ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

Direckshun 10-18-2018 08:26 AM

This is an A+ thread, rico.

ChiefsPlanet is an absolute toilet. But it's our toilet. Nobody craps in it but us.

Hammock Parties 10-18-2018 08:27 AM

Everything they do is to make themselves feel superior.

They know they aren't the better team so they're resorting to fan base smack.

They're running scared.

Actions speak louder than words. They threw a beer on one of our players. We just made some silly internet comments but somehow we're worse.

**** 'em.

Rain Man 10-18-2018 08:27 AM

I'm pretty sure that none of those posters have ever traveled west of New York City.

allen_kcCard 10-18-2018 08:27 AM

Just call them an NPC....I've read recently that that has turned out to be upsetting.

rico 10-18-2018 08:27 AM

Some takes on the Tyreek beer-throwing fans shenanigans from the CP thread:

"I despite that guy who threw the beer. But this is next 10000 level shxt. They had one Fing playoff victory in the last two decades." (Ya hear that? This guy DESPITES that fan... a wicked-intelligent group of fans they are at Patsfans!)

"Ehn. The woman-beating POS trash that is Tyreek Hill deserves it.

So yeah, it shouldn't have been done, but I can't get worked up about it."

"Yeah, honestly my immediate thought when I saw it live was "YEAH, SCREW HILL!" followed by "oh, well, I guess we probably shouldn't do that, but that particular guy is a real A-hole" "

"Comes with the territory if you're going to run out of the end zone and taunt the fans." (I see his point...I mean, what did Reek expect?)

"That "KC player" beat his pregnant girlfriend in the past and then proceeded to taunt the fans in this game. What exactly did you expect to happen?" (Same dude as the comment above...KontradictioN. Dude seems like a prick, but I'd be lying if I didn't begrudgingly see his point most of the time.)

"People are saying it's disgusting, somebody at ESPN tweeted equally as bad as Hill's past. Seems like a stretch lol. Shouldn't be done, but was Hill even that upset about it? Unless there was anything racially charged, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, those guys will probably be banned."

"No matter what the player did it doesn't warrant throwing a beer at him. It also makes Pats fans look so bad that they're comparing us to Raider fans." (BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THEY ARE BEING COMPARED TO RAIDERS FANS!!!! ROFL)

"He ran out of the end zone on his own volition and got in the faces of the fans in the first row. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." -KontradictioN again

"I thought the pats fans who taunted Torrey Smith after his brother died went too far..." (HOLY SHIT... I don't remember hearing anything about this! Yeah, that's way too far...some Raiders type shit. Damn. COLD!)

"Classy group in KC. Yeah, a fan throwing something at a player is a bad look, but wishing terrorism and aids is never the answer." (Classy...We allegedly cheered Matt Cassel getting injured and we flew banners begging for the firing of Pioli and benching of Cassel...but I don't recall ever hearing any stories of any Chiefs fans stooping as low as taunting a player about his brother being recently killed).

"You think the fan threw his beer at him to defend the honor of some woman? I don't. Many of the responses to the idiots there were not supportive, just as they wouldn't be here. The worst thing of all was being compared to Raider fans. That's a low blow." ROFLROFLROFLROFL The Patriaiders!!!!

A guy named BradyFTW:

"Yeah, I don't support throwing beer at players obviously but I'm not exactly going to line up to defend Tyreek ****ing Hill of all people. The guy is a scumbag and is lucky he beat his girlfriend when he did because it was like a year before we decided we care about that stuff. Seriously, every time threads like this link to another board I immediately think "man, I would never post in that hellhole". I think I actually made an account at ChiefsPlanet after the Cassel/Vrabel trade, posted there a few times and I don't recall it being too bad. Not surprised to learn that the football fans in Missouri have become dumber, angry and even more bigoted in the last decade." (I wonder who that was).

"LMAO There are obviously a whole lot of posters here who don't read Chiefsplanet enough to be making the comments they've made in this thread." -Deus Irae

Halfcan 10-18-2018 08:31 AM

So these arrogant Pats fans come here and post grade school type smack for weeks and then complain they were treated bad? Such entitled douche bags, worst fans in the NFL by a wide margin.

rico 10-18-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13825676)

Odd behavior. Seems only the insecure and inadequate would feel the need to run over to other team's forums to see what they are saying about you. Maybe find your self esteem in more healthy ways?

Hey, just because I've been there 10x as much, doesn't mean it has been very much. And when someone posts quotes and links to exchanges that include my very own Sandy Vagina that I've had so much fun bonding with over the years, you better believe that I'm at least gonna browse through it a bit if I had time...for comic relief. You really are the most inadvertently hilarious Vagina I've ever met, Vagina and I think I, I think I... I think I love Vagina!!!!

Jewish Rabbi 10-18-2018 08:36 AM

The comments about quitting the NFL after Brady retires just prove how much Patriot fans are bandwagon pussies.

Red Dawg 10-18-2018 08:37 AM

I visit other boards but just read only. Some have some funny stuff and I will definitely visited NE boards once Bill is gone or Brady and Gronk. Gronk has one td so far. He's not running very well anymore and probably not coming back next season. Bill was going to trade him and of course Brady stopped it. That won't happen twice.

carcosa 10-18-2018 08:37 AM

Hmm, I think this has inspired me to finally unleash a thread idea I've had for a whole...

RealSNR 10-18-2018 08:39 AM

Everybody on CP says I seem nice. I'm definitely not part of the problem!

bigjosh 10-18-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 13825710)
The comments about quitting the NFL after Brady retires just prove how much Patriot fans are bandwagon pussies.

I have lived within 30 minutes of the stadium my entire life. Prior to 1996 there were no such thing as patriots fans. Everyone around here followed the giants, cowboys and 49ers. So they jumped from one dynasty team to the next.

rico 10-18-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13825703)
So these arrogant Pats fans come here and post grade school type smack for weeks and then complain they were treated bad? Such entitled douche bags, worst fans in the NFL by a wide margin.

I've met one guy from Boston. My mom's sister married an English professor from Boston who taught at the University of Michigan. So my uncle, I guess. A very prissy, prissy, arrogant person. The first time we met him (at our house) he seemed disgusted by rural life. I remember when my dad offered to show him our horses... he looked at my dad with an expression as if he farted out loud when my dad (very assertive guy) said, "get that stupid look off your face and let's go." When we visited the horses, one of them pooped and he looked mortified and was like, "oh my God...did that horse actually just...POOP?!?!" My dad was like, "uhhhh...yeah...? What did you think horses used outdoor toilets to poop or something?" And the guy told my aunt that he wanted to go inside because he was going to get sick. Boston guy.

Poor guy tried so hard to fit in...but couldn't. At the table, he tried making conversation with my dad...a Bears fan, about football. He was like, "so...one of my students is Tim Biakabatuka...I hear he's graduating, so do you think your Bears should offer him millions of dollars to play for them?" My dad looked at him like he farted out loud and had to explain to him that there is something called the NFL Draft. Boston.

Rain Man 10-18-2018 08:43 AM

It's unfortunate that dimwitted people can't see Tyreek for the person he is, and just get stuck on past stuff. Tyreek is awesome.

TambaBerry 10-18-2018 08:43 AM

the fact that these people are patriots fan does not matter one bit to me, the fact that they are mor then likely pretentious, smug, liberal ****s means I couldn't care less about their opinions of this board. It actually makes me proud being a proud member of chiefsplanet.