ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Does the D deserve the least amount of blame? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326649)

dlphg9 11-11-2019 02:01 PM

Does the D deserve the least amount of blame?

Going into half time the D had only allowed 7 points and forced a big fumble on the Titans 1st drive, but the O couldnt capatilize and only scored 3. The offense gets 5 drives in the first half and can only come away with 13 points. That is pathetic. All you ****tards that whine about TOP can **** off too. The Chiefs had the ball for 22 minutes out of a total 30 minutes in the 1st half and only managed to score 13 points and they were even given the ball on the 20 yard line.

Then the 2nd half starts Titans get the ball to start the half and the D forces a 3 and out. Then the D plays good enough to win the game and on what should have been there final drive they come up clutch and have what should have been the game winning stop. They get this offense the ball back at the Ten 32 with a 32-27 lead and 1:48 left in the game. With this offense that should be game over, but it's not and we know how it ends.

It's not fair to expect the D to make 2 big stops in back to back drives because the O and ST shit the bed. The skill position guys need to learn how to hold onto the ****ing ball and stop dropping passes. Andy Reid needs to stop trying these stupid cute plays when all we need is a couple of yards. The ST guys need to pull their heads out of their asses. And last of all I don't want to hear anything about TOP being importa my, because it very clearly is not.

ILChief 11-11-2019 02:05 PM

All phases

Defense for getting gashed in the running game
Offense for not running it on 3rd and 2 and Williams fumble
Special teams for virtually everything they did

This was a team pants wetting

Chief Northman 11-11-2019 02:05 PM

I get where you are coming from, but that was an entire team effort with regards to contributing to that loss.

Chief Northman 11-11-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 14589984)
All phases

Offense for drops (Hill, Watkins come to mind) and way too many penalties.

Buehler445 11-11-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14589972)
Going into half time the D had only allowed 7 points and forced a big fumble on the Titans 1st drive, but the O couldnt capatilize and only scored 3. The offense gets 5 drives in the first half and can only come away with 13 points. That is pathetic. All you ****tards that whine about TOP can **** off too. The Chiefs had the ball for 22 minutes out of a total 30 minutes in the 1st half and only managed to score 13 points and they were even given the ball on the 20 yard line.

Then the 2nd half starts Titans get the ball to start the half and the D forces a 3 and out. Then the D plays good enough to win the game and on what should have been there final drive they come up clutch and have what should have been the game winning stop. They get this offense the ball back at the Ten 32 with a 32-27 lead and 1:48 left in the game. With this offense that should be game over, but it's not and we know how it ends.

It's not fair to expect the D to make 2 big stops in back to back drives because the O and ST shit the bed. The skill position guys need to learn how to hold onto the ****ing ball and stop dropping passes. Andy Reid needs to stop trying these stupid cute plays when all we need is a couple of yards. The ST guys need to pull their heads out of their asses. And last of all I don't want to hear anything about TOP being importa my, because it very clearly is not.

LOL I just bumped my TOP thread, and there are still mother****ers crowing about it. Today. After winning TOP by 7 damned minutes.

I think the D isn't necessarily blameless. But yeah, the O deserves some of the L. And ST can **** right off.

New World Order 11-11-2019 02:08 PM

No.

You can't give up almost 30 points to a Ryan Tannehill-led offense.

crayzkirk 11-11-2019 02:08 PM

The defense played well at times however when it absolutely could not fail, it did. I place the blame on the entire team. The defense got a stop with less than two minutes remaining and the offense needed a single first down. How many times this year has the opposing team been in this situation? Did the opposing team rely on the defense?

Chief Northman 11-11-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14589999)
No.

You can't give up almost 30 points to a Ryan Tannehill-led offense.

Offense gave up a scoop and score.

493rd 11-11-2019 02:10 PM

The fact that once again the defense was gashed on the ground for big yards means they deserve plenty of blame. Derrick Henry nearly averaged a 1st down every time he touched the ball and that’s just unacceptable. Additionally, the Titans last 4 play scoring drive and two point conversion looked far too easy.

So, defense is still ass and Andy is still Andy. Nothing more.

mnchiefsguy 11-11-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14589972)

It is not fair to ask the offense to score on every ****ing drive, but that is what they have had to do week in and week out.

Had the lead with 1:43 left....defense shit the bed. It is one thing if they played well and the other team just makes a spectacular play (i.e. Rodgers in the GB game), but it is another thing to make the Tits offense look like the 1999 Rams.

Bearcat 11-11-2019 02:11 PM

Skip Bayless finally gets his turn to talk, and to the surprise of no one, takes the opposite stance.

Let's watch.

ThaVirus 11-11-2019 02:15 PM

The defense failed at the most critical points. And it failed spectacularly to a Ryan Tannehill-led offense. These dudes are clearly afraid of Derrick Henry, too.

The offense didn’t come away with as many points as you’d hope in the first half, but penalties and injuries played a big role. Even though they didn’t light up the scoreboard, we probably held the ball for a solid 80% of that first half. Then the defense came out in the second half and immediately shit the bed. By the middle of the third quarter it looked like these dudes had been worn down having played 80 snaps. It was ugly.

If I’m assigning blame percentages, I’d probably give an equal 25% to Damien’s fumble, the defense as a whole, Reid calling anything but a downhill run on 3rd and 2 to ice the game, and special teams as a whole.

This was a near-complete pants-shitting. It took every phase except the passing game to meltdown in order for the Titans to eke out that win.

Marcellus 11-11-2019 02:18 PM

Honestly I want Blake Bell drawn and quartered. Stupid penalties, (15 yard crack back block in the 1st quarter on the TD) he is the reason the damn FG was blocked. Unexplainably the 3rd down call at the end of the game was a screen to him that he couldn't get open on (dumb play Andy).

He also missed the block on the QB sneak that got Mahomes injured.

Dude is worthless at best and a liability at minimum, Harris was a better player.

OnTheWarpath15 11-11-2019 02:25 PM

I wanted to throw the remote through the TV every time Romo said that the Chiefs defense was worn out.

They were on the field for like THIRTEEN ****ING PLAYS in the first half.

Tennessee made adjustments, Spags didn’t. Simple as that.

Megatron96 11-11-2019 02:31 PM

First, I like the OP; makes a lot of sense.

At 1:42, the Chiefs defense had just finished forcing the Titans to turn the ball over on downs. That's doing their job, period. Late in the game, after getting gashed a couple times, they stood up and forced a stop. You couldn't ask for more in that moment, and they delivered. That should've been the last time they saw the field.

The offense came out and got the ball down to the Titans 24-yard line. On 3rd down and 2, the Titans still had a TO to burn, so all we had to do was anything that would force them to burn that last TO. The offense forced them to take their last TO, but lost 5 yards, so the ball was on the 29-yard line. Creating a 46-yard FG situation. A chip shot for Butker, who's been something like 86% inside 47 yards.

All is well, up to that point. Remember, the Titans had only scored 3 TDs off on their possessions out of 9 total. The odds are 66% that they can't drive the field and score a TD.

Then the botched snap/intentional grounding thing happens. So not only do we not go up by 8 points, but we also give away an extra 10 yards due to penalty.

I don't like throwing individual players/coaches under the bus, but when we look at this purely objectively, Winchester really screwed up snapping that ball early. If he doesn't, and Butker kicks successfully, the odds are 66% that our defense stops them on their ensuing drive.

Then later, the Titans perfectly time the snap on our last FG attempt, and block it. That has to be a coaching gaffe if they can predict when we're going to snap it.

So, at least for yesterday, IMO, the loss is more on ST than it is on the defense.

lcarus 11-11-2019 02:34 PM

It kinda reminded me of the home Chargers game last year. The defense was pretty solid all night and then when the Chargers got into desperation mode late in the game they couldn't ****ing be stopped.

FloridaMan88 11-11-2019 02:47 PM

Despite the fact Tennessee is a terrible passing team with Ryan Tannehill at QB, the Chiefs defense quit on that final drive... they let a shitfest offense drive it down their throats for the winning TD.

Forget scheme/coaching... where is the on-field leadership on defense to step up and make a stop?

Frank Clark’s on-field leadership only shows up in postgame remarks.

keg in kc 11-11-2019 02:49 PM

The defense actually made what should have been the signature stop to win the game, with Clark's sack on the next-to-last Titans drive. The Chiefs offense couldn't sustain a drive there to seal the game, then there was the whistle in the crowd (happened several times late in the game) that led to the first failed field goal, which would have put the Chiefs up 8.

That's on the offense and special teams in my book, not making any plays to seal the game away. Tennessee should have never gotten the ball back, and they should never have had an opportunity to take a lead. Fail in two facets of the game at the end like that, and give a team a second chance to score late, and you're just asking to lose exactly the way we did.

Jerm 11-11-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14590101)
Despite the fact Tennessee is a terrible passing team with Ryan Tannehill at QB, the Chiefs defense quit on that final drive... they let a shitfest offense drive it down their throats for the winning TD.

Forget scheme/coaching... where is the on-field leadership on defense to step up and make a stop?

Frank Clark’s on-field leadership only shows up in postgame remarks.

There is none....you said it....the "leadership" and I use that term lightly, comes in the form or postgame comments and tweets.

FloridaMan88 11-11-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14590105)
The defense actually made what should have been the signature stop to win the game, with Clark's sack on the next-to-last Titans drive. The Chiefs offense couldn't sustain a drive there to seal the game, then there was the whistle in the crowd (happened several times late in the game) that led to the first failed field goal, which would have put the Chiefs up 8.

That's on the offense and special teams in my book, not making any plays to seal the game away. Tennessee should have never gotten the ball back, and they should have had an opportunity to take a lead. Fail like that, and give a team a second chance to score late, and you're just asking to lose exactly the way we did.

That doesn’t excuse the defense’s total no show on Tennessee’s game winning TD drive.

Tennessee... a terrible passing offense with a crappy QB starts on their own 39 yard line with no time outs, 1:20 left and needing a TD.

That is a very favorable situation for the defense.

But instead, four plays and a TD given up with no resistance.

Pathetic, gutless and embarrassing.

Valiant 11-11-2019 05:42 PM

That 3rd and 2 playcall, special teams miscue twice. But the defense should of been well rested. That fumble was a gift by the officials.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-11-2019 05:44 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#chiefs</a> RUN DEFENSE is 31st in the League and have given up 1500 rush yards already (week 10). They have problems. As I broke them down today, I saw two serious ISSUES. Follow the thread for my analysis .... <a href="https://t.co/Nx6SkxNb10">pic.twitter.com/Nx6SkxNb10</a></p>&mdash; Paul Alexander (@CoachPaulAlex) <a href="https://twitter.com/CoachPaulAlex/status/1194031524921913344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Megatron96 11-11-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14590113)
That doesn’t excuse the defense’s total no show on Tennessee’s game winning TD drive.

Tennessee... a terrible passing offense with a crappy QB starts on their own 39 yard line with no time outs, 1:20 left and needing a TD.

I don't know why people keep saying this when his stats keep saying the opposite. He's a career 61% completion passer with a career 88% Passer Rating, that played WR in college. So while not a top 10 QB, he isn't some scrub; he can play. And he can run. No, he isn't Lamar Jackson, but he's 6' 4" and 220-230 lbs. and knows how to run in open space. That remind you of anyone?

And last week he threw for 331 yards for a 69% completion percentage, worth an 8.5 yards/attempt against the Panthers, who have a pretty good D.

So we can put the "Tannehill sucks" idea to bed. He may not be Montana, but he also isn't Trubisky.

ThyKingdomCome15 11-11-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 14589984)
All phases

Well said man.

I'd also like to add Mahomes missed a wide open Hill that would've put the team up 17-0.

Defense... Derek Henry and you knew he was coming and where. No excuses.

Special teams were... especially terrible from Hardman fair catch at the 2 to Butker's missed extra point. Never seen such a bad day from the ST's in my life! All that was missing was a TO for a TD.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-11-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14590515)
I don't know why people keep saying this when his stats keep saying the opposite. He's a career 61% completion passer with a career 88% Passer Rating, that played WR in college. So while not a top 10 QB, he isn't some scrub; he can play. And he can run. No, he isn't Lamar Jackson, but he's 6' 4" and 220-230 lbs. and knows how to run in open space. That remind you of anyone?

And last week he threw for 331 yards for a 69% completion percentage, worth an 8.5 yards/attempt against the Panthers, who have a pretty good D.

So we can put the "Tannehill sucks" idea to bed. He may not be Montana, but he also isn't Trubisky.

Mariotta is sitting for a reason, Tannehill isn't terrible. He dropped some dimes yesterday. Although, I don't know why we were playing man under at the end...

Buehler445 11-11-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Yeah. He’s an enigma. There were a few plays yesterday where he looked really ****ing bad. One sack in particular he just ate when he had plenty of time to get rid of it. Then other times he looked solid.

OnTheWarpath15 11-11-2019 06:16 PM

Not that one man is a savior, but I really believe if Pennel is active we win that game.

Only been here a short time, but arguably one of our best run defenders - and inactive against a great rushing offense.

It's almost like KC assumed they would boat race TEN and they would abandon the run...

Hammock Parties 11-11-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 14590532)
It's almost like KC assumed they would boat race TEN and they would abandon the run...

That's exactly what I thought.

I think we might have gotten a little bit big for our britches.

Megatron96 11-11-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14590524)
Mariotta is sitting for a reason, Tannehill isn't terrible. He dropped some dimes yesterday. Although, I don't know why we were playing man under at the end...

Trying to get pressure, presumably. On the Tannehill GW TD pass, Fenton clearly stumbles and falls down, allowing his man to be completely wide open in the middle of the field. Who's fault is that? Fenton for tripping on grass? Maybe the WR pushed him? Maybe the groundskeeper put a little bump in the lawn right there for some reason?

My thought is nobody's really; you don't plan for a guy to fall down in the middle of a play. Just like you don't really plan for your veteran kicking crew to suddenly do the worst possible thing at the worst possible moment. It's not a thing.

BWillie 11-11-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Probably the 20th best QB in the NFL. Something like that.

srvy 11-11-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14589991)
Offense for drops (Hill, Watkins come to mind) and way too many penalties.

This we would have blown them out even with shit D if receivers and backs held onto ball and cut down penalties first half.

Megatron96 11-11-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14590555)
Probably the 20th best QB in the NFL. Something like that.

Maybe, I don't know. I don't really care about what his actual ranking is.

I try to envision who I'd want before him, or after him. He's good enough that I'd take him before a lot of other QBs right now. Or to put it another way, If I'd been Vrabel at the beginning of this season, I'd have started Tannehill over Mariota Week 1. Wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Titty Meat 11-11-2019 06:58 PM

When you score 32 points you should win.

The Franchise 11-11-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Not that one man is a savior, but I really believe if Pennel is active we win that game.

Only been here a short time, but arguably one of our best run defenders - and inactive against a great rushing offense.

It’s exactly what happened.

We’ve got Mahomes so here comes 40 points in the first half. They’ll have to throw the ball.

Failed on that one.

Buehler445 11-11-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14590569)
Maybe, I don't know. I don't really care about what his actual ranking is.

I try to envision who I'd want before him, or after him. He's good enough that I'd take him before a lot of other QBs right now. Or to put it another way, If I'd been Vrabel at the beginning of this season, I'd have started Tannehill over Mariota Week 1. Wouldn't have thought twice about it.

You have to think that Tannehill steals at least one of their close losses. Another win and the narrative is a lot different around these fools.

keg in kc 11-11-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14590113)

A favorable situation for the defense? Are you serious with that shit? The 40 ****ing yardline with well over a minute left?
Who on Earth couldn't see what was coming after KC boofed that field goal. That script has played out about a million times on NFL fields. We left them too short a field and way too much time on the clock. End of story.

There is no argument here. The Chiefs got the ball on the Tennessee 32 with 1:48 left on the clock. Their all world offense with their super genius head coach could not make one single, solitary first down. That's all they needed. They do that and the game is over. They do that and we're all here talking about how the defense struggled but stood tall at the end, how Clark made a play when it counted.

But no, we have team built around offense, and that offense choked the game away.

FAX 11-11-2019 08:39 PM

Does the defense deserve the blame?

Well ... when you give up 35 points to the freaking Tacks ...

John Wick Voice: "Kinda. Yeah."

FAX

InChiefsHeaven 11-11-2019 09:01 PM

As pissed as I am about it, that whole game was loaded with WTF moments, penalties, fumble return for TD, insanely weird shit on that botched FG...

...it was just not our day. We'll see if they can bounce back next week. We've seen this defense flat out play better for 3 straight games, then Goliath runs the ball down their throats...

I dunno. There were so many mistakes that are uncharacteristic of this team. I mean, one or two but the whole game? I hope this was just an outlier.

That's what I choose to believe. I hope I'm right.

ChiefsLV 11-11-2019 09:17 PM

Chris Jones for being out of position multiple times, including the long TD run

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-11-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14590872)

FAX

Defense gave up 28... just sayin'

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-11-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsLV (Post 14590957)
Chris Jones for being out of position multiple times, including the long TD run

****, stop this already. I am not a Jones apologist, you can see other post on here from earlier in the year and last year where I have been very critical of him. However, on the long play he was playing DE on that play, he has to check the boot leg. That's his gap and job. Rags way over pursued his cut back gap and was almost hip to hip with Hitchens over the top. This is what happened. Don't assume if you don't know football.

lcarus 11-11-2019 09:20 PM

The only credit I'll give them is they were solid for 3 quarters and they made the stop that should've won the game. If our offense could get a first down or execute a field goal snap we win the game.

FAX 11-11-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14590964)

29 ... they missed the EP on the scoop/score. But who's counting?

The larger point is this; there is no damn way a decent defense gives up 30ish to the freaking Tacks.

And the way the Tacks did it was derisory. They pissed in our Magic Crunch, dude.

FAX

FloridaMan88 11-11-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14590807)
A favorable situation for the defense? Are you serious with that shit? The 40 ****ing yardline with well over a minute left?
Who on Earth couldn't see what was coming after KC boofed that field goal. That script has played out about a million times on NFL fields. We left them too short a field and way too much time on the clock. End of story.

ROFL forcing a Tennessee team with a terrible passing offense and RYAN TANNEHILL at QB to go 60 yards for a TD with no time outs and 1:20 is a favorable situation for any halfway competent defense.

Instead the Chiefs defense makes Tannehill look like Aaron Rodgers.

Marcellus 11-11-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Bingo.

Marcellus 11-11-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14590964)

Yea you score 32 on offense you should win 90% of the time.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-11-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14590983)
29 ... they missed the EP on the scoop/score. But who's counting?

The larger point is this; there is no damn way a decent defense gives up 30ish to the freaking Tacks.

And the way the Tacks did it was derisory. They pissed in our Magic Crunch, dude.

FAX

Troof… 29, but that fumble cost more than 6. It was at least a 10 point swing...

FAX 11-11-2019 10:10 PM

I do believe that the Chiefs went into this game over-confident (or something like that).

You got the sense that they fully expected to blow the Tacks out of the water ... until the torpedo reversed course and locked on to their exposed buttocks.

FAX

Titty Meat 11-11-2019 10:11 PM

32 against Ryan Tannehill and the Titans is plenty of enough points. Unless you have a bad defense which we do.

ChiefsLV 11-11-2019 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14590967)
****, stop this already. I am not a Jones apologist, you can see other post on here from earlier in the year and last year where I have been very critical of him. However, on the long play he was playing DE on that play, he has to check the boot leg. That's his gap and job. Rags way over pursued his cut back gap and was almost hip to hip with Hitchens over the top. This is what happened. Don't assume if you don't know football.

Go watch the play. You're making excuse for him completely abandoning his gap then going oh shit, trying to get back, and whiffing. Checking the bootleg doesn't involve being that far out of position. It's not just the one play either. He sells out for the pass rush, doesn't maintain his gap, and we end up getting gashed.

jerryaldini 11-11-2019 10:17 PM

Agree with OP. D got the big stop chiefs fans have been begging for. Only surrendered 21 points to that point. Shouldve been over right there, and thats a solid defensive effort. **** TOP, garbage stat.

FloridaMan88 11-11-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryaldini (Post 14591129)
Agree with OP. D got the big stop chiefs fans have been begging for. Only surrendered 21 points to that point. Shouldve been over right there, and thats a solid defensive effort. **** TOP, garbage stat.

So getting a stop on the second to last drive lets them off the hook for allowing Ryan Tannehill to go 60 yards in four plays for the game winning TD on the following drive?

FAX 11-11-2019 10:23 PM

Yeah ... the logic of holding them to 21 until they got to 35 is sort of difficult to latch on to, right there.

Frankly, I was impressed with the Tacks defense. In particular, their d-backs were relentless. Our receivers needed to be sharper and "very much on-point" and they weren't.

And has anybody heard an explanation for where Kelce went in the 2nd half of the game?

FAX

GloryDayz 11-11-2019 10:24 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...83953eed52.jpg

ChiefsFanatic 11-12-2019 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14590807)
... we have team built around offense, and that offense choked the game away.

I don't think the offense is to blame for this loss. I believe defense and special teams played a bigger role in the loss.

But the 3rd & 2 play in this game, and the decision to punt the ball back to the Packers in the previous game, makes me want put Reid in a time out, and take away his BBQ.

The offensive genius couldn't come up with a play to get 3 yards in back to back games. Players make plays, but there are times when the play call has to be the star of the play.

Reid has all sorts of gadget plays, misdirection plays, etc. designed to fool the defense, but two weeks in a row he blows it. If we pull out one of those special plays against Green Bay on 4th down, instead of kicking the ball to an offense that we clearly couldn't stop at that point in the game, we win. Needing 3 yards against the Titans, Reid calls a play that is neither a misdirection play, nor a play designed with multiple targets for Mahomes, or even a play with enough variation to allow Mahomes to improvise.

The non-call and subsequent decision to punt to Aaron Rodgers, and the weak-ass TE screen against the Titans, are just absolute garbage calls on Reid's part.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Megatron96 11-12-2019 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14590872)

FAX

The Chiefs defense didn't give up 35 points. They gave up 28 points. Try again.

Megatron96 11-12-2019 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 14590968)
The only credit I'll give them is they were solid for 3 quarters and they made the stop that should've won the game. If our offense could get a first down or execute a field goal snap we win the game.

Our offense isn't ever on the field for a field goal. Not Sunday, not ever.