ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

Rain Man 10-18-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13825722)
the fact that these people are patriots fan does not matter one bit to me, the fact that they are mor then likely pretentious, smug, liberal ****s means I couldn't care less about their opinions of this board. It actually makes me proud being a proud member of chiefsplanet.

I can't respect anyone who lives that close to Maine.

bobbything 10-18-2018 08:46 AM

They know this is their last stand. Once Brady’s osteoporosis consumes him, they are finished. It’s little more than the denial stage.

rico 10-18-2018 08:46 AM

I LOVE HOW LIGHTLY MODERATED CP IS AND HOW MUCH THAT CONFUSES OTHER FANS!!! ROFL

Condon84: Who is ThePatriotWay trolling the hell out of them in that thread? LOL.

KontradictioN: I don't know. But he's doing a phenomenal job. It's amazing that he hasn't gotten banned yet. Do they not have mods over there?

burt 10-18-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13825714)
Everybody on CP says I seem nice. I'm definitely not part of the problem!

you seem nice......

lcarus 10-18-2018 08:47 AM

They think their board is "light years" ahead of every NFL forum. Lol they probably ban people for anything "off topic" or for calling another poster a butthead. CP is the best forum irregardless of the fact its a Chiefs forum, but because you can say pretty much anything you want which is rare these days.

rico 10-18-2018 08:48 AM

I wonder who Deus Irae is:

The moderation is light, and the censorship is light. In that sense, it's a great forum.

Those of you freaking out over the Chiefsplanet language, overall content, and screen names should make absolutely certain to avoid the political forum there. Your delicate sensibilities won't be able to take it, and we'll end up hearing stories of your PTSD for years to come.

rico 10-18-2018 08:49 AM

One-Be-Lo:

"Chiefs fans seem extremely juvenile.

Personally I'm just a little.. creeped out?

The amount of juvenile ped0/homophobic retorts has me thinking there are a number of posters there with some underlying issues they may want to seek help for. I wish them luck in their struggles.

Thank the Lord (Ian) for this amazing board (in all honesty, the best looking/functioning board of ANY sports forum I've ever visited) and I'm glad it's not filled with middle school garbage posts like that. "

stevieray 10-18-2018 08:50 AM

Wasn't the Planet one of the first of it's kind?

Forgive me if I'm clueless on this.

rico 10-18-2018 08:51 AM

BILLAY!!! GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!

IcyPatriot:

"Perhaps we could set up an MMA bout for charity.

Chief's Planet 'Titty Meat' vs PatsFans 'Uncle Meat'.
PatsFans 'MeatFace' could be the ref."

rico 10-18-2018 08:54 AM

BradyFTW on how he likes to read about AIDS fires being wished on "queer" states:

If 'censorship' is why you can't readily find posts wishing AIDS on entire fanbases that live in 'queer states' then yeah, 'censorship' is great. I call it basic standards and moderation, but sure, call it censorship if you want to make it seem scary and bad.

Somewhere along the line, a lot of people got it in their heads that having any standards in discourse whatsoever, on any platform, is a bad thing. **** that. I've got no problem whatsoever with moderation.

ChiefBlueCFC 10-18-2018 08:55 AM

For a place that has so many top notch colleges (no one from Boston goes to those schools besides the community colleges), they're are some vile, entitled, dad kissing, closet racist, pretentious, ****heads. I know - I lived in CT for 2 ****ing years. People bash New Yorkers, but Bostonians are far ****ing worse.

wazu 10-18-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13825743)
Wasn't the Planet one of the first of it's kind?

Forgive me if I'm clueless on this.

I’d say it’s the only. Closest thing I’ve found was the Mets board.

rico 10-18-2018 08:57 AM

I can't understand Alex Smith having a Sandy Vagina, but do understand how Tom Brady has one... and this is Brady's Sandy Vagina:

Deus Irae:

"Yes, I'm out once Brady goes. That's not meant to diminish BB, but I watch football primarily for the players on the field, not the coaching. Because of the increasing level of crap the NFL has been shoveling our way since about 2004, I have a hard enough time caring about the games even with Brady in them. I'm watching Brady complete his career masterpiece, and then I'm going to have a lot more free time on fall Sundays when he's done."

bobbything 10-18-2018 08:58 AM

I enjoy perusing other boards during the game to get a feel for how the other fan handles things. Generally, it’s no different than it is here. That said, when NE gave up the lead last Sunday, that entire fan base was ready to eat their own. It was crazy. All of the sudden Brady and Belichick were the scum of the earth. I know we fly off the handle here but the greatest QB/coach combo of all time was reduced to rubble over there.

I said d this last week but I was in Massachusetts for Garappolo’s first start against Arizona. The ensuing circle jerk, and willingness to release Brady, immediately, was hilarious.

Pats fans are as bandwagon as you’ll find. Once Brady is done, we’ll never hear from them again. In contrast, for better or worse, Chiefs fans don’t go away.

rico 10-18-2018 08:59 AM

BradyMosstoGronk:

When I visited this ChiefsPlanet, Im pretty sure I returned having contracted some pretty heinous sh**.

Beware. No human life exists there.