ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop -- eastsidedawg get your bitch ass in here! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339743)

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:22 PM

-- eastsidedawg get your bitch ass in here!

Posted By eastsidedawg
Not really scared of the chiefs after this game....

Not really scared of the chiefs after this game. You had all the weapons. Browns were without obj and a whole new defense.

They are going to be a beast later in the year.

Posted By eastsidedawg
cant covers schwartz 1 on 1 he is hill 2.0

Posted By eastsidedawg
See what they do ... you came in with good intentions. They attack you and you fire back and they label you a troll like all the other fan bases.

The forum is just a shithole STFU

Posted By eastsidedawg
We already went over this.

We already went over this ...new material...it was valid 10 years ago...now cleveland is arguably better than KC

Posted By eastsidedawg
geez do i know KC better than you guys? what...

geez do i know KC better than you guys? what about the opener last year or the buffalo game during the season? they ran it more than they threw it.

Posted By eastsidedawg
ok act like the chiefs did anything until Mahomes...

ok act like the chiefs did anything until Mahomes ..... the chiefs were basically the browns until mahomes.:rolleyes:

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:24 PM

He and West are sobbing together, watching videos of Bernie Kosar.

TLO 09-12-2021 06:25 PM

Mahomes > Mayfield

I can't post this enough.

God it feels good to be a Chiefs fan.

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:27 PM

He kept saying they were w/o OBJ - we we were w/o HB who is more important to our D than OBJ is to their O. What a ****ing slut bucket, this eastsidedawg.

TribalElder 09-12-2021 06:27 PM

bukakke

Coochie liquor 09-12-2021 06:28 PM

Yeastinfecteddong.... KC baby!!!

Rainbarrel 09-12-2021 06:32 PM

might have started early on the tonsil punches he owes

neech 09-12-2021 06:34 PM

Simply Red came with his game!

Dayze 09-12-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828742)
He and West are sobbing together, watching videos of Bernie Kosar.

probably stroking each other off, getting each other to climax by looking each other dead each others eyes giving their Baker affirmation.

like most Cleveland fans.

Bump 09-12-2021 06:36 PM

I love seeing opposing fans make new accounts to talk some football trash.

Coach 09-12-2021 06:37 PM

Is this Red Dawg's long lost cousin or somethin?

Munson 09-12-2021 06:37 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/HQRgg...ized-large.gif

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15828754)
He kept saying they were w/o OBJ - we we were w/o HB who is more important to our D than OBJ is to their O. What a ****ing slut bucket, this eastsidedawg.

YOU SEEM NICE

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 15828795)
I love seeing opposing fans make new accounts to talk some football trash.

Especially these days.

Doesn't usually work out well for them.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

i tell no lies:thumb:

TLO 09-12-2021 06:43 PM

He's here!!

TLO 09-12-2021 06:44 PM

Credit where credit is due. He showed up after the game. He didn't tuck tail and run like that bitch ass steelerdane.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:45 PM

i thought you guys had all the confidence? at half time all i was seeing was we dont have to beat you in September just wait until the playoffs.

quick to change the tune huh?

so did the game go like you thought?

eDave 09-12-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828839)
i thought you guys had all the confidence? at half time all i was seeing was we dont have to beat you in September just wait until the playoffs.

Do you know how often we see this approach by the opposition? It's the only way really but it seldom works without something else thrust into the equation.

KCUnited 09-12-2021 06:47 PM

Just lay back and accept this train, girl

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Yeah we always start slow - but we butt**** you in the end.

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

I predicted 27-24 Chiefs. Can’t say I expected KC to get in a deep hole, but I thought it would be close. Browns had everything going for them and choked, right down to Baker throwing an INT when he could’ve rallied them to victory.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15828849)
Yeah we always start slow - but we butt**** you in the end.

ehh im no fun what satisfaction you think you will get is going to be a disappointment.

notorious 09-12-2021 06:49 PM

Boom. One of East’s fellow fans has figured it out.

Quote:

I feel like this is how it's going to go for the next 10 years against the Chiefs. It feels like late 80s Cavs vs Michael Jordan led Bulls.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

No, it went even better.

We were missing 3 defensive starters, played literally as horribly as we could possibly play for an entire half while your team played the best ball they will ever play all season, and we still managed pull it together and literally take over the game in a matter of like 12-15 plays.

I was actually one of the more incredible things this team has done in a while. Very similar to the Texans playoff game. It's just crazy to watch it happen over and over and over. Never gets old.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828853)
I predicted 27-24 Chiefs. Can’t say I expected KC to get in a deep hole, but I thought it would be close. Browns had everything going for them and choked, right down to Baker throwing an INT when he could’ve rallied them to victory.

i mean you needed an uncharacteristic chubb fumble and a muffed punt to win.

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828860)

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

“Got lucky.”

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-12-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

I mean yeah, we kinda won the football game.

Easy 6 09-12-2021 06:52 PM

It’s hard to even imagine just ridiculous online Browns fans must’ve been there for a while… chortling to themselves like Boss Hogg, and cracking open ancient bottles of whiskey to celebrate, lol

And then the cold hard truth set in, and then they learned where they actually are on the learning curve…you did your best, it just wasn’t good enough

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828859)
No, it went even better.

We were missing 3 defensive starters, played literally as horribly as we could possibly play for an entire half while your team played the best ball they will ever play all season, and we still managed pull it together and literally take over the game in a matter of like 12-15 plays.

I was actually one of the more incredible things this team has done in a while. Very similar to the Texans playoff game. It's just crazy to watch it happen over and over and over. Never gets old.

i guess if you mean chucking up a prayer duck in hopes its completed ...that was pretty ugly more lucky than anything.

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-12-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828871)
i guess if you mean chucking up a prayer duck in hopes its completed ...that was pretty ugly more lucky than anything.

You know whats even uglier? A game losing interception.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15828870)
It’s hard to even imagine just ridiculous online Browns fans must’ve been there for a while… chortling to themselves like Boss Hogg, and cracking open ancient bottles of whiskey to celebrate, lol

And then the cold hard truth set in, and then they learned where they actually are on the learning curve…you did your best, it just wasn’t good enough

if you think thats the browns best LOL chubb fumbled like 3-4 times in his career.

mahomes , hill and kelce all played great and you needed a fumble by a guy that doesnt fumble and a punter to muff a snap to win.:hmmm:

Dayze 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

"other than the action at the end, it was a great theatrical performance" / Lincoln

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

This is just a clueless post. Mahomes has made that exact throw at least 5 other times in his career. Sure, it was wobbly. Still hit it's target who just happened to score and literally turn the game around, as is usually the case.

How many "wobbly, lucky TDs" did your QB throw in this one? I just remember the game ending pick and him pounding on the turf, face down on the field like a little girl who just lost her dolly.

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

that and your team can't execute.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 15828874)
You know whats even uglier? A game losing interception.

i dont falt him he was trying to throw it away and a guy hit his leg and he couldnt get enough on it.

carcosa 09-12-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

I hope he ****ing DIES!!!!!

carcosa 09-12-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Drink a toilet bitch!!!

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:58 PM

0-1 bud, congrats!

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828883)
This is just a clueless post. Mahomes has made that exact throw at least 5 other times in his career. Sure, it was wobbly. Still hit it's target who just happened to score and literally turn the game around, as is usually the case.

How many "wobbly, lucky TDs" did your QB throw in this one? I just remember the game ending pick and him pounding on the turf, face down on the field like a little girl who just lost her dolly.

why throw it when you are running it down KCs big bad Dline's throat?

i mean he still had as many yards as mahomeee?

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828886)
i dont falt him he was trying to throw it away and a guy hit his leg and he couldnt get enough on it.

You don't fault your QB for throwing a game ending pick, but our QB throws a slightly wobbly but incredible TD to literally swing the momentum with one single play and it was "lucky and ugly?"

LOL. Man, I remember when I used to have to think like this. I actually feel bad for you, so I won't give you too hard of a time.

Looking forward to our next contest/win against the Browns.

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-12-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828886)

I dont fault him either. I hope he keeps throwing balls like that when he plays us.

MVChiefFan 09-12-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828902)

Mahomes had three TD passes, took control, and won the game. Your b**** a** QB couldn’t do that.

Coochie liquor 09-12-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Oh God, one QB was as clutch as they come. One QB threw an interception when the game was on the line. When your offense is run first, it’s hard to beat an elite QB/WR/TE/HC combo. Browns haven’t done it yet. Bye bye Baker bye bye Chiefs said on their home field, and that was all she wrote....

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Yeah, congrats on all those yards as well as the second of many, many losses to come to Patrick, who also accounted for 4 TDs and zero turnovers as opposed to Baker's 0 TDs and game ending turnover, as well as completely choking the game away in the clutch for the last few drives before.

Really, it's cool. I get it. You have to tell yourself this stuff. I've been there.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:05 PM

i am sure after today the browns are the last team the chiefs want to see in the playoffs.....bills ...titans..ravens...steelers?

DJJasonp 09-12-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

And what did that get you?

Just like the AFC divisional - the brownies folded like a tent under the pressure.

Not ready for prime time.

yes, our D Coordinators were outcoached in the first half (though a lot of that has to do with 3 starters out)........but adjustments in the 2nd half, and superstars make superstar plays.....and pretenders dont.

We lived it for decades, so it's easy to recognize when it occurs.

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828925)

Really, it's cool. I get it. You have to tell yourself this stuff. I've been there.

Exactly

eDave 09-12-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828927)
i am sure after today the browns are the last team the chiefs want to see in the playoffs.....bills ...titans..ravens...steelers?

Doesn't matter who it is. Once you throw everything at a team and it's still not enough, the worry goes away. The only real worry is injuries or off the field personal drama.

Buehler445 09-12-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15828846)
Just lay back and accept this train, girl

This place never fails.

I love you guys. ROFL

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828925)
Yeah, congrats on all those yards as well as the second of many, many losses to come to Patrick, who also accounted for 4 TDs and zero turnovers as opposed to Baker's 0 TDs and game ending turnover, as well as completely choking the game away in the clutch for the last few drives before.

i mean i wasnt expecting a win today...if they knock the browns out of the playoffs AGAIN ill be mad but not today.

after today though the self inflicted turnovers lost the game. the Chubb fumble hurt the most they were going down to score and that would have been it.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15828931)
Doesn't matter who it is. Once you throw everything at a team and it's still not enough, the worry goes away. The only real worry is injuries or off the field personal drama.

everything LOL you mean power running plays and some play action.

sorry no trickery happened if they played again tomorrow KC would get ran over again.

maybe they take care of the ball better they win ...simple

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15828931)

This is so well stated. I actually prefer this type of win over just kicking the hell out of them. We played like crap, took their absolute best shot and just casually came back and won with like 1.5 quarters of actual effort.

It's really quite incredible.

eDave 09-12-2021 07:13 PM

Bullshit. You went through the highs and lows like we did. Winners don't disregard losses.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828946)

sorry no trickery happened if they played again tomorrow KC would get ran over again.

You say all that, but then why do you keep losing to us? "IF we did this and YOU did that..." I mean that's not how life works. You didn't, and we did. So we won. Again.

What's simple is this; The Chiefs have Michael Jordan. Your team has Clyde Drexler.

9 times out of 10, we all know the end of the story in that case.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15828933)
This place never fails.

I love you guys. ROFL

im waiting on the D all i see is a micro- penis

notorious 09-12-2021 07:17 PM

We can literally cut and paste any fanbase's posts in place of eastsidedawgs the last 3 seasons.

It's incredible that the Chiefs can manage to win a game according to our opposition posters.

notorious 09-12-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828959)

Keep the nudes of Mayfield to yourself.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15828961)
We can literally cut and paste any fanbase's posts in place of eastsidedawgs the last 3 seasons.

It's incredible that the Chiefs can manage to win a game according to our opposition posters.

Realistically, we should be 0-16 every season the last 3 years. We haven't deserved to win a single game.

We're the new Patriots, minus the cheating. Everyone hates how good we are. It's a good thing.

Spott 09-12-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828959)

Keep looking in the mirror. It’ll get there one day.

POND_OF_RED 09-12-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Stefanski definitely called a good game. He’ll learn to not waste all his desperation moves in the first half of a game. He’ll never catch Andy, but he’s not as bad as he made his team look in that 4th quarter.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChiefMadeu...ll-max-1mb.gif

DJJasonp 09-12-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828955)
You say all that, but then why do you keep losing to us? "IF we did this and YOU did that..." I mean that's not how life works. You didn't, and we did. So we won. Again.

What's simple is this; The Chiefs have Michael Jordan. Your team has Clyde Drexler.

9 times out of 10, we all know the end of the story in that case.

That's a serious slight on Clyde Drexler!

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828946)

All week long you’ve seemed like a good guy. I have no ill will toward you.

But everything you’ve said, us longtime Chiefs fans have said the same things, for decades. Until Mahomes showed up.

It’s tough. We’ve been there. You do everything right, to a point, and then you lose. And we’re like, WTF?

We know exactly where you’re at. We feel your pain. Maybe some day the sun will shine on your ass. But until then, it’s tough. Frustrating. Good luck the rest of the season. Till we meet again.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15828974)
That's a serious slight on Clyde Drexler!

Yeah, after I posted it I realized a better reference would have been maybe Mark Price, but I didn't want to edit it.

Point was made. :evil:

notorious 09-12-2021 07:24 PM

It absolutely sucks that you are this close but you are missing that last piece at QB.

Chiefs are coming off of 50 years of it. I sympathize.

InChiefsHeaven 09-12-2021 07:25 PM

It was the best Cleveland could do. And it wasn't enough. The Chiefs did not play their best game, but came through in the end. Because the Chiefs are a clutch team with a clutch QB. The Browns are a team that will win when everything goes their way. The difference is the scoreboard.

Once we took the lead, I knew we would win. Once the Browns got the ball back in the 4th with 3+ minutes and a chance...Browns fans hoped they would win. That's the difference.

Browns are good. Baker is a damn good QB. He made some throws today that were ****in' LEGIT...Chubb is an amazing RB as is Kareem...BUT...you don't have THAT guy at quarterback. We'll probably see you again in January...in Arrowhead...where your hopes will again be dashed by that reality.

Have a good season man. Y'all have a good team. But you ain't the Chiefs...

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828975)

But everything you’ve said, us longtime Chiefs fans have said the same things, for decades. Until Mahomes showed up.

It’s tough. We’ve been there. You do everything right, to a point, and then you lose. And we’re like, WTF?

We know exactly where you’re at. We feel your pain. Maybe some day the sun will shine on your ass. But until then, it’s tough. Frustrating. Good luck the rest of the season. Till we meet again.

idk i feel like its only part of the puzzle. Kelce, hill and mahomes.

if kelce isnt in there i think that would be a real problem he is the go to and hill can be schemed to stop if kelce isnt there.

i hope the next meeting is full at full strength for both teams. badger, OBJ everyone ready to go AFC championship.

not sure about the other afc teams Steelers looked ok , titans, bills not great.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15828989)
It was the best Cleveland could do. And it wasn't enough. The Chiefs did not play their best game, but came through in the end. Because the Chiefs are a clutch team with a clutch QB. The Browns are a team that will win when everything goes their way. The difference is the scoreboard.

Once we took the lead, I knew we would win. Once the Browns got the ball back in the 4th with 3+ minutes and a chance...Browns fans hoped they would win. That's the difference.

Browns are good. Baker is a damn good QB. He made some throws today that were ****in' LEGIT...Chubb is an amazing RB as is Kareem...BUT...you don't have THAT guy at quarterback. We'll probably see you again in January...in Arrowhead...where your hopes will again be dashed by that reality.

Have a good season man. Y'all have a good team. But you ain't the Chiefs...

ill take that chance if it comes hope everyone stays healthy but they wont someone will be injured in 17 games just how it goes in the nfl

Chieftain 09-12-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828878)
if you think thats the browns best LOL chubb fumbled like 3-4 times in his career.

mahomes , hill and kelce all played great and you needed a fumble by a guy that doesnt fumble and a punter to muff a snap to win.:hmmm:

Chiefs were missing their best LB (Gay) and S (Matthieu). That's significant for any team.

ToxSocks 09-12-2021 07:39 PM

It was a nice game. But in the end the Chiefs showed why the Chiefs is the Chiefs and the Browns is the Browns.

notorious 09-12-2021 07:40 PM

Browns will be fine. They'll win a lot of games, but when it comes down to winning the big ones the rest of their team will have to be head and shoulders better than their opposition because of the QB position.

smithandrew051 09-12-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828863)
“Got lucky.”

We were very lucky to be able to draft Mahomes at 10. We were lucky that the Bills were dumb enough to make that trade. So technically, he’s right.

smithandrew051 09-12-2021 07:44 PM

Realistically, both teams will look very different come playoff time and they probably won’t play each other in the postseason. The most important thing from this game was the implication on HFA. Huge win for the Chiefs. As is every game against a potential AFC playoff team.

Bowser 09-12-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Something something, ugly win

Something something, pretty loss

And let's be honest here, the Browns got smoked after halftime.

Simply Red 09-12-2021 07:59 PM

In all seriousness kudos on showing back up with your nonsense. Also, congrats on your Power Ranking!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/DJoWqWT" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/DJoWqWT"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mama Hip Rockets 09-12-2021 08:02 PM

"Man, if only Chubb didn't fumble and the punter didn't drop the ball and Mahomes didn't throw a 75-yard TD and Kelce didn't even exist and the Browns could cover Hill and OBJ would have played, the Browns would have won." - eastsidedawg

Pitt Gorilla 09-12-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Where did my confidence wane? Sure, some Chiefs Fans are pussies, but that doesn't mean all of us are.

BleedingRed 09-12-2021 08:35 PM

Did I miss the gang bang?

Rainbarrel 09-12-2021 08:47 PM

wait until you come to our house

Bearcat 09-12-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828975)

He mentioned the Bills having a good tailgate scene and I think he dropped himself head first into a few tables this morning.

And you're exactly right, except I'm not sure I've seen Chiefs fans ever say things like "well, you didn't best us by as much as a few of you thought?!".... seems like a true chant reserved for fans of the Browns, Lions, etc.