ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Lenny "The Cool" Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

Detoxing 01-17-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16083747)
I'm suddenly realizing that the four remaining AFC teams are in Kansas City, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Nashville. We successfully eliminated the big market teams.

Right. Lets go ahead and scratch that theory off the list.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083181)
You're hillbilly ass have never predicted anything...you just need your comic book hero to win....which is sad for a grown adult.

Your dumb ass hides when your "theories" are blown up with actual facts.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16083747)
I'm suddenly realizing that the four remaining AFC teams are in Kansas City, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Nashville. We successfully eliminated the big market teams.

St. Louis is now considered part of the Chiefs tv market. That puts the Chiefs in the top 10.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16083747)
I'm suddenly realizing that the four remaining AFC teams are in Kansas City, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Nashville. We successfully eliminated the big market teams.

And KC lost to all 3...which was instrumental in putting the crazy tie-breaker scenarios in play to end the season.

I said before the season started that the Chiefs early schedule made no rational sense...straight-up said it was sketchy AF. If the 15-1 Chiefs were to run the first 6 games off...with only one bye..they would have H2H tiebreakers over every top team in the conference. There would be no drama for the entire season...

Chiefs dropped every important early game while having a historically bad defense...then magically become one of the best.

Is what it is...entertainment.

Detoxing 01-17-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083775)
every top team in the conference. There would be no drama for the entire season...

Chiefs dropped every important early game while having a historically bad defense...then magically become one of the best.

"Magically". Must be that Maria Spagnuolo voodoo pussy.

The Franchise 01-17-2022 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16082988)
Chiefs - Bills
Bengals - Titans

Rams - Bucs
Packers - 49ers

I think the NFL wants

Chiefs - Bengals
Rams - Packers

With Hochuli getting the Bucs game. I'm changing my NFC Championship Game to Bucs and Packers.

Bengals @ Chiefs
Bucs @ Packers

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083775)
And KC lost to all 3...which was instrumental in putting the crazy tie-breaker scenarios in play to end the season.

I said before the season started that the Chiefs early schedule made no rational sense...straight-up said it was sketchy AF. If the 15-1 Chiefs were to run the first 6 games off...with only one bye..they would have H2H tiebreakers over every top team in the conference. There would be no drama for the entire season...

Chiefs dropped every important early game while having a historically bad defense...then magically become one of the best.

Is what it is...entertainment.

So who in the Chiefs org was in on it

BlackOp 01-17-2022 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 16083759)
ROFL

Yea, Las Vegas is a shitty destination for NFL fans let alone the over 40 million tourists that visit every year.

There is the old Mark Twain quote about discussing this further...

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Detoxing 01-17-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16083789)
With Hochuli getting the Bucs game. I'm changing my NFC Championship Game to Bucs and Packers.

Bengals @ Chiefs
Bucs @ Packers

Bengals, eh? With Clete calling that one?

stumppy 01-17-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083784)
"Magically". Must be that Maria Spagnuolo voodoo pussy.

It was that magical modern medicine that healed the injured players.LMAO

The Franchise 01-17-2022 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083796)
Bengals, eh? With Clete calling that one?

The Titans are boring. Joe Burrow is new and exciting and the NFL is going to want a rematch from the regular season.

Dartgod 01-17-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083154)
Math isn't your strong suit....It really bothers you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

Not one person on this entire forum was looking that far in advance...

Until I see that kind of foresight from any of you...your opinions dont matter.

You still haven't explained how the NFL rigged that Colts/Jaguars game so the Steelers could get in.

Bearcat 01-17-2022 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16083806)
You still haven't explained how the NFL rigged that Colts/Jaguars game so the Steelers could get in.

Well he never even predicted the Steelers getting in, either.

Detoxing 01-17-2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16083812)
Well he never even predicted the Steelers getting in, either.

This.

stumppy 01-17-2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083793)
There is the old Mark Twain quote about discussing this further...

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Another tap out. Turn tail and run.ROFL


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.