ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . . (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323953)

DTVietnam 07-17-2019 08:28 PM

The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . .

For those of us that dont want to comb through Sauto and Clays pent up homosexual tension towards each other and just want news.

I think we should know by Friday..Just post tweets and actual relevant news here..

Mahomo4Life posted this. . .

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Soren Petro Thinks Tyreek Hill Will Get 4 Game Suspension On Friday <a href="https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq">https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq</a></p>&mdash; XTRA 1360 (@XTRA1360) <a href="https://twitter.com/XTRA1360/status/1151548304968298498?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

-King- 07-17-2019 08:30 PM

Before we talk about that, can we rehash what happened in 2014? And is Marty available for any inside scoops?

DTVietnam 07-17-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14352106)
Before we talk about that, can we rehash what happened in 2014? And is Marty available for any inside scoops?

I would talk about that BUT I CANT REVEAL MY SOURCES!!!

Sofa King 07-17-2019 08:33 PM

In b4 thread wrecked

Bowser 07-17-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14352118)
In b4 thread wrecked

Barely, though

TLO 07-17-2019 08:38 PM

The countdown to thread destruction has begun.

carcosa 07-17-2019 08:43 PM

I got a big peenus

Chief Pagan 07-17-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14352124)
The countdown to thread destruction has begun.

You mean this POS hasn't been cut yet?

:)

Megatron96 07-17-2019 08:47 PM

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/201...ll-suspension/

Excerpt:

"The interview, which lasted from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time, was conducted by NFL Special Counsel for Investigations Lisa Friel.

The meeting is part of the league’s investigation following a child abuse probe by Johnson County and Kansas officials involving Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal. Hill is facing a potential suspension under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy.

I would not be surprised at all if Tyreek Hill is suspended at least six games for this case.

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for six games by the NFL for violating the personal conduct policy. The suspension was a result of an investigation that started more than a year after an ex-girlfriend accused Elliott of domestic violence in Columbus, Ohio.

The Columbus City Attorney’s office announced that they would not pursue charges against Elliott because of “conflicting and inconsistent information,” but the NFL can penalize a player even without legal charges.

If the NFL suspended Zeke Elliott without an arrest, they can easily suspend Tyreek Hill. Hill has a past as well, which is going to factor in. While it did not happen, I would not be shocked if the NFL still acts and suspends him." (Emphasis added)

This is the problem. Goodell isn't confined by legalities or foolishness like evidence or proof; he can unilaterally hand down unimpeachable decisions based on "we-know-not-what."

carcosa 07-17-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14352139)

Excerpt:

"The interview, which lasted from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time, was conducted by NFL Special Counsel for Investigations Lisa Friel.

The meeting is part of the league’s investigation following a child abuse probe by Johnson County and Kansas officials involving Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal. Hill is facing a potential suspension under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy.

I would not be surprised at all if Tyreek Hill is suspended at least six games for this case.

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for six games by the NFL for violating the personal conduct policy. The suspension was a result of an investigation that started more than a year after an ex-girlfriend accused Elliott of domestic violence in Columbus, Ohio.

The Columbus City Attorney’s office announced that they would not pursue charges against Elliott because of “conflicting and inconsistent information,” but the NFL can penalize a player even without legal charges.

If the NFL suspended Zeke Elliott without an arrest, they can easily suspend Tyreek Hill. Hill has a past as well, which is going to factor in. While it did not happen, I would not be shocked if the NFL still acts and suspends him." (Emphasis added)

This is the problem. Goodell isn't confined by legalities or foolishness like evidence or proof; he can unilaterally hand down unimpeachable decisions based on "we-know-not-what."

No

TLO 07-17-2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Excerpt:

No

GloucesterChief 07-17-2019 08:52 PM

Would not be that upset if the players hold out for Goodell to be stripped of his power to suspend for off the field actions that don't result in arrest/conviction.

007 07-17-2019 08:58 PM

Love the idea of this thread. I hope we can keep it to relevant news only and no pissing matches allowed.

Titty Meat 07-17-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14352106)

LMAO

Marty is hearing we will hear something about Hills status before camp

Chief Roundup 07-17-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352161)
Love the idea of this thread. I hope we can keep it to relevant news only and no pissing matches allowed.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07-17-2019 09:08 PM

This thread should only contain credible news

suzzer99 07-17-2019 09:08 PM

16 posts so far w/o degenerating to pure AIDS. A new record. Congrats everyone!

007 07-17-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14352168)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I know. The mods could do something about that for this thread. ;)

Chief Roundup 07-17-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14352176)

Like you will get people to agree on who is or is not "credible".

SAUTO 07-17-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14352176)

I agree.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07-17-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14352182)
Like you will get people to agree on who is or is not "credible".

Credible. Anyone with a blue check mark or who is affiliated with the Chiefs in anyway I.e Soren, Carrington, Terez, Kissel, Taylor etc. Marty Mac does not count as credible

Sofa King 07-17-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14352186)
I agree.

Aaaaannnnnd it's wrecked.

GloryDayz 07-17-2019 09:48 PM

He good?????

Jewish Rabbi 07-17-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Excerpt:

****. No.

Coagula 07-17-2019 10:10 PM

New here.... I suspect this has been posted here, but this is a good place for those unacquainted...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve got an hour before work and a copy of the preliminary hearing transcript from Tyreek Hill’s 2014 case. Several people have asked me for my thoughts so I’m going to read through it and live tweet as I go. First, let’s talk about what a preliminary hearing is:</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151098616569688065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

007 07-17-2019 10:16 PM

[QUOTE=Coagula;14352257]New here.... I suspect this has been posted here, but this is a good place for those unacquainted...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve got an hour before work and a copy of the preliminary hearing transcript from Tyreek Hill’s 2014 case. Several people have asked me for my thoughts so I’m going to read through it and live tweet as I go. First, let’s talk about what a preliminary hearing is:</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151098616569688065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote>

Not sure if thats considered relevant to the thread topic at this point.

SAUTO 07-17-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352266)

It's not. Let's stick to current events here. Like things that happen from today forward, please.

Coagula 07-17-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352266)

My apologies....I just thought the whole premise for Tyreek's issues being undermined, might bear a bit of relevance. Guess not. My bad.

Halfcan 07-17-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coagula (Post 14352276)
My apologies....I just thought the whole premise for Tyreek's issues being undermined, might bear a bit of relevance. Guess not. My bad.

It was already posted in the other Reek thread.

-King- 07-17-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.

Coagula 07-17-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14352277)
It was already posted in the other Reek thread.

Again, my apologies. Noob mistake...

007 07-17-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coagula (Post 14352280)
Again, my apologies. Noob mistake...

Don't sweat it. :)

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07-17-2019 10:53 PM

I posted this in another thread but my god Tyreek has the fastest feet I have ever seen

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Message from Tyreek! <a href="https://t.co/hz0KrZqenm">pic.twitter.com/hz0KrZqenm</a></p>&mdash; Dante&#39; Jones (@Dantej21) <a href="https://twitter.com/Dantej21/status/1151615907808104448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FAX 07-17-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coagula (Post 14352276)

What in the name of Magic 8-Ball Marty's Marimba Mallets are you doing to this thread, Mr. Coagula?

And what do you know about hippo lactation?

Spill or Marty will play you a song. And, believe me, you're not going to like that.

FAX

New World Order 07-17-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14352279)
Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.

This is the thread we clog up with worthless posts (like the one I'm posting now) until another thread is created with details of the suspension or announcing no suspension.

RealSNR 07-17-2019 11:54 PM

This thread will be ****ed up before the ruling comes down, and everybody will want the news posted in ANOTHER new thread.

Next time just ****ing wait until there's actual news. Don't say, "This thread is for relevant news only!" Because people will comment on it. And add bullshit to it. And once the thread gets past 100 posts you get assholes wandering in who are like, "WARES THE NEWS GUYZ?"

People should just trust that a new Tyreek Hill thread will be posted when there's actually news. We haven't had many because guess what? THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY NEWS.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 12:07 AM

I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES USING MY PENIS!

007 07-18-2019 12:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352310)
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.

Yes

rtmike 07-18-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14352279)

O my goodness. I be lol-ing good as I type.
Like anyone needs an excuse to start a new thread.

The second Badell agrees with his Magic 8 ball, I’ll be here looking for said thread. Plenty of hate and discontent to follow over the lack of discipline I’m sure, ;).

But I tell ya what, I sure’s heck won’t be opening a mega thread and hope I pick the right page to start. I’m already at 30 ppp, lol.

Sorry, not directly “He Good” related. But when or if I hear anything Chiefs related, I come straight here. So I’m already impatient, lol. When you live on the left coast, this is the BEST place for Chief material!

007 07-18-2019 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 14352318)
O my goodness. I be lol-ing good as I type.
Like anyone needs an excuse to start a new thread.

The second Badell agrees with his Magic 8 ball, I’ll be here looking for said thread. Plenty of hate and discontent to follow over the lack of discipline I’m sure, ;).

But I tell ya what, I sure’s heck won’t be opening a mega thread and hope I pick the right page to start. I’m already at 30 ppp, lol.

Sorry, not directly “He Good” related. But when or if I hear anything Chiefs related, I come straight here. So I’m already impatient, lol. When you live on the left coast, this is the BEST place for Chief material!

Off to DC in 3...2...1... :D

BlackOp 07-18-2019 01:18 AM

Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-18-2019 04:45 AM

An news yet? I'm not combing through 3 pages of bullshit to look.

GloryDayz 07-18-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14352338)
An news yet? I'm not combing through 3 pages of bullshit to look.

Nnnnnnnnnnnope.

-King- 07-18-2019 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14352321)
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

What about jail time?

Why Not? 07-18-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14352309)
I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES USING MY PENIS!

-The dude who was sleeping with Mrs. Bonilla
7/16/2019

Updated.

loochy 07-18-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352310)

It's Sauto's fault.

FringeNC 07-18-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Maybe the NFL is waiting for the G Men to raid the Espinal compound.

Eleazar 07-18-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 14352432)
Maybe the NFL is waiting for the G Men to raid the Espinal compound.

Based on what I read on ChiefsPlanet I think this is the most plausible explanation. They'll have the Delta Force roping in from a chopper onto her roof any time now.

FAX 07-18-2019 08:51 AM

First, it was, "Who's man enough to take the Tyreek Hill Challenge?"

Now, it's “De Oppresso Liber.”

FAX

Monty 07-18-2019 10:02 AM

CP waiting on the announcement from the NFL:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kKJPqp...A0kl/giphy.gif

IUsedToBeATightEnd 07-18-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

... foolishness like evidence or proof;"

Heading back to the old wild west and to the law of "rope and soap".
Who needs evidence or proof ? Let's just hang the mother****er !!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Chiefshrink 07-18-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

This is my thinking as well. This situation is soooooo convoluted and complex and yet the court of public opinion has already made up their mind. Like I said, Goodell will turn over every stone in this situation and this will take time just like he did with Zeke. So when he gives Reek a light suspension or no suspension at all he will have all the facts to justify his decision to the public even though it won't matter. My guess is Goodell is investigating the Espinal family with a fine tooth comb right now to see if Reek's claims are true when he had his meeting with the NFL office.

Halfcan 07-18-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14352735)
This is my thinking as well. This situation is soooooo convoluted and complex and yet the court of public opinion has already made up their mind. Like I said, Goodell will turn over every stone in this situation and this will take time just like he did with Zeke. So when he gives Reek a light suspension or no suspension at all he will have all the facts to justify his decision to the public even though it won't matter. My guess is Goodell is investigating the Espinal family with a fine tooth comb right now to see if Reek's claims are true when he had his meeting with the NFL office.

Or Reek is just another appointment in his day planner.

Ten minutes scheduled to **** up Reek's life and then break for lunch.

Color Red 07-18-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14352735)

The longer this goes, the more I think it is to the Chiefs and Tyreek's favor. It would be so rude to drop a bomb of suspension right before camp. But, we'll see. Also, don't think the NFLPA and Tyreek's legal isn't watching this. Neither he or the team should be getting screwed because of some scheme by Espinal. IMHO

jettio 07-18-2019 02:46 PM

I predict they are going to fine him 75% of what they fined him for manning the camera after his TD celebration.

He will also be ordered to speak at every rookie orientation about the perils of falling for a pretty girl with screwball family and friends.

FloridaMan88 07-18-2019 05:39 PM

Is tomorrow... a.k.a. the last news dump Friday before the Chiefs start training camp, the day we finally end this shit?

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14353239)
Is tomorrow... a.k.a. the last news dump Friday before the Chiefs start training camp, the day we finally end this shit?

I certainly hope so..

Lprechaun 07-18-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 14353052)
I predict they are going to fine him 75% of what they fined him for manning the camera after his TD celebration.

He will also be ordered to speak at every rookie orientation about the perils of falling for a pretty girl with screwball family and friends.

Only quoted this for using the word "fine"... why not a fine instead of suspensions for situations as convoluted as this?
(I dont think he should get any discipline )
Do fines just not work? If they dont than why do owners get fined for the same type things? They make more money.

srvy 07-18-2019 05:45 PM

Well a few days ago it was going to be Monday or Wednesday. Today I read its either Friday or Wednesday. I think Rodger is with Robert at one of his favorite rub and tug shops.

pugsnotdrugs19 07-18-2019 05:48 PM

I’ll be honest. 4 games will kinda piss me off.

Suspending a guy for a quarter of the season (if) he is innocent of all wrongdoing for being accused and caught in a web of shit like this feels dumb.

If you suspend him 4 games, it sends the message to casual fans that you think he was guilty and settled on 4 games. In which case, it’s too short and they are going to roast you (like w/ Ray Rice).

If you don’t suspend him or maybe even just 2 games, it sends a clearer message that the guy got ****ed and is NOT a domestic abuser (thus taking the heat off of the league).

JMO...

Hammock Parties 07-18-2019 05:50 PM

if they don't announce tomorrow it's gonna be 0 games

suzzer99 07-18-2019 05:51 PM

The weird format on this thread is FREAKING ME THE **** OUT

Kiimo 07-18-2019 05:51 PM

If it is four games then my thinking is Hill actually did that "hold your arms out and get punched in the chest thing".

If it is two games it's for the threat on the tape.

Zero games and Roger knows Hill never did shit.

Any more than four games and there is evidence out there that we don't know about.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14353268)
The weird format on this thread is FREAKING ME THE **** OUT

I do 10 posts per page. Only page 2 is ****ed up for me :)

SAUTO 07-18-2019 06:00 PM

And GOD DAMMIT this thread isn't for any of that.

Stop.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14353294)
And GOD DAMMIT this thread isn't for any of that.

Stop.

Please, for the love of all that is (or isn't) holy, this.

SAUTO 07-18-2019 06:02 PM

Jesus ****ing christ clay, take that bullshit somewhere else.

You don't know if she's trying to get custody of zev.

Chief Northman 07-18-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14353270)
If it is four games then my thinking is Hill actually did that "hold your arms out and get punched in the chest thing".

If it is two games it's for the threat on the tape.

Zero games and Roger knows Hill never did shit.

Any more than four games and there is evidence out there that we don't know about.

Sounds reasonable.

Lprechaun 07-18-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14353301)
Listen this isn't true. A punch doesn't have to leave a mark.

But this thread isn't about anything that happened before this thread was made.

Last warning.

Link?
And I don't really care about your last warning. You engaged as well.

007 07-18-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14353301)
Listen this isn't true. A punch doesn't have to leave a mark.

But this thread isn't about anything that happened before this thread was made.

Last warning.

I support this post.

SAUTO 07-18-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 14353305)
Link?
And I don't really care about your last warning. You engaged as well.

Ok. Fair enough. Bye.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14353308)
Ok. Fair enough. Bye.

ROFL

notorious 07-18-2019 06:20 PM

Prepare to get ****ed in the ass gentlemen.

This league is anything but fair.

GloryDayz 07-18-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14353324)
Prepare to get ****ed in the ass gentlemen.

This league is anything but fair.

^^^^ Truth ^^^^

suzzer99 07-18-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14353293)
I do 10 posts per page. Only page 2 is ****ed up for me :)

Interesting. So the offending post is between 11 and 20.

-King- 07-18-2019 06:36 PM

I'm hearing he'll get a 3 month jail sentence starting in August and get 4 games after that. So he should be back by December and in time for the playoff run!

BossChief 07-18-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14353261)
I’ll be honest. 4 games will kinda piss me off.

Suspending a guy for a quarter of the season (if) he is innocent of all wrongdoing for being accused and caught in a web of shit like this feels dumb.

If you suspend him 4 games, it sends the message to casual fans that you think he was guilty and settled on 4 games. In which case, it’s too short and they are going to roast you (like w/ Ray Rice).

If you don’t suspend him or maybe even just 2 games, it sends a clearer message that the guy got ****ed and is NOT a domestic abuser (thus taking the heat off of the league).

JMO...

We have no idea if he did nothing wrong.

Hill said himself that he would listen to CPS for ways to better discipline his kids because he’s not doing it right. It’s possible the NFL has pictures of welts and bruises that we don’t know about...but that he admitted to in the 8 hour meeting.

I’m prepared for the worst,

Because, Chiefs.

Why Not? 07-18-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14353344)

Hill said himself that he would listen to CPS for ways to better discipline his kids because he’s not doing it right. It’s possible the NFL has pictures of welts and bruises that we don’t know about...but that he admitted to in the 8 hour meeting.

Because, Chiefs.

I’m starting to worry as well. It’s kinda the “Vegas factor”, or betting against the public, if you will. Most around here seem to think he’s getting little to no suspension, which makes me fear he’s getting the book thrown at him, NFL version. Very aware this could be because Chiefs trauma response.

staylor26 07-18-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14353344)

Because, Chiefs.

Lol no.

If that’s the case, the leaks from the Chiefs wouldn’t have been so positive/optimistic after the meeting.