ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321410)

Coochie liquor 02-19-2019 01:44 PM

The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie

This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/twmhY-VM6pQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiTown 02-19-2019 01:57 PM

In!

BigRichard 02-19-2019 02:02 PM

I will check it out. Love me some Crue back in the day.

vailpass 02-19-2019 02:22 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I also dug on Vince, Nikki, and the boys.

Bowser 02-19-2019 02:26 PM

If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.

vailpass 02-19-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14114603)
If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.

That's no lie. Obviously no way they will.

Halfcan 02-19-2019 03:09 PM

Looks awesome!

kcxiv 02-19-2019 03:32 PM

i have their autobiography they did a while back. Its ****ing brutal. I wonder how they will put it into the movie.

ModSocks 02-19-2019 03:38 PM

Ahh yeah!

This is the first band i ever got into as a kid. I owned every Cassette lol.

Been looking forward to this since they announced it a year or two ago.

vailpass 02-19-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 14114735)
i have their autobiography they did a while back. Its ****ing brutal. I wonder how they will put it into the movie.

Those mother****ers were real rock stars in every sense of the word. They don't make 'em like that anymore (though in the 70s and 80s they were all over the place).

Pitt Gorilla 02-19-2019 04:17 PM

Wow. IN.

Dayze 02-19-2019 04:19 PM

I thought Vince crashed a Ferrari?
...or was that Yngwie?.

Kock 'em Dead Kid is one of my favs (among many of course)

First CD I ever bought was part of those 'free' CDs from BMG mailers etc; Dr. Feelgood was my first exposure to them.
Red Hot Chili Peppers .....thew that one in the trash.
and Color Me Bad LMAO threw that one in the trash shortly after.

this was right around the time I moved on from pop radio to real stuff when I was probably 12 or so, to more rock and metal. Started getting into VH, Anthrax, SOD, ACDC, Rush, Megadeth etc at that point

KCUnited 02-19-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14114832)
...or was that Yngwie?.

First CD I ever bought was part of those 'free' CDs from BMG mailers etc; Dr. Feelgood was my first exposure to them.

this was right around the time I moved on from pop radio to real stuff when I was probably 12 or so, to more rock and metal. Started getting into VH, Anthrax, SOD, ACDC, Rush, Megadeth etc at that point

Speak English or Die is an all timer for me and still makes my rotation. Talk about some shit that wouldn't fly today.

Halfcan 02-19-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14114832)
...or was that Yngwie?.

It was a 1972 Ford Pantera that he crashed. It killed his friend and Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle. Vince spent 20 days in jail for it.

ModSocks 02-19-2019 06:13 PM

Girl don't go away mad.....girl....just go away.