ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Thank you Ravens...for killing the NE trolls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326470)

BlackOp 11-04-2019 10:21 PM

Thank you Ravens...for killing the NE trolls

God...what a shitty fanbase they have up there.

Thank you to the Ravens for shoving their balls in Patriot fans lying mouths.

At least this forum can get a 2 week reprieve from the recent cancer infestation...

I think they are even worse than the Donks during the Manning/HGH years.

It's interesting that neither could acknowledge that their teams are serial cheaters.

Megatron96 11-04-2019 10:27 PM

I have been enjoying the "quiet" as it were.

comochiefsfan 11-04-2019 10:32 PM

I literally cannot wait to **** those punks in the ass twice this winter.

Worst fans in sports and it isn’t remotely close.

Sofa King 11-04-2019 10:36 PM

Now if only the trolls around here would go away. Starting with the "Patrick Mahomes II" is untradeable crowd.

Halfcan 11-04-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14575753)
Now if only the trolls around here would go away. Starting with the "Patrick Mahomes II" is untradeable crowd.

:hmmm: You want to trade Mahomes?

Megatron96 11-04-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14575765)
:hmmm: You want to trade Mahomes?

We're signing the cat from the MNF because it doesn't have knees. QB sneak problem solved. And a lifetime's supply of cat food and fake mice is 100000000x less than what Pat would sign for.

George Liquor 11-04-2019 11:00 PM

Yehoodi is an alright guy.

Every other Pats fan on this site can f off.

Chieftain 11-04-2019 11:01 PM

I'm really looking forward to the beating they are about to get when Pat and the mahomies pay a visit to Foxboro a few weeks from now.

Chieftain 11-04-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14575750)

You mean their "more attractive" female family members, right?:thumb:

Amnorix 11-05-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 14575778)

Ouch!

InChiefsHeaven 11-05-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14575936)
Ouch!

He didn't mean it. Stick around...;)

Yehoodi 11-05-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Thanks Mate. :clap:. You are cool yourself.

One just needs to be ones self. It is fun coming here chatting with you folks.

Yes it can be tough when some folks come on and more often than not (or a lot of the time) and just arguing or taking shots.

It was pretty rough there before the AFCCG with a small handful of guys coming around to start trouble.

Yehoodi 11-05-2019 08:14 AM

As for the game itself . . .

Tough loss, Baltimore brought their A game, and we could not stop Jackson.

The Pats did make a small handful of mental errors that lead to points, we are going to have to clean that up when we play the better teams.

Be interesting to see how the team response and see how the next 4 games go.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-05-2019 08:23 AM

Does Brady have to try and quiet down the home stadium on offense. Like Manning did in Indy & Denver. Or do all the players have headset helmets

threebag 11-05-2019 08:26 AM

It’s definitely brought something to the second half of the season. Looks like any horse can win the race just surviving the stretch to get there.

Yehoodi 11-05-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 14575981)
Does Brady have to try and quiet down the home stadium on offense. Like Manning did in Indy & Denver. Or do all the players have headset helmets

For the most part the crowd is quiet. If the crowd is into the Pats can run the offense with some crowd noise, also the noise can be a disadvantage to the defense too.

At times Brady does try to calm them down if there are a really loud or the team needs it quieter, but it is rare.

Buehler445 11-05-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yehoodi (Post 14575962)
Thanks Mate. :clap:. You are cool yourself.

One just needs to be ones self. It is fun coming here chatting with you folks.

Yes it can be tough when some folks come on and more often than not (or a lot of the time) and just arguing or taking shots.

It was pretty rough there before the AFCCG with a small handful of guys coming around to start trouble.

I'd hate to see how many a large group of your brother****ing brethren would be.

Stick around. Talk ball. Get a thick skin to deal with some needling, but if you're not a **** it will pass with time.

But my God the brother****ing trolls that came over with you are unbearable.

RobertWeathers 11-05-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Harsh.

We keep it interesting for y'all... :-)

Hammock Parties 11-05-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14575750)

Worst fans in sports and it isn’t remotely close.

the drilling we give them in 34 days is going to destroy their assholes

we are going to have to **** them in the brain hole we drill with our massive cocks in january

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/COid3K0jgbc/maxresdefault.jpg

Amnorix 11-05-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14576591)
the drilling we give them in 34 days is going to destroy their assholes

we are going to have to **** them in the brain hole we drill with our massive cocks in january
[/IMG]

Even if you do, it won't take away any of the Patriots existing six Lombardis though so there's that.

ToxSocks 11-05-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14575735)
God...what a shitty fanbase they have up there.

Thank you to the Ravens for shoving their balls in Patriot fans lying mouths.

At least this forum can get a 2 week reprieve from the recent cancer infestation...

I think they are even worse than the Donks during the Manning/HGH years.

It's interesting that neither could acknowledge that their teams are serial cheaters.

I think what you meant to say was, "Thank you NFL for rigging that game last night so the Pats could lose".

Megatron96 11-05-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14576611)
I think what you meant to say was, "Thank you NFL for rigging that game last night so the Pats could lose".

Curious. How exactly did they do that?

Amnorix 11-05-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14576634)
Curious. How exactly did they do that?

I doubt he does. I think he's pointing out that BlackOps seems to think the outcome of most/all NFL games are pre-determined by NFLHQ in NY.

Yehoodi 11-06-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14576550)
I'd hate to see how many a large group of your brother****ing brethren would be.

Stick around. Talk ball. Get a thick skin to deal with some needling, but if you're not a **** it will pass with time.

But my God the brother****ing trolls that came over with you are unbearable.

Talking ball is fun and enjoy doing so.

And yes there have been a few guys that have come on here and have simply trolled, there are not around now and most left after the playoffs last year.

At the same time though sometime folks have difference of opinion. And given that forums seem to tend to go into the area of smack talk more often than not, conversations can sometimes end up in a series of smack talk and it may appear folks are trolling when they just want to chat but find a need to respond in kind.

As a few guys have already said, we like coming in here to check in on our #1 competition and to get a different view on things.

In the end the trolls will go away and the folks that want to talk shop will stay.

RobertWeathers 11-06-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yehoodi (Post 14577844)
Talking ball is fun and enjoy doing so.

And yes there have been a few guys that have come on here and have simply trolled, there are not around now and most left after the playoffs last year.

At the same time though sometime folks have difference of opinion. And given that forums seem to tend to go into the area of smack talk more often than not, conversations can sometimes end up in a series of smack talk and it may appear folks are trolling when they just want to chat but find a need to respond in kind.

As a few guys have already said, we like coming in here to check in on our #1 competition and to get a different view on things.

In the end the trolls will go away and the folks that want to talk shop will stay.

It's the same deal as back on PatsFans. Jetsfan79 has been coming for years. He takes an absolute beating by those who don't know him but the long-timers are fine w/ him. Hes actually pretty funny.

Yehoodi 11-06-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14577863)
It's the same deal as back on PatsFans. Jetsfan79 has been coming for years. He takes an absolute beating by those who don't know him but the long-timers are fine w/ him. Hes actually pretty funny.

Agreed. Both Pats fan boards I frequent (Pats Fan Forum and Patriots Planet) have some long timers and some smack talk going down. Jaric and TylerD on Patriots Planet. Recently Hogs has come over to Patriots Planet.

With all the smack talk it can take a little time to figure out if a posting is trolling or just chatting back.

Colts Fan Forum was one of the few forums were there was less smack talk than normal.

RobertWeathers 11-06-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yehoodi (Post 14577975)
Agreed. Both Pats fan boards I frequent (Pats Fan Forum and Patriots Planet) have some long timers and some smack talk going down. Jaric and TylerD on Patriots Planet. Recently Hogs has come over to Patriots Planet.

With all the smack talk it can take a little time to figure out if a posting is trolling or just chatting back.

Colts Fan Forum was one of the few forums were there was less smack talk than normal.

I've never been to Patriots Planet.

Yehoodi 11-06-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14578017)
I've never been to Patriots Planet.

I like both. Patriots Planet has fewer posters and less threads.

Pats Fan Forum has pop ups that slow down my computer some, but there is more posting going on.

rabblerouser 11-06-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14576652)
I doubt he does. I think he's pointing out that BlackOps seems to think the outcome of most/all NFL games are pre-determined by NFLHQ in NY.

That's not true.

Games are manipulated, but the outcomes aren't predetermined, at least not in the case of the Chiefs.

As the Titans/Chiefs playoff in Jan 2018 and the Chiefs/Texans game will attest, the refs will **** the Chiefs over just to keep games close for the TV audience.

The NFL doesn't care if the Chiefs win or lose, they just won't let us have it in a blowout.

That being said, a couple a VERY questionable calls in 4th of the AFCCG, namely the Hogan trapped pass and the Deiter fumble recovery.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10...-blackout/amp/
Quote:

“I was like, ah, Vegas, parlor tricks, you know what I mean?” Suggs said in an “E:60” interview airing Tuesday on ESPN. “It was just like, old Roger Goodell, he never stops, he’s always got something up his sleeve. He just couldn’t let us just have this one in a landslide, huh?”]

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...as-no-accident
Quote:

But you cannot tell me somebody wasn't sitting there and when they say, 'The Ravens (are) about to blow them out. Man, we better do something.' ... That's a huge shift in any game, in all seriousness. And as you see how huge it was because it let them right back in the game.

Ghost002! 11-06-2019 04:42 PM

Ravens didnt do anything but win a game...speaking for myself i just dont have to come in here every day

Still the fan base that cant stop talking about the Pats..wonder why their fans come here...

Boy.

Simply Red 11-06-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost002! (Post 14578614)
Ravens didnt do anything but win a game...speaking for myself i just dont have to come in here every day

Still the fan base that cant stop talking about the Pats..wonder why their fans come here...

Boy.

Boston Public School?

RealSNR 11-06-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14576605)
Even if you do, it won't take away any of the Patriots existing six Lombardis though so there's that.

Yankees fans with their 27 world championships don't talk about their trophies as much as you choads do your 6.

Hell, back when the Cowboys and 49ers were winning them left and right, you never heard them say, "Well at least we have our trophies" after a loss.

Those are three of the douchiest fanbases in all of sports.

None of them come close to yours, though