ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

WV 10-18-2012 06:04 PM

His first "bad" game was against Texas Tech and even that game was not bad statistically.

Geno can run the ball pretty well actually. He isn't RGIII elusive, but he's a long strider and is faster than he appears. Think Randall Cunningham, not Vick or RGIII.

I'll be at the game this weekend against KState and am looking forward to seeing him live.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-18-2012 06:49 PM

And then I JIZZ...IN-MY PAAAAAHHHAAAAANNNTTSSSS!

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-18-2012 06:50 PM

I weep tears of joy for Geno's awesomeness.

Tribal Warfare 10-18-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9029032)
His first "bad" game was against Texas Tech and even that game was not bad statistically.

Geno can run the ball pretty well actually. He isn't RGIII elusive, but he's a long strider and is faster than he appears. Think Randall Cunningham, not Vick or RGIII.

I'll be at the game this weekend against KState and am looking forward to seeing him live.

Randall ran a 4.2 in the 40

the Talking Can 10-18-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9023561)
You don't even know me. ROFL Guys like you are the problem. You just spout off without thinking. Your heart is in the right place but your brain is not.

what's hilarious is that even after this board disposed of black boobs's burned body in a ditch, he came crawling back for more abuse...

the sign of a true dumb ass

milkman 10-18-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9029032)

I've made this comparison previously, and seen a media person make the same.

When I watch Geno Smith, I see an Aaron Rodgers clone.

Not fast, but extremely mobile , and he always has his eyes downfield.

The arm strength and accuracy are also comparable.

Sorter 10-18-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9029258)

^this. throwing motion is a little different, but nao me importa.

I absolutely love his pocket presence and his desire to look down-field.

BossChief 10-18-2012 07:59 PM

Id bet money that Pioli would pass on Geno in the draft.

I know that hurts, and hopefully he wont still be here to make that pick, but if he IS Pioli WILL NOT take Geno Smith.

He would try to look like the smartest man in the room again...trade down to around 11 or 12, add a nother first rounder or maybe even two...and take Landry "Blackledge" Jones.

Sorter 10-18-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9029344)

I know that hurts, and hopefully he wont still be here to make that pick, but if he IS Pioli WILL NOT take Geno Smith.

He would try to look like the smartest man in the room again...trade down to around 11 or 12, add a nother first rounder or maybe even two...and take Landry "Blackledge" Jones.

That idea sickens me. Not because it is disgusting. Because it has an actual chance of happening.

the Talking Can 10-18-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8926000)
i'd be happy to draft barkley, but he's looked off this year and his passes really seemed to lack some zip against stanford...he also made some bad decisions, which is uncharacteristic

i remember him as a freshman (I think) on the road against ohio state...he showed a ton of courage and savy

his NFL upside is Matt Ryan, imo

Smith, who I have not watched as much as, seems to have a higher upside...and is just a bit more 'electric' (vague, i know)...he's just learning how good he can be while Barkley has known for awhile

his NFL upside is...hmm...Rodgers (is that crazy?)

i'm on the rodgers train too

BossChief 10-18-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9029359)
That idea sickens me. Not because it is disgusting. Because it has an actual chance of happening.

I think that's exactly what Pioli would be HOPING WOULD HAPPEN.

Sorter 10-18-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9029393)
I think that's exactly what Pioli would be HOPING WOULD HAPPEN.

http://rgifs.gifbin.com/122010/12913...ter-vomits.gif

Titty Meat 10-18-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9029344)

If he passes on Geno or Barkley I'll cheer for another team.

**** if Pioli comes back next year I might do that anyway.

WV 10-18-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9029194)
Randall ran a 4.2 in the 40

I was thinking more in style as opposed to actual speed. I was still a relatively young NFL fan when he was running all over the field for the iggles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9029258)

That's a lofty comparison, but I'll take it. I've maintained all along that this is the year I became a huge Geno fan. He previous years while good statistically, didn't impress me in other aspects. It just looks like a switch has flipped this year and I like it.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-18-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9029203)
what's hilarious is that even after this board disposed of black boobs's burned body in a ditch, he came crawling back for more abuse...

the sign of a true dumb ass

He's Freddy Voorhees