ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I thought we cut Mitchell? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121482)

Pitt Gorilla 08-12-2005 09:56 PM

I thought we cut Mitchell?

What was he doing out there making plays? Dammit, Carl!1!!one!! :cuss:

Tribal Warfare 08-12-2005 10:01 PM

I call that Boomer will be starting around game six in the regular season. Kawika Mitchell looked like the same lost player last year. Speaking of Boomer It seemed like he was always in the right position when the second string defense was playing.

Pitt Gorilla 08-12-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
I call that Boomer will be starting around game six in the regular season. Kawika Mitchell looked like the same lost player last year. Speaking of Boomer It seemed like he was always in the right position when the second string defense was playing.

You must have been watching a different game. 3rd and long, Boomer has the middle zone, except he chose not to cover it and the Vikes got a first.

Mitchell played a pretty good game.

Care to wager on game 6 starting MLB?

bringbackmarty 08-12-2005 10:04 PM

they both sucked, bring on scanlon.

Mr. Kotter 08-12-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
You must have been watching a different game. 3rd and long, Boomer has the middle zone, except he chose not to cover it and the Vikes got a first.

Mitchell played a pretty good game.

I agree. :spock:

Maybe we should stick to talkin' football? :hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla 08-12-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I agree. :spock:

Maybe we should stick to talkin' football? :hmmm:

Sounds good. :)

Tribal Warfare 08-12-2005 10:08 PM

Quote:

what's the stakes

Pitt Gorilla 08-12-2005 10:09 PM

Quote:

what's the stakes

A six of Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat sounds good.

Mr. Kotter 08-12-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty
they both sucked, bring on scanlon.

After Scanlon is cut, maybe you can get the mods to change your name to "bringbackrich" :)

B_Ambuehl 08-12-2005 10:17 PM

Mithcell was overpursuing quite a bit when he was in there at least initially. I did see a few things that made me think to myself "there is the same player I saw last year. However, on the next couple of series he seemed more relaxed and made some decent stops.

Given what I saw tonight though, if I knew for sure the defense was running, I would rather have boomer in there.

beer bacon 08-12-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Didn't Mitchell stuff both those runs up the middle on the Vikings' first three and out? I didn't really see any problems with Mitchell. The problems I saw with our first string LBs was DJ and Fox over pursuing.

I must have been watching a different game then you guys. I thought Mitchell and Scanlon both looked pretty good. I also thought Boomer looked pretty bad.

jspchief 08-12-2005 10:45 PM

Mitchell was pretty bad in pass coverage, but played the run well.

I didn't see anything from Boomer to make me think he out-performed Mitchell.

shaneo69 08-12-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

No freakin' way a run-stuffing MLB should be in the game on 3rd and long. Who's coordinating this defense...Greg Robinson?

jspchief 08-12-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69
No freakin' way a run-stuffing MLB should be in the game on 3rd and long. Who's coordinating this defense...Greg Robinson?

Since when is Mitchell a run stuffer? The only thing he's stuffed so far is his head up his own D-linemen's ass.

C-Mac 08-12-2005 11:02 PM

You know I see a potential problem developing here.
I think that there are at least 4 players named Johnson and at least 2 named Mitchell....
:shrug: