ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325929)

BlackOp 10-13-2019 05:47 PM

Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs

Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.

RunKC 10-13-2019 05:48 PM

Blackop likes to vent about his Stockholm syndrome

notorious 10-13-2019 05:48 PM

Did you see how many calls the officials gave us against Indy?

We have fallen out of favor because this team doesn't deserve it.

BlackOp 10-13-2019 05:55 PM

This game was a carbon clone of the Rams...and I remember saying "**** it, this is stupid to keep watching this "sport".

I didn't watch the next 2 games...but Mahomes brought me back.

Should have listened to myself...

Chiefs aren't going to magically start to get calls in the post-season...

What happened today would never happen to NE....the penalty reversal is reserved for teams they want to lose.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 10-13-2019 05:59 PM

The spotlight pressure is off Mahomes now.

Jewish Rabbi 10-13-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523250)
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.

Maybe you should kill yourself

Hammock Parties 10-13-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 14523297)
The spotlight pressure is off Mahomes now.

we're better as underdogs

always have been

crayzkirk 10-13-2019 06:07 PM

Mahomes has no help on the offensive line, the defense is pathetic. The Donkeys might kill Mahomes behind this line.

bdlangton 10-13-2019 06:11 PM

It was a pretty evenly called game. There are always some calls that you can argue one way or the other. Very few penalties called or not called significantly impact the result of the game, unless the players think woe is me and choose to let it affect their play after the fact.

BlackOp 10-13-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 14523302)
Maybe you should kill yourself

I'm not killing myself over billionaires exploiting human's territorial/war-like urges.

This is all a profit show...and we know how the Chiefs role ends in the play.

The silver-lining is I wont be surprised or frustrated in January....it's probably best for most to tether their expectations.

The fun in rooting for something...is the fact you have a chance.

The title says "Chiefs are still considered dregs of the NFL"...and I stand by it.

Jewish Rabbi 10-13-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523339)
I'm not killing myself over billionaires exploiting human's territorial/war-like urges.

This is all a profit show...and we know how the Chiefs role ends in the play.

The silver-lining is I wont be surprised or frustrated in January....it's probably best for most to tether their expectations.

The fun in rooting for something...is the fact you have a chance.

The title says "Chiefs are still considered dregs of the NFL"...and I stand by it.

Maybe you should stop watching then.

Jewish Rabbi 10-13-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 14523359)

Actually, I don't even care if you stop watching. Just stop posting here.

Mahomes_Is_God 10-13-2019 06:25 PM

I agree with all of this OP. The game was clearly fixed, but I'm not ready to give up on this team. If there's ever been a QB great enough to beat Kraft's system, it's Mahomes. Only problem is his ankle is busted up. That bye can't come soon enough.

BlackOp 10-13-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 14523359)

I'm definitely done for a while...Mahomes was the only reason I was still interested.

Three7s 10-13-2019 06:27 PM

If I recall, there have been many years where the Chiefs could come off a year like last year and be predicted as SB favorites only to fall flat on their face. Nothing new under the sun.

Iowanian 10-13-2019 06:27 PM

Go drink some draino.

There are about 28 fan bases who wish they were in our shoes.....even after this shitshow I paid a grand to watch today.

kcpasco 10-13-2019 06:27 PM

The penalty reversal was some bs folks. I’ve never seen that before.

kcpasco 10-13-2019 06:29 PM

I have never seen a penalty reversed like that. I can guarantee that doesn’t happen to NE either.

Mahomes_Is_God 10-13-2019 06:32 PM

Kraft wanted the Texans to win and he made it happen. Plain and simple. This league is a joke.

tk13 10-13-2019 06:33 PM

If you spend any time on the Internet outside this place, Facebook, Twitter, other boards... fans of just about every other team think the Chiefs are one of the teams who gets the most favorable officiating because of Mahomes.

BlackOp 10-13-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 14523392)
Go drink some draino.

There are about 28 fan bases who wish they were in our shoes.....even after this shitshow I paid a grand to watch today.

Sounds like you are already drinking NFL-supplied draino....

Just pretend that phantom DH on Breeland...when KC had just stopped them on 4th down, didn't happen.

This game was determined before it started...and the ref was going to throw that flag no matter what happened on the play.

RaidersOftheCellar 10-13-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdlangton (Post 14523333)
It was a pretty evenly called game. There are always some calls that you can argue one way or the other. Very few penalties called or not called significantly impact the result of the game, unless the players think woe is me and choose to let it affect their play after the fact.

This is total BS.

One offensive hold can kill a drive. One drive can be the difference in the game. Several questionable calls went against the Chiefs today. Including a TD being wiped off the board.

Star56 10-13-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14523413)
Kraft wanted the Texans to win and he made it happen. Plain and simple. This league is a joke.

Why are you even on this board if you believe nutty conspiracy theories? I guess Chiefs ownership and management are just fools because they apparently are part of the con job right??

Geesh...stop watching if your serious.

Star56 10-13-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523432)

Just pretend that phantom DH on Breeland...when KC had just stopped them on 4th down, didn't happen.

This game was determined before it started...and the ref was going to throw that flag no matter what happened on the play.

Then why are you in an NFL team forum?? If you believe this nonsense why are you here? Seriously??

RaidersOftheCellar 10-13-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

What’s the background on Hunt and the mafia? Got any good links?

I’m interested in digging into NFL ties to the mafia.

Star56 10-13-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 14523417)
If you spend any time on the Internet outside this place, Facebook, Twitter, other boards... fans of just about every other team think the Chiefs are one of the teams who gets the most favorable officiating because of Mahomes.

Exactly. Wacky, kooky conspiracy stuff yet these guys still watch and post. Why?

Mahomes_Is_God 10-13-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14523450)
Why are you even on this board if you believe nutty conspiracy theories? I guess Chiefs ownership and management are just fools because they apparently are part of the con job right??

Geesh...stop watching if your serious.

Do you not watch the games? Are you too reeruned to notice how one-sided the officiating is? We were gonna blow that shitty Houstan team out today, but the refs got in the way. Also **** you

vailpass 10-13-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523384)
I'm definitely done for a while...Mahomes was the only reason I was still interested.

Sure you are.
C U Next Thursday.

BlackOp 10-13-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14523459)
Then why are you in an NFL team forum?? If you believe this nonsense why are you here? Seriously??

Because of my failure to recognize or believe my own cognitive dissonance...force of habit also.

Been watching this lie for over 40+ years...and feeling cumulatively dumber every year for doing so.

There was nothing entertaining about today...just the feeling of being ripped-off and witnessing premeditated dishonesty.

What's the point...

Star56 10-13-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523488)
Because of my failure to recognize or believe my own cognitive dissonance...force of habit also.

Been watching this lie for over 40+ years...and feeling cumulatively dumber every year for doing so.

There was nothing entertaining about today...just the feeling of being ripped-off.

What's the point...

Andy and the poor defense lost the game. Not the refs or Bob Kraft.

Is Mahomes in on the conspiracy? I mean you guys have uncovered these dark truths, Mahomes and Hill and Andy and everybody on the team must be in on the fix right?

Wow. Mahomes is just a patsy for the NFL con game.

RaidersOftheCellar 10-13-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14523459)

First off, one might watch because he’s not 100% sure. One might still find entertainment in watching Mahomes. Or be stuck in the routine.

Aside from that, a “fix” doesn’t have to guarantee the outcome. Maybe these penalties can be overcome? Hell, that would make it that much more satisfying if they break through.

Iowanian 10-13-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523432)

I was reading this and considering dressing up on Halloween as you.....but the. I realized I could never fit 4 dicks in my mouth at the same time.

Wisconsin_Chief 10-13-2019 07:09 PM

I’m not sure how anyone could have watched that game and not come away thinking there was an obvious agenda with the officiating. It’s not even a question.

Sure, the defense is garbage. That’s also not a question. However, we still probably win this game if not for blatantly biased officiating.

Not that it really matters, because this team isn’t doing jack this year with this pathetic defense.

Jerm 10-13-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 14523557)
I’m not sure how anyone could have watched that game and not come away thinking there was an obvious agenda with the officiating. It’s not even a question.

Sure, the defense is garbage. That’s also not a question. However, we still probably win this game if not for blatantly biased officiating.

Not that it really matters, because this team isn’t doing jack this year with this pathetic defense.

So what does the league have to gain by having the Chiefs and the new face of the league lose?

lcarus 10-13-2019 07:14 PM

We got straight up screwed today.

Wisconsin_Chief 10-13-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14523572)
So what does the league have to gain by having the Chiefs and the new face of the league lose?

Good question, one I honestly can’t answer. I’m not saying there’s some grand conspiracy at play, just that the officiating in this particular game was pretty clearly one sided.

SuperBowl4 10-13-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 14523557)

NFL is rigged? NO WAY.

tk13 10-13-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Trying to get league superstar Derek Carr into the playoffs, of course.

Star56 10-13-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 14523669)
Trying to get league superstar Derek Carr into the playoffs, of course.

Mahomes IS the superstar the NFL wants to promote. It's nonsense to think they want him to.lose.

kcpasco 10-13-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14523676)
Mahomes IS the superstar the NFL wants to promote. It's nonsense to think they want him to.lose.

Did you see the officiating this week? I could argue the league wants to make Mahomes suffer. Maybe if he kissed some young boys he would be favored.

RaidersOftheCellar 10-13-2019 08:05 PM

I think, from the league’s standpoint, they primarily care about TV ratings. You’ll notice that refs rarely allow a big game to get out of hand early. Today’s game and last year in Pitt are prime examples. But they of course may also favor larger markets, particularly in the playoffs.

Then you have the possible Kraft/Goodell connection. Not too hard to believe, given their dominance with often relatively average rosters.

Then there’s the potential for mob influence.

JakeF 10-13-2019 08:38 PM

This about that for a sec. People have been screaming for the golden ticket of a franchise QB for years. Andy Reid can't even put an elite team on the field with a HOF QB.

If only we had Aaron Rodger ........... Reid would still suck.

Star56 10-13-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14523687)
Did you see the officiating this week? I could argue the league wants to make Mahomes suffer. Maybe if he kissed some young boys he would be favored.

It did suck. But it sucked in other games. The Browns game officiating was abysmal.

Star56 10-13-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14523718)
I think, from the league’s standpoint, they primarily care about TV ratings. You’ll notice that refs rarely allow a big game to get out of hand early. Today’s game and last year in Pitt are prime examples. But they of course may also favor larger markets, particularly in the playoffs.

Then you have the possible Kraft/Goodell connection. Not too hard to believe, given their dominance with often relatively average rosters.

Then there’s the potential for mob influence.

So do the 53 players know that the outcomes are predetermined and that the mob may be behind it all?

When they practice during the week and game plan do the coaches all.know its rigged?

I mean if casual observers are clever enough to discern the clues, I would think all 53 and the practice squads have to be in on the fix.

What keeps everyone quiet? Does the mob use hitmen to keep everybody in line?

Chiefshrink 10-13-2019 09:15 PM

How Andy didn't win that challenge when clearly Kelce was interfered with is beyond me !! Even Fouts agreed that it was interference and not even close and he hates us!!

BlackOp 10-13-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Well...I can list a couple theories.

1. Goodell wants grow the NFL into a $25 billion annually monster...it's in his agenda's best interest to impart parity. How interesting is the 2019 season when you Mahomes throwing for 6000 yards and going undefeated? There are 15 other teams in the AFC and a lot of them are terrible. That's a lot of eyeballs tuning out. Hope sells.

NE is off-limits to this as Kraft runs the league and gave Goodell his career.

2. Raiders are relocating into an entirely new market...it is imperative to keep them competitive this year. I predicted this before the season began...hard to sell seat licenses for a last place team. They have to keep the AFCW close...

3. They could have every intention of having Mahomes in the AFCCG again....but six games in, it's best to create some drama.

4. NFL puppet masters have vowed never to let KC in the SB...old school, old money grudges.

RaidersOftheCellar 10-13-2019 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14523846)
So do the 53 players know that the outcomes are predetermined and that the mob may be behind it all?

When they practice during the week and game plan do the coaches all.know its rigged?

I mean if casual observers are clever enough to discern the clues, I would think all 53 and the practice squads have to be in on the fix.

What keeps everyone quiet? Does the mob use hitmen to keep everybody in line?

I don’t consider it to be “predetermined” per se.

I think the players are mostly in the same boat as fans. Skeptical of influences but no proof. Some probably have more insider knowledge than others.

But I don’t buy into a WWF-style conspiracy with player cooperation. That’s insane.

BlackOp 10-13-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14523846)

No...not at all.

That would be "need to know" information...a very small amount of officials/coaches are needed.

The owners are all part of it.

Its a monopoly..

If you can step outside of your bubble....try to imagine owning an unregulated monopoly where a few "controversial" and perfectly timed calls could generate you 100's of millions of dollars every week. It would be the easiest money to make in the world other than forcing taxes. It is outside of government regulation...you cant get busted for it.

It's ridiculous...and the league has gone as far to put mouthpieces (NFL employees) in the booth to sell you on the sham. All the NFL network people repeat what their producers tell them...and create a narrative to steer you away.....are you going to trust you own eyes or what "experts" tell you?...most defer to authority. Its a natural phenomenon.

It's researched and coordinated...

They even have their main writers now discussing the betting lines..every week...like this normal.

If you want to play pretend..and think this is a legitimate sport...go ahead. Part of it IS an actual sport... but it's more a billion dollar machine milking the gullible and naive.

This is like the WWF as far as people cheering for something that is artificial...but an entirely different animal. It involves cities actual identities which people inherently bond with...it's a brilliant sham...2nd only to the federal reserve.

Think if Hulk Hogan represented KC...and ONLY KC...then he has a match with another person that only represented Denver....kind of like that.

You are rooting for a painted helmet logo...that represents your geographical location....kind of silly when you think about it.

Nzoner 10-14-2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14523535)

Aside from that, a “fix” doesn’t have to guarantee the outcome.

DING DING!

This video of ABC's Nightline is a good watch for anyone who knows little to nothing about the gambling angle of the NFL.It's 30 years old now but a must watch to at least get informed on the possibilities of corruption within a sport that billions of dollars are bet on every year.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v8KQAeEwfVM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

King_Chief_Fan 10-14-2019 06:57 AM

Remember the Judge ruling that said the NFL can run the show with predetermined outcomes like the fake wrestling?.. it is entertainment
Owners
Mobs
Coaches? Why else would fat Andy change to crap play calling?

WWE...NFLE....what is the difference ?

Nzoner 10-14-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 14524278)

I was just talking to a Seattle fan who still can't get over the fact they passed the ball on the 1 yard line resulting in an INT and Pats Super Bowl win with a guy like Beast Mode on the team.

Wisconsin_Chief 10-14-2019 07:05 AM

I'm honestly in shock that there are still some people out there who don't think the NFL intentionally steers outcomes to their liking via officiating. I don't know how anyone could be actively watching over the years and not figure that out.

I don't think the players or coaches are involved, it's way above them. They are just paid employees of a corporation that's looking to make as much money as humanly possible. No different than most of us who don't know what's actually going on at the top of the companies we work for.

It's a tough conclusion to face, and I get that. So many people tie their entire identity to a football team. I used to be the same way. Now, I just watch it as if I'm watching the WWE, nothing more and nothing less. Once it becomes obvious the result is being heavily influenced, I just accept the game is lost. If we somehow pull it out despite that, then great.

This game in particular was painfully obvious. Not that we deserved to win anyway, our defense is an abomination.

CrookedTrump 10-14-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Somehow it always comes back to the Patriots.....I don't know maybe if the Cheifs scored a single point in the 1st half of last year's AFCCG?

Nzoner 10-14-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 14524294)
I'm honestly in shock that there are still some people out there who don't think the NFL intentionally steers outcomes to their liking via officiating. I don't know how anyone could be actively watching over the years and not figure that out.

I don't think the players or coaches are involved, it's way above them. They are just paid employees of a corporation that's looking to make as much money as humanly possible. No different than most of us who don't know what's actually going on at the top of the companies we work for.

It's a tough conclusion to face, and I get that. So many people tie their entire identity to a football team. I used to be the same way. Now, I just watch it as if I'm watching the WWE, nothing more and nothing less. Once it becomes obvious the result is being heavily influenced, I just accept the game is lost. If we somehow pull it out despite that, then great.

This game in particular was painfully obvious. Not that we deserved to win anyway, our defense is an abomination.

Very well stated and I wholeheartedly agree as I used to be as diehard as they come.Now a loss just rolls off my back and I can't tell you what a relief that is compared to how it used to affect me.

CrookedTrump 10-14-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 14524278)
Remember the Judge ruling that said the NFL can run the show with predetermined outcomes like the fake wrestling?.. it is entertainment
Owners
Mobs

WWE...NFLE....what is the difference ?

Yea I just can't get how a league (which means owners of all teams) tells thier commissioner to "get" the Patriots and their QB over an unproven equipment violation (fact). Then also tell him to ensure the Patriots always get the calls to help beat all of their teams? All the owners want to win, and all of them would be happy if Pats weren't involved at all, yet they are very year.

Point is, good teams don't commit a ton of penalties but if they do get a bad call they overcome them. NFL employs a lot of bad coaches and a lot of bad refs. Chiefs IMO are very talented offensively but not well coached. Defensively they are atrocious. The Texans yesterday had some calls go against them but they fought through it (and an early 10 point deficet) and made plays when they had to, the Chiefs didn't. That's why they lost......

Mecca 10-14-2019 07:27 AM

Boston is a massive market...the NFL thinks dynasties are good for ratings, is it really coincidental that both of their bowl loses came to ****ing NY?

Allison Chainz 10-14-2019 07:30 AM

Anyone know what Tim Grunhard is doing these days.. Have not heard anything or seen anything of him lately on TV...

Mecca 10-14-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allison Chainz (Post 14524335)
Anyone know what Tim Grunhard is doing these days.. Have not heard anything or seen anything of him lately on TV...

He's on 810 every week I believe.

Nzoner 10-14-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allison Chainz (Post 14524335)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14524338)
He's on 810 every week I believe.

Yep,he was even pimping CBD oil the other day when they were doing a live remote broadcast.

Star56 10-14-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14524331)
Boston is a massive market...the NFL thinks dynasties are good for ratings, is it really coincidental that both of their bowl loses came to ****ing NY?

Ah yes David Tyree was part of the conspiracy!!

Also Wes Welker let the ball.go through his hands!!

Don't forget Matt Ryan's microchip was activated when they were ahead 28-3 to intentionally blow the game!!!!

And Russell Wilson was part of this diabolical conspiracy
when he threw the pass!!

Wow...my eyes are opening :)

Mecca 10-14-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14524747)
Ah yes David Tyree was part of the conspiracy!!

Also Wes Welker let the ball.go through his hands!!

Don't forget Matt Ryan's microchip was activated when they were ahead 28-3 to intentionally blow the game!!!!

And Russell Wilson was part of this diabolical conspiracy
when he threw the pass!!

Wow...my eyes are opening :)

If I gave control of the Pats/Falcons superbowl to basically any 10 year old that plays Madden when that game was 28-3, they'd all have bowl rings, think about that.

Star56 10-14-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrookedTrump (Post 14524328)
Yea I just can't get how a league (which means owners of all teams) tells thier commissioner to "get" the Patriots and their QB over an unproven equipment violation (fact). Then also tell him to ensure the Patriots always get the calls to help beat all of their teams? All the owners want to win, and all of them would be happy if Pats weren't involved at all, yet they are very year.

Point is, good teams don't commit a ton of penalties but if they do get a bad call they overcome them. NFL employs a lot of bad coaches and a lot of bad refs. Chiefs IMO are very talented offensively but not well coached. Defensively they are atrocious. The Texans yesterday had some calls go against them but they fought through it (and an early 10 point deficet) and made plays when they had to, the Chiefs didn't. That's why they lost......

Oh don't go being logical!!! The MICROCHIP implants!!! All the referees know about the conspiracies but they keep it quiet!!!

The Chiefs were TOLD to arm tackle opponents!!! Bob Kraft's voice suddenly appeared in their helmets.." let the runner pass....let the runner pass...".

Star56 10-14-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14524749)
If I gave control of the Pats/Falcons superbowl to basically any 10 year old that plays Madden when that game was 28-3, they'd all have bowl rings, think about that.

Yikes! When Arthur Blank was on the sideline looking like a fool and utterly distraught he was acting!! He knew the fix was in but Belichick ordered him to go on the sidelines with his wife and act the fool!!

All the Falcon coaches were part of the conspiracy!! Same with Seattle!! Same with Rams!! Man this goes deeeeep.

CrookedTrump 10-14-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14524775)
Yikes! When Arthur Blank was on the sideline looking like a fool and utterly distraught he was acting!! He knew the fix was in but Belichick ordered him to go on the sidelines with his wife and act the fool!!

All the Falcon coaches were part of the conspiracy!! Same with Seattle!! Same with Rams!! Man this goes deeeeep.

I don't know what it is but opposing fans just can't handle the Patriots. Every week in almost every game in the league there are major complaints. However, if it is a Patriots game then it's a league conspiracy or they are cheating. It's actually quite amusing. Pats have a great coach and a great QB, and in today's game that is all you need to dominate, no other team has that. Now Pats have a great defense again, first time in a decade, and people are losing their minds!

RaidersOftheCellar 10-14-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 14524294)

Well, I disagree with the "deserved" aspect. KC deserved to have a 27-9 lead, and it's highly unlikely that they would have surrendered a lead like that. That was the recipe all throughout last season. Get a huge early lead and force them to abandon the run. Then they're unable to exploit our primary weakness and also unable to keep Mahomes off the field.

This game looked to be following the same pattern as so many others...until the "questionable" calls began to pile up.

At the very least, the officials were working to keep the game close to avoid losing the TV audience. Either way, it cost us the game.

MahiMike 10-14-2019 03:53 PM

Same as it ever was.

RaidersOftheCellar 10-14-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrookedTrump (Post 14524328)

Deflategate was a "makeup" punishment for looking the other way at Spygate.

Small price to pay for years of rampant cheating, I'd say.

Mile High Mania 10-14-2019 03:58 PM

Still whining about the refs, eh?

TheDeej 10-14-2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14523284)
What happened today would never happen to NE...

Are you not familiar with deflategate? The literally suspended the Pats QB because they didn't understand how air pressure works.

For a poster with a tough sounding name like BlackOp you seem to whine a lot. "Wah--my football team lost. The NFL MUST be against us!"

Grow a sack.

Star56 10-14-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeej (Post 14525930)
Are you not familiar with deflategate? The literally suspended the Pats QB because they didn't understand how air pressure works.

For a poster with a tough sounding name like BlackOp you seem to whine a lot. "Wah--my football team lost. The NFL MUST be against us!"

Grow a sack.

In that deflated ball game against the Colts Brady was bad in the first half. Then they took out the deflated ball at the half and replaced it with a regulation ball.....then Brady had a spectacular second half.

Well....that PROVES....uh.....wait...that doesn't fit the conspiracy....damn!!!

iDeaL 10-14-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeej (Post 14525930)

Grow a sack.

Deflategate was nothing more than a ****ing dog and pony show to try and convince people that the league doesn't favor them. The entire thing was bullshit and ultimately cost the Patriots NOTHING, zip zilch nada. A fresh TB off a 4 week vacation.

BlackOp 10-15-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrookedTrump (Post 14525635)
I don't know what it is but opposing fans just can't handle the Patriots. Every week in almost every game in the league there are major complaints. However, if it is a Patriots game then it's a league conspiracy or they are cheating. It's actually quite amusing. Pats have a great coach and a great QB, and in today's game that is all you need to dominate, no other team has that. Now Pats have a great defense again, first time in a decade, and people are losing their minds!

LMAO

Oh hey look...some Masshole with 26 posts defending the officials. That is shocking...I mean, I'm taken aback.

They are only the most important part of Brady's career...and that franchise. The invisible 12th man.

Kraft literally hugged an official before the Giants game....of course this seems like normal behavior for supposed impartial referees to embrace an owner....to your bullshit fanbase.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

What a ****ing joke...all of it. Charade...

“They actually do a good job,” Kraft responded. “I’ll tell you, in our game in KC, there were a number of controversial calls that they "had" to get right and they got ‘em all right.

“We have one more game left, so we love the refs,” Kraft said.

Jesus Christ....

CrookedTrump 10-15-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14527209)
LMAO

Oh hey look...some Masshole with 26 posts defending the officials. That is shocking...I mean, I'm taken aback.

They are only the most important part of Brady's career...and that franchise. The invisible 12th man.

Kraft literally hugged an official before the Giants game....of course this seems like normal behavior for supposed impartial referees to embrace an owner....to your bullshit fanbase.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

What a ****ing joke...all of it. Charade...

“They actually do a good job,” Kraft responded. “I’ll tell you, in our game in KC, there were a number of controversial calls that they "had" to get right and they got ‘em all right.

“We have one more game left, so we love the refs,” Kraft said.

Jesus Christ....

I have an idea, bitch about your teams owner. He obviously sucks. Tell him to hug the refs and say they do a great job. Not our fault the Patriots have the best coach, best QB, and best owner. It's funny, nflpenalties.com which keeps track of all penalties for and against each team doesn't support your ignorant, overly biased, and completely dolted, factless based opinion......hint: it's because you are wrong.

BlackOp 10-15-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrookedTrump (Post 14528846)
I have an idea, bitch about your teams owner. He obviously sucks. Tell him to hug the refs and say they do a great job. Not our fault the Patriots have the best coach, best QB, and best owner. It's funny, nflpenalties.com which keeps track of all penalties for and against each team doesn't support your ignorant, overly biased, and completely dolted, factless based opinion......hint: it's because you are wrong.

I'm really sorry your self-worth is tied to a fake NFL dynasty...to the point of defending on it on a Chiefs fan site.

You should have t-shirts printed with "We love the refs"-Kraft on the back .

"Looks like Robert Kraft presented a game ball to Walt Coleman, who is retiring. Just walked into official's room with a ball and a camera. Came out empty handed," tweeted Tom Leyden, the sports anchor for WFXT-TV in Boston.

BlackOp 10-15-2019 11:53 PM

You see this shit...and are left shaking your head. After a game where no defensive/offensive penalties are called in an AFCCG...

https://twitter.com/OurStateCSU/stat...193729/video/1

CrookedTrump 10-16-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14529569)
You see this shit...and are left shaking your head. After a game where no defensive/offensive penalties are called in an AFCCG...

https://twitter.com/OurStateCSU/stat...193729/video/1

Ahhh, a easily manipulated by the cespool called the internet and social media. You believe what you want. I find it wonderfully amusing, and an added bonus to what's been a fantastic 18 years if unprecedented winning. Somehow Aaron Rogers gets every call and the stats prove it. Texans just got a questionable call vs your Chiefs. Yet for some imbeciles :rolleyes:it's only the Patriots who get the calls....ok:thumb:

Coochie liquor 10-16-2019 05:44 PM

The penalty reversal may have been to keep the game close. The fact that our defense could t stop their offense at all wasn’t on the refs, that’s on our players and coaches.

Coochie liquor 10-16-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star56 (Post 14524756)
Oh don't go being logical!!! The MICROCHIP implants!!! All the referees know about the conspiracies but they keep it quiet!!!

The Chiefs were TOLD to arm tackle opponents!!! Bob Kraft's voice suddenly appeared in their helmets.." let the runner pass....let the runner pass...".

Omg this is ****ing funny!! Kadoos Pats fan, I’m ****ing dying!!

crayzkirk 10-16-2019 05:57 PM

I think the NFL is kicking back on the Mahomes phenomenon. He has become so popular in a really short time. Everyone in Kansas City loves him however I would bet that fans of opposing teams are feeling a little Mahomes burnout or envy. Kansas City isn't exactly a hugely popular team; especially being here in Flyover Country.

I'm already tired of the State Farm commercials; no wonder my premiums are so high.

cripple creek 10-16-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14523380)
Only problem is his ankle is busted up. That bye can't come soon enough.

fear not then... caught a little segment on fox news tonight where a metro area Methodist church held a healing service for mahomes's ankle