ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs To extend Tyrann or not to... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337786)

BossChief 04-06-2021 08:13 PM

To extend Tyrann or not to...

Tyrann posted something interesting today...

https://twitter.com/mathieu_era/stat...154661892?s=21

Tyrann

You cannot show me that I’m an option, I’ll show you I have others...

Sorry, not sure how to embed from iPhone.

That tweet can mean many things, but it could be correlated to his contract negotiations for an extension in KC that Veach has mentioned is a priority this offseason. It could be related to a relationship, family member, bowling league or wing eating contest.

It’s plausible that the tweet is a public response to the team not wanting to pay a massive AAV to re-sign Tyrann and using other free agent and draft options as reasons they don’t NEED to re-sign him (this is business, nothing more) to try to drive down the price.

Let’s talk about it...

Some pros of extending his contract:

Clears a nice chunk of cap space this offseason.
Keeps a leader in the locker room as well as in the secondary.
Continues to provide the defense with a guy that consistently takes the ball away.

Some cons to an extension for Tyrann:

Once he loses a step, he’s not going to be nearly as effective at his size, he’s already not a burner. He will still be good due to prep snd instincts, but will be beaten more once he loses a step.
Any extension would start after he turns 30. He’s currently signed through age 29 this year.
Judging from his last contract negotiation with us, he wants top of the market money. Most likely a 3 year extension. Something close to 3/48. If structured right, I’d extend him for 3 years...even at that price. The structure would need to give the team options if he falls off.

Deberg_1990 04-06-2021 08:15 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You cannot show me that I’m an option, I’ll show you I have others...</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1379410430154661892?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TribalElder 04-06-2021 08:16 PM

oh, thought we signed him

staylor26 04-06-2021 08:33 PM

That tweet could mean anything...

Rainbarrel 04-06-2021 08:52 PM

Nape of the neck baldness is real. Mullet or shave?

Pasta Little Brioni 04-06-2021 08:59 PM

You guys read too much into shit

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-06-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15617767)
You guys read too much into shit

I think he sits out this year now.

Dunerdr 04-06-2021 09:13 PM

I'm torn on the thought of an extension. Hes a leader and a great guy and player, but weve been burned before. Probably depends on the numbers for me.

Direckshun 04-06-2021 09:16 PM

He’s the heartbeat of the team in ways that not even Mahomes is.

You extend him, and you do it this offseason.

wazu 04-06-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 15617778)
He’s the heartbeat of the team in ways that not even Mahomes is.

You extend him, and you do it this offseason.

Settle down.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-06-2021 09:38 PM

Honey Badger literally posts shit like this all the time and Veach said Mathieu will get done this offseason. Called him the same importance as Mahomes in getting an extension done

Direckshun 04-06-2021 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15617784)
Settle down.

We won the Super Bowl with a beloved QB who’s the best in the league and Mathieu, not Mahomes, won the team MVP.

That’s no slight on Mahomes at all, but it does show the extraordinary leadership that may truly be unparalleled in Chiefs history. He’s that special of a guy.

And he backs it up on the field. He was a legit DPOY contender that year as well.

We’re also paying Hill next offseason, so we want to stagger the first year hits of Mathieu and Hill in succeasive years rather than having them hit at the same time.

JakeF 04-06-2021 09:49 PM

It all matters on how well he can maintain his speed and quickness. When those go a secondary player usually drops off a cliff. The 1st half of the year Mathieu seemed to be a little off. Then he picked it back up in the 2nd half. I dunno if we have much of a choice about an extension. We need a replacement if we are going to let him walk. We don't have that now.

Titty Meat 04-06-2021 09:50 PM

He was talkin about his bitches

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-06-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15617795)
He was talkin about his bitches

He’s engaged.....

Titty Meat 04-06-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15617809)
He’s engaged.....

You have alot to learn

dlphg9 04-06-2021 11:47 PM

100% has nothing to do with the Chiefs or his contract. You ****ing sleuths do this

Every
Single
Time

Last one I remember was Chris Jones. Oh Chris look is tweeting things that we can associate with his contract negotiations, must mean he's leaving!

Nope wrong
Wrong here too.

Honey Badger is a professional and wouldn't put that shit out in the open.

eDave 04-07-2021 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15617809)
He’s engaged.....

LMAO

tyecopeland 04-07-2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15617846)
100% has nothing to do with the Chiefs or his contract. You ****ing sleuths do this

Every
Single
Time

Last one I remember was Chris Jones. Oh Chris look is tweeting things that we can associate with his contract negotiations, must mean he's leaving!

Nope wrong
Wrong here too.

A professional who threw a temper tantrum over madden on twitter.

Dunerdr 04-07-2021 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15617846)

Every
Single
Time

Nope wrong
Wrong here too.

your a sleuth

Chargem 04-07-2021 06:59 AM

If I was Mathieu, I am not sure I would want to negotiate an extension now in a down year cap wise, why not wait until after the season?

It's probably in the Chiefs best interests to extend him now if they want him, but if they don't immediately need the cap room this year then its not too disadvantageous to wait.

htismaqe 04-07-2021 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 15617895)
If I was Mathieu, I am not sure I would want to negotiate an extension now in a down year cap wise, why not wait until after the season?

It's probably in the Chiefs best interests to extend him now if they want him, but if they don't immediately need the cap room this year then its not too disadvantageous to wait.

You are probably right.

Direckshun 04-07-2021 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 15617895)

It's not all about the money. It's about the security.

The calculation is easy.

Do you want to be a Top 3 paid safety in the NFL? Will the Chiefs ultimately be willing to make that happen?

The answer to both is almost certainly yes, right?

If that's the case, it's better to get the deal done now. Because he's had an injury history, despite his durability in KC. And if he tears an Achilles and is never the same, he'd only get something like 15-18m, rather than the dozens of millions an extension would guarantee him.

You get the deal done now if you're KC and you get the deal done now if you're Mathieu.

RockChalk 04-07-2021 07:39 AM

Did we re-sign this piece of shit yet?

Marcellus 04-07-2021 08:00 AM

Dude is making $14.8MM in 2021 to play safety. If we plan to keep him long term I am sure they extend him to drop the cap hit, if not then he likely wont be back.

Either way he is making plenty of $ for a safety so he has nothing to complain about (not that he is).

CoMoChief 04-07-2021 08:49 AM

He doesn't seem like he'd hold out. Who knows...Draft that dude out of USC and move on from him if he does.

He's a safety....not a QB.

Losing him would sting a little but you move on.

Chiefs have Mahomes...things aren't what they used to be.

Chargem 04-07-2021 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 15617911)
It's not all about the money. It's about the security.

The calculation is easy.

Do you want to be a Top 3 paid safety in the NFL? Will the Chiefs ultimately be willing to make that happen?

The answer to both is almost certainly yes, right?

If that's the case, it's better to get the deal done now. Because he's had an injury history, despite his durability in KC. And if he tears an Achilles and is never the same, he'd only get something like 15-18m, rather than the dozens of millions an extension would guarantee him.

You get the deal done now if you're KC and you get the deal done now if you're Mathieu.

I don't think stud athletes are risk averse to injuries, they only think their value will go up when they "ball out" in a contract year. I'm sure they could also insure against the risk of a career ender, if they wanted.

I also don't think he wants to be top 3, I think he wants to be top 1.

Chris Meck 04-07-2021 10:50 AM

He wants to be here, we want him to be here, it'll get done.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-07-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15617768)
I think he sits out this year now.

Heard he wants to pursue his first true love. tennis

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-07-2021 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15617944)
Dude is making $14.8MM in 2021 to play safety. If we plan to keep him long term I am sure they extend him to drop the cap hit, if not then he likely wont be back.

Either way he is making plenty of $ for a safety so he has nothing to complain about (not that he is).

He wants to be the highest paid safety and he damn well deserves it!!

Pitt Gorilla 04-07-2021 01:37 PM

I understand that I'm probably wrong about this (and I certainly HOPE I'm wrong about this), but I'd be a little leery about extending HB. I absolutely LOVE the guy and love how he plays, but I just can't imagine his body holding up for the duration of an extension. The guy is 5'9", maybe 200 lbs, has bad knees, and is approaching 30. Again, I hope I'm wrong, but that combination of factors scares me vis-a-vis giving him significant money/years.

bigjosh 04-07-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15618563)
I understand that I'm probably wrong about this (and I certainly HOPE I'm wrong about this), but I'd be a little leery about extending HB. I absolutely LOVE the guy and love how he plays, but I just can't imagine his body holding up for the duration of an extension. The guy is 5'9", maybe 200 lbs, has bad knees, and is approaching 30. Again, I hope I'm wrong, but that combination of factors scares me vis-a-vis giving him significant money/years.

Eh, a 3 year extension would keep him pretty much in his prime throughout the end of the contract.

After 35 i would be cautious but there is plenty of evidence of safety’s playing very well past their mid thirties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15618563)

I was going to post something similar to this this morning. But yes, i agree. And while unpopular, and i know speed isn't his game, it seemed to me like he may have slowed down a tad last season.

So while everyone was clamoring for an extension for him, i'd get it if the Chiefs cut bait before the decline.

htismaqe 04-07-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15618594)
I was going to post something similar to this this morning. But yes, i agree. And while unpopular, and i know speed isn't his game, it seemed to me like he may have slowed down a tad last season.

So while everyone was clamoring for an extension for him, i'd get it if the Chiefs cut bait before the decline.

I agree as well. Don't get me wrong, I ****ing LOVE Matthieu.

But the guy is undersized and already has had some bad injuries.

I get it if they don't want to tie him up long term. It's a business after all.

O.city 04-07-2021 02:00 PM

I'd tack 2 years onto his current deal and you'd have him for 3 more.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-07-2021 04:16 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The only thing gonna save you is the amount of work you put in.</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1379917699577430018?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JakeF 04-07-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15618432)
He wants to be the highest paid safety and he damn well deserves it!!

let's not get carried away

tredadda 04-07-2021 04:25 PM

I would definitely extend him as he is the heart and soul of the defense. He also plays at a position with more longevity as that's where CBs that are not nearly as effective as they once were go before they hang it up. He is too valuable to this defense and actually still plays at an All Pro level.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-07-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 15618841)
let's not get carried away

So you think Justin Simmons is better than Mathieu?

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15618844)
He also plays at a position with more longevity

No.

Safeties are like the RB of the defense. They're often guys that are built like corners but play with the violence and physicality of a LB.

Their bodies are some of the first to tear down on a defense because they're small, relentless hitters. Almost all of your best safeties have short careers. The best ones throw their bodies around with complete disregard.

Think Eric Berry. Derwin James. Bob Sanders.

Even Tyrann has had his share of injuries.

MahomesMagic 04-07-2021 04:50 PM

Safety is more important in the current NFL than corner.

You need to extend him.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-07-2021 04:55 PM

Forget about his play, his leadership is worth 15 mil alone. Also guess who leads the league in interceptions since the time Tyrann joined the Chiefs till now?? That’s right HB!!

JakeF 04-07-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15618877)
Forget about his play, his leadership is worth 15 mil alone. Also guess who leads the league in interceptions since the time Tyrann joined the Chiefs till now?? That’s right HB!!

His leadership is paramount for sure.

srvy 04-07-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15618844)
I would definitely extend him as he is the heart and soul of the defense. He also plays at a position with more longevity as that's where CBs that are not nearly as effective as they once were go before they hang it up. He is too valuable to this defense and actually still plays at an All Pro level.

This all day and every day. Thankfully CP GMs don't pull any weight over at One Arrowhead Dr.

BossChief 04-07-2021 09:53 PM

If you have him play out the last year of his deal and let him walk, he’s sure to get a top end contract next year and might net us a third round comp pick the following draft if we don’t sign a bunch of free agents.

I’d completely understand it if Veach lets that play out or even trades him this offseason if he can get a second before the draft for him.

eDave 04-08-2021 01:36 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No I’m switching to 21 year 10</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1379918106936668167?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

HemiEd 04-08-2021 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 15618000)
He doesn't seem like he'd hold out. Who knows...Draft that dude out of USC and move on from him if he does.

He's a safety....not a QB.

Losing him would sting a little but you move on.

Chiefs have Mahomes...things aren't what they used to be.

I think Tyrann is integral to this defense and this team. Get him locked in longer please. They already let the most underrated player on the D go in Wilson. We don't need a reminder of what a poor Defense like Sutton D was like.
Mahomes is great but he doesn't play D and can't do it all. Remember the SB?

kccrow 04-08-2021 12:01 PM

He's a pretty key piece imo... I'd try to extend.

That said, it's a really solid safety draft in the middle rounds if Veach decides not to.

The Franchise 04-08-2021 12:06 PM

I’ll be pretty pissed if Mathieu leaves before Clark.

The Franchise 04-08-2021 12:20 PM

Although if they don’t extend Mathieu before the draft....I could see them grabbing a safety pretty high. Maybe Trevon Moehrig at #31.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-08-2021 12:32 PM

Lol at everyone thinking Mathieu won’t be extended ��

Deberg_1990 04-08-2021 09:19 PM

What does this mean?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hate to break y’all heart but I will not be wearing #7. I have other plans, just stay on this journey with me it will all make sense. Every # is a personal choice &amp; one that will tell a story.</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1380326902485950466?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BossChief 04-08-2021 09:22 PM

Freak out thinking he wants 21m per year because he wants to wear #21.

Go ahead.

Freak out.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-09-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15620534)
What does this mean?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hate to break y’all heart but I will not be wearing #7. I have other plans, just stay on this journey with me it will all make sense. Every # is a personal choice &amp; one that will tell a story.</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1380326902485950466?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He literally mentioned it like 5 posts above yours that’s he’s switching jersey number to 21. His mento was Pat P so he wants to honor him. I think Charles Woodson too

Chief Roundup 04-19-2021 11:38 AM

In his press conference today he says that he is not worried about money or any personal stats. Said that he doesn't know if there have been any conversations between the Chiefs and his agent as his agent would not call him or let him know anything until it was completed.
All those tweets had nothing to do with the speculation.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-19-2021 11:41 AM

He said he’s optimistic about a deal and says he wants to be a Chief for life

TribalElder 06-17-2021 09:47 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In what is perhaps a change of heart, Tyrann Mathieu said today he expects he will stay with Chiefs beyond the end of his contract that&#39;s in its last year. &quot;I can&#39;t see me wearing any other uniform,&#39;&#39; he said.</p>&mdash; Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) <a href="https://twitter.com/adamteicher/status/1405541132864352276?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mahomie also mentioned something about wanting Tyrann to be in KC the whole time he is here.

#PayThisMan

htismaqe 06-17-2021 10:53 AM

If they get Brown done, they can franchise Matthieu. He'd definitely get paid in that scenario, at least for that year.

Dunerdr 06-17-2021 10:57 AM

**** Adam Teicher.

BossChief 06-17-2021 11:06 AM

The nice thing about this front office is I can see them extending Tyrann while giving them an out after 2 years and again after 3 Incase he falls off a cliff with injuries/age/losses a step/etc. they’ve been very smart about that.

If Tyrann wants an extension, he will need to be realistic about structure if he wants a long term deal for current value.

htismaqe 06-17-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15711536)
The nice thing about this front office is I can see them extending Tyrann while giving them an out after 2 years and again after 3 Incase he falls off a cliff with injuries/age/losses a step/etc. they’ve been very smart about that.

If Tyrann wants an extension, he will need to be realistic about structure if he wants a long term deal for current value.

Yep.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06-29-2021 12:43 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyrann Mathieu just went live on Instagram and just said he’s “celebrating life and a new deal” 👀 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a></p>&mdash; JC (@J_Crocky) <a href="https://twitter.com/J_Crocky/status/1409697921361092617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dunerdr 06-29-2021 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15725081)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyrann Mathieu just went live on Instagram and just said he’s “celebrating life and a new deal” 👀 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a></p>&mdash; JC (@J_Crocky) <a href="https://twitter.com/J_Crocky/status/1409697921361092617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wouldnt we have heard at 6:45 am if he had a new deal last night at 9pm?

oldman 06-29-2021 07:09 AM

I hope we can extend him without a lot of drama. We've been down that road before.

wazu 06-29-2021 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 15725104)
Wouldnt we have heard at 6:45 am if he had a new deal last night at 9pm?

Seeing people replying to the tweet saying they also heard Tyrann say this on Instagram live. If no media members actually happened to be paying attention to what Tyrann was doing last night around dinner time then it's possible they don't have a source better than random people on Twitter.

Dante84 06-29-2021 10:21 AM

So uh, like, for his lawn? Or like, a game-changing contract?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I signed a new landscape deal.</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1409897842504650759?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

InChiefsHeaven 06-29-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15725129)
Seeing people replying to the tweet saying they also heard Tyrann say this on Instagram live. If no media members actually happened to be paying attention to what Tyrann was doing last night around dinner time then it's possible they don't have a source better than random people on Twitter.

I would think it impossible that nobody in sports media anywhere is not paying attention to HB's (or any other NFL player's) social media stuff. They maybe are waiting for official confirmation, or want to make sure he's talking about his contract. These guys tweet shit that gets misinterpreted all the time.

InChiefsHeaven 06-29-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 15725371)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I signed a new landscape deal.</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1409897842504650759?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh FFS if that's true. What a troll...why troll your fans like that?

wazu 06-29-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15725376)

Yeah, I've had about enough of Twitter Badger.

R Clark 06-29-2021 10:49 AM

Getting a contract signed is on his mind

Skyy God 06-29-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15725376)

Gotta respect his troll game.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-29-2021 12:28 PM

Love it. Troll the Twitter tards, dude!

ThaVirus 06-29-2021 01:21 PM

Tyrann seems like a blowhard. Definitely not the kind of guy I feel like I'd vibe with or want to spend too much time around.

staylor26 06-29-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15725690)
Tyrann seems like a blowhard. Definitely not the kind of guy I feel like I'd vibe with or want to spend too much time around.

I’m sure the feeling would be mutual.

ThaVirus 06-29-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15725692)
I’m sure the feeling would be mutual.

Doubt it, lil Chiefy. I’m ****ing awesome.

ChiefBlueCFC 06-29-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 15711517)
**** Adam Teicher.

this is a movement i can truly get behind

ChiefBlueCFC 06-29-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 15725371)

LMAO

RealSNR 06-29-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 15725770)
this is a movement i can truly get behind

If I were locked in a room with Adam Teicher and 10 hungry velociraptors, and I had a gun with only 10 bullets, I'd shoot Adam Teicher 10 times.

InChiefsHeaven 06-29-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15725776)
If I were locked in a room with Adam Teicher and 10 hungry velociraptors, and I had a gun with only 10 bullets, I'd shoot Adam Teicher 10 times.

If Adam Teicher was an ice cream flavor, it'd be pralines and dick...

ROYC75 06-29-2021 03:32 PM

Tyrann is having a Pow Wow watching the media and all the Twitter Twats go ape shit. :D