ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352071)

Jet Chip Wasp 01-28-2024 11:41 PM

Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees

Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.

ThyKingdomCome15 01-28-2024 11:53 PM

Refs kept BAL in the game.

-Rice TD taken off the board.
-Jones tripped in the end zone.
-No ejection for intentional blows to the head on Patrick.

Ravens are dirty little birdies. They can cope on the couch far as I'm concerned.

dlphg9 01-28-2024 11:57 PM

It just blows my mind how stupid a lot of fans are and have the memory of a ****ing sloth. Bitching about the Chiefs getting all the calls when some borderline at best penalty isn't called, but the reeruns forget the 1st down that was called back and the TD that was taken off the board in back to back plays. If it's not for the refs then that game is probably an absolute blow out. The Ravens could have been called for even more personal fouls than they were already. They were also holding a shit ton on the OL.

dlphg9 01-28-2024 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 17373837)

Ravens are dirty little birdies. They can cope on the couch far as I'm concerned.

Yeah they were probably the dirtiest team I've ever watched and they got away with a ton of it.

kcfan75 01-29-2024 12:10 AM

BUT BUT BUT there was PI when the guy was triple covered and Lamar Jackson thought it was a good idea to throw into it!

Buehler445 01-29-2024 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17373843)
Yeah they were probably the dirtiest team I've ever watched and they got away with a ton of it.

It’s every AFCN team. Every ****ing year. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are the worst. Their games against each other are pretty much ****ing prison brawls. Hines Ward ended a dudes career on a blindside block if I remember right. There is extra shit every ****ing snap with those two.

Bengals aren’t exempt either. The Gaither hit on Green might the dirtiest play I’ve seen and if I’m remembering correctly led to the sliding rule change. Vontez Burfict exists and last year they weren’t even trying to hit Mahomes, they were trying to hang on his injured ankle and twist him up. Pieces of ****ing shit.

Let’s not forget Cleveland’s very own Myles Garrett ripping another players helmet off and attempting to beat him with it.

Yeah. Fire the AFCN into the sun.

You can tell the message from twat waffles like Ray ****ing Lewis was be the bully. And that’s fine when you’re actually tougher than the other guy, but when it doesn’t work, you resort to dirty plays and today is what you get.

Johnny Vegas 01-29-2024 12:43 AM

Sitting in Arrowhead after the Bills game feeling winded from the gut punch over the offsides call I felt there was never a favor from the refs. Having to hear the Bills fans chant ‘let’s go Buffalo’ down the ramp to the parking lot unraveled me. I started barking back O and 4 IN THE SUPER BOWL to their chant without the expectation the Chiefs would be conference champs again this year. I just felt their cockiness wasn’t earned. I’d never be that cocky over their existence of a franchise. I’m still humbled by this entire run since the Mahomes era. I feel so lucky to witness it after 30 years of being a fan I wouldn’t be an ass once we became dominant because it can be gone so quick and become irrelevant once again which will eventually happen for who knows how long. Let those cry babies cry I’ll just sip my drink

jd1020 01-29-2024 12:58 AM

Quote:

Are we suggesting that Trey Smith didn't bear hug his defender at the start of that play? Come on. The play before? Sure. The TD play, though? Ya I have no issue with that call.

Bump 01-29-2024 01:48 AM

they can **** off, we were complaining about the referees not calling holding on them the whole game

kjwood75nro 01-29-2024 01:53 AM

Are you surprised?

We're two weeks away from the Super Bowl, and they're STILL bitching about a legit holding call from the last one.

Rainbarrel 01-29-2024 03:31 AM

Players feel the game slipping away. Then start grabbing on like a person drowning

Abba-Dabba 01-29-2024 04:06 AM

another ****boi opinion

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let the guys taunt.</p>&mdash; Joey Burrow (@JoeyB) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/1751733207496560904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RealSNR 01-29-2024 04:36 AM

Holding is one of those penalties where you can bitch about it never getting called and you're probably right to some extent.

****ing garbage when fans use it as an excuse why a team is winning/losing. Particularly the haters on twatter.

And boy, there are a lot of them these days. The entire league hates our goddamn guts. And I love it.

Best22 01-29-2024 04:48 AM

Quote:

Don’t forget the missed hold on 4th and 1 with Wharton. That led to their only touchdown drive

Rausch 01-29-2024 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 17373905)
Are you surprised?

We're two weeks away from the Super Bowl, and they're STILL bitching about a legit holding call from the last one.

Good.

I know 'cause of how many years we were on that side of the argument - that's how you know it really hurts. It makes the victory that much sweeter.

Rausch 01-29-2024 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17373948)

And boy, there are a lot of them these days. The entire league hates our goddamn guts. And I love it.

Exactly.

Post SB might be the only time I'll ever spend on twatter. Just to soak up all that sweet, sweet suffering...

https://media1.tenor.com/m/iEJeSm5u0...ts-to-show.gif

Red Dawg 01-29-2024 05:00 AM

Ravens offense ran into the best defense they have ever played. End of story. Lamar wasn't good enough to beat our number one in the world defense.

Rausch 01-29-2024 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17373957)
Ravens offense ran into the best defense they have ever played. End of story. Lamar wasn't good enough to beat our number one in the world defense.

Lamar can't beat a chicken at tic-tac-toe.

That dude does really dumb shit. There's probably a reason for that....

scho63 01-29-2024 05:25 AM

The Ravens should have had a safety when Jones got leg whipped by a 2nd Olineman trying to help their main blocker in the end zone. Obvious penalty.

They did let the receivers play a little tougher on both sides. Also let olines be a little frisky.

Better than 20 penalties grom Carl shitbag Cheffers.

Rausch 01-29-2024 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 17373966)
The Ravens should have had a safety when Jones got leg whipped by a 2nd Olineman trying to help their main blocker in the end zone. Obvious penalty.

They did let the receivers play a little tougher on both sides. Also let olines be a little frisky.

Better than 20 penalties grom Carl shitbag Cheffers.

Andy went into a shell once he saw how much we were dominating. Offense went conservative. The writing was on the wall.

This defense wasn't going to allow that simpleton to have some great comeback. And as soon as Mahomes started to have a few Mahomes moments Harbaugh shit his pants and abandoned what his team did best...

dannybcaitlyn 01-29-2024 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba (Post 17373941)
another ****boi opinion

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let the guys taunt.</p>&mdash; Joey Burrow (@JoeyB) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/1751733207496560904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Chris Jones was allowed to taunt his ass during that AFC championship game he would still be emotionally broken! Jones flat out owned them that game! The taunting rule did him a favor.

Rausch 01-29-2024 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn (Post 17373980)
If Chris Jones was allowed to taunt his ass during that AFC championship game he would still be emotionally broken! Jones flat out owned them that game! The taunting rule did him a favor.

They're grown assed men. Allow them to gloat.

It's all they do on social media anyway.

It's all we do...

dannybcaitlyn 01-29-2024 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17373987)
They're grown assed men. Allow them to gloat.

It's all they do on social media anyway.

It's all we do...

More like grown assed kids. You allow it the next thing you know you’ll have three or four guys standing above a guy laying on the ground doing a dance taunting.

Katipan 01-29-2024 06:35 AM

NFL doesn't care about that.
They care about kids doing it too.

Mosbonian 01-29-2024 06:45 AM

Sitting here this AM taking my medical treatment and enjoying all the sports shows this AM...

Flipping back and forth between the Carton Show and GMFB and loving listening to everyone talking about how the Chiefs pretty much slapped around the Ravens on their home Turf in spite of all the guest appearances such as Ed Reed. ..Ray-Ray....Terrell Suggs...and whomever else they brought into the stadium to get the home crowd psyched out.

RealSNR 01-29-2024 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 17374011)
Sitting here this AM taking my medical treatment and enjoying all the sports shows this AM...

Flipping back and forth between the Carton Show and GMFB and loving listening to everyone talking about how the Chiefs pretty much slapped around the Ravens on their home Turf in spite of all the guest appearances such as Ed Reed. ..Ray-Ray....Terrell Suggs...and whomever else they brought into the stadium to get the home crowd psyched out.

I know Terrell Suggs played for years in Baltimore and only played for months in KC, but still. You sure THAT was the guy you wanted to bring out?

Hey Terrell, what's that other ring you got on there? Yeah, you're ****ing welcome, you spineless goon.

Lzen 01-29-2024 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17373858)
It’s every AFCN team. Every ****ing year. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are the worst. Their games against each other are pretty much ****ing prison brawls. Hines Ward ended a dudes career on a blindside block if I remember right. There is extra shit every ****ing snap with those two.

Bengals aren’t exempt either. The Gaither hit on Green might the dirtiest play I’ve seen and if I’m remembering correctly led to the sliding rule change. Vontez Burfict exists and last year they weren’t even trying to hit Mahomes, they were trying to hang on his injured ankle and twist him up. Pieces of ****ing shit.

Let’s not forget Cleveland’s very own Myles Garrett ripping another players helmet off and attempting to beat him with it.

Yeah. Fire the AFCN into the sun.

You can tell the message from twat waffles like Ray ****ing Lewis was be the bully. And that’s fine when you’re actually tougher than the other guy, but when it doesn’t work, you resort to dirty plays and today is what you get.

This all day. Ravens thought they could bully the Chiefs and were shocked that it didn't work.

Red Dawg 01-29-2024 07:10 AM

Mahomes has become the BOOGEY MAN to the AFC QB's.

kccrow 01-29-2024 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba (Post 17373941)
another ****boi opinion

And they probably wouldn't have called it if it weren't for Flowers pushing Sneed's shoulder down as part of it.

kccrow 01-29-2024 07:21 AM

You don't go to 6 consecutive AFC Championship games or 4 out of 5 Super Bowls because the refs or because the League. They don't want us there that badly.

Frazod 01-29-2024 07:21 AM

Burrow is such a ****ing douche.

Chitownchiefsfan 01-29-2024 07:51 AM

I've actually been pleasantly surprised by the lack of ref controversy in the playoffs considering how shit they were during the season.

JohnnyHammersticks 01-29-2024 07:51 AM

Want to see a HUGE play where we got screwed by the refs? This should've been a Safety, 2 points for us, the Ravens kicking from their 20 yard line. IF the refs had made the obvious, correct call here the game would've essentially been over. Blatant tripping in the end zone.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-theme="dark"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tripping on Chris Jones, safety and major impact on the game<br> <a href="https://t.co/aWcg2EYJDH">pic.twitter.com/aWcg2EYJDH</a></p>&mdash; king (@MrKingBaller) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrKingBaller/status/1751761797575516295?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Danguardace 01-29-2024 07:53 AM

Holding on the Rice TD was garbage

Buehler445 01-29-2024 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 17374101)
Holding on the Rice TD was garbage

Yes.

But the second one was worse.

KCUnited 01-29-2024 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 17374099)
Want to see a HUGE play where we got screwed by the refs? This should've been a Safety, 2 points for us, the Ravens kicking from their 20 yard line. IF the refs had made the obvious, correct call here the game would've essentially been over. Blatant tripping in the end zone.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-theme="dark"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tripping on Chris Jones, safety and major impact on the game<br> <a href="https://t.co/aWcg2EYJDH">pic.twitter.com/aWcg2EYJDH</a></p>&mdash; king (@MrKingBaller) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrKingBaller/status/1751761797575516295?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They replayed this during the game and neither Nance or Romo even commented on it

Complete bullshit play to leg whip a guy with a knee injury

tredadda 01-29-2024 07:58 AM

Just like the AFCCG last year and the SB. Just blame the refs vs acknowledging all the reasons that a team loses. The refs didn’t cost Baltimore a win, it was their decision to abandon the run, three turnovers and FOUR personal foul penalties. Of course the “hold” that cost KC a TD won’t be mentioned, nor will the tripping penalty that wasn’t called.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 17373885)
Sitting in Arrowhead after the Bills game feeling winded from the gut punch over the offsides call I felt there was never a favor from the refs. Having to hear the Bills fans chant ‘let’s go Buffalo’ down the ramp to the parking lot unraveled me. I started barking back O and 4 IN THE SUPER BOWL to their chant without the expectation the Chiefs would be conference champs again this year. I just felt their cockiness wasn’t earned. I’d never be that cocky over their existence of a franchise. I’m still humbled by this entire run since the Mahomes era. I feel so lucky to witness it after 30 years of being a fan I wouldn’t be an ass once we became dominant because it can be gone so quick and become irrelevant once again which will eventually happen for who knows how long. Let those cry babies cry I’ll just sip my drink

Yep, Bills fans were pretty dickish that day. I just looked at them and said, "Congratulations, your regular season Champs again". When we beat them last week, I pictured those folks crying like the guy in the stands. It was excellent.

TheGreatCassholio 01-29-2024 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 17374107)
They replayed this during the game and neither Nance or Romo even commented on it

Noticed that too. If a Chiefs player does that they're bringing in their booth official and talking about how the Chiefs got away with a penalty. Clowns

jd1020 01-29-2024 08:01 AM

The only thing I would have complained about the refs with last night would have been if they threw a flag for PI on the interception in the endzone. I hate PI on underthrown balls to begin with because it's rewarding the offense for poor execution and contact that is initiated by the offense and that interception was exactly that and the receiver had absolutely no chance of coming down with that ball. I was holding my breath they weren't going to toss a flag on that one and it almost looked like the back judge standing at the goalpost was reaching for one.

Eleazar 01-29-2024 08:02 AM

The only thing I can even think of is that they missed a defensive holding on a receiver, was it Likely? And we had Rice's TD taken off the board for a really weak holding call.

Either way they lost by 2 scores, that one call doesn't give them a win. Copium

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 17373891)
Are we suggesting that Trey Smith didn't bear hug his defender at the start of that play? Come on. The play before? Sure. The TD play, though? Ya I have no issue with that call.

No, we're suggesting it was to the backside of the play and similar happens on every screen pass in the NFL and is never called.

Rausch 01-29-2024 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 17374107)

He told you exactly why they didn't.

If KC gets a safety there the game is over. Period. Lamar just shits himself and folds. There's no game to watch. No one watches commercials...

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 17374121)
The only thing I can even think of is that they missed a defensive holding on a receiver, was it Likely? And we had Rice's TD taken off the board for a really weak holding call.

Either way they lost by 2 scores, that one call doesn't give them a win. Copium

They talked about the call on Likely. Lamar was scrambling out of the pocket so holding and illegal contact is no longer considered.

jd1020 01-29-2024 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17374122)
No, were suggesting it was to the backside of the play and similar happens on every screen pass in the NFL and is never called.

Do they though? I dont know if I've ever seen a lineman wrap his arms around a defenders neck and pull him towards him. Doesn't matter if its on the back side of the play. I dont see any other lineman on the back side of the play using that "technique."

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:06 AM

After the roughing the passer on Mahomes a Lions player came in and hit Patrick in the knees on the very next play for a sack. It was a clear example of the Pollard/Brady rule and should have been called as well.

SupDock 01-29-2024 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17374129)
After the roughing the passer on Mahomes a Lions player came in and hit Patrick in the knees on the very next play for a sack. It was a clear example of the Pollard/Brady rule and should have been called as well.

The world would have exploded if the refs made that call. People were already complaining about the very clear RTP blow to the head to play before.

That being said, I thought it was clearly a penalty, very near to the knee, lead to a very awkward tackle that really could’ve messed him up

Somehow that play wasn’t whistled yet we got all of those bullshit bodyweight RTP the last few seasons.

Some Baltimore fans are complaining about no DPI on the last interception, but there have been way worse examples that were unflagged. That was basically a Hail Mary jump ball that was significantly underthrown. They tend to let them play on examples like that.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 17374127)
Do they though? I dont know if I've ever seen a lineman wrap his arms around a defenders neck and pull him towards him. Doesn't matter if its on the back side of the play. I dont see any other lineman on the back side of the play using that "technique."

Well, you need to watch line play and not the ball occassionally. The reason you don't see it is because the never ****ing call it, so its not apparent.

wazu 01-29-2024 08:10 AM

Quote:

Actually I thought the same in real time, but on replay he's already on the ground, and wraps up his legs with his arms to bring him down. Wasn't actually "hitting" him low. That was a good no-call.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17374136)
Actually I thought the same in real time, but on replay he's already on the ground, and wraps up his legs with his arms to bring him down. Wasn't actually "hitting" him low. That was a good no-call.

Doesn't matter, he dove at his knees, and wasn't being blocked at the time.

jd1020 01-29-2024 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17374135)
Well, you need to watch line play and not the ball occassionally. The reason you don't see it is because the never ****ing call it, so its not apparent.

So you are telling me lineman are taught to wrap both arms around a defenders neck and pull them towards them? Interesting. I'll keep an eye out for that technique from now on.

O.city 01-29-2024 08:16 AM

It's a sling shot block, yeah, it's what they're taught to do.

jd1020 01-29-2024 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17374152)
It's a sling shot block, yeah, it's what they're taught to do.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1879000645626555

This is not what Trey Smith did. Smith wrapped up his defender and pulled him away from the play. Smith got beat inside, towards the direction of the screen, wrapped him up and pulled him the opposite direction.

Why Not? 01-29-2024 08:21 AM

Quote:

Well this may explain why the Lions melted down in the second half. If they were shuttling some guys off to Baltimore. 😁

Why Not? 01-29-2024 08:32 AM

I thought the officials did a pretty good job. Couple of calls were missed:

Leg whip on CJ
Illegal contact on Likely (not the end zone play)

Everything else was fine. That was a hold by Trey. You can argue they don’t ever call it, but that was a hold. No way DPI gets called on the woeful under throw into triple coverage. The low sack on Pat was actually in between the hips and the knees. Good no call.

Blaming the officials is the lowest hanging fruit. Every once in a blue moon (Saints NFC champ game PI, DJ “forward progress” vs the Tits) it’s legit but mostly it’s just fans bitching. We’re just as guilty as the next fan base, if you take our (as a collective) word for it, the Chiefs commit like one actual penalty per week. All other calls against us are “****ing bullshit!”

wachashi 01-29-2024 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 17374099)

And once again, neither Jim nor Tony said a word about it. And yet, anyone watching the game saw it. Blatant as could be.

O.city 01-29-2024 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 17374164)

This is not what Trey Smith did. Smith wrapped up his defender and pulled him away from the play. Smith got beat inside, towards the direction of the screen, wrapped him up and pulled him the opposite direction.

Seems to be exactly what Tre did on the TD?

jd1020 01-29-2024 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17374216)
Seems to be exactly what Tre did on the TD?

Seems you need your eyes checked.

RedRaider56 01-29-2024 08:37 AM

Might have been mentioned already, but on Kelce's TD catch, he was being held and interfered his entire route. He made a great catch ,so it didn't matter.

Eleazar 01-29-2024 08:40 AM

There was no need to do what Smith did on the TD, the ball was out almost immediately. Maybe it was a tough call, but it was dumb.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 17374150)
So you are telling me lineman are taught to wrap both arms around a defenders neck and pull them towards them? Interesting. I'll keep an eye out for that technique from now on.

yes... that's what I'm telling you.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-29-2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 17374169)
Well this may explain why the Lions melted down in the second half. If they were shuttling some guys off to Baltimore. 😁

:LOL: It was a long sleepless happy night!

Mecca 01-29-2024 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 17374164)

If you take 5 minutes you can find multiple retired NFL OL talking about it being an awful call.

jd1020 01-29-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17374397)
If you take 5 minutes you can find multiple retired NFL OL talking about it being an awful call.

If you take 5 minutes to search for anything you can find an argument that matches your own. Why do you think we have a ****ing Bigfoot thread?

Garcia Bronco 01-29-2024 09:59 AM

I'll never listen to claims of PI when throwing into triple coverage. The other one people are complaining about the ball was uncatchable. It was a good win with the defense taking care of business for a team that doesn't do much in the second half of the game all season.

Mecca 01-29-2024 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 17374421)
If you take 5 minutes to search for anything you can find an argument that matches your own. Why do you think we have a ****ing Bigfoot thread?

Cause you know guys who played the position don't have valid opinions right?

jd1020 01-29-2024 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17374475)
Cause you know guys who played the position don't have valid opinions right?

Every one has an opinion and there's bias in every one of those opinions.

Katipan 01-29-2024 10:09 AM

Bias based on experience vs bias based on.... um... trauma? Good upbringing?

Mecca 01-29-2024 10:12 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WOW that’s a terrible hold on Trey, the second one. He’s getting out on a screen. The refs see the “slingshot” technique arm around the DT but if that’s the standard for getting out on screen blocks that’s ridiculous. And they’ve let go much worse all game today,</p>&mdash; Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) <a href="https://twitter.com/MitchSchwartz71/status/1751719726668280114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jd1020 01-29-2024 10:20 AM

I've already posted a clip of the slingshot technique and I have yet to see a clip of a player executing a slingshot technique where they wrap up around a players neck, over the shoulder pads, and pull them the opposite direction. Again, every opinion has bias and we are looking at the opinion of a person who made a career out of saying "I'm not holding" and played for the same team as the player in question.

You have your opinion. I have mine. I have no problem with Smith being called for a hold when both of his hands are in a position that is known to get flags.

TambaBerry 01-29-2024 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 17374467)
I'll never listen to claims of PI when throwing into triple coverage. The other one people are complaining about the ball was uncatchable. It was a good win with the defense taking care of business for a team that doesn't do much in the second half of the game all season.

Saw people commenting that if he wasn't interfered with he probably could have came back and knocked the ball down. Lmao

Mecca 01-29-2024 10:53 AM

We've hit a point of people just being stupid.

Like I watched someone try to argue the refs gifted the Chiefs 3 points because of personal foul penalties...

Cause apparently it's ok to headbutt Kelce in front of a ref or throwing a punch to Mahomes face I guess.

KC_Lee 01-29-2024 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet Chip Wasp (Post 17373829)
Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.

To all those crying about the KC Chiefs winning, all I can say is...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...00/958/120/a99

Rausch 01-29-2024 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17374648)

Like I watched someone try to argue the refs gifted the Chiefs 3 points because of personal foul penalties...

Cause apparently it's ok to headbutt Kelce in front of a ref or throwing a punch to Mahomes face I guess.

Good.

It's hard to admit to an ugly reality. But it's really enjoyable to watch a person flounder around in denial and throw any absurd notion out there to defend their lack of understanding..

Kman34 01-29-2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17374648)

Yeah the refs caused 3 turnovers… ****ing stupid casual fans who don’t know football..

TinyEvel 01-29-2024 12:26 PM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ubaTtXd" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/ubaTtXd">Teachable moment</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

InChiefsHeaven 01-29-2024 02:12 PM

Quote:

The Lions player came in all the way from San Francisco!?? That is some egregious shit man...

smithandrew051 01-29-2024 02:20 PM

I honestly don’t even care if the refs help us.

Ref cucks have sworn for years that we can’t blame the refs when we lose, so why would we apologize if they help us win?

There are real people who believe the refs didn’t cost us the Mariota Titans game on the “forward progress” sack. Same people shouldn’t think the refs matter at all when we win.

Why Not? 01-29-2024 02:31 PM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17374244)
:LOL: It was a long sleepless happy night!

Eleazar 01-29-2024 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17374659)
Good.

It's hard to admit to an ugly reality. But it's really enjoyable to watch a person flounder around in denial and throw any absurd notion out there to defend their lack of understanding..

This is the same way many of our fans look here, week in and week out as they insist here that "The League" rigs games against the Chiefs, the refs participate in rigging games against us, "The League" never stops trying to hold us down in favor of preferred franchises, the ref must have just gotten a call from New York to keep the game close, all that nonsense. "The League" "pushes" games - always away from us, never toward us.

While we laugh justifiably at other teams' fans for being crybabies like this, you see this same thing here all the time. Every fan base has stupid people.