ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music Incident at P&L District shocks DJ Jazzy Jeff (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208730)

wild1 06-08-2009 11:24 AM

Personally, I'm sick of every social problem being blamed on racism. Does it exist, sure. Is it a problem, sure. But I think that the general public is suffering from racism accusation fatigue. When it's shouted 50 times a day it loses its value.

blaise 06-08-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottefan (Post 5824858)
NO, WHY? DO YOU THINK I AM YELLING..LOL..ITS THE NET, DONT GET SO EXICETED.

Because it makes you seem like some spaz flailing away at his keybord while wearing a hockey helmet?

Dottefan 06-08-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 5824863)
Because it makes you seem like some spaz flailing away at his keybord while wearing a hockey helmet?

OK..I GUESS I WILL BE THAT GUY..WHO CARES.

Micjones 06-08-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 5824856)
Seriously? That's you'r response to his post? You're going to unleash the spelling police on him? ROFL........................moron

It calls his credibility into question.
Because in many ways... I'm the baggy pants wearing interview he'd pass over for employment because of my outward appearance.

When in truth, I recognize that he struggles with very basic concepts of English. That about blows a hole in the idea that you can truly judge a book by its cover.

But I wouldn't expect the poster who says MOST Black people who complain about Cordish politics PROBABLY DON'T PAY TAXES to understand that point.

|Zach| 06-08-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 5824862)
Personally, I'm sick of every social problem being blamed on racism. Does it exist, sure. Is it a problem, sure. But I think that the general public is suffering from racism accusation fatigue. When it's shouted 50 times a day it loses its value.

Maybe you are in a position to hear that more than the general public. So your perception is skewed.

There is a reason for everything.

HonestChieffan 06-08-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 5824859)
Yeah... thanks for clarifying your discriminating practices. Funny thing is... I know quite a few "tat boys" that would laugh you right out of the room with their professional accomplishments. And their judgment is so bad, that they continue to get more tats in their late 30s, despite their skyrocketing income and social status. I'm sure your discriminatory hiring methods are really setting a social standard and likely forcing many "tat boys" to pursue better jobs from more intelligent establishments who aren't so hung up on personal appearance vs. professional capabilities.

One can be discriminating with out practicing discrimination. EEOC rules are strictly adhered to by corporate recruiters as well as the placement offices on campus. I agree that some people get all tated up and are probably super folks and do great work. Good for them.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-08-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottefan (Post 5824866)
OK..I GUESS I WILL BE THAT GUY..WHO CARES.

Your future has been told. Ask Jasonsauto and DCS what that means. CONFORM OR DIE!!!!!

Micjones 06-08-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 5824862)

And the people who regularly are affected by it are just as sick of it being entrenched in the fabric of American society.

I'm never one to trump up an instance of racism...
But when the discussion is necessary... Let's have it.

Lzen 06-08-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottefan (Post 5824858)
NO, WHY? DO YOU THINK I AM YELLING..LOL..ITS THE NET, DONT GET SO EXICETED.

No. Even while some of your points may be valid, all caps and poor punctuation/grammar posts just makes you look like a fool. Have you never learned internet etiquette? It distracts. Just MO, of course.

Mr. Plow 06-08-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottefan (Post 5824767)
NO STUPID..MY POINT IS THEY ARE YOUNG AND THAT THEY WILL EVENTUALY DRESS A LITTLE MORE GROWN UP .....WHEN THEY GET OLDER, JUST LIKE THE WHITE GUYS WHO HAD RIPPED JEANS LONG HAIR AND A MAIDEN T SHIRT.... DUMB ASS AND SO WHAT IF THEY DRESS THAT WAY, YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOUR OWN PRE CONCIEVED NOTIONS OF WHAT THUGS ARE..THATS YOUR PROBLEM ,NOT MY BROTHERS PROBLEM..

I'm guessing your brothers have been hassled recently because of the way they dress.

KCUnited 06-08-2009 11:28 AM

I am tattoo boy and I wear long sleeves and long pants to work everyday. Why? Because I'm not trying to be tat boy at work. If someone is trying to be tat boy at work, then they are attention starved to the point that only the 'I'm having such and such for breakfast' twitter user can only understand.

Dottefan 06-08-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 5824872)
And the people who regularly are affected by it are just as sick of it being entrenched in the fabric of American society.

I'm never one to trump up an instance of racism...
But when the discussion is necessary... Let's have it.

THIS..........JUST LIKE YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT,SOME OF US ARE TIRED OF BEING AFFECTED BY IT..

Reaper16 06-08-2009 11:30 AM

Threads like this are awesome. They show the entire board who they can automatically discredit for being hateful mother****ers.

|Zach| 06-08-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 5824876)
I am tattoo boy and I wear long sleeves and long pants to work everyday. Why? Because I'm not trying to be tat boy at work. If someone is trying to be tat boy at work, then they are attention starved to the point that only the 'I'm having such and such for breakfast' twitter user can only understand.

It is interesting you slam twitter here. This story broke and got legs from Twitter. Because it was relaying happenings and news. At no point did anyone say what they were having for breakfast.

Dottefan 06-08-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5824875)
I'm guessing your brothers have been hassled recently because of the way they dress.

YES.