ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

TimBone 01-15-2022 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 16077263)
I’m going to be 0h for 2 in the rigged department. The question is: where did I go wrong?

Was it the mob? The Jesuits? TV market manipulation?

My guess is straight witchery.

You should have been able to call this Bills-Pats one pretty ****ing easily.

The NFL needed one of these games to be a blowout just to give fans a rest from the other tightly contested games. Don't want fan fatigue before we even get to the Sunday games. This is just the NFL pacing itself throughout Wildcard weekend. Belichick in on the fix, re-paying the NFL for all of the past Championships that were fixed in his and Tom's favor.

Painfully obvious to anyone with open eyes.

*chuckles*

BlackOp 01-15-2022 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Patriots vs Bills: Patriots take this one for the East Coast market.
Raiders vs Bengals: Raiders win in the "upset" *chuckles* here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16070958)
I hope you're not betting real money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Post your shit or kick rocks. We're moving on with or without you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16070958)
The only place you're moving...is the poor house.

*chuckles*

Uncanny isn't it....

TimBone 01-15-2022 10:55 PM

Yeah, Detoxing, you ****ing Rube.

How could you not see these riggings coming like me and BlackOp did.

OPEN YOUR EYE

*chuckles maniacally*

Dartgod 01-15-2022 11:08 PM

Yeah, the home 3 seed beating the 6 seed and the home 4 seed beating the 5 seed is uncanny alright.

BlackOp 01-15-2022 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16077739)
Yeah, the home 3 seed beating the 6 seed and the home 4 seed beating the 5 seed is uncanny alright.

*Chuckles*...so you are just saying Detoxing is terrible at picking the obvious winners?

TimBone 01-15-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16077755)
*Chuckles*...so you are just saying Detoxing is terrible at picking the obvious winners?

No, I'd say Detoxing was having some fun in this thread.

BlackOp 01-15-2022 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16077758)
No, I'd say Detoxing was having some fun in this thread.

Well...he's on my shit list until he sends me half of the money from his week 18 picks...which were mine.

I left him to his own devices today...and he promptly dumped his drawers.

Why do think he was hounding for my picks all week?

TimBone 01-16-2022 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16077764)
Well...he's on my shit list until he sends me half of the money from his week 18 picks...which were mine.

I left him to his own devices today...and he promptly dumped his drawers.

Why do think he was hounding for my picks all week?

Could you call the outcomes for tomorrow's games right now?

I'll share my winnings!

KChiefs1 01-16-2022 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16077804)

I'll share my winnings!

Buccaneers
Cowboys
Chiefs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimBone 01-16-2022 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 16077828)
Buccaneers
Cowboys
Chiefs

With all due respect, BlackOp is the rigging expert.

I'd love to put my money on his picks and share my winnings if he's that confident.

He never shares his picks prior to the game. I'm willing to put my money where his mouth is.

Edit: We just need solid rigged picks from him, with reasoning, prior to the start of a game.

BlackOp 01-16-2022 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16077804)

I'll share my winnings!

I haven't really invested the right amount of energy on the NFC...I'm not up on the politics/season long patterns.

I just pick up weird trends...like LA/Arizona both losing at home with everything on the line....who were the benefactors from LA/SoFi losing a potential 2nd home game? It got SF in over the Saints...and Brady, a home game against the worst team in the post season not named Steelers.

One suspicious trend was the Cowboys losing 3 against the AFCW...which didn't effect their conference record. This helped guarantee late season seeding drama in both conferences. Raiders dont get in with out the sketchy OT against them. Did anyone really buy the Broncos win over them...I didnt.

I kind of get the vibe that SF is the NFC's Raiders...better ratings fodder than the QB-less Saints. Cowboys are a big draw....but Jones isn't really liked by the NFL strings pullers. Dallas fell on their sword mid-season...that has to come with guarantees of some sort....if I were forced to pick by gunpoint...I'd go with Dallas....I dont feel comfortable with it though...it's an "avoid" game. I think this one will be the best of the entire weekend...

One thing to note is SF is a bad match up for the Packers IMO....where as the Rams are a dome team.

Cowboys vs. Brady...repeat of the season opener? That will have some eyeballs on it...

I dont see any obvious benefit from the Eagles/Cardinals winning...Arizona is kind of like the Titans...no one cares except their own fans.

View it as what has the best story-lines to market for next week. Rodgers MVP vs. the SoFi Staffords...Prescott in his comeback against 65 year old international superstar...Brady. I dont see a compelling narrative surrounding the 49ers..other than its Jimmy G's last season...

TEX 01-16-2022 02:48 AM

Quote:

Buccaneers
Cowboys
Chiefs

I'm going
TB
SF
KC

Bob Dole 01-16-2022 05:17 AM

I just have a bad feeling that the NFL won't let Ben walk away with his tail between his legs after a beatdown.

HemiEd 01-16-2022 06:37 AM

We had some conversation about that in the previous DeToxing rigged thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
So when considering the difference between Manning and Big Ben, a cameo appearance in the playoffs is what he has coming instead of a Super Bowl win?

Quote:

Originally Posted by detoxing
He isn't NFL royalty. He screwed that up with the rape stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 16077867)
I just have a bad feeling that the NFL won't let Ben walk away with his tail between his legs after a beatdown.

So no worries

Red Dawg 01-16-2022 06:47 AM

Quote:

Buccaneers
Cowboys
Chiefs

That means all the home teams will win or have won. Thats unusual. Cowboys or Rams will lose. Also a 1 seed will go down in the playoffs. Both 1s almost never get to the SB.