ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

chiefzilla1501 11-24-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9145991)
'Zilla wants some ****ing reerun like Bray...

Um no.

And I've said a million times there's no excuse not to take geno.

But comparing him to luc and rgIII. That's going full reerun.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-24-2012 12:41 PM

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Geno actually had a couple snaps under center. And didn't have any trouble with any exchanges. I want to see more of that.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
He started off really strong yesterday. He went through 2-3 progressions. And had a good ball especially with the wind in Iowa.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
In his first 10 throws. He threw a quick screen 10 ft over WRs head. Like Cassel did last week. And threw a ball behind WR on crossing route

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Geno had an NFL throw he progressed to 3rd read. Threw the long out route against the wind at hit WR spot on.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
When the route is a quick read he gets the ball out quick. When it's a deep pass he will stare down the route & throws into double & triple

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Geno went back to some old habits in the 2nd half. He went back to staring down the WR and wouldn't look off the safety.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Geno has a habit off floating deep balls and allowing other team to make a play because he stared down the route.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Positives of Geno: He drove the ball on the quick passes. He was elusive in the pocket. We saw some under center. Better PA fakes.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Negatives of Geno: Stared down routes at times, floats deep balls, and I still haven't seen all the throws.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9146035)
Rausch, learn to love me.

ROFLLMAO

chiefzilla1501 11-24-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9145984)
Are you ****ing high right now?

Go read Griffin's scouting reports from 2010. Do it. Seriously.

The "whole geno movement?"

The guy is the top rated QB in this draft. The Chiefs need a QB. Geno's a terrific prospect. And yes, his numbers are near identical to Luck's from last season. With a supporting cast that isn't close to what Luck had at Stanford.

As long as you are living in a surrealistic, revisionistic history world currently, how do you think Luck would have done at WV this season? How would Griffin have done?

And you are absolutely obessing over the 2012 draft.

It's long gone dude. Get over it or go purchase a Colts Luck jersey, because it ain't happening.

You are the only person that puts geno in the same class as luck and rgIII.

Off this board. And on chiefs planet. Even SNR, his biggest fan, has said as much.

So please. Just stop. People like your enthusiasm but nobody agrees with you. Geno is a better prospect than a lot of top qbs over the years, but please stop bringing luck and rgIII into this.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 12:45 PM

Geno has the ability to create the 4th quarter drive. If his defense lets him down like a complete bag o' dicks(see OU), that's NOT his fault.

Smith today,

Smith tomorrow,

Smith FOREVAR.

Buckweath 11-24-2012 12:46 PM

I really want Smith but I'll be happy if he just becomes a Josh Freeman, whom I don't think is good enough to win a superbowl. Us chiefs fans have been disappointed enough lately, please don't overhype Geno Smith.

Hammock Parties 11-24-2012 12:49 PM

Josh Freeman is absolutely good enough to win a SB.

I was trumpeting his coming greatness all offseason and what do you know...21 TDs, 7 INTs, best downfield passer in the league.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 9146062)
I really want Smith but I'll be happy if he just becomes a Josh Freeman, whom I don't think is good enough to win a superbowl. Us chiefs fans have been disappointed enough lately, please don't overhype Geno Smith.

LIVE THE DREAM!

Chiefshrink 11-24-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 9146062)

Buckweath, you are like Obama expecting us as a people to expect lesser standards for our American way of life and I refuse to expect lesser standards for our future Chiefs QBOTF expecting and accepting no more than Josh Freeman play !!

Chiefshrink 11-24-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146028)
SS:

Get your ass on board this train NOW.

THE FUTURE IS UPON US!

I am ! I am ! I am ! Geno I am !!!

ILChief 11-24-2012 12:52 PM

I am trying to not get my hopes because I could easily see this franchise passing on him for a lineman and signing another castoff QB

Bewbies 11-24-2012 12:53 PM

If one wants to compare Geno to Obama one does it over in the DC forum.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9146079)

This.

SAUTO 11-24-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145796)
What? He hasn't even done more with less this year. Wilson lost three of his best four WRs to the draft and then lost his HC. He's in the same situation as Drew Brees and some would argue he has faired better.

? Huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink 11-24-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9146079)

You misunderstood. I did go back and clarify. But too expect and accept no more than Josh Freeman type play for Geno is just unacceptable because IMO Geno can be a helluva a lot better than Freeman. Just saying:rolleyes: