ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

DrunkBassGuitar 01-16-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16077755)
*Chuckles*...so you are just saying Detoxing is terrible at picking the obvious winners?

you didn't pick shit lol

ptlyon 01-16-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 16077867)
I just have a bad feeling that the NFL won't let Ben walk away with his tail between his legs after a beatdown.

This. I feel a very poorly officiated game.

38yrsfan 01-16-2022 07:51 AM

Officiating controversy giving the Bengals a TD has been established to set the stage for more. Fans will b*tch, media will howl, the game goes on. $$. Officiating has a good chance to be a big influence unless the Chiefs can dominate at all levels for 4 qtrs.

stumppy 01-16-2022 07:57 AM

Boy, you really nailed it down, fruitloop. LMAO

wachashi 01-16-2022 08:12 AM

With an embarrassing blowout last night in Buffalo, look for the referees steering calls to keep games close today. They can’t have another blowout on their hands.

Curé 01-16-2022 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16077841)
. Did anyone really buy the Broncos win over them...I didnt.

i want a human moment from you... what about the people? what exactly happened in the broncos/cowboys game that caused it to be a blowout in favor of denver? tell me exactly what caused the broncos to score twice as many points as the cowboys? what officiating gaffes were there? what plays specifically would show that the cowboys were throwing the game? these are professional athletes. pretty obvs when they aren't giving 100%. how do the string pullers force arrogant, entitled and talented men who have had their way with life and always been the best at what they do since they were 10 years old and oh, by the way, are as competitive as anything, to intentionally lose? how many cowboys are in on the fix? what about the coaching staff?

if you can't explain the simple logistics of how the string pullers pull their strings then you're nothing but a smoke blower up the ass of ephemeral evanescence. you're claiming it was colonel mustard on the grassy knoll with the mannlicher-carcano when not only is there no colonel mustard, there's also no mannlicher-carcano and not even a stupid grassy knoll.

come correct with dets or gtfo, you fat fraud.

ThyKingdomCome15 01-16-2022 08:33 AM

Bengals get a lot of breaks.

Bearcat 01-16-2022 08:38 AM

This thread is so much better when BlackOp takes off a few days and it's simply a lighthearted/TiC thread, instead of the boring attentive whoring it quickly becomes.

penguinz 01-16-2022 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wachashi (Post 16077928)
With an embarrassing blowout last night in Buffalo, look for the referees steering calls to keep games close today. They can’t have another blowout on their hands.

That is completely stupid logic. Would make more sense bfor the NFL to make sure KC blows out Pitt by 30+ to feed the hype of Buff v KC shootout next week.

TripleThreat 01-16-2022 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Patriots vs Bills: Patriots take this one for the East Coast market. This is more than an AFCE WC game, this is a battle of the upper east markets. Lets be real here, Buffalo isn't cared about by anyone outside of Buffalo. NFL isn't going to tune out the entire AFC east coast in the WC round. And BB is the ultimate NFL insider who took one for the team last season. The NFL will look to pay him back this weekend. BB Winning here sets us up for a divisional round matchup against a team with a similar style and coach in Vrabel. Vrabel vs BB will generate huge ratings.

Raiders vs Bengals: Raiders win in the "upset" *chuckles* here. Now we see why they were rigged into the playoffs: To set up a divisional showdown with the Chiefs. Raiders vs Chiefs will generate significant ratings in the playoffs.

Chiefs vs Steelers: The Steelers are merely a pawn here. Their sole existence in the playoffs occurred as a byproduct in order to produce the matchups we have this weekend. Expect some weird Chiefs shenanigans where we purposely turn the ball over and the play calling looks suspect at times. That's to keep it close for the sake of ratings.

AFC Divisional Round:

Chiefs vs Raiders
Titans vs Patriots

Well now that your predictions are wrong, and the patriots just got embarrassed as a franchise, is this the point when you eat crow or do you just hide back into some dark hole and re-emerge when you find your next opportunity to try to guess right on a few matchups to say “see I was right” “insert nfl is rigged”?

wachashi 01-16-2022 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16078028)
That is completely stupid logic. Would make more sense bfor the NFL to make sure KC blows out Pitt by 30+ to feed the hype of Buff v KC shootout next week.

If you’re looking for sound logic, you are in the wrong thread.

That said, my logic will expect an apology if the game tonight is not a blowout.

vonBobo 01-16-2022 10:15 AM

The Chiefs just might have the worst fan base in the entire league.

GloryDayz 01-16-2022 10:16 AM

Interdasting, Woodson just kinda went off on the officials. I guess he might be on the "The WWFL's officials influence games via {insert one of many ways here} calls" side of the ledger.

I expect FOX Sports might get a terse letter from the NFL about a FOX Sports person talking mean about their mere part-time employees.

I didn't watch much of that game, but it sounds like the WWFL's officials were inserting themselves into the game and making timely mistakes..

I know, I know, they can't get them all right...

Perineum Ripper 01-16-2022 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 16078034)
Well now that your predictions are wrong, and the patriots just got embarrassed as a franchise, is this the point when you eat crow or do you just hide back into some dark hole and re-emerge when you find your next opportunity to try to guess right on a few matchups to say “see I was right” “insert nfl is rigged”?

You might want to actually dig into Detoxing’s true thoughts on the rigging stuff, then delete or apologize about this post.

BlackOp 01-16-2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 16078116)
You might want to actually dig into Detoxing’s true thoughts on the rigging stuff, then delete or apologize about this post.

Yep..he made the first thread...the week 18 rigged ..as an attempt to troll me....this was in reaction to my "Is the NFL gaming you" thread from earlier this year.

So he sarcastically used my theories ...but when they came true...he went with it. I knew what he was doing...which was why I said he owed me money.

Hes been trolling me for years on this topic...you morons didnt even recognize it.

I'm still standing....:)

I told him Karma and hubris would be his downfall...