ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If there was any doubt Belichik was running the show all along in New England (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206806)

B_Ambuehl 04-27-2009 10:25 AM

If there was any doubt Belichik was running the show all along in New England

Those doubts should be erased now. In this years draft Belichik manages to trade down and pick up 2 additional 2nd round picks (in addition to the 2 he already had) and 3 additional third rounders. He then parlays those picks into a good young strong safety, future nose tackle, starting cornerback, receiver, return man, and multiple good young lineman, in addition to two additional second rounders next year.

Meanwhile, all Scott Jewoli can muster out of his first day is a 50 million dollar 5 technique. No second round picks. No third round picks. No nothing. All he can muster out of his second day is maybe another halfway decent 5 technique. NO quality offensive lineman. No inside linebackers. No pass rushers. No quality receivers.

If that weren't bad enough rumors are he's now ready to give a contract with 36.5 million guaranteed to a guy who bears eery resemblance to the next Scott Mitchell.

I thought the Chiefs were supposed to be the rebuilding team that needed lots of good young football players at multiple positions?

If nothing else it appears Pioli evidently didn't learn everything from his master.

Cue the homers who wanna make every excuse under the sun or find ways to believe we had a better draft then the pats, I'll call it the way I see it.

OnTheWarpath15 04-27-2009 10:28 AM

Could have done without the anti-semitic remark.

Buehler445 04-27-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5718575)

Truth.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 04-27-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

What's up with that? Not cool.

The Franchise 04-27-2009 10:29 AM

Exactly what is a "third down pick"?

And nice anti-semitic remark.....you ****ing tool bag.

Deberg_1990 04-27-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

I could have done without his entire post. Its nonsense.

rambleonthruthefog 04-27-2009 10:32 AM

repost.

Blindside58 04-27-2009 10:35 AM

Could someone please replace the word "Pioli" with a Star of David with the word "Juud" in the middle for B_Ambuehl....and you sir are a Moran!

rambleonthruthefog 04-27-2009 10:38 AM

MODS?

Reaper16 04-27-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 5718563)
No third down picks.

To be fair, he has a point. Its hard to force an interception on third down without a good pass rush.

Delano 04-27-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Meanwhile, all Scott Jewoli ...

Oh, Jesus, B_Ambuehl, what does that have to do with anything?

Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

the Talking Can 04-27-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Those doubts should be erased now. In this years draft Belichik manages to trade down and pick up 2 additional 2nd round picks (in addition to the 2 he already had) and 3 additional third rounders. He then parlays those picks into a good young strong safety, future nose tackle, starting cornerback, receiver, return man, and multiple good young lineman, in addition to two additional second rounders next year.

Meanwhile, all Scott Jewoli can muster out of his first day is a 50 million dollar 5 technique. No second round picks. No third down picks. No nothing. All he can muster out of his second day is maybe another halfway decent 5 technique. NO quality offensive lineman. No inside linebackers. No pass rushers. No quality receivers.

If that weren't bad enough rumors are he's now ready to give a contract with 36.5 million guaranteed to a guy who bears eery resemblance to the next Scott Mitchell.

I thought the Chiefs were supposed to be the rebuilding team that needed lots of good young football players at multiple positions?

If nothing else it appears Pioli evidently didn't learn everything from his master.

Cue the homers who wanna make every excuse under the sun or find ways to believe we had a better draft then the pats, I'll call it the way I see it.

jesus **** this is stupid

and the anti-semitism....awesome

salame 04-27-2009 10:53 AM

Mel Gibson?

The Bad Guy 04-27-2009 10:53 AM

Was there ever any doubt that B_Ambuehl was the biggest ****stick next to Claythan on this board?

Didn't think so.

Ebolapox 04-27-2009 10:54 AM

did he not 'US' them out of a pick?

(/peter griffin)