ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071234)
AFC

(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals: Bengals Win. Some rising NFL stars to highlight and sell a bunch of jerseys. Also need something for state of Ohio to watch.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills: Bills Win. Patriots don't offer much in terms of excitement. Bills have shown they can go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, which would be a marquee match-up.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs: Chiefs Win. Steelers advancing to next round would not be Cinderella, it would just be sad.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win. For whatever reason the NFL seems to think people want to watch Tom Brady play football. We should all boycott watching this game to send a message.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys: Cowboys Win. This one was the most difficult, both teams have great markets and plenty of fans. Cowboys are more star-studded though. Bucs/Cowboys will be a ratings bonanza.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams: Rams Win. Take this one to the bank. There's only one L.A. team in the tournament and they will be propped up in whatever way is necessary. The only reason they might not win it all is that sooner or later they have to play Tom Brady.

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC
(4) Bengals @ (1) Titans
(3) Bills @ (2) Chiefs

NFC
(4) Rams @ (1) Packers
(3) Cowboys @ (2) Buccaneers

Look at the accuracy of this. Guys, i think we're really starting to close in on the NFL's game.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16071385)
Pats over Bills
Chiefs over Steelers
Bengals over Raiders

Rams over Cards
Bucs over Eagles
49ers over Cowboys

Only 1 wrong so far.

Man, is it just me or is there a trend emerging?

The Franchise 01-17-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16071385)
Pats over Bills
Chiefs over Steelers
Bengals over Raiders

Rams over Cards
Bucs over Eagles
49ers over Cowboys

Just need the Rams to win.

Only missed on the Patriots/Bills game.

The Franchise 01-17-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16082983)
Only 1 wrong so far.

Chiefs - Bills
Bengals - Titans

Rams - Bucs
Packers - 49ers

I think the NFL wants

Chiefs - Bengals
Rams - Packers

TimBone 01-17-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Only 1 wrong so far.

Yes, everyone did better than BlackOp!

Donger 01-17-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Only 1 wrong so far.

They're "in on it"?

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16082990)

He's an irrelevant fraud. Cure's post nailed it.

His angle after the weekend was as expected as him not posting predictions. He's more predictable than the rigged NFL playoffs.

dlphg9 01-17-2022 10:25 AM

Lol BlackOps you're such a stupid ****.

You should drop a toaster in your bath water and see what happens.

WilliamTheIrish 01-17-2022 10:38 AM

Looking forward to the divisional round thread. Although I was not good in the Wild Card round.

I went all in on the new stadium(Vegas)/Northeast market/Bob Kraft/human trafficking Florida theory(Pats)on Saturday’s games But the NFL tricked me and went with QB/inadvertent whistle/throw Buffalo a bone story.

Sunday, I went with bad economy/adrenochrome shortage (eagles) and the NFL hates JJ(San Fran) and then just took Mahomes on a whim.

2-3.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:44 AM

Re-evaluating:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Patriots vs Bills: Patriots take this one for the East Coast market. This is more than an AFCE WC game, this is a battle of the upper east markets. Lets be real here, Buffalo isn't cared about by anyone outside of Buffalo. NFL isn't going to tune out the entire AFC east coast in the WC round. And BB is the ultimate NFL insider who took one for the team last season. The NFL will look to pay him back this weekend. BB Winning here sets us up for a divisional round matchup against a team with a similar style and coach in Vrabel. Vrabel vs BB will generate huge ratings.

Clearly i was wrong here. So much for the "bigger market" angle. That clearly mattered not. The #4 New England market got crushed by the #26 Buffalo market. Clearly, market share plays no influence in NFL rigging. At least not at any consistent level.

Quote:

Raiders vs Bengals: Raiders win in the "upset" *chuckles* here. Now we see why they were rigged into the playoffs: To set up a divisional showdown with the Chiefs. Raiders vs Chiefs will generate significant ratings in the playoffs.

Welp, so much for the new stadium angle. Another popular "rigged theory" goes down in flames. The new, large Las Vegas market goes down in flames to the #16 Cincy market.

Both "new stadium" and "Market size" theories flame out on this one.

Quote:

Chiefs vs Steelers: The Steelers are merely a pawn here. Their sole existence in the playoffs occurred as a byproduct in order to produce the matchups we have this weekend. Expect some weird Chiefs shenanigans where we purposely turn the ball over and the play calling looks suspect at times. That's to keep it close for the sake of ratings.

Welp, Steelers won as expected. And the Chiefs DID do some weird shenanigans, such as purposely turning the ball over. But the 2nd quarter on was a blowout. CLEARLY keeping the game close was not in the interest of the NFL or Vegas. Most of the money was on the Chiefs covering the spread, so Vegas loses here too.

Ratings theory and Vegas money line theory both let me down here.

So far, the main rigged theories fell completely flat this WC weekend.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16083021)
Lol BlackOps you're such a stupid ****.

You should drop a toaster in your bath water and see what happens.

Look at this guy....you didnt even know the whole thread was a failed troll job by DeTurd.

It has devolved from a week 18 rigged thread into a typical predictions one. A monkey could pick random teams now and get 50%.

Not one person in this entire series of threads predicted the obscure shit I did this regular season...you know it, I know it...and I dont really care.

You guys NEED the NFL to be real...which is OK. It's sport entertainment...and I've come to terms with it. It IS entertaining...like rooting for your favorite comic book hero.

Detox is just some old dude on the internet with anger/control issues.

He's only following me around to make himself feels better...

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070902)
SF vs Dallas: SF takes this one. It'll be a thriller. Jerry Jones has been playing nice for decades now, but his trigger finger is itching for a playoff win. It won't be here, but the lords will make sure it's at least close enough to keep his fan base hooked going into next season. Dallas has to lose this one. The NFL does not want the Rams headed to GB in the Divisional.

Nailed it. As i said, this wasn't about Dallas. It's about L.A. Dallas losing pretty much guarantees L.A wins tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070902)
Buccs vs Philly: Tom Brady. Epstein. Dark magic and hexes. Philly doesn't stand a chance here. I mean, the game may stay close, but they have no real shot at winning this. Best bet of the week.

Definite black magic voodoo pussy work. [chuckles] Nailed it. God im good.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083074)
Look at this guy....you didnt even know the whole thread was a failed troll job by DeTurd.

It has devolved from a week 18 rigged thread into a typical predictions one. A monkey could pick random teams now and get 50%.

Not one person in this entire series of threads predicted the obscure shit I did this regular season...you know it, I know it...and I dont really care.

You guys NEED the NFL to be real...which is OK. It's sport entertainment...and I've come to terms with it. It IS entertaining...like rooting for your favorite comic book hero.

Detox is just some old dude on the internet with anger/control issues.

He's only following me around to make himself feels better...

Blah blah blah, you're a bitch. Next.

GloryDayz 01-17-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16082634)
What does this mean?

They were, as rare as that's been lately, on their best behavior and called a fair game.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083005)
He's an irrelevant fraud. Cure's post nailed it.

His angle after the weekend was as expected as him not posting predictions. He's more predictable than the rigged NFL playoffs.

You just fell on your face, LMAO .....how's the poor house treating you? If you had just used a dartboard...you probably would have had better results. Piece of work ..you are. Introspection just inst your "thing"....obviously. You hid for a good 48 hours until you found the internet courage to show up...and I dont blame you.

Your ineptness in judging football outcomes.. the football gods should strike you down with lightening...and perma-ban you from ever making troll-rigged threads in the future.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083102)
You just fell on your face, LMAO .....how's the poor house treating you? If you had just used a dartboard...you probably would have had better results. Piece of work ..you are. Introspection just inst your "thing"....obviously. You hid for a good 48 hours...and I dont blame you.

Your ineptness in judging football outcome should you ban you from ever making troll-rigged threads in the future.

You're so dumb that you don't even realize that no matter what i do, i win. Do i really need to explain this to you?

LMAO LMAO

Think for a second. Analyze what's actually happening here. LMAO

I can't believe i have to even breadcrumb your ass....You'd think you could figure this out on your own. Your own gloating just exemplifies how you just don't get it.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16082405)
Look who is talking out of his ass once again to try to make him sound like he is onto something. Cowboys are undisciplined team who lead the NFL in penalties. They were not showing Jerry Jones a lesson. Its how the Cowboys played every game this year.

"Crickets" once again when facts are used

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16082990)

Math isn't your strong suit....It really bothers you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

Not one person on this entire forum was looking that far in advance...

Until I see that kind of foresight from any of you...your opinions dont matter.

Chiefnj2 01-17-2022 11:17 AM

I’m just happy that Pringle and DRob used larger helmet magnets this week.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083154)
Math isn't your strong suit....It really bother's you

Seems like the incorrect use of apostrophes is yours.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16083119)
"Crickets" once again when facts are used

You're hillbilly ass have never predicted anything...you just need your comic book hero to win....which is sad for a grown adult.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 16083174)
Seems like the incorrect use of apostrophes is yours.

Shouldn't your ass be getting triple-boosted on the way to searching for missing WMDs?

Let me know when you find them...

Donger 01-17-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083187)
Shouldn't your ass be getting triple-boosted on the way to searching for missing WMDs?

Let me know when you find them...

LMAO

penguinz 01-17-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083181)
You're hillbilly ass have never predicted anything...you just need your comic book hero to win....which is sad for a grown adult.

What is truly sad for a grown adult is how you fall for every conspiracy theory like a wide eyed toddler.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Math isn't your strong suit....It really bother's you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

I mean, you've been predicting the Raiders to the playoffs every year for the past 5 years now....lol, at some point it was going to happen. But you only remember that one time you guessed right, and not all the years you were wrong. But i gave you plenty of shit for it before, it's not like you ACTUALLY forgot. It's why you won't post predictions. Your type are all the same.

I posted predictions immediately for a reason. It went exactly how it was suppose to. #5Dtrolljob

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16083190)
What is truly sad for a grown adult is how you fall for every conspiracy theory like a wide eyed toddler.

I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you didnt.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083199)
I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you haven't.

What's the significance of that?

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:36 AM

Quote:

I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you didnt.

They started that 3 years ago, after the popularity of Infinity Wars and Marvel etc. LMAO

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083194)
I mean, you've been predicting the Raiders to the playoffs every year for the past 5 years now....lol, at some point it was going to happen. But you only remember that one time you guessed right, and not all the years you were wrong. But i gave you plenty of shit for it before, it's not like you ACTUALLY forgot. It's why you won't post predictions. Your type are all the same.

I posted predictions immediately for a reason. It went exactly how it was suppose to. #5Dtrolljob

You always gloss over my Rams SB pre-season prediction...and then the most overt blown call in NFL history to get them there...one so bad an entire city boycotted and forced NFL to make a damage control rule change.

Or how I predicted the Raiders sham 2016 season months in advance...when they were trying to convince Nevada politicians to approve their move....Carr ending up setting the NFL record for most DPI calls in a season...until Brady broke it last year. They promptly went back to sucking the next year...

The hermetic law of compensation sent him home with a broken leg...

You've never...even once in your life, made predictions like this...you just follow me around.

YOU need the NFL to be legit...I dont. You dont like me saying things you dont want to hear...

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083219)
You always gloss over my Rams SB prediction...and then the most overt blown call in NFL history to get them there.

Or how I predicted the Raiders sham 2016 season months in advance...when they were trying to convince Neveda politicians to let them move....Carr ending up setting the NFL records for most DPI calls in a season...until Brady broke it last year.

You've never...even once in your life, made predictions like this...you just follow me around.

YOU need the NFL to be legit...I dont.

"Hey guys, remember that one time 6 years i predicted the Raiders would make the playoffs? Well let me remind you!"

"Oh, but TOTALLY forget about the fact that i've predicted them in the playoffs literally every year since then too!"

The best part of all that is that the stadium for the Raiders had already been approved long before the 2016 playoff appearance, making the entire premise of your theory at the time STUUUUUPID as ****.

penguinz 01-17-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Keep proving you know nothing about the NFL. You have set yourself apart from the others in your clique when it comes to living in your own make believe world.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083219)
Or how I predicted the Raiders sham 2016 season months in advance...when they were trying to convince Neveda politicians to let them move....Carr ending up setting the NFL records for most DPI calls in a season...until Brady broke it last year.

This sounds juicy. Got a link to this prediction?

wazu 01-17-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071234)
AFC

(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals: Bengals Win. Some rising NFL stars to highlight and sell a bunch of jerseys. Also need something for state of Ohio to watch.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills: Bills Win. Patriots don't offer much in terms of excitement. Bills have shown they can go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, which would be a marquee match-up.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs: Chiefs Win. Steelers advancing to next round would not be Cinderella, it would just be sad.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win. For whatever reason the NFL seems to think people want to watch Tom Brady play football. We should all boycott watching this game to send a message.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys: Cowboys Win. This one was the most difficult, both teams have great markets and plenty of fans. Cowboys are more star-studded though. Bucs/Cowboys will be a ratings bonanza.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams: Rams Win. Take this one to the bank. There's only one L.A. team in the tournament and they will be propped up in whatever way is necessary. The only reason they might not win it all is that sooner or later they have to play Tom Brady.

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC
(4) Bengals @ (1) Titans
(3) Bills @ (2) Chiefs

NFC
(4) Rams @ (1) Packers
(3) Cowboys @ (2) Buccaneers

I was pretty close so far. The NFL tried to hand it to the Cowboys with that ridiculous overturn of the spot on what should have been a game-ending first down for the 49ers. Cowboys wouldn't take it though. If the Rams win tonight, I think it's safe to say I've decoded the NFL's playoff agenda.

Nzoner 01-17-2022 11:49 AM

In regards to the Cowboys and it's just a theory but I have often found it odd that every since the NFL finally settled with Jones in '96 over the marketing lawsuit,his America's Team has never been back to the Super Bowl.

Of course it could be Jones can't get out of his own way as an owner either but it is an observation.

Jerry Jones 750 million dollar lawsuit

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:51 AM

So, of the 5 games that were played this WC round, 3 of them were blowouts.

3 Blowouts out of 5. Eeeesh. What is the NFL doing?

We long believed the NFL rigged games to keep them close, any guesses as to why the NFL allowed more than half their games this weekend to be completely non-competitive?

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:53 AM

That was a lot of effort to rig those teams into the playoffs only to see them get blown out.

What's the league up to here....

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 16083228)
In regards to the Cowboys and it's just a theory but I have often found it odd that every since the NFL finally settled with Jones in '96 over the marketing lawsuit,his America's Team has never been back to the Super Bowl.

Of course it could be Jones can't get out of his own way as an owner either but it is an observation.

Or it could be that the Cowboys haven't drafted a QB in the first round since Troy Aikman.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083241)
That was a lot of effort to rig those teams into the playoffs only to see them get blown out.

What's the league up to here....

Reading between the lines, I think that the NFL has substituted actual players with cartoon-like replicants for the playoffs. Possibly shape-shifters from Area 51, too.

wazu 01-17-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083236)
So, of the 5 games that were played this WC round, 3 of them were blowouts.

3 Blowouts out of 5. Eeeesh. What is the NFL doing?

We long believed the NFL rigged games to keep them close, any guesses as to why the NFL allowed more than half their games this weekend to be completely non-competitive?

People watch them anyway, and it builds up the winners to look like they are awesome. More hype for divisional round! It's also kinda tough to prop up teams that were barely .500 when you have them facing 2 seeds who in previous years wouldn't have even had to play this weekend.

WilliamTheIrish 01-17-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 16083228)

Seems much more likely that no team would be dumb enough to trade for Herschel Walker and give the 1-15 Cowboys:

3 1st Round picks
3 2nd round picks
1 3rd round pick
1 6th round pick

They built a dynasty on that trade. In the 6 years prior to that trade the cowboys best record was 9-7.

Simply put, the Vikings were idiots.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16082972)
Drunkbassguitar is clearly on to something here.

I'm only telling you what the RNG says, the bigger question is:

What does Tim Apple know and when did he know it? Is he really the true puppetmaster behind the NFL?

I've heard he's a high ranking thelemite in the Order of the Golden Dawn and he is quite powerful

Mr. Plow 01-17-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083074)

LMAO

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 12:09 PM

Interestingly the home teams won except Dallas

https://c.tenor.com/12mQB7pzBegAAAAd...king-glass.gif

rydogg58 01-17-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Math isn't your strong suit....It really bothers you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

ROFL
First it was witches, now he's got a crystal ball. The funniest thing about all of this is that it isn't a troll job, this nut actually believes this shit is all true.

Donger 01-17-2022 12:14 PM

When I saw Goodell at the Cowboys game, laughing it up, I knew it was over before it started. It was "a surprise..."

WilliamTheIrish 01-17-2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 16083261)
Seems much more likely that no team would be dumb enough to trade for Herschel Walker and give the 1-15 Cowboys:

3 1st Round picks
3 2nd round picks
1 3rd round pick
1 6th round pick

They built a dynasty on that trade. In the 6 years prior to that trade the cowboys best record was 9-7.

Every once in a while, you have to look at what that trade garnered the Cowboys.

They already had Aikman and Irvin and added

Emmitt Smith
Russell Maryland
Darren Woodsen
Kevin Smith

BlackOp 01-17-2022 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 16083226)
This sounds juicy. Got a link to this prediction?

If this forum goes back that far it's there....I was calling out the Raider bullshit all season...especially the Texans game in Mexico...the one where they called Hopkins out on like a 70 yard TD.

Houston fans were talking about not renewing their season tickets after it..

Or the opener against the Saints where Carr sails a 4th down pass 10 yards out of bound and they call a DPI. The game would have been over...

The NFL talking heads in the off-season...out of nowhere...starting hyping the Raiders for no reason...they were 7-9 the previous season with only wins over bottom feeders.

It made no sense...and the hype was everywhere. So I started digging and learned about the potential Vegas move and it all started making sense...it hadn't been announced yet....then their games happened.

I only learned that Carr had set the DPI record when researching Brady last year getting 27...I wasn't surprised uncovering that tidbit.

Donger 01-17-2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083290)
If this forum goes back that far it's there....I was calling out the Raider bullshit all season...especially the Texans game in Mexico...the one where they called Hopkins out on like a 70 yard TD.

Houston fans were talking about not renewing their season tickets after it..

Or the opener against the Saints where Carr sails a 4th down pass 10 yards out of bound and they call a DPI. The game would have been over...

The NFL talking heads...out of nowhere...starting hyping the Raiders for no reason...they were 7-9 the previous season with only wins over bottom feeders.

It made no sense...and the hype was everywhere. So I started digging and learned about the potential Vegas move and it all started making sense...then their games happened.

So, if I'm reading you correctly, you think that during the 2016 season "they" assisted the Raiders so that their move to Vegas could be facilitated?

Nzoner 01-17-2022 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 16083261)

3 1st Round picks
3 2nd round picks
1 3rd round pick
1 6th round pick

Can't disagree and like I mentioned Jones cannot get out of his own way when it comes to thinking he's a football man.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 16083296)
So, if I'm reading you correctly, you think that during the 2016 season "they" assisted the Raiders so that their move to Vegas could be facilitated?

100%...they needed to convince the Vegas/Nevada politicians that they were inheriting a "winner"...not some perennial sad sack dumpster franchise being offloaded on their city. Nevada wasn't receptive in the beginning of these talks...

They went back to 6-10 in 2017...and were 7-9 the year before this political charade.

Fast-forward to 2021..the first season w/ fans in their new stadium...guess who made the post season by a series of miracles...including one of the most ridiculous PI calls you'll ever see...delivered by Clete Blakeman. Raiders had 6 wins as time expired.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083311)
100%...they wanted to convince the Vegas politicians that they were inheriting a "winner"...not some sad sack dumpster franchise being offloaded on their city.

LMAO

Donger 01-17-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

100%...they wanted to convince the Vegas politicians that they were inheriting a "winner"...not some sad sack dumpster franchise being offloaded on their city.

And the "they" being crooked referees who assisted the Raiders wins that season? Others?

Donger 01-17-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

The went back to 6-10 in 2017...and were 7-9 the year before this political charade.

And that's never happened before with any other team?

BlackOp 01-17-2022 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083317)
LMAO

That's all you got...it's all you've ever had.

The funny thing is all these chest-beaters in this thread...it's the first time they've even thought twice about the Raiders miracle 2016 season. The corporate narrative tricked them...as usual.

Now excuse me...I'll allow you all to circlejerk each other off in a toxic pit of propaganda-infused groupthink. Maybe savor those SEVEN 4th quarter comebacks wins for the Raiders in 2016...and record setting amount of DPI calls.

Fascinating how those magical endings ceased once the Nevada contract was approved...and reappeared with the new stadiums first season with fans. Carr won 6 games this year on the final play/OT.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 16083319)
And that's never happened before with any other team?

Of course this whole theory gets blown up if you followed the relocation drama at all, which is all they would talk about here in San Diego since the Chargers were part of that whole 3-team mess.

Vegas was the plan for the Raiders for about 2 years before they officially announced it. Court proceedings in CA, and NFL owner votes would delay things for about a season. By the time the 2016 season rolled around, the stadium in LV had already long been approved and the city was fully onboard. LV welcomed the Raiders from top to bottom. There was never any "reassuring" required. Everything was well in motion by the time the '16 season started.

That theory is so ignorant, it's hilariously bad.

Only a fool would believe Stadium deals just come together in a few months span.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083362)
That's all you got...it's all you've ever had.

Laughing is all i need to do. You clearly have no clue what you're speaking on. None.

Donger 01-17-2022 01:00 PM

Seems like the Nevada legislature approved the stadium and funding on October 13, 2016. Unless I'm wrong (and I'm never wrong), the Raiders had not secured a playoff berth yet and were 4-1 at that time.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/polit...dium/91990630/

Donger 01-17-2022 01:02 PM

Hmmmm...

In late January 2016 billionaire Sheldon Adelson, president and CEO of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation casino empire, proposed a new domed stadium in Las Vegas to potentially house the University of Nevada, Las Vegas football team and a possible NFL team. Adelson quickly reached out to the Raiders to discuss the team partnering on the new stadium. In April 2016, without promising the team would move, Raiders owner Mark Davis met with the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee and pledged $500 million toward Adelson's stadium if public officials agreed to contribute to the stadium.[

stumppy 01-17-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

100%...they needed to convince the Vegas/Nevada politicians that they were inheriting a "winner"...not some perennial sad sack dumpster franchise being offloaded on their city. Nevada wasn't receptive in the beginning of these talks...

They went back to 6-10 in 2017...and were 7-9 the year before this political charade.

Fast-forward to 2021..the first season w/ fans in their new stadium...guess who made the post season by a series of miracles...including one of the most ridiculous PI calls you'll ever see...delivered by Clete Blakeman. Raiders had 6 wins as time expired.

"Here's a brand new stadium because you've won so many games .....before you actually played them....uh...er...Yea, that's the ticket"

ROFL

ModSocks 01-17-2022 01:22 PM

Quote:

Fascinating how those magical endings ceased once the Nevada contract was approved...

What do you mean they ceased? I thought we just witnessed one?

LMAO

You edited your post 15mins later for that stupid comment? Eeeessh.

Donger 01-17-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Fascinating how those magical endings ceased once the Nevada contract was approved...

Week Eleven: Houston Texans at Oakland Raiders

at Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico

Date: November 21

Imon Yourside 01-17-2022 01:28 PM

This thread isn't popular after a Chiefs victory

ModSocks 01-17-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 16083448)
Week Eleven: Houston Texans at Oakland Raiders

at Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico

Date: November 21

He took the time to edit his post to add a stupid quip that contradicts his statements on the Raiders this season, only to completely ignore your posts about when funding was actually secured.

That's what posters do when they're caught with their pants down.

Donger 01-17-2022 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083456)
He took the time to edit his post to add a stupid quip that contradicts his statements on the Raiders this season, only to completely ignore your posts about when funding was actually secured.

That's what posters do when they're caught with their pants down.

It is a little odd that the Nevada legislature approved the funding only five weeks into the season, but not if you realize that they were "in" on the scam and knew that the referees and others were going to deliver a 12-4 season to justify their decision.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 02:24 PM

I think it's crazy to think that a city that is entirely built on tourism and the entertainment industry would just like want an NFL franchise

stumppy 01-17-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16083600)
I think it's crazy to think that a city that is entirely built on tourism and the entertainment industry would just like want an NFL franchise

It's bizarre! I don't know what they're thinking. Everyone knows alcohol and gambling do not mix with NFL fans or players.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 02:44 PM

"Dont stop believing..hold on to that FEELING"...everybody now...in unison.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083638)

Called you a coward, now you're back.

Still can't address Donger's post.

Played like a ****ing fiddle. God this is too easy.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 02:47 PM

****ing with BlackOp is easier than ****ing with TaQo. LMAO

eDave 01-17-2022 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083647)
Called you a coward, now you're back.

Still can't address Donger's post.

Played like a ****ing fiddle. God this is too easy.

The way those two are is due to insecurities.

Curé 01-17-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083638)

all you provide is blah, blah, blah. you've been shamed on your #fakenews about the vegas thing and you've never predicted shit, certainly not the outcome of a game. if you did, you'd provide proof.

maybe the aliens anally probed you and damaged your brain.

streetlight people...oooo ooohhhh ooohhhhhhhhh!!!!

BlackOp 01-17-2022 03:23 PM

So in the infinite collective political wisdom of NFL ballwashers in this thread...NFL only rigs half of the 2016 season for the Raiders. Once the agreement is completed...meh, our work is done here.

Brilliant strategy...****ing masterminds..all of you.

Nevermind...you know... the process of announcing/selling it the residents of Las Vegas/Nevada...and they would be funding $750 million of the Stadium costs.

"We have this dogshit, loser franchise invading our city now...and we're paying for it. Enjoy!" It was all a dog-n-pony marketing hype campaign..

Nobody in Las Vegas wanted the Raiders there...they want their own homegrown team. The Golden Knights are the only sport team the locals give a shit about..

This is like talking to children...which is why you need the NFL to be legit.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083727)
So in the infinite collective political wisdom of NFL ballwashers in this thread...NFL only rigs half of the 2016 season for the Raiders. Once the agreement is completed...meh. Brilliant...

Nevermind...you know... the process of announcing/selling it the residents of Las Vegas/Nevada...and they would be funding $750 million of the costs. We have this dogshit, loser franchise in our city now...enjoy!

Nobody in Las Vegas wanted the Raiders there...they want their own team. The Golden Knights are the only sport team the locals give a shit about..

This is like talking to children...

So a few hours later and that's the best bullshit you could come up with?

LMAO

Rain Man 01-17-2022 03:34 PM

I'm suddenly realizing that the four remaining AFC teams are in Kansas City, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Nashville. We successfully eliminated the big market teams.

stumppy 01-17-2022 03:38 PM

ROFL

Yea, Las Vegas is a shitty destination for NFL fans let alone the over 40 million tourists that visit every year.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16083747)
I'm suddenly realizing that the four remaining AFC teams are in Kansas City, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Nashville. We successfully eliminated the big market teams.

Right. Lets go ahead and scratch that theory off the list.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083181)

Your dumb ass hides when your "theories" are blown up with actual facts.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

St. Louis is now considered part of the Chiefs tv market. That puts the Chiefs in the top 10.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

And KC lost to all 3...which was instrumental in putting the crazy tie-breaker scenarios in play to end the season.

I said before the season started that the Chiefs early schedule made no rational sense...straight-up said it was sketchy AF. If the 15-1 Chiefs were to run the first 6 games off...with only one bye..they would have H2H tiebreakers over every top team in the conference. There would be no drama for the entire season...

Chiefs dropped every important early game while having a historically bad defense...then magically become one of the best.

Is what it is...entertainment.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083775)
every top team in the conference. There would be no drama for the entire season...

Chiefs dropped every important early game while having a historically bad defense...then magically become one of the best.

"Magically". Must be that Maria Spagnuolo voodoo pussy.