ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV MACHETE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232776)

DaneMcCloud 09-05-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6977841)
Michelle rodriguez is ****ing sexy

Butterface my ass

Lesbian

Mile High Mania 09-05-2010 07:15 AM

Looks like this movie changed quite a bit (actors, etc) since the early trailer was released...

Deberg_1990 09-05-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 6978897)
Looks like this movie changed quite a bit (actors, etc) since the early trailer was released...

Ummm...thats because the original trailer in Grindhouse was made like 4 years ago and was never intended to be a movie. Once it gained a cult popularity, then RR decided to make a movie out of it and fill in the gaps. The original trailer did a pretty decent job of filling in the basic storyline though.

Mile High Mania 09-05-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6978908)
Ummm...thats because the original trailer in Grindhouse was made like 4 years ago and was never intended to be a movie. Once it gained a cult popularity, then RR decided to make a movie out of it and fill in the gaps. The original trailer did a pretty decent job of filling in the basic storyline though.

Ahh, didn't realize that... I don't follow this stuff as closely as some do apparently.

DBOSHO 09-05-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6978728)
Lesbian

Good one.

You don't find her sexy?

DaneMcCloud 09-05-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6978956)
Good one.

You don't find her sexy?

She's a lesbian, Dude.

I haven't seen her lately but no, I don't find her sexy at all.

She's like a dude, with some oversized tits.

JD10367 09-05-2010 03:29 PM

Lohan looks ****able, be they her nipples or not. Whoever her body double is, I'd **** her too.

Rodriguez is one of those chicks who can look pretty or homely depending upon how she's made up and what she's doing with her face. Some times she looks very pretty, other times, not so much. Her body looks great in this film, nice stomach muscles, good ass. If she's "like a dude", I'm a homo and proud of it. (And if she's a lesbian, I'll pay to watch.)

DaneMcCloud 09-05-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6979577)
Lohan looks ****able, be they her nipples or not. Whoever her body double is, I'd **** her too.

Rodriguez is one of those chicks who can look pretty or homely depending upon how she's made up and what she's doing with her face. Some times she looks very pretty, other times, not so much. Her body looks great in this film, nice stomach muscles, good ass. If she's "like a dude", I'm a homo and proud of it. (And if she's a lesbian, I'll pay to watch.)

She's a lesbian and lives in WeHo (NTTATWWT).

I've seen her out. She's too butch for my taste, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

DBOSHO 09-05-2010 07:32 PM

I didn't know that dane.

She's still fine imo. I still find alba to be the finest woman in movies though

DaneMcCloud 09-05-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6980047)
I didn't know that dane.

Glad to have be of service

Bowser 09-05-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6979590)
She's a lesbian and lives in WeHo (NTTATWWT).

I've seen her out. She's too butch for my taste, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

What was that movie where she played the female boxer? It's probably safe to say that she's toned down her butchiness a tad since then.

JD10367 09-05-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6980047)
I didn't know that dane.

She's still fine imo. I still find alba to be the finest woman in movies though

I like Alba. She's cute. And she has a nice little body, which she shows in this flick. But, frankly, I like my women a little thicker. Alba looks like she'd snap like a twig.

DaneMcCloud 09-05-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 6980063)
What was that movie where she played the female boxer? It's probably safe to say that she's toned down her butchiness a tad since then.

In real life (and I've seen her in WeHo) she's butch.

I'm not stating that she's unattractive or unlikeable (even though I've never really liked her onscreen persona until "Avatar" and even then, it seemed forced).

It's been nearly 10 years since that movie and I think she's far less butch onscreen.

Hey, more power to her. She's livin' the dream, without a doubt.

I just don't find her attractive.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-05-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6980071)
I like Alba. She's cute. And she has a nice little body, which she shows in this flick. But, frankly, I like my women a little thicker. Alba looks like she'd snap like a twig.

this.

DaneMcCloud 09-05-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6980071)

Alba's a ****.

My daughter had a playdate recently and...

Let's just leave it at that.

She's a ****.

And my wife has even stronger words for her.