ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV *Fringe* the series Official thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191156)

BigRedChief 03-06-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6583881)
She's Olivia's sister, Rachel.

You know I send you Chiefs inside info. How about some inside hollywood info?

007 03-06-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6583911)

definitely:thumb:

DaneMcCloud 03-06-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6583911)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6583916)
definitely:thumb:

What do you guys want to know?

Here's one tidbit: The producer of the "Hurt Locker" that was banned from the Oscars lives 20 feet from me, directly across the street. It was the BEST career move EVER for him to sent that letter.

His visibility has skyrocketed worldwide.

BigRedChief 03-06-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6583940)
What do you guys want to know?

Here's one tidbit: The producer of the "Hurt Locker" that was banned from the Oscars lives 20 feet from me, directly across the street. It was the BEST career move EVER for him to sent that letter.

His visibility has skyrocketed worldwide.

Crap, I wouldn't even know what to ask about. Not really into the celebrity thing. I worked with Brad Pitt when he was a dishwasher. I've met many "Stars" in the sports world. Never been awe stuck by any of them.

Most in awe I've ever been was meeting Ronald Reagan, the man had a "presense" about him. Got to spend a couple of hours discussing foreign policy with Henery Kissinger one time. That was pretty cool.

Maybe something like whos an asshole in person but has a good public reputation?

DaneMcCloud 03-06-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6583946)
Crap, I wouldn't even know what to ask about. Not really into the celebrity thing. I worked with Brad Pitt when he was a dishwasher. I've met many "Stars" in the sports world. Never been awe stuck by any of them.

Most in awe I've ever been was meeting Ronald Reagan, the man had a "presense" about him. Got to spend a couple of hours discussing foreign policy with Henery Kissinger one time. That was pretty cool.

Maybe something like whos an asshole in person but has a good public reputation?

I met Brad a few years back and he was cool as hell. It's too bad he has to live in a fish bowl.

Hmm, I'll have to think about your question. Most people that I've met and hung out with have been really cool.

Although my wife has hated Jason Patric since the early 90's. She thinks he's a real dick.

BigRedChief 03-06-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6583957)
I met Brad a few years back and he was cool as hell. It's too bad he has to live in a fish bowl.

I remember him because all the 22 year old waitresses were after him as a 16 year old kid. Falling all over themselfs to give him a ride home after work.

007 03-06-2010 11:15 PM

John Quaid is the only star I ever met.

Well, and the entire group of the band Chicago.

tymania 03-08-2010 08:33 AM

Hey does anyone know what happened to this show? did it get canceled? i dont want to sift through the thread to see if that information is in here already

Silock 03-08-2010 10:00 AM

It's not cancelled. It's still going.

Baby Lee 03-08-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6583957)

Hmm, I'll have to think about your question. Most people that I've met and hung out with have been really cool.

Although my wife has hated Jason Patric since the early 90's. She thinks he's a real dick.

Of my few 'celebrity encounters' was Brad Pitt judging a round of me doing Lincoln Douglas debate at Kickapoo HS back in 87.

keg in kc 03-08-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tymania (Post 6586546)
Hey does anyone know what happened to this show? did it get canceled? i dont want to sift through the thread to see if that information is in here already

It's on one of Fox's infamous long breaks. It's back on April Fool's Day. It got buried by everybody's brad pitt recollections, but they recently just picked it up for a 3rd season.

aturnis 03-31-2010 10:31 PM

Get ready, it's back.
Can't wait. The preview for this episode looked really good.

007 03-31-2010 10:39 PM

It's probably a April fools joke and actually starts next week.

007 04-01-2010 11:47 PM

Loved the 80's theme.

BigRedChief 04-02-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6647940)
Loved the 80's theme.

yeah that was pretty cool. Got to find out how the arm was lost. How exactly Peter got on this side etc.