ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Marcus Peters is gone. The Chiefs have some explaining to do. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314080)

Mecca 02-23-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13434015)
And got five years of good LT play and arguably the best back in franchise history out of it, when Allen was a few PBRs away from a year suspension

That was a good deal.

I thought it was a solid deal at the time, but most teams wouldn't have made that deal.

-King- 02-23-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13434011)
You know how you deal with guys like Marcus Peters. You tell them to shut the **** up quit crying and play football. Or you could trade them off because you are spineless.

ROFL Yeah, is that how it works?
Posted via Mobile Device

kcpasco 02-23-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13434027)
ROFL Yeah, is that how it works?
Posted via Mobile Device

I’m sure he likes money.

Mecca 02-23-2018 08:25 PM

Peters has made a total of 7 million dollars he's in no position to hold out.

MVChiefFan 02-23-2018 08:27 PM

I’ll say this, if there have been a lot of behind the scenes stuff, and the whole team is sick of him and glad he’s gone, then fine. But, if it comes out that it was just strictly CHunt being a spineless, whiney, selfish turd that was just disappointed in him, it’s going to really infuriate me.

kysirsoze 02-23-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 13433980)
I am glad he is gone personally, he gave Carr nightmares

We deserve to be trolled by this dipshit.

RINGLEADER 02-23-2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13433911)
The Chiefs are dumb. I’ll be a fan until the day I die but they are stupid.

This is seriously the kind of thing that makes me question why I keep coming back for more punishment each season.

Unless we get Aaron Donaldson and a first or Peters is suspended for two seasons for some off the field issue then this makes absolutely no sense.

-King- 02-23-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13434031)
I’m sure he likes money.

And yet he still disrespected the coaches and quiting on games and plays. There was a long stretch of games where he literally stopped trying to tackle players. All he did was go for the strip and that was it. You think coaches weren't on his ass about it?

He plays when he wanted to play. He's been like that since college and probably before.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 02-23-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 13434043)
This is seriously the kind of thing that makes me question why I keep coming back for more punishment each season.

Unless we get Aaron Donaldson and a first or Peters is suspended for two seasons for some off the field issue then this makes absolutely no sense.

I hope you mean Aaron Donald OR a first. Donald is easily worth a lot more than Peters.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 02-23-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 13434035)
I’ll say this, if there have been a lot of behind the scenes stuff, and the whole team is sick of him and glad he’s gone, then fine. But, if it comes out that it was just strictly CHunt being a spineless, whiney, selfish turd that was just disappointed in him, it’s going to really infuriate me.

if it turns out it was Hunt, the big time Trump supporter, not wanting a really productive player over said player silently protesting..... I’ll be really pissed too.

JakeF 02-23-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13433963)
Do you have an example?

Just off the top of my head, Martavis Bryant has wanted out of Pittsburgh for awhile now. He's still there because Pittsburgh wasn't going to trade him until it suited them. Now that they have so many Wrs that he is almost not needed they are considering it. Players get pissed off all the time about money,coaches,playing time etc.

Mike Tomlin: Steelers won't trade Martavis Bryant despite 'distraction'
Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz, USA TODAY Sports Published 10:36 a.m. ET Oct. 24, 2017 | Updated 1:26 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2017
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ers/793887001/

-King- 02-23-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13434054)
if it turns out it was Hunt, the big time Trump supporter, not wanting a player over a player silently protesting..... I’ll be really pissed too.

This has nothing to do with Peters' protesting
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 02-23-2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13434060)
Just off the top of my head, Martavis Bryant has wanted out of Pittsburgh for awhile now. He's still there because Pittsburgh wasn't going to trade him until it suited them. Now that they have so many Wrs that he is almost not needed they are considering it. Players get pissed off all the time about money,coaches,playing time etc.

Mike Tomlin: Steelers won't trade Martavis Bryant despite 'distraction'
Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz, USA TODAY Sports Published 10:36 a.m. ET Oct. 24, 2017 | Updated 1:26 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2017
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ers/793887001/

Wanna bet he gets traded or released this off season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless 02-23-2018 08:37 PM

I dont personally give a shit for 3 reasons:

1) he played like shit this season...our defense was a joke...we actually did better without him for the one game

2) he walked off the field...****ing loser...

3) the whole avoiding hits and tackles schtick was idiotic

**** him

Furthermore how can mellinger evaluate this without knowing the details? If we get a 1st rounder, im ok with this.

Our defense will probably be better next year....this will be forgotten soon. I eas way more pissed losing flowers....and thats long forgotten

JakeF 02-23-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13434061)
This has nothing to do with Peters' protesting
Posted via Mobile Device

How can it not?

Kneeling started a lot of the hostility, Hunt is a Trumpster, Fans pissed about players taking a knee are bitching which hurts Hunt's bottom line. We don't know how big of an impact it has had but it had to have some.