ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782868)
At least you can understand it, unlike NFL football, talent evaluations and schemes.

I understand a great many things, first and foremost being that you are out of your goddamned mind and have brought new meaning to "jumping the shark".

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9782874)
I understand a great many things, first and foremost being that you are out of your goddamned mind and have brought new meaning to "jumping the shark".

Please explain, if you can (FTR, I find it highly unlikely that you'll even respond).

Thanks in advance, you meth riddled cock bag.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Two words for you: Geno Smith.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Here's a few more: Doomy3 owns your ass.

Oh, and I'll add a few more: You're definitely one of the dumbest ****ing people on Chiefsplanet. You've been banned, you've had multiple user names and you have exactly ZERO honor for welching on a bet.

You're MethHeadHootie.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 10:04 PM

The jury is out on Geno Smith.

Acting as if his ball washers have been proven wrong is intellectually dishonest...to use your overused term, Mister Dane Homer.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782878)
Here's a few more: Doomy3 owns your ass.

Oh, and I'll add a few more: You're definitely one of the dumbest ****ing people on Chiefsplanet. You've been banned, you've had multiple user names and you have exactly ZERO honor for welching on a bet.

You're MethHeadHootie.

That's hilarious coming from Hootie's "older brother". You could improve your intelligence by eating Elmers glue.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782880)

Acting as if his ball washers have been proven wrong is intellectually dishonest...to use your overused term, Mister Dane Homer.

Bullshit.

You and your band of homoerotic dumb****s blasted this site and every single person that wasn't in love with Geno Smith.

I told each and every one of you morons that he was not a first round pick nor was even remotely worth the first overall pick. For that, I was verbally abused for months on end.

Well guess what, Mother****ers: Who was right and who was wrong?

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782880)

He doesn't grasp that concept. Oh well.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782883)
Bullshit.

You and your band of homoerotic dumb****s blasted this site and every single person that wasn't in love with Geno Smith.

I told each and every one of you morons that he was not a first round pick nor was even remotely worth the first overall pick. For that, I was verbally abused for months on end.

Geno was absolutely worth a first round pick and it will be proven in time.

You don't get to claim victory.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9782881)
That's hilarious coming from Hootie's "older brother". You could improve your intelligence by eating Elmers glue.

I'll leave the glue sniffing and eating to you.

Although it's clearly obvious that you've had more than your quota.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782888)
Geno was absolutely worth a first round pick and it will be proven in time.

You don't get to claim victory.

LMAO

If Geno Smith had been taken in the top three, you'd STILL be shitting all over this site.

As I stated, he was NOT worthy of a first round selection and he was DEFINITELY not worthy of 1.1.

The NFL unanimously agree with ME, not you.

This is a fight you cannot win.

RunKC 06-28-2013 10:11 PM

I honestly think that if this year, Alex Smith got us to an OT loss in the Championship game from the SB like he did in 2011, than people on here would still hate him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782883)
Bullshit.

So Geno didn't go in the first? So what? I think the point you're missing is that he was seen by many on this board as a worthy pick for developmental purposes. You, however, are one of those idiots who believes that a first round QB MUST START IMMMEDIATELY(HERP-HERP-HERP!).

Oh well. The Chiefs agree with you. And, seeing as how the Chiefs are just one giant institution of FAIL(But you can go ahead and call it "bad luck" or "snakebitten", or some other such dumbassed excuse), I'd take my "victory" with a broader perspective.

If that's at all possible for you, Mr. "I'M SOOOO ABUSED BY CHIEFSPLANET" McDouche.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782890)
This is a fight you cannot win.

Sure I can.

When Geno Smith is a badass QB for the NY Jets and we're arguing over whether Alex Smith can ever win a playoff game for this team, I win.

beach tribe 06-28-2013 10:15 PM

I swear this place really IS like the golden age of wrestling.
4 years ago Dane was the biggest Heel here.
Now its Clay who used to be
Gung "hooooooooooooooooo" Hacksaw J Dugan.
And I think Mecca went Benoit too.