ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Rams (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346196)

Hammock Parties 11-21-2022 02:44 PM

Let's talk about the Rams

How hard are we going to pound these losers?

Kupp on IR, Stafford banged up....it's time for our yearly beatdown at Arrowhead. Smells like a 44-9 game.

Coochie liquor 11-21-2022 02:49 PM

Any given Sunday, but we should handle these clowns easily. Probably best to keep Juju out one more game (if he’s given clearance).

TomBarndtsTwin 11-21-2022 02:52 PM

Rest everyone that's even remotely hurt . . . . . . . get rested up and healthy for the real game the following week.

Time for some payback . . . . . . .

KChiefs1 11-21-2022 02:55 PM

Paper Champs.

Chiefs should have beat these clowns in the Super Bowl.

philfree 11-21-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16619904)
How hard are we going to pound these losers?

Kupp on IR, Stafford banged up....it's time for our yearly beatdown at Arrowhead. Smells like a 44-9 game.

I haven't been to a game since before COVID so a beatdown of the SB Champ will be a nice reward for attending this game. Can't wait!

O.city 11-21-2022 02:58 PM

I just don't predict blowouts anymore but this one does kind of scream 35-14ish.

Megatron96 11-21-2022 03:01 PM

LAR has had 13 different linemen start this season, and we know what that's like.

The Rams are giving up the 7th most QB pressures and they are 31st in the NFL running the ball. Also, I've watched the Rams play a little bit this season, and yeah, their OL play is dismal. Tragic, even.

The defense still has a number of elite players, and as a unit they're top-15 vs. the pass and top 10 vs. the run. Top-15 or so pts/gm. They must be a sieve in the RZ, because it doesn't look like anyone is throwing or running for a lot of yards against them, but they've given up 31 to the 49ers, and 27 each to the Cards (led by Colt McCoy) and the Saints.

Of course, with the Chiefs' luck, they'll get back a couple OLs and one of their RBs will have his one great day vs. KC.

But, KC will win this one handily, imo.

Marcellus 11-21-2022 03:04 PM

KC is a 14pt favorite to open.

To put that in perspective Buffalo is -10 over Detroit.

Mecca 11-21-2022 03:05 PM

The Rams are old and injury prone, they got their ring and imploded.

Gary Cooper 11-21-2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 16619937)
Paper Champs.

Chiefs should have beat these clowns in the Super Bowl.

The Rams were MUCH better last season. Wouldn't have been easy.

FlaChief58 11-21-2022 03:28 PM

I'd love to see a blowout and our starters sitting out the 4th qtr

FloridaMan88 11-21-2022 04:28 PM

Has a defending Super Bowl champion ever been a two TD underdog?

The Denver team after Horseface retired maybe?

Mecca 11-21-2022 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16620193)
Has a defending Super Bowl champion ever been a two TD underdog?

The Denver team after Horseface retired maybe?

The Tampa team after they won with Gruden was pretty bad the next year.

Direckshun 11-21-2022 04:30 PM

This Rams team is bad, bad, bad. They are lousy.

Not only are they lousy, but they are hopelessly lousy. Like, this isn't even the kind of bad where you have a bunch of young guys getting coached up to win someday. This is a bunch of multi-year vets, all of them expensive for years and years beyond this season, collectively playing like ass and have checked out on the season.

Let's keep this really simple. They are on a four game lose streak, straight out of their bye, and have averaged 16 points in every one of those games. The Chiefs are averaging nearly 26 points a game since their bye, and are on a three game win streak.

How are they going to score on us? They can't protect their QB (3rd most sacks in the NFL surrendered), their offensive line is horrific, they don't have a single receiver with over 430 yards receiving on the year. (Kupp is on IR.) They have, arguably, the league's worst running attack. It's possible we keep them in single digits. It's possible Matthew Stafford doesn't even play this week due to the concussion protocol, but it's the Chiefs and I assume he'll "heal" faster. Their backups are John Wolford and Bryce Perkins, who looked like ass this week.

Their defense looks incredibly dysfunctional right now, but their only hope is that it snaps together and creates some turnovers and scores. But: (a.) their defense has zero defensive TDs this year, and (b.) they are a bottom three NFL team in turnover differential, and (c.) they literally have the lowest pressure rate in the NFL. Mahomes with time all day in the pocket? He could go for 50.

They have a Top Two defensive tackle in Aaron Donald, a Top Five LB in Bobby Wagner, and a Top Five cornerback in Jalen Ramsey (even though he's not playing like it -- dude has checked out). But this scheme is going to get roasted everywhere else.

Their only hope, really, is that the Chiefs are beat up and Aaron Donald goes off for 5 sacks, two of which create fumbles they return for TDs.

This was looking like a really tough game before the season started. Right now, it's looking like our easiest of the season.

Winning 52-10 wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs gave a shit. Since they don't, and Reid/Spags are going to keep it vanilla, Chiefs will sleepwalk to a 35-17 win.

Mecca 11-21-2022 04:32 PM

The Rams are very close to going into a period of being awful for like 7 years.

FloridaMan88 11-21-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16620205)
The Rams are very close to going into a period of being awful for like 7 years.

That would be a big problem for the NFL since they are the alpha franchise in that market (obviously not the Chargers).

Mecca 11-21-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16620210)
That would be a big problem for the NFL since they are the alpha franchise in that market (obviously not the Chargers).

Well, they're old, have no money or draft picks and Stafford looks like he's shit now...

They can't even go into rebuild because they don't have picks, that is gonna be a very long a tedious process. **** Sean McVey is probably coaching somewhere else in 3 years.

O.city 11-21-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16620214)
Well, they're old, have no money or draft picks and Stafford looks like he's shit now...

They can't even go into rebuild because they don't have picks, that is gonna be a very long a tedious process. **** Sean McVey is probably coaching somewhere else in 3 years.

He'll be an analyst.

They've gotta trade Ramsey this offseason for sure. Let the rest walk, try to rebuild it I guess. It's gonna take a while.

Mecca 11-21-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 16620224)
He'll be an analyst.

They've gotta trade Ramsey this offseason for sure. Let the rest walk, try to rebuild it I guess. It's gonna take a while.

To who? What value does a guy with a huge contract that has a history of being a malcontent have?

You gonna trade him for a 3? He's not young anymore...the Rams could literally field an 0-17 team if they attempt to cut salary etc.

MarkDavis'Haircut 11-21-2022 04:49 PM

Their O-Line collapsed.

It is hard for any play caller to work magic when the front five are a MASH unit.

The fire is gone for the Rams.

Skyy God 11-21-2022 05:03 PM

Lambs suck and we’re gonna blow their doors off.

Megatron96 11-21-2022 05:31 PM

So looking at Aaron Donald's stats this season, he's still on pace for an average season. Average for him, that is. Around 80+ tackles, 20+ TFLs, 10+ sacks, 20+ QB hits . . .

It's probably still going to be tough sledding rushing inside the Ts. Fortunately, we don't have to run up the middle to win the game. Just throw it where Ramsey isn't, and it should be a pretty uneventful game for the Chiefs.

jjchieffan 11-21-2022 05:47 PM

Looks like this wild and crazy way of trading away picks has finally came back to bite them. But, they won a Superbowl, so I guess that it was worth it. I just can't believe that it took this long for it to catch up to them. Have they even drafted a player in the first round since Goff? And they don't have a pick in the first for 2 more years yet. You've got to have that young cheap talent in the NFL. They managed to buck the trend for a while. Longer than I expected. But it appears that the parties over now. Time to blow it up and start over.

raybec 4 11-21-2022 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 16620224)
He'll be an analyst.

This is what happens when you trade all of your draft picks for high priced vets.

wazu 11-21-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 16620370)
This is what happens when you trade all of your draft picks for high priced vets.

What happens? Win the Super Bowl? I think most fan bases would be okay with that.

Megatron96 11-21-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 16620363)
Looks like this wild and crazy way of trading away picks has finally came back to bite them. But, they won a Superbowl, so I guess that it was worth it. I just can't believe that it took this long for it to catch up to them. Have they even drafted a player in the first round since Goff? And they don't have a pick in the first for 2 more years yet. You've got to have that young cheap talent in the NFL. They managed to buck the trend for a while. Longer than I expected. But it appears that the parties over now. Time to blow it up and start over.

Some journalist wrote (about a decade ago) that a Super Bowl win equals over a billion dollars in revenue to the winning organization. So, yeah, it was worth it, because it's always a good idea to add a billion ducats to your ledger.

But yeah, now they're paying the piper with all the crazy trades they made to get there.

Bowser 11-21-2022 05:57 PM

I can't lie - I'm looking forward to Aaron Donald vs. Trey Smith.

raybec 4 11-21-2022 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16620374)
What happens? Win the Super Bowl? I think most fan bases would be okay with that.

Sure, win one Super Bowl. Most fans want sustained success. Have you not seen all the people here who say how bad everything sucks because the Chiefs aren't undefeated?

Rainbarrel 11-21-2022 07:29 PM

I think we won salary free Chase Daniel last night. He can rotate with Shane

PurpleJesus28 11-21-2022 07:34 PM

It seems like the Rams havent been to Arrowhead since the Kurt Warner days.Oh well,Chiefs will **** em up i say.

Bl00dyBizkitz 11-21-2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 16620363)

I was about to say this. They were in "win now" mode for what felt like 5 years and it somehow didn't catch up to them until finally this year.

Hammock Parties 11-21-2022 07:50 PM

jones will want to show out vs aaron

4 sacks

staylor26 11-21-2022 08:12 PM

Massacre incoming

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Matthew Stafford re-enters the concussion protocol. He just exited it on Friday. <a href="https://t.co/wIgZ6r4eLb">https://t.co/wIgZ6r4eLb</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1594868423720402951?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Valiant 11-21-2022 08:15 PM

I would love a 6td performance game from mahomes in 3 quarters. But these games worry me. We play down to competition.

raybec 4 11-21-2022 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16620685)
Massacre incoming

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Matthew Stafford re-enters the concussion protocol. He just exited it on Friday. <a href="https://t.co/wIgZ6r4eLb">https://t.co/wIgZ6r4eLb</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1594868423720402951?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The last paragraph is pretty funny:

Since then, both teams have appeared in two Super Bowls. Both teams have won one. Currently, however, the Rams are imploding under the weight of a “**** them picks” reckoning — and the Chiefs are the best team in the league.

Coochie liquor 11-21-2022 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 16620397)
Sure, win one Super Bowl. Most fans want sustained success. Have you not seen all the people here who say how bad everything sucks because the Chiefs aren't undefeated?

I guess, but I guarantee teams like Cleveland, Detroit, Buffalo would happily sell the future of the team to finally taste a SB victory. Hell, before Mahomes I’d bet most of our fans would have a well.

Coochie liquor 11-21-2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 16620688)
I would love a 6td performance game from mahomes in 3 quarters. But these games worry me. We play down to competition.

You better Belize that Mahomes knows full well that there are only 3 teams (besides KC) that he hasn’t beaten yet. Rams are the next team he needs to knock off, so you can bet your ass the Grim Reaper, Petty Mahomes is gonna show up and show out.

tredadda 11-21-2022 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16619964)
The Rams are old and injury prone, they got their ring and imploded.

Sold their souls for a ring. It worked because KC and Buffalo faced off in the Divisional Round and the offense laid an egg in the second half of the AFCCG. Now they have to pay the price for it. No Kupp because McVay continued to play him in a game that was already decided and he got hurt. I will be interested to see how our IOL handles Donald.

MahomesMagic 11-21-2022 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16620734)
Sold their souls for a ring. It worked because KC and Buffalo faced off in the Divisional Round and the offense laid an egg in the second half of the AFCCG. Now they have to pay the price for it. No Kupp because McVay continued to play him in a game that was already decided and he got hurt. I will be interested to see how our IOL handles Donald.

If we don't win it all this year I'll be in the push the chips all in bucket next year.

Coochie liquor 11-21-2022 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16620736)
If we don't win it all this year I'll be in the push the chips all in bucket next year.

There’s absolutely no reason to. Brady had like a decade between rings at one point. We have the best quarterback to ever play on this league. There’s gonna be PLENTY of opportunities!

raybec 4 11-21-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Good lord why? If Mahomes is still here the championship window is open. Keep drafting, sign what FAs you can and drive on.

Halfcan 11-21-2022 08:53 PM

Stafford should retire before his brain gets scrambled for good.

Bump 11-21-2022 09:06 PM

as long as one of our receivers torches Ramsey while we win, it'll be a good game.

tredadda 11-21-2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

That’s stupid. Because if the “push all the chips in” fails the you have no SB and aren’t competitive for years of Mahomes prime. I would rather KC be consistently competitive and win them here and there like the Patriots vs. betting it on one more chance.

Hammock Parties 11-21-2022 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 16620723)
You better Belize that Mahomes knows full well that there are only 3 teams (besides KC) that he hasn’t beaten yet. Rams are the next team he needs to knock off, so you can bet your ass the Grim Reaper, Petty Mahomes is gonna show up and show out.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiI0IQUX...g&name=900x900

Coochie liquor 11-21-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16620818)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Asked Mahomes about Peters in that pile. He said Peters told him, &quot; ‘Hey, man, I’ve got you; I’m going to pick you back up.&#39; … He was helping me out.”</p>&mdash; Vahe Gregorian (@vgregorian) <a href="https://twitter.com/vgregorian/status/1064778464266354688?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 20, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I’m positive that’s not what Marcus was saying….. speaking of MP22, anybody interested in a sweet deal on a MP22 jersey???

MahomesMagic 11-21-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16620798)
That’s stupid. Because if the “push all the chips in” fails the you have no SB and aren’t competitive for years of Mahomes prime. I would rather KC be consistently competitive and win them here and there like the Patriots vs. betting it on one more chance.

No. That's not how it works.

You push all in to give yourself a chance at 2-3 more rings then a need to reload for a year or two.

FloridaMan88 11-21-2022 09:47 PM

Last time the LA Rams played at Arrowhead was the last time the Chiefs were shutout at Arrowhead… that ugly ass 16-0 loss in 1994 with Joe Montana.

Gary Cooper 11-21-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16620860)
Last time the LA Rams played at Arrowhead was the last time the Chiefs were shutout at Arrowhead… that ugly ass 16-0 loss in 1994 with Joe Montana.

Jerome Fatass played for them. I remember that game.

notorious 11-21-2022 10:02 PM

Indy ****ing sucks too and look at that game.

I don't take any game for granted.

Stryker 11-21-2022 10:14 PM

Simple, IF Saints can beat RAMS CHIEFS better damn will! GEAUX CHIEFS!

BossChief 11-22-2022 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16620877)
Indy ****ing sucks too and look at that game.

I don't take any game for granted.

The refs gave Indy that game because of Jones potty mouth.

carcosa 11-22-2022 12:30 AM

The Chiefs are going to annihilate the Rams imho

smithandrew051 11-22-2022 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16620975)

“Hey Matt Ryan, I’m going to **** your wife like I ****ed that ref’s mother.”

-Chris Jones (probably)

R Clark 11-22-2022 06:31 AM

Quote:

Shouldn’t have been that close

Why Not? 11-22-2022 07:19 AM

The Rams are brain dead morons if they play Stafford, who sucks this year anyway. The Chiefs players know this should be a SB rematch from last year. Chris Jones playing in a game featuring the only man who can make a case (obviously historically this is true but not this year) that he is better at his position. I honestly think this gets ugly. 44-13 type beat down.

chiefzilla1501 11-22-2022 07:23 AM

Add it to the list of teams mahomes has beat. That leaves Seattle and Minnesota!

alpha_omega 11-22-2022 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16620860)

Yep. It was a long walk back to the car that day.

Chris Meck 11-22-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

I'm beyond glad that you are not the GM of my favorite team, The Kansas City Chiefs.

Chris Meck 11-22-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16620845)

You push all in to give yourself a chance at 2-3 more rings then a need to reload for a year or two.

Dumb idea.

MahomesMagic 11-22-2022 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 16621054)
I'm beyond glad that you are not the GM of my favorite team, The Kansas City Chiefs.

Same here.

I'm glad that a dinosaur like you isn't running the ship.

notorious 11-22-2022 08:19 AM

Quote:

https://c.tenor.com/4dWwUk6Ydd0AAAAC...ppen-again.gif

notorious 11-22-2022 08:22 AM

I’m not saying the Rams will beat us, there is a very low chance of it happening.

I do know that this team has played down to their opponents level time and time again making themselves vulnerable to bad luck, bad refs, etc.

htismaqe 11-22-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16621102)
I’m not saying the Rams will beat us, there is a very low chance of it happening.

I do know that this team has played down to their opponents level time and time again making themselves vulnerable to bad luck, bad refs, etc.

They've played the NFC really tough, though.

3 games against NFC opponents, 3 blowouts.

htismaqe 11-22-2022 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16620734)

Just triple him if you have to. They really don't have much of a pass rush outside of him.

tredadda 11-22-2022 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16620845)

That’s exactly how it works. Not only are you willing to go for broke, you are also willing to sacrifice years of Mahomes prime. Doing it the way we have been gives us a chance every year for a SB. What happens when you go all in and it fails? Now you didn’t get the hoped for ring and you have prevented this team from being competitive and wasting years of Mahomes’ greatness. That is beyond foolish.

MahomesMagic 11-22-2022 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16621124)
That’s exactly how it works. Not only are you willing to go for broke, you are also willing to sacrifice years of Mahomes prime. Doing it the way we have been gives us a chance every year for a SB. What happens when you go all in and it fails? Now you didn’t get the hoped for ring and you have prevented this team from being competitive and wasting years of Mahomes’ greatness. That is beyond foolish.

You have no idea what I'm proposing.

How about this.

Which do you prefer.

3 years where chance of winning SB is 80%, then 2 years at 30%.

Or 5 years at 40%?

Molitoth 11-22-2022 08:50 AM

The Chiefs will play down to the competition, and this will be a closer game than wanted.

That said, should still be a win.

Probably a couple special teams blunders, A stupid tipped pass for INT, and some dumb frustration penalties like we saw Bolton do during the chargers.

tredadda 11-22-2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16621140)
You have no idea what I'm proposing.

How about this.

Which do you prefer.

3 years where chance of winning SB is 80%, then 2 years at 30%.

Or 5 years at 40%?

Considering KC hasn’t had a 40% chance at winning a SB ever in the Mahomes era your logic fails. As long as this team has Veach/Reid/Mahomes they will always be competitive. KC traded Hill this offseason (instead of going for broke and keeping him) and are still on the cusp of winning the AFCW and they are also currently the #1 seed in the AFC after navigating their difficult part of the schedule.

MahomesMagic 11-22-2022 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16621161)
Considering KC hasn’t had a 40% chance at winning a SB ever in the Mahomes era your logic fails. As long as this team has Veach/Reid/Mahomes they will always be competitive. KC traded Hill this offseason (instead of going for broke and keeping him) and are still on the cusp of winning the AFCW and they are also currently the #1 seed in the AFC after navigating their difficult part of the schedule.

Just answer the question.

Which scenario do you prefer?

Why Not? 11-22-2022 08:57 AM

Not only have we blown out all the NFC teams we've played so far this year, but this game probably represents our best chance at a home blow out remaining. When was the last time since Mahomes where we didn't have at least one home game a season when we drubbed someone? The Seahawks have too many weapons on offense so although I expect a win, a 35-28 type game may be in the cards for that one. Denver has a good defense and I see that as more of a boring 20-12 type game that is never actually as close as that score. I agree with Clay. This is gonna be an ass kicking.

Wisconsin_Chief 11-22-2022 09:05 AM

Literally the only thing I'm concerned with in this game is the piece of human trash known as Aaron Donald getting any cheap shots in on Mahomes. Someone better make it very clear to him before the game that if he tries any shit, he's getting taken out at the knees and having his season ended.

tredadda 11-22-2022 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16621164)
Just answer the question.

Which scenario do you prefer?

I can’t answer it because it’s not a realistic scenario. Please show me a season, any season where any team entered the season with 80% odds of winning the SB.

Why Not? 11-22-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16621181)
I can’t answer it because it’s not a realistic scenario. Please show me a season, any season where any team entered the season with 80% odds of winning the SB.

A created team on Madden?

MahomesMagic 11-22-2022 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16621181)

I'm not going to create a realistic scenario when we can't even agree on basics.

So this scenario you would take, correct?

TomBarndtsTwin 11-22-2022 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16621038)
Add it to the list of teams mahomes has beat. That leaves Seattle and Minnesota!

Seattle later this year. Vikings in the Super Bowl in a Super Bowl 4 rematch! Kirk Cousins on the big stage . . . . . . .

Chris Meck 11-22-2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16621058)
Same here.

I'm glad that a dinosaur like you isn't running the ship.

Lol

I've agreed quite publicly here with just about every move Veach has made, other than Brown.

I've agreed with Reid on everything other than Wylie, and we might run the ball just a little bit more often in general.

But you go on with your Madden '22 self.

tredadda 11-22-2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16621187)
I'm not going to create a realistic scenario when we can't even agree on basics.

So this scenario you would take, correct?

You can’t agree on basics of things that don’t exist. Not sure if you are arguing for the sake of it or what. You are asking me to choose between scenarios that don’t exist and say “pick one”. How about you produce evidence that shows your scenarios are even remotely realistic before pushing a strategy that won’t achieve what you are suggesting. Because if you have no historical evidence supporting your claims then you can’t propose a solution that won’t do what you say it will.

MahomesMagic 11-22-2022 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 16621199)
Lol

I've agreed quite publicly here with just about every move Veach has made, other than Brown.

I've agreed with Reid on everything other than Wylie, and we might run the ball just a little bit more often in general.

But you go on with your Madden '22 self.

Madden as your insult?

What decade are we in again?!

Yeah, dinosaur.

Chris Meck 11-22-2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16621204)
Madden as your insult?

What decade are we in again?!

Yeah, dinosaur.

You're a child, with childish ideas.