ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Lenny "The Cool" Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Nick Bolton Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338119)

ThaVirus 03-29-2022 02:38 PM

Bolton is awesome. **** all the pre-draft bullshit. You put this ****er on the field, he makes plays. Give me 21 guys like that with Pat at QB and we'll win another couple Super Bowls.

It will be interesting to see if Bolton and Gay can stay healthy. We might see a bit of a shift to LBs being the strength of the defense, which hasn't been the case since Houston, Hali and DJ were around and we were running the 3-4.

Archie Bunker 03-29-2022 03:09 PM

Patiently waiting to see if he makes the switch to 32 before buying the jersey.

Kiimosabi 03-29-2022 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 16222560)
These draft day reactions LMAO

I do not want a play maker. FUK U MET CHEECH!

I wanted JOK


A lot of people did

dlphg9 03-29-2022 07:29 PM

Love how people bitched about us drafting a LB, when our run D was trash and our LBs we're trash.

"It's not a position of value!", people were saying. The **** if it isn't. We've had good D lines, good secondaries, but have lacked good LBs. Now we got 2 studs on rookie deals that only cost us a couple of 1nd round picks. Hell yeah!

Pitt Gorilla 03-29-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16223306)
Love how people bitched about us drafting a LB, when our run D was trash and our LBs we're trash.

"It's not a position of value!", people were saying. The **** if it isn't. We've had good D lines, good secondaries, but have lacked good LBs. Now we got 2 studs on rookie deals that only cost us a couple of 1nd round picks. Hell yeah!

*2nd round picks.

ThyKingdomCome15 03-29-2022 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16223306)
Love how people bitched about us drafting a LB, when our run D was trash and our LBs we're trash.

"It's not a position of value!", people were saying. The **** if it isn't. We've had good D lines, good secondaries, but have lacked good LBs. Now we got 2 studs on rookie deals that only cost us a couple of 1nd round picks. Hell yeah!

I was Bolton all the way. I was utterly shocked he said that far. :D

Not gonna lie though. I had no idea who Creed Humphrey was.

BryanBusby 03-29-2022 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16223086)
I wanted JOK


A lot of people did

Ok but that doesn't make your opinion any less stupid.

BryanBusby 03-29-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16222611)
I just said I hated the guy because Season 8 of Game of Thrones was his favorite, and I still stand by that. What the actual ****, mate?

Well I mean.....I can't ****ing defend that...

Archie Bunker 05-12-2022 08:50 AM

Looks like he’s now #32

https://shop.chiefs.com/mens-nike-ni...ID:i-r0c2:po-2

Time to get my jersey

DJ's left nut 05-12-2022 08:53 AM

So I guess that'll make my 54 cooler?

Or less cool?

I dunno, but I had that ****er custom made since you couldn't find them last year and I'm not getting rid of it.

The Franchise 05-12-2022 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16291264)
So I guess that'll make my 54 cooler?

Or less cool?

I dunno, but I had that ****er custom made since you couldn't find them last year and I'm not getting rid of it.

Until the next Ben Niemann takes 54.

staylor26 05-12-2022 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16291264)
So I guess that'll make my 54 cooler?

Or less cool?

I dunno, but I had that ****er custom made since you couldn't find them last year and I'm not getting rid of it.

Breaking News:

Frank Clark signs a 20 year extension, and has changed his # to 54.

:D

The Franchise 05-12-2022 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16291266)
Breaking News:

Frank Clark signs a 20 year extension, and has changed his # to 54.

:D

ROFL until I remember that we have Clark for 20 more years.

Coochie liquor 05-12-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16291268)
ROFL until I remember that we have Clark for 20 more years.

Omg!! ROFL

Im still salty over my Peters 22 jersey. First one Id asked for in years. Then he gets traded. FML!

Fish 05-12-2022 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker (Post 16291257)
Looks like hes now #32

https://shop.chiefs.com/mens-nike-ni...ID:i-r0c2:po-2

Time to get my jersey

You've got to be shitting me. I just ordered a #54 jersey a little over a week ago...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.