ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

Halfcan 10-18-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13825718)
I've met one guy from Boston. My mom's sister married an English professor from Boston who taught at the University of Michigan. So my uncle, I guess. A very prissy, prissy, arrogant person. The first time we met him (at our house) he seemed disgusted by rural life. I remember when my dad offered to show him our horses... he looked at my dad with an expression as if he farted out loud when my dad (very assertive guy) said, "get that stupid look off your face and let's go." When we visited the horses, one of them pooped and he looked mortified and was like, "oh my God...did that horse actually just...POOP?!?!" My dad was like, "uhhhh...yeah...? What did you think horses used outdoor toilets to poop or something?" And the guy told my aunt that he wanted to go inside because he was going to get sick. Boston guy.

Poor guy tried so hard to fit in...but couldn't. At the table, he tried making conversation with my dad...a Bears fan, about football. He was like, "so...one of my students is Tim Biakabatuka...I hear he's graduating, so do you think your Bears should offer him millions of dollars to play for them?" My dad looked at him like he farted out loud and had to explain to him that there is something called the NFL Draft. Boston.

I have only been to Boston once and I enjoyed my time there. We stayed in Woburn, just northwest of Boston. This is twenty years ago, but it was a very blue collar town. I found the people there very friendly, they talk funny and went out of their way to be accommodating.

We toured New York the same trip and Bostonians were by far more friendly and down to earth over New Yorkers- not even close. New Yorkers were tied with Philly as the biggest assholes to tourist I have ever experienced.

So it makes me wonder what has changed? My best guess would be they have had a historic run on Championships in the last two decades. Before, they had a little brother complex towards New York, but after so many Championships for the City as a whole- I think they have replaced New Yorkers as the Most Entitled Fans in the country. It is a shame too because I really liked Boston, every single person we interacted with was friendly to us.

I doubt that would be the case now.

bobbything 10-18-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13825767)
I have only been to Boston once and I enjoyed my time there. We stayed in Woburn, just northwest of Boston. This is twenty years ago, but it was a very blue collar town. I found the people there very friendly, they talk funny and went out of their way to be accommodating.

We toured New York the same trip and Bostonians were by far more friendly and down to earth over New Yorkers- not even close. New Yorkers were tied with Philly as the biggest assholes to tourist I have ever experienced.

So it makes me wonder what has changed? My best guess would be they have had a historic run on Championships in the last two decades. Before, they had a little brother complex towards New York, but after so many Championships for the City as a whole- I think they have replaced New Yorkers as the Most Entitled Fans in the country. It is a shame too because I really liked Boston, every single person we interacted with was friendly to us.

I spent two weeks in the NE area a few years ago. Overall, some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Bostonians included.

They’re just bandwagon fans. Doesn’t make them bad people.

rico 10-18-2018 09:05 AM

They wish injury upon Tyreek, Big Ben, Terrell Suggs, Frank Clark, Greg Hardy, Peyton Manning and other abusers, EXCLUDING Ray Rice... Ray Rice gets a pass for knocking his broad out cold in an elevator because he was TRYING to come clean about it against the owner's wishes...so he gets a pass:

Wheelman: **** that piece of ****. I hope both his knees get teared up and ends his career. POS

Elijah: Him and Roethlisberger are the only 2 players I wish injury upon.

Wheelman: I could go on, Frank Clark, Greg Hardy, fivehead, Terrell Suggs, and so many others I can't remember right now.

The one abuser I don't wish injury on is Ray Rice because I believe he was trying to come clean about it all against the corrupt owner's wishes, and then the corrupt owner of the ratbirds tried to cover it up because $$$$$$$. And then cut Ray Rice because of $$$$$$$$ when the video surfaced.

Rain Man 10-18-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13825747)
BILLAY!!! GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!

IcyPatriot:

"Perhaps we could set up an MMA bout for charity.

Chief's Planet 'Titty Meat' vs PatsFans 'Uncle Meat'.
PatsFans 'MeatFace' could be the ref."

Patriots people can't do anything unless the refs are on their side.

rico 10-18-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13825767)

That's cool. To be fair, I think my uncle is just a nerd. A Bostonian nerd. The only one I've ever met....huge nerd. Could be on Revenge of the Nerds.

rico 10-18-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13825780)
Patriots people can't do anything unless the refs are on their side.

ROFL This is a brilliant post. You really can connect the dots efficiently and timely!! It's impressive and I love it.

Patsfans.com don't have a Rain Man. And for that, they are worse.

bevischief 10-18-2018 09:12 AM

Those damn under aged squirrel molesters.

Coochie liquor 10-18-2018 09:16 AM

Can’t wait til cry Brady retires and Bill picks Blake Bortles off the scrap heap to try and prove it was him all along. I foresee an influx of fans right about then. Pats will be done and we’ll be 2 trophies in! The Pats boards will look like the Dungver thread currently. Lots of people trolling the fans, but not many actual fan posts!

rico 10-18-2018 09:19 AM

I don't agree with the post below at all. First off, Tyreek was younger and dumber than Rice when he did what he did...not that it makes it any more right, but still. Secondly, Rice doesn't seem any more sorry about what he did than any of the others, including Reek. And Rice slugged his squeeze like it was a reflex...like it was his natural response to do it immediately...and it appeared as if he was experienced with it (knocking women out). These guys have seen nothing on Reek...it really saddens me that it happened, first and foremost for the victim, but also because he really does seem like a decent guy when you watch/listen to him in clips/interviews. They posted that video of Reek and his family after the 49ers game and he looked like a great family man...and his children just gleamed at him like they idolized and loved the hell out of him, as did his wife. You would never guess that the dude had done something like that. I remember when the crowd began chanting his name at Arrowhead his rookie year, he just appeared totally elated and somewhat surprised that they accepted him, knowing his past. He is always polite in interviews, he seems to be well-liked by his teammates and even other players in the league... It really sucks that he did that... but then again, if he didn't....we probably wouldn't have snatched him in the 5th round... he would have been gone in the 1st.

Elijah:

Can't say I disagree on any of that. Rice seems to have genuinely learned from his mistake and shown remorse. All those other guys have either pretended nothing happened or aggressively pursued a victim blaming campaign.

OT but I still maintain that Rice would have been out of the league just as fast if the incident never happened. He was straight up bad by that point.

Spott 10-18-2018 09:19 AM

**** every last one of them over there. They can all eat a bag of dicks.

Dayze 10-18-2018 09:20 AM

I love CP.
it's complete lunacy, and it's ours.

they're just mad because they live in Boston and probably catch the smell of urine wafting over from New York and Philly.

rico 10-18-2018 09:21 AM

BILLAY!!! GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!

IcyPatriot:

"Perhaps if we meet the Chiefs in the playoffs ....

We can invite 'Titty Meat' here for some insightful pre game discussion."

Discuss Thrower 10-18-2018 09:28 AM

The fact Billay has become something of a forum mascot is hilarious.

rico 10-18-2018 09:31 AM

BILLAY!!!! GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!

MountainCommando: "God I remember that sewer. I think its permanent resident was a certain 'Harry Boy', the Patsfans equivalent of Titty Meat."

KDPPatsFan85: "When Titty Meat looks at his family tree...all he sees is a straight line!"

The response in this exchange below is actually pretty ****ing hilarious...Tony2046 with some lollllzzzz!!!

Deus Irae: "Patsfans posters are like "Hey, that other place does such juvenile things as making jokes about serious things. I mean, joking about aids? They really need to grow up! Oh, and by the way, the poll at the top of this thread really needs the 'Ray Lewis killed a guy' option. You freakin' hypocrites."

Tony2046: "I'm sure Titty Meat thinks Ray Lewis killed two guys."

ROFL

IcyPatriot: Titty Meat can also be found in men as well, including John Goodman, Rick Ross and Warren Sapp.

Urban Dictionary: Titty Meat

Joker: Well, at least it's better than Titicaca!

rico 10-18-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13825808)
The fact Billay has become something of a forum mascot is hilarious.

That's a perfect way of putting it and I agree!!!