia. I really recommend it. Doesn’t make you high at all.

Pablo 05-11-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 13554163)

There's one in Crossroads as well. Never went in there or tried the stuff, I get mine the ol' fashioned way.

MTG#10 05-11-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13554207)
Not sure. Pretty sure there's a place here that does

You're right, just a quick Google search turned up a couple stores in Springfield that carry it. I know what Im doing tomorrow!

Sassy Squatch 05-11-2018 07:12 PM

Don't know about anxiety but it sure did help my back when it was a bit sore. Pain went away in 15 minutes. Got it on 18th street.

SAUTO 05-11-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13554192)

Yep multiple places in Springfield.

Google could be your friend

SAUTO 05-11-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13554216)
You're right, just a quick Google search turned up a couple stores in Springfield that carry it. I know what Im doing tomorrow!

ROFL

Disregard my last post :D

SAUTO 05-11-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13554210)
There's one in Crossroads as well. Never went in there or tried the stuff, I get mine the ol' fashioned way.

me too

Stryker 05-11-2018 07:33 PM

My son swears by this stuff. Not sure b/c I have never used :shrug::shrug:

jdubya 05-11-2018 08:14 PM

Personally I despise pot as a recreational drug.....hands down it turns many good folks into useless idiots. Having said that, I am intrigued with its medicinal affects. I have a great friend who has an 18 year old severely autistic son that has had major anxiety all his life and was having seizures every 3 to 5 days. A month ago they started giving him about 3 or 4 drops of this "Prana 4 CBD oil" under his tongue each morning and he has only had 1 seizure in the last 3 weeks and looks incredibly more relaxed on a daily basis than he has looked in 18 years......just saying

Titty Meat 05-11-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 13554287)
Personally I despise pot as a recreational drug.....hands down it turns many good folks into useless idiots. Having said that, I am intrigued with its medicinal affects. I have a great friend who has an 18 year old severely autistic son that has had major anxiety all his life and was having seizures every 3 to 5 days. A month ago they started giving him about 3 or 4 drops of this "Prana 4 CBD oil" under his tongue each morning and he has only had 1 seizure in the last 3 weeks and looks incredibly more relaxed on a daily basis than he has looked in 18 years......just saying

That's great news! The CBD is a little different then the effects you're thinking about which comes from the THC. CBD doesn't have THC in it.

Abba-Dabba 05-11-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 13554287)

I talked about Prana products over a year ago here. They are great products. Tony Verzuza knows his shit

Cannabis is the best therapeutic substance with the least long term and short term health side effects. Man and cannabis consumption are integral to proper body chemistry. Do some research into the Endocannabinoid https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system system within your body to gain some understanding.

Simply Red 05-11-2018 10:11 PM

Billay - I got some of the worst anxiety coupled with hangovers from alcohol - that certainly can add to it - not trying to lecture - just stating my experiences.

Titty Meat 05-11-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13554406)
Billay - I got some of the worst anxiety coupled with hangovers from alcohol - that certainly can add to it - not trying to lecture - just stating my experiences.

This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.

bigjosh 05-11-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13554412)
This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.

Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Titty Meat 05-11-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13554419)
Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

I just bought one of those to help curb my appetite for my diet lol

KCrockaholic 05-11-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13554419)

Bruh. Hook me up with those personal issues. Legit let it out to me. You’re not a chick so it’s ok for us to communicate I’ve heard.

bigjosh 05-11-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13554454)
Bruh. Hook me up with those personal issues. Legit let it out to me. You’re not a chick so it’s ok for us to communicate I’ve heard.

Well i found out that this 19 year old girl i been dating was sending naked pictures to some married dude. [emoji23]

On the real i have a short fuse, and a bit of an anger issue. I have kept in on check for years by 420, but i have three kids and dont have time for that shit anymore. CBD keeps me level.

My wife uses it for anxiety. Seems to work well for her.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-12-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13554412)

I could tell a long time ago your genetics were all ****ed up. But like Simply said, lay off the alcohol. It ****s up your wiring and doesn't mix well with horrible genetics.

Garcia Bronco 05-12-2018 08:23 AM

If you're anxious you're trying to live in the future.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-12-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 13554561)
If you're anxious you're trying to live in the future.

That's Dumb

JoeyChuckles 05-12-2018 08:27 AM

There is a CBD store in Town Center in Leawood now. It has some pretty good stuff, but you can get it cheaper online since it's legal. I like https://www.trythecbd.com/.

That being said, I don't feel like it does a ton for me, maybe just a little calm. And I have high anxiety.

lewdog 05-12-2018 10:12 AM

Just thinking out loud here.

Any chance you could ask to be moved from the burger station to the fry station at work? It’s gotta be a less stressful job.

SAUTO 05-12-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13554623)

Any chance you could ask to be moved from the burger station to the fry station at work? It’s gotta be a less stressful job.

No salt please

Titty Meat 05-12-2018 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13554623)

Don't think too hard you'll give yourself a headache

lcarus 05-12-2018 01:57 PM

I need to try CBD. Ive smoked weed a million times. I used to love it but as I get older I dont really care for getting high very often. When I smoke weed now I enjoy some aspects of it but not others.

saphojunkie 05-12-2018 02:20 PM

My good friend has a 5,000 square foot organic pot farm in Oregon, and he's making a huge push for a CBD-focused website. All of his stuff is triple batch tested. There's a lot of bunk out there, but he's a real elitist and wants good product.

He's coming back in a week with some samples for me. I need it, as I'm 38 and train MMA on the regular, which means a ton of joint pain. Very excited, as the couple times I've used CBD for pain it has been like magic.

BlackHelicopters 05-12-2018 02:27 PM

I use the CBD oil as a leave in conditioner. My hair is silkier and fuller than ever before. When I put CBD on cutting scars, they disappeared within days.

Titty Meat 05-12-2018 04:39 PM

BigJosh good call on mixing it in the vape. Works almost instantly.

AssEaterChief 05-12-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13554156)
I've never tried it but I mountain bike with a guy that had a gnarly mountain bike wreck who swears up and down (smart mofo too) that it reduces inflammation. Anxiety is an underlying issue. See a counselor if it's affecting your life.

It's not magic.... we have known this for a while

BWillie 05-12-2018 05:29 PM

Why do people have so much trouble relaxing? Let me assure you, I have no problem relaxing. I have problems getting enough eneegy to get motivated. And if I was going to do drugs it sure isnt Weed. It would be cocaine or something to pick me up.

Bob Dole 05-12-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13554131)
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.

I have not, but I have an acquaintance that has, and he is completely off his anxiety meds.

stevieray 05-12-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13554908)
Why do people have so much trouble relaxing? Let me assure you, I have no problem relaxing. I have problems getting enough eneegy to get motivated. And if I was going to do drugs it sure isnt Weed. It would be cocaine or something to pick me up.

don't do cocaine. please. sincerely.

....it ends up doing you.

Titty Meat 05-12-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 13555026)
I have not, but I have an acquaintance that has, and he is completely off his anxiety meds.

That's amazing. I wasn't sold on it at all and I've heard stories like the one you shared. In the past I was told try St. John's, Kava, etc. All bullshit really.

I don't see a way this stuff can be kept legal it's gotta be hurting the pharmacy industry.

Titty Meat 05-12-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Don't you think of people could get rid of depression they would? It's a chemical inbalance in the brain.

ping2000 05-13-2018 07:58 AM

Chiefs should hand this out to fans at playoff games to ease the pain.

patteeu 05-13-2018 03:59 PM

Does CBD oil increase appetite?

Titty Meat 05-13-2018 04:36 PM

I haven't noticed an increase in appetite. Just more relaxed and gotta tired if I do more than the recommended dosage.

patteeu 05-13-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13555548)
I haven't noticed an increase in appetite. Just more relaxed and gotta tired if I do more than the recommended dosage.

That’s too bad. My mom could use an appetite, but she doesn’t really need tired and she definitely doesn’t need the high and memory loss of THC.

Chief Roundup 05-13-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

I do and would rather have the problem with being able to relax than feeling tired and lacking in motivation. That is what drives laziness and is the cause for the lack of creativity within people. It sounds like you have a chemical imbalance in the opposite direction.

bigjosh 05-13-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13555555)
That’s too bad. My mom could use an appetite, but she doesn’t really need tired and she definitely doesn’t need the high and memory loss of THC.

Take it for what it's worth. Unfortunately there have not been a ton of reputable tests done with cbd because of the prohibition of its mother plant.

I cant answer the question unfortunately, because i have a hell of an appetite anyway. It definitely doesnt give you the tch munchies though.

"CBD*promotes*appetite, according to the National Cancer Institute. Individuals who are depressed, suffer from anxiety, or who are malnourished from a lack of eating*canreportedly stimulate*appetite*through*CBDuse.Feb 10, 2016"

https://www.honeycolony.com/article/...ons-about-cbd/

Abba-Dabba 05-13-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13555555)

Sounds like your mother would benefit from a full spectrum cannabinoid product. Increasing her appetite would be better gained by introducing a low dose THC with other cannabinoids.

Memory loss from THC? Considering she is at an advanced age, THC might just be very helpful to her memory. Study after study has shown that THC is very therapeutic with Dementia and Alzheimer's patients. My position is that the least of your concerns is memory loss or being a tad bit 'happier'. Can't live if you can't eat.

Abba-Dabba 05-13-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13555843)
Take it for what it's worth. Unfortunately there have not been a ton of reputable tests done with cbd because of the prohibition of its mother plant.

I cant answer the question unfortunately, because i have a hell of an appetite anyway. It definitely doesnt give you the tch munchies though.

"CBD*promotes*appetite, according to the National Cancer Institute. Individuals who are depressed, suffer from anxiety, or who are malnourished from a lack of eating*canreportedly stimulate*appetite*through*CBDuse.Feb 10, 2016"

https://www.honeycolony.com/article/...ons-about-cbd/

Full spectrum is the way to go IMO. CBD only alternatives only limit the potential medical properties that cannabis offers.

Molitoth 05-14-2018 08:35 AM

I went ahead and picked this up yesterday. I'm really hoping it works for my anxiety and back pain.

https://i2.wp.com/www.lazarusnatural...50%2C450&ssl=1

KCUnited 07-30-2018 06:14 AM

Not sure about anxiety and pain as I don't really live with those, but I got some free CBD edibles at a street fest this weekend and they gave me the best sleep I've had in awhile. Come to think of it, I don't have a problem sleeping either, but this was a different level of restful sleep. Going to walk over to their store this afternoon and inquire a bit more about it.

BWillie 07-30-2018 06:18 AM

So I just tried this shit. Does nothing. Next to nothing. Just makes me sleepy. Dont feel any more calm or at peace. Just more tired. I dont get it

loochy 07-30-2018 06:19 AM

Quote:

I think CBD oil is supposed to be THC free (or at least low enough content) so one doesn't get high. It's supposed to be great for inflammation and sleep quality. I can't buy it in Texas though.

Edit:yeah, I replied before I read the entire thread

T-post Tom 07-30-2018 06:20 AM

Quote:

This!

MTG#10 07-30-2018 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13649851)
So I just tried this shit. Does nothing. Next to nothing. Just makes me sleepy. Dont feel any more calm or at peace. Just more tired. I dont get it

I had the same experience, except it didn't even make me tired. I will say combined with ibuprofen it helped my back pain for about a week, but did nothing by itself. After the week it didn't even help the ibuprofen.

JohnnyHammersticks 07-30-2018 07:19 AM

Got a quick, somewhat related story to share, although it involves a THC/CBD combination, not CBD only. A few years back I had what I thought was a zit on my forehead. Nothing unusual, didn't really think much about it. I messed around with it enough for a scab to form. After a couple days, I'd pick at the scab, and that cycle kept going and going...for a couple years. Finally I came to the realization that this thing isn't going away and obviously is something more serious than a pimple.

I had a business partner at the time who was light-complected and it seemed like he was always going to see his skin doctor to have skin cancer spots burned off. I got the number to his doctor to make an appointment, but I wanted to give something else a chance first, because I watched the Rick Simpson YouTube video and had seen the part about the guy curing his skin cancer by putting hash oil on it.

So I took 50% hash oil (wax, budder, shatter, anything like that will work) and 50% organic, virgin coconut oil and heated it up on the stove so that I could mix them together. What I was left with was a sticky, oily substance that I rubbed on the spot once in the morning, and once in the evening. After a couple weeks, I stopped doing the evening application.

Long story short, the skin cancer spot on my forehead, which kept coming back over and over for over 2 years, completely disappeared. Gone. Cured. I have a dent in my forehead from picking the same scab over and over for a couple years, but in the over 5 year period since I stopped applying the mixture, the skin cancer never came back. Rubbing hash oil on my skin cancer for 30 days literally cured something that I had been dealing with for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years.

BIG_DADDY 07-30-2018 12:02 PM

Works for migraines. I know several people who use it for pain successfully but I have no idea about anxiety.

Simply Red 07-30-2018 12:14 PM

I use redline 10w/60

loochy 07-30-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13650393)
I use redline 10w/60

Wow 60? I guess that S65 engine runs hot with the high revs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red 07-30-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13650416)
Wow 60? I guess that S65 engine runs hot with the high revs.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeppers - Manufacturer spec. :(

loochy 07-30-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13650418)
yeppers - Manufacturer spec. :(

You know, there's a lot of suspicion that the oil is too thick and not viscous enough to keep up with the high revs, causing the famous rod bearing issues. (I researched that a lot - it's what steered me clear of buying a 2012 E92)
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red 07-30-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13650428)
You know, there's a lot of suspicion that the oil is too thick and not viscous enough to keep up with the high revs, causing the famous rod bearing issues. (I researched that a lot - it's what steered me clear of buying a 2012 E92)
Posted via Mobile Device

I notice a HUGE difference in the 60 vs 5w/40 - It does better - it really does. I've vetted it quite a bit (on my own) people I trust say to use spec. I've heard your argument a lot, as well.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-30-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 13649883)
Got a quick, somewhat related story to share, although it involves a THC/CBD combination, not CBD only. A few years back I had what I thought was a zit on my forehead. Nothing unusual, didn't really think much about it. I messed around with it enough for a scab to form. After a couple days, I'd pick at the scab, and that cycle kept going and going...for a couple years. Finally I came to the realization that this thing isn't going away and obviously is something more serious than a pimple.

I had a business partner at the time who was light-complected and it seemed like he was always going to see his skin doctor to have skin cancer spots burned off. I got the number to his doctor to make an appointment, but I wanted to give something else a chance first, because I watched the Rick Simpson YouTube video and had seen the part about the guy curing his skin cancer by putting hash oil on it.

So I took 50% hash oil (wax, budder, shatter, anything like that will work) and 50% organic, virgin coconut oil and heated it up on the stove so that I could mix them together. What I was left with was a sticky, oily substance that I rubbed on the spot once in the morning, and once in the evening. After a couple weeks, I stopped doing the evening application.

Long story short, the skin cancer spot on my forehead, which kept coming back over and over for over 2 years, completely disappeared. Gone. Cured. I have a dent in my forehead from picking the same scab over and over for a couple years, but in the over 5 year period since I stopped applying the mixture, the skin cancer never came back. Rubbing hash oil on my skin cancer for 30 days literally cured something that I had been dealing with for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0a3fg-fUW...k-the-wire.gif

Fish 07-30-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 13649883)

Sounds like a sad waste of THC...

Dunit35 07-30-2018 04:09 PM

My mother wants to try this stuff. She doesn’t have any near her but we have several stores. What should I get her? I don’t know a thing about this stuff. She has a bad knee.

eDave 07-30-2018 04:26 PM

I sent some to Big Meatball Dave for his condition as there are studies that it would help.

It didn't. :(

Abba-Dabba 07-30-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 13650758)
My mother wants to try this stuff. She doesn’t have any near her but we have several stores. What should I get her? I don’t know a thing about this stuff. She has a bad knee.

Not for sure it is available in OK yet, or if it will be at all but Prana P1(non-activated/non-psychoactive) could be helpful. Unless she would want the activated version. Prana P1 has both activated and non-activated versions. P1 is THC however.

If she has any inflammation in the knee then Prana P2 could help as well. P2 is a 3:1 CBD.

But please be sure to check in your area if you can by speaking with someone who sells tinctures. Be sure to be in uniform. Show them not all cops are anti-cannabis and have interest in it's therapeutic capabilities. If you can go in your uniform that is.

Dunit35 07-31-2018 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 13651361)
Not for sure it is available in OK yet, or if it will be at all but Prana P1(non-activated/non-psychoactive) could be helpful. Unless she would want the activated version. Prana P1 has both activated and non-activated versions. P1 is THC however.

If she has any inflammation in the knee then Prana P2 could help as well. P2 is a 3:1 CBD.

But please be sure to check in your area if you can by speaking with someone who sells tinctures. Be sure to be in uniform. Show them not all cops are anti-cannabis and have interest in it's therapeutic capabilities. If you can go in your uniform that is.

I’m to worried about backlash if I went in uniform. I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.

Abba-Dabba 07-31-2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 13651431)
I’m to worried about backlash if I went in uniform. I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.

I completely understand that position.

Abba-Dabba 07-31-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 13651431)
I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.

Here is a online source if that is easier Dunit. These guys are stand up and will help you in any way they can.

https://www.positivelyvibe.com/colle.../foothills-cbd

booger 10-15-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 13650368)
Works for migraines. I know several people who use it for pain successfully but I have no idea about anxiety.

Quick question to BD or others is with there being so many brands out there online I’m basically looking at which one to actually try. I got a bottle of the natures made type brand natural way I think that’s basically the Walmart brand line for their vitamins. It was called hemptif. So I took some of that for arthritis/inflammation. Somewhat helpful but now I want to actually do a trial run daily for a month and now that I am of mind this could actually be beneficial I want peoples opinions of some reputable brands or places online to buy that CP folks or friends/family of have actually had luck with. Prices and options are all over the place so as far as trying this as a supplement I’m stumped at the moment on limiting the list down to make a somewhat educated guess at this thing. Any input appreciated.

Iowanian 10-15-2018 11:22 AM

I'm curious about work drug testing.

If a person takes the CBD oil will they fail a drug test?