ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ChiefsCountry 01-16-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16078686)
You do realize that the Bucs and Eagles were still going to play if the Saints made the playoffs. Rams would have been #2 seed and Saints #7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16078700)
I ignored all of these posts earlier, but from what ChiefsCountry quoted...... it's nice to see you finally admit all you're doing is making up stories based on things you either don't agree with or seem 'weird'.

Ironically, when I think 'weird' in sports, it's because things aren't scripted, so weird shit happens... and we've circled back around to how weird shit means things are scripted.

Good to have closure though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16078763)
What you consider "weird"...and I consider "weird" are likely universes apart...I chose to use opaque word-play by design.

I'm glad you've finally found inner-peace in accepting the fact that I'm correct...

Crickets when facts are introduced.

TimBone 01-16-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 16078877)
If the Steelers have any sense at all, they're throwing deep on every 3rd and long and hoping for a PI.

Might be their best shot.

GloryDayz 01-16-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16078869)
I don't understand this line of thinking. Isn't the burden of proof usually on the person making accusations?

How exactly is somebody supposed to provide proof that the games aren't rigged?

One side wants a memo telling officials who shall win (and nothing less will do), so our side wants some proof that officials are actually graded and disciplined for calls they made, didn't make, and that they called things both ways.

The truth is, there are no memos and the NFL won't ever release any outcomes of their officials review process (because if there really is one it's a farce as it relates to any disciplinary actions).

And why would only one side have to prove their opinion? That seems wrong to me. Because of faith and taking the league's word on everything?

DrunkBassGuitar 01-16-2022 04:54 PM

I'm doing pretty good just randomly picking games and making up a rationale for why they're rigged once I picked them lol

GloryDayz 01-16-2022 04:58 PM

The Cowboys own stadium ****s them. LMAO

Bearcat 01-16-2022 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16071512)
Bengals: I'm not telling you.

Bills: I'm not your mother.

Bucs: Screw you.

49ers: Get your own answers.

Rams: League circles.

Chiefs/Steelers: If the Chiefs win, they will host a game next weekend. NFL execs are aware of this, it's their ace card.

Seems like this is going pretty well.... 49ers/Cowboys was the easy pick, no idea why anyone would believe in Dallas.

Curé 01-16-2022 05:48 PM

song keeps running thru my head

glory dayz...weeellll they'll pass you by
glory dayz...in the wink of a young girl's eye
glory dayz...glory daaaaa aaayyy aaaayyzzzz

thanks. :spock:

kstater 01-16-2022 06:39 PM

Weird that America’s team didn’t get rigged

TimBone 01-16-2022 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 16079432)

It's almost as if they're not even rigging these games at all.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-16-2022 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 16079432)

Maybe it was rigged and you just can't see the results of the NFLs machinations yet

All will be clear soon

BlackOp 01-16-2022 07:06 PM

NFL Inc really, really hates Jerry Jones....they always have. That was a flag fest.... Didn't they say it was some kind of record?

SF looks pretty close to their SB team...or did.

kstater 01-16-2022 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16079642)
NFL Inc really, really hates Jerry Jones....they always have. That was a flag fest.... Didn't they say it was some kind of record?

SF looks pretty close to their SB team...or did.

Which call showed the rigging? Be specific

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

penguinz 01-16-2022 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16078028)
That is completely stupid logic. Would make more sense bfor the NFL to make sure KC blows out Pitt by 30+ to feed the hype of Buff v KC shootout next week.

I am better at this than BoP is. I called it before it happened vs his after the fact rigging predictions.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-16-2022 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 16079678)
Which call showed the rigging? Be specific

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His prediction was Dallas would win

stumppy 01-16-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16081822)
His prediction was Dallas would win

Or was it?